Bitcoin Forum
October 02, 2026, 09:07:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Please vote for a duckNote ticker you like. Remember your vote may be decisive.
[duck]
[quak]
[quack]
[duk]
[duc]
[xdn]
[dknt]

Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XDN] duckNote [ANN]. Anonymous, CPU-efficient, Smart Economy  (Read 156981 times)
dNote (OP)
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000



View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 07:47:43 PM
 #1261

What wallet are you using?

DigitalNote XDN website http://digitalnote.org
XDN 1st blockchain deposits with interest & instant untraceable crypto messages GUI https://github.com/xdn-project/digitalnotewallet/releases
Bitcointalk topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1082745.new#new
dNote (OP)
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000



View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 07:51:21 PM
 #1262

Can anybody help me.

Why my transaction is not confirmed?

TxID : 949621fc68ea75612a5e6fbe3497cfe333ccef9ffdeb19809fc3c49ae2b47cdc

Your transaction is still in transaction pool, but not in blockchain yet -
http://chainradar.com/xdn/transaction/949621fc68ea75612a5e6fbe3497cfe333ccef9ffdeb19809fc3c49ae2b47cdc
Note: Transaction fee for that transaction is very low, and it may take some time to be included in blockchain. 

DigitalNote XDN website http://digitalnote.org
XDN 1st blockchain deposits with interest & instant untraceable crypto messages GUI https://github.com/xdn-project/digitalnotewallet/releases
Bitcointalk topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1082745.new#new
ogima
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 9
Merit: 0


View Profile
August 19, 2014, 07:56:25 PM
 #1263

Can anybody help me.

Why my transaction is not confirmed?

TxID : 949621fc68ea75612a5e6fbe3497cfe333ccef9ffdeb19809fc3c49ae2b47cdc

Your transaction is still in transaction pool, but not in blockchain yet -
http://chainradar.com/xdn/transaction/949621fc68ea75612a5e6fbe3497cfe333ccef9ffdeb19809fc3c49ae2b47cdc
Note: Transaction fee for that transaction is very low, and it may take some time to be included in blockchain. 

Hello.
Thanks for the help.
I use duckNote GUI for WIndows v0.9b.
dNote (OP)
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000



View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 08:03:21 PM
 #1264

Can anybody help me.

Why my transaction is not confirmed?

TxID : 949621fc68ea75612a5e6fbe3497cfe333ccef9ffdeb19809fc3c49ae2b47cdc

Your transaction is still in transaction pool, but not in blockchain yet -
http://chainradar.com/xdn/transaction/949621fc68ea75612a5e6fbe3497cfe333ccef9ffdeb19809fc3c49ae2b47cdc
Note: Transaction fee for that transaction is very low, and it may take some time to be included in blockchain. 

Hello.
Thanks for the help.
I use duckNote GUI for WIndows v0.9b.

Ok. You should wait until your tx will be included in blockchain or rejected.

DigitalNote XDN website http://digitalnote.org
XDN 1st blockchain deposits with interest & instant untraceable crypto messages GUI https://github.com/xdn-project/digitalnotewallet/releases
Bitcointalk topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1082745.new#new
ogima
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 9
Merit: 0


View Profile
August 19, 2014, 08:37:23 PM
 #1265

Can anybody help me.

Why my transaction is not confirmed?

TxID : 949621fc68ea75612a5e6fbe3497cfe333ccef9ffdeb19809fc3c49ae2b47cdc

Your transaction is still in transaction pool, but not in blockchain yet -
http://chainradar.com/xdn/transaction/949621fc68ea75612a5e6fbe3497cfe333ccef9ffdeb19809fc3c49ae2b47cdc
Note: Transaction fee for that transaction is very low, and it may take some time to be included in blockchain. 

Hello.
Thanks for the help.
I use duckNote GUI for WIndows v0.9b.

Ok. You should wait until your tx will be included in blockchain or rejected.

Thank you very much.
Jayjay04
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000



View Profile
August 19, 2014, 11:28:08 PM
 #1266

What are the best hardwares to mine with ?

                    ▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
            █████          ▄▄███████▌
     ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀        ╓████████▀▀
    █████               ██████▀▀       ▄███▄
     ▀▀▀        ▄███▄    ▀▀▀           ▀███▀
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
       ▁▄▄███▄           ▄▄████████▌
   ▁▄▆████████       ▄▄█████████▀▀       ▄███▄
 ▄█████████▀▔    ▄▄█████████▀▀           ▀███▀
▐██████▀▀▔   ,▄█████████▀▀        ▄▄▄
 ▔▀▀▀▔    ▄▄████████▀▀           █████
      ▄▄████████▀▀       ▄▄██▄    ▀▀▀
   ▄█████████▀       ▄▄███████▌       ▄▄▄
  ▐██████▀▀      ▄▄█████████▀▔       █████
   `▀▀▀      ▂▄█████████▀▀    ,▄▄µ    ▀▀▀
          ▂▆████████▀▀    ,▄██████▌
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
.The Next Proof-of-Stake.
KSmart Contract Tokene.
█
█
█
█
█
█
█

⚂
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
nrg_wolf
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000



View Profile
August 19, 2014, 11:58:48 PM
 #1267

What are the best hardwares to mine with ?

gpu and cpu...... no asics or FPGA on this algo Cheesy
hahaerer01
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 24
Merit: 0


View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:59:08 AM
 #1268

      Hello .I sent 201000 xdn to poloniex two days ago.But  not in credit until now. The support team of poloniex told me the status of this transaction is "not confirmed yet" .
    I have found the blockchain of minergate.  "First confirmation time (UTC)?   " is "not confirmed yet
"

   Can you help me !!thank you   
tersagun
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 280
Merit: 250


View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:46:35 AM
 #1269

I, too, have 2 confirmed withdraws from Polo but still not arriving to my wallet after 15+blocks.
makyoo
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 51
Merit: 0


View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:51:37 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2014, 01:45:26 PM by makyoo
 #1270

Can anybody help me.

Why my transaction is not confirmed?

TxID : 949621fc68ea75612a5e6fbe3497cfe333ccef9ffdeb19809fc3c49ae2b47cdc

Your transaction is still in transaction pool, but not in blockchain yet -
http://chainradar.com/xdn/transaction/949621fc68ea75612a5e6fbe3497cfe333ccef9ffdeb19809fc3c49ae2b47cdc
Note: Transaction fee for that transaction is very low, and it may take some time to be included in blockchain.  

I have the same problem. Two of my withdrawals from Polo stuck in transaction poll:
tx 1d9b2f55f97c8f9e31b8525392e13dc1a536dfaa055c49634606b417a81f4958 with 0.00767309 fee
tx 9f027b035d185460ed83493fa50f70207a1b52ff38ee2cab48ed341ae3389ecc with 0.00883388 fee

If you say that transaction fee is very low so how can I make it bigger?
Polo and Bittrex have fixed transaction fee 0.01 and I can't change it.
How big should be tx fee to assure that my transaction will be processed quick.

I think this is big problem. Some people say that they waiting two days for transaction to clear.
joewills
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 182
Merit: 100


View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:23:51 PM
 #1271

The GUI wallet should been updated to solve the problem about losing coin.
makyoo
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 51
Merit: 0


View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:32:53 PM
 #1272

The GUI wallet should been updated to solve the problem about losing coin.

You are not losing coins. They are in transaction pool http://chainradar.com/xdn/txpool
The wallet is fine. It's great actually. Smiley
The problem is that exchanges have fix tx fee rate at 0.01xdn and its too low for transaction to being processed quick.
My two transactions are sitting in transaction pool over 3 hours. Sad
makyoo
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 51
Merit: 0


View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:09:42 PM
 #1273

Can anybody help me.

Why my transaction is not confirmed?

TxID : 949621fc68ea75612a5e6fbe3497cfe333ccef9ffdeb19809fc3c49ae2b47cdc

Your transaction is still in transaction pool, but not in blockchain yet -
http://chainradar.com/xdn/transaction/949621fc68ea75612a5e6fbe3497cfe333ccef9ffdeb19809fc3c49ae2b47cdc
Note: Transaction fee for that transaction is very low, and it may take some time to be included in blockchain.  

I have the same problem. Two of my withdrawals from Polo stuck in transaction poll:
tx 1d9b2f55f97c8f9e31b8525392e13dc1a536dfaa055c49634606b417a81f4958 with 0.00767309 fee
tx 9f027b035d185460ed83493fa50f70207a1b52ff38ee2cab48ed341ae3389ecc with 0.00883388 fee

If you say that transaction fee is very low so how can I make it bigger?
Polo and Bittrex have fixed transaction fee 0.01 and I can't change it.
How big should be tx fee to assure that my transaction will be processed quick.

I think this is big problem. Some people say that they waiting two days for transaction to clear.


This is really annoying.
5 hours ago I made withdrawals from Polo and paid 0.01 tx fee. It's still sitting on transaction pool.
I don't know why tx fee in transaction pool are below 0.01. I paid 0.01!!!
Now I'm watching blockchain explorer. Ducknotes  are flying all over the world but only those which have tx fee over 0.1.
Polo and Bittrex should make tx fee 0.02 or let users to choose how big it should be.

@dNote
Any thoughts when it will go into blockchain?
And how to solve this kind of problem in future?
dNote (OP)
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000



View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 07:57:12 PM
 #1274


This is really annoying.
5 hours ago I made withdrawals from Polo and paid 0.01 tx fee. It's still sitting on transaction pool.
I don't know why tx fee in transaction pool are below 0.01. I paid 0.01!!!
Now I'm watching blockchain explorer. Ducknotes  are flying all over the world but only those which have tx fee over 0.1.
Polo and Bittrex should make tx fee 0.02 or let users to choose how big it should be.

@dNote
Any thoughts when it will go into blockchain?
And how to solve this kind of problem in future?

Sure, main thing we are working on is base code and this week we will update sources with fixing above issues.
P.S. All transactions that was delayed in blockain "including" now are visible in blockchain.


DigitalNote XDN website http://digitalnote.org
XDN 1st blockchain deposits with interest & instant untraceable crypto messages GUI https://github.com/xdn-project/digitalnotewallet/releases
Bitcointalk topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1082745.new#new
dNote (OP)
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000



View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 08:00:40 PM
 #1275

Happy to announce ducknotewallet.dmg for Mac users. Beta testing, please, do not use for big XDN amounts.
https://mega.co.nz/#!CwIlVaaZ!E30lpq7H1htzIYlXuN1_UGYE0vA69hzXZEKj0MCBtKY

DigitalNote XDN website http://digitalnote.org
XDN 1st blockchain deposits with interest & instant untraceable crypto messages GUI https://github.com/xdn-project/digitalnotewallet/releases
Bitcointalk topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1082745.new#new
makyoo
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 51
Merit: 0


View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:10:27 PM
 #1276

P.S. All transactions that was delayed in blockain "including" now are visible in blockchain.

What do you mean by "now are visible in blockchain"?
I still see them on transaction pool.
http://chainradar.com/xdn/transaction/1d9b2f55f97c8f9e31b8525392e13dc1a536dfaa055c49634606b417a81f4958
http://chainradar.com/xdn/transaction/9f027b035d185460ed83493fa50f70207a1b52ff38ee2cab48ed341ae3389ecc
dNote (OP)
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000



View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 08:25:20 PM
 #1277

P.S. All transactions that was delayed in blockain "including" now are visible in blockchain.

What do you mean by "now are visible in blockchain"?
I still see them on transaction pool.
http://chainradar.com/xdn/transaction/1d9b2f55f97c8f9e31b8525392e13dc1a536dfaa055c49634606b417a81f4958
http://chainradar.com/xdn/transaction/9f027b035d185460ed83493fa50f70207a1b52ff38ee2cab48ed341ae3389ecc

Oh, sorry, not all transactions was included, you should wait.

DigitalNote XDN website http://digitalnote.org
XDN 1st blockchain deposits with interest & instant untraceable crypto messages GUI https://github.com/xdn-project/digitalnotewallet/releases
Bitcointalk topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1082745.new#new
makyoo
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 51
Merit: 0


View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:50:45 PM
 #1278

Happy to announce ducknotewallet.dmg for Mac users. Beta testing, please, do not use for big XDN amounts.
https://mega.co.nz/#!CwIlVaaZ!E30lpq7H1htzIYlXuN1_UGYE0vA69hzXZEKj0MCBtKY

Great!
I was waiting for this. Smiley

Not working again.
When I start it nothing happens.
I doesn't appear in activity monitor.

I started it with open -a command as well. Same error.
Code:
LSOpenURLsWithRole() failed for the application /Applications/ducknotewallet.app with error -10810.
dNote (OP)
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000



View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 09:25:58 PM
 #1279

Happy to announce ducknotewallet.dmg for Mac users. Beta testing, please, do not use for big XDN amounts.
https://mega.co.nz/#!CwIlVaaZ!E30lpq7H1htzIYlXuN1_UGYE0vA69hzXZEKj0MCBtKY

Great!
I was waiting for this. Smiley

Not working again.
When I start it nothing happens.
I doesn't appear in activity monitor.

I started it with open -a command as well. Same error.
Code:
LSOpenURLsWithRole() failed for the application /Applications/ducknotewallet.app with error -10810.


Hm, really strange, we tested on several macs and it worked, there is some problem with uploading files on file sharing services with mac applications. We will provide solution soon. Strange MAC issue.

DigitalNote XDN website http://digitalnote.org
XDN 1st blockchain deposits with interest & instant untraceable crypto messages GUI https://github.com/xdn-project/digitalnotewallet/releases
Bitcointalk topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1082745.new#new
dNote (OP)
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000



View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 09:28:07 PM
 #1280

Happy to announce ducknotewallet.dmg for Mac users. Beta testing, please, do not use for big XDN amounts.
https://mega.co.nz/#!CwIlVaaZ!E30lpq7H1htzIYlXuN1_UGYE0vA69hzXZEKj0MCBtKY

Great!
I was waiting for this. Smiley

Not working again.
When I start it nothing happens.
I doesn't appear in activity monitor.

I started it with open -a command as well. Same error.
Code:
LSOpenURLsWithRole() failed for the application /Applications/ducknotewallet.app with error -10810.


Please, check if you are opening new ducknotewallet.dmg, not .app

DigitalNote XDN website http://digitalnote.org
XDN 1st blockchain deposits with interest & instant untraceable crypto messages GUI https://github.com/xdn-project/digitalnotewallet/releases
Bitcointalk topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1082745.new#new
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!