Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:16:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Do I Tell My Daughter That People Across Europe Fear Minorities Like Us?  (Read 2011 times)
Benjig

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 10:46:45 PM

It's hard to combat the anti-Muslim hysteria when a young Muslim woman is jailed for writing 'Jihadi poetry' (released on appeal, admittedly), whereas a former BNP nut and known Muslim-hater caught with a huge cache of explosives in his garden shed is charged under the Explosives Act, in a trial that didn't even make the mainstream media.
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:18:10 PM

It's not a religion thing, no one would be making a ruckus if it were Albanians, Bosnians and white-looking Tatars migrating by the millions into Britain / France

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:20:12 PM

It's not a religion thing, no one would be making a ruckus if it were Albanians, Bosnians and white-looking Tatars migrating by the millions into Britain / France

Europe has a long tradition of xenophobia even with white people. It is more of a nationalism thing than racism I think.

AnonyMint

Activity: 518
Merit: 521

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 01:18:11 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2014, 06:58:59 AM by AnonyMint

It is very simple. When the economy turns to shit, people turn selfish and want to blame anyone but themselves for their debt gorge.

The comments in this thread are pathetic. You politically correct ass wipes make me want to puke.

Look in the fucking mirror. The whole fucking mess of collective society is always an abject failure. The only thing that ever works is the individual and the frontier.

I could care fucking less about your endless (useless and reinforcing failure) political pontification and hot air balloons masturbation.

Tell your daughter to focus on gaining a skill and being productive in the Knowledge Age (or nurture her to be a good wife to a man who can, feminism BS be damned), where guvmint won't be able to provide for her any more. Wasting her time on this crap shows you don't have a clue how to be a parent (and the guvmint has been doing that job very poorly for you, indoctrinating her mind with this nonsense).

unheresy.com - Prodigiously Elucidating the Profoundly ObtuseTHIS FORUM ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE
Trading
Legendary

Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

Nothing like healthy scepticism and hard evidence

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 02:07:24 AM

It is a bit different with Muslims. Jews did not hijack planes, make car bombs or kidnap high school girls. Such comparison is unfair.

Go tell that to the British. The Jews bombed up many of them, including their headquarters, the King David Hotel, in 1946 (91 dead), trying to expel the British and forming an independent State. And they did the same to the Arabs since 1938.

Now, as a state, well... bombing terrorists, including in western States (against the Munich terrorists), Lebanon, Tunisia (against the headquarters of the PLO in 1985), Gaza...

Former victims are always ready to make some victims too.

The Rock Trading Exchange forges its order books with bots, uses them to scam customers and is trying to appropriate 35000 euro from a forum member https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4975753.0
ShibaWow

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 03:27:50 PM

easy..

tell her, people from the US came from Europe, you're the same

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 04:19:58 PM

easy..

tell her, people from the US came from Europe, you're the same

That's the stupid thing I find about racism and xenophobia, you get any of these morons to submit to a DNA test and you'll find they'll at least have 5% something that isn't what they claim they are, single cultures are dead and soon the single race will be dead as well Tongue

I'd like to do some DNA testing on both the BNP white supremacists and Muslim supremacists, I'm sure we'll all be in hysterics, the Muslims will probably find out they have some kind of Christian ancestors and then the white supremacists will have some african blood in them or something.

This is why I think racism is a fucking joke and people should never take it seriously.
Trading
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:29:44 PM

Europeans mixed with Neanderthals. Every European has between 3 and 5% of Neanderthal genes. Yes, Europeans are a very superior and pure race.

The Rock Trading Exchange forges its order books with bots, uses them to scam customers and is trying to appropriate 35000 euro from a forum member https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4975753.0
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 09:11:53 PM

Europeans mixed with Neanderthals. Every European has between 3 and 5% of Neanderthal genes. Yes, Europeans are a very superior and pure race.

And it happened before those Europeans moved to the other parts of the world. Those 4% to be exact, are a very important bit. We have Neanderthals to thank for our immune system.

Lethn, I completely agree with you, but I think we need to add specicism to that list of stupid things...

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
commandrix

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:31:59 PM

You cannot convince me that there are no bigots in the Muslim world. You cannot convince me that there are no extremist murderer kidnapper psycho sickos in the Muslim world. America has not yet forgotten 9/11, and if you've paid any kind of attention to the news lately, you'll know what those whackos now want to do to the nearly 300 girls they kidnapped -- and the Nigerian military doesn't seem to have enough testosterone to do anything about it. That said, I understand that these people are a minority and Christianity also has people like the Westboro "Baptist" Church, which doesn't even represent most Baptists and made headlines often enough to make all Christians look bad. My main thing is, if you don't want people to think bad of your entire religion, don't pull crap like flying planes into buildings or picketing a dead soldier's funeral, and then whine to everybody who will listen because you've suddenly realized that you've developed a massive public image problem
kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:35:57 PM

she and her party won because she plays on people emotions with lies and transformations of facts, playing on fear, and dissatifaction Holldand and the PS is getting for not succeding to change the unemployment curve and the economic situation overall, she will use the fear factor, and she targets the muslim community and other minorities as they are an easy target and use a case are two to generalize and push her opinion
kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:43:49 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2014, 09:54:05 PM by kuroman

You cannot convince me that there are no bigots in the Muslim world. You cannot convince me that there are no extremist murderer kidnapper psycho sickos in the Muslim world. America has not yet forgotten 9/11, and if you've paid any kind of attention to the news lately, you'll know what those whackos now want to do to the nearly 300 girls they kidnapped -- and the Nigerian military doesn't seem to have enough testosterone to do anything about it. That said, I understand that these people are a minority and Christianity also has people like the Westboro "Baptist" Church, which doesn't even represent most Baptists and made headlines often enough to make all Christians look bad. My main thing is, if you don't want people to think bad of your entire religion, don't pull crap like flying planes into buildings or picketing a dead soldier's funeral, and then whine to everybody who will listen because you've suddenly realized that you've developed a massive public image problem
no one is trying to convince you about it, it's the opposite,but what you fail to see and realize here, is that there are between one to two billion Muslim around the world, and by far the vast majority are peaceful people that do no deeds, there are psychopaths, there are murders, but that is not exceptional! you can find in every community, religion, population..... the same amount of people doing the same things, if you check the last five years for example, there were far more people killed in America unrelated to anything Islamic, but once a single thing is related to Muslims appears it is always blown out of proportion, to augment the fear factor, and to augment the military, intelligence spending.....ect and to serve obviously some agenda.

tl,dr : In our world there are psychopaths no matter what the race, religion, country.... it is, there is just too much focus on the foreigners in general to serve certain agendas.
Trading
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:49:39 PM

I guess the "she" is Madam Le Pen, the daughter and heir of the one and only Le Pen, who recently told the press that Ebola could be a good way to solve the demographic explosion in Africa.

I imagine that her daughter wasn't kind to him the first opportunity she had to talk with him ("Are you f***ing senile, to tell that to the press? There are true things we can't confess to the press!!).

acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 10:43:27 PM

no one is trying to convince you about it, it's the opposite,but what you fail to see and realize here, is that there are between one to two billion Muslim around the world, and by far the vast majority are peaceful people that do no deeds, there are psychopaths, there are murders, but that is not exceptional! you can find in every community, religion, population..... the same amount of people doing the same things, if you check the last five years for example, there were far more people killed in America unrelated to anything Islamic, but once a single thing is related to Muslims appears it is always blown out of proportion, to augment the fear factor, and to augment the military, intelligence spending.....ect and to serve obviously some agenda.

tl,dr : In our world there are psychopaths no matter what the race, religion, country.... it is, there is just too much focus on the foreigners in general to serve certain agendas.

I agree with that, and basically other things in general. I think it's because countries are more shaded from what other countries, how the most 'important' things make the news. And by the time they come to another country, somebody has made it more dramatic, and replaced the need-to-know details with ones that don't tell the whole story. And the things that are going to be outlined more are either:

Race
Religion
arbitrage001
Legendary

Activity: 1067

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 03:37:55 AM

It is very simple. When the economy turns to shit, people turn selfish and want to blame anyone but themselves for their debt gorge.

The comments in this thread are pathetic. You politically correct ass wipes make me want to puke.

Look in the fucking mirror. The whole fucking mess of collective society is always an abject failure. The only thing that ever works is the individual and the frontier.

I could care fucking less about your endless (useless and reinforcing failure) political pontification and hot air balloons masturbation.

Tell your daughter to focus on gaining a skill and being productive in the Knowledge Age (or nurture her to be a good wife to a man who can, feminism BS be damned), where guvmint won't be able to provide for her any more. Wasting her time on this crap shows you don't have a clue how to be a parent (and the guvmint has been doing that job very poorly for you, indoctrinating her mind with this nonsense).

True.

But leniency is needed for the cutthroat nature of market competition.
jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:42:33 PM

I think a lot of it has to go with the fact that ethnic white communities feel victimized, feeling like they're being forced to stay politically correct.
That's the demographic FN and PVV pander to: white, working class, frustrated males. And that's been that way ever since the Euro-sceptic right wing emerged.
Don't see anything changing. Jews then, Muslims now, someone else 50 years down the line

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:50:59 PM

You can remind her that not all people feel this way. There has always been fear and prejudice, but there has also been light and goodness. Be one of those people, and find others who are secure enough in themselves to love those who are different.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
nickenburg

Activity: 434
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:27:03 PM

You tell her that it's not the people, but the media that is trying to make the people fear the monorities.
I know for my country The Netherlands, that before our muslim hating political pvv came in the picture.
There was posts everyday in the newspapers about specifically Moroccans or Turkish people that committed a crime.
And the most muslim people live in the big city's in The Netherlands, so all the people in the little city's read about it in the papers.
But in there little city or village they didnt see muslims at all and they didnt want that in there city so they voted for pvv.
And now after Pvv is big in The Netherlands the papers are not filled with bad press about muslims anymore.

Benjig

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:31:02 PM

It's a BIG world out there. Europe already has diversity coming out of it's ears without this failed, unravelling experiment called multiculturalism. There are four other continents to live in if you're looking to be a globalist. They're bigger and less populated too.
ShibaWow

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 08:25:23 PM

since when is European a race?

americans are racist altough they claim not to be

I agree with that, and basically other things in general. I think it's because countries are more shaded from what other countries, how the most 'important' things make the news. And by the time they come to another country, somebody has made it more dramatic, and replaced the need-to-know details with ones that don't tell the whole story. And the things that are going to be outlined more are either:

Race
Religion

gender only if it's going to make males look bad

It's a BIG world out there. Europe already has diversity coming out of it's ears without this failed, unravelling experiment called multiculturalism. There are four other continents to live in if you're looking to be a globalist. They're bigger and less populated too.

I don't understand why everyone is forcing this multiculturalism,I mean just let everyone do the fuck they want
stop involving yourself in other countries and let them do what they fucking want..

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: