|
dNote (OP)
|
 |
August 19, 2014, 07:47:43 PM |
|
What wallet are you using?
|
|
|
|
|
|
ogima
Newbie

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
|
 |
August 19, 2014, 07:56:25 PM |
|
Hello. Thanks for the help. I use duckNote GUI for WIndows v0.9b.
|
|
|
|
|
|
dNote (OP)
|
 |
August 19, 2014, 08:03:21 PM |
|
Hello. Thanks for the help. I use duckNote GUI for WIndows v0.9b. Ok. You should wait until your tx will be included in blockchain or rejected.
|
|
|
|
ogima
Newbie

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
|
 |
August 19, 2014, 08:37:23 PM |
|
Hello. Thanks for the help. I use duckNote GUI for WIndows v0.9b. Ok. You should wait until your tx will be included in blockchain or rejected. Thank you very much.
|
|
|
|
|
Jayjay04
Legendary

Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
|
 |
August 19, 2014, 11:28:08 PM |
|
What are the best hardwares to mine with ?
|
|
|
|
nrg_wolf
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
|
 |
August 19, 2014, 11:58:48 PM |
|
What are the best hardwares to mine with ?
gpu and cpu...... no asics or FPGA on this algo 
|
|
|
|
|
hahaerer01
Newbie

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
|
 |
August 20, 2014, 07:59:08 AM |
|
Hello .I sent 201000 xdn to poloniex two days ago.But not in credit until now. The support team of poloniex told me the status of this transaction is "not confirmed yet" . I have found the blockchain of minergate. "First confirmation time (UTC)? " is "not confirmed yet "
Can you help me !!thank you
|
|
|
|
|
|
tersagun
|
 |
August 20, 2014, 11:46:35 AM |
|
I, too, have 2 confirmed withdraws from Polo but still not arriving to my wallet after 15+blocks.
|
|
|
|
|
makyoo
Newbie

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
|
 |
August 20, 2014, 12:51:37 PM Last edit: August 20, 2014, 01:45:26 PM by makyoo |
|
I have the same problem. Two of my withdrawals from Polo stuck in transaction poll: tx 1d9b2f55f97c8f9e31b8525392e13dc1a536dfaa055c49634606b417a81f4958 with 0.00767309 fee tx 9f027b035d185460ed83493fa50f70207a1b52ff38ee2cab48ed341ae3389ecc with 0.00883388 fee If you say that transaction fee is very low so how can I make it bigger? Polo and Bittrex have fixed transaction fee 0.01 and I can't change it. How big should be tx fee to assure that my transaction will be processed quick. I think this is big problem. Some people say that they waiting two days for transaction to clear.
|
|
|
|
|
|
joewills
|
 |
August 20, 2014, 03:23:51 PM |
|
The GUI wallet should been updated to solve the problem about losing coin.
|
|
|
|
|
makyoo
Newbie

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
|
 |
August 20, 2014, 03:32:53 PM |
|
The GUI wallet should been updated to solve the problem about losing coin.
You are not losing coins. They are in transaction pool http://chainradar.com/xdn/txpoolThe wallet is fine. It's great actually.  The problem is that exchanges have fix tx fee rate at 0.01xdn and its too low for transaction to being processed quick. My two transactions are sitting in transaction pool over 3 hours. 
|
|
|
|
|
makyoo
Newbie

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
|
 |
August 20, 2014, 05:09:42 PM |
|
I have the same problem. Two of my withdrawals from Polo stuck in transaction poll: tx 1d9b2f55f97c8f9e31b8525392e13dc1a536dfaa055c49634606b417a81f4958 with 0.00767309 fee tx 9f027b035d185460ed83493fa50f70207a1b52ff38ee2cab48ed341ae3389ecc with 0.00883388 fee If you say that transaction fee is very low so how can I make it bigger? Polo and Bittrex have fixed transaction fee 0.01 and I can't change it. How big should be tx fee to assure that my transaction will be processed quick. I think this is big problem. Some people say that they waiting two days for transaction to clear. This is really annoying. 5 hours ago I made withdrawals from Polo and paid 0.01 tx fee. It's still sitting on transaction pool. I don't know why tx fee in transaction pool are below 0.01. I paid 0.01!!! Now I'm watching blockchain explorer. Ducknotes are flying all over the world but only those which have tx fee over 0.1. Polo and Bittrex should make tx fee 0.02 or let users to choose how big it should be. @dNote Any thoughts when it will go into blockchain? And how to solve this kind of problem in future?
|
|
|
|
|
|
dNote (OP)
|
 |
August 20, 2014, 07:57:12 PM |
|
This is really annoying. 5 hours ago I made withdrawals from Polo and paid 0.01 tx fee. It's still sitting on transaction pool. I don't know why tx fee in transaction pool are below 0.01. I paid 0.01!!! Now I'm watching blockchain explorer. Ducknotes are flying all over the world but only those which have tx fee over 0.1. Polo and Bittrex should make tx fee 0.02 or let users to choose how big it should be.
@dNote Any thoughts when it will go into blockchain? And how to solve this kind of problem in future?
Sure, main thing we are working on is base code and this week we will update sources with fixing above issues. P.S. All transactions that was delayed in blockain "including" now are visible in blockchain.
|
|
|
|
|
|
makyoo
Newbie

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
|
 |
August 20, 2014, 08:10:27 PM |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
dNote (OP)
|
 |
August 20, 2014, 08:25:20 PM |
|
Oh, sorry, not all transactions was included, you should wait.
|
|
|
|
makyoo
Newbie

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
|
 |
August 20, 2014, 08:50:45 PM |
|
Great! I was waiting for this.  Not working again. When I start it nothing happens. I doesn't appear in activity monitor. I started it with open -a command as well. Same error. LSOpenURLsWithRole() failed for the application /Applications/ducknotewallet.app with error -10810.
|
|
|
|
|
|
dNote (OP)
|
 |
August 20, 2014, 09:25:58 PM |
|
Great! I was waiting for this.  Not working again. When I start it nothing happens. I doesn't appear in activity monitor. I started it with open -a command as well. Same error. LSOpenURLsWithRole() failed for the application /Applications/ducknotewallet.app with error -10810. Hm, really strange, we tested on several macs and it worked, there is some problem with uploading files on file sharing services with mac applications. We will provide solution soon. Strange MAC issue.
|
|
|
|
|
dNote (OP)
|
 |
August 20, 2014, 09:28:07 PM |
|
Great! I was waiting for this.  Not working again. When I start it nothing happens. I doesn't appear in activity monitor. I started it with open -a command as well. Same error. LSOpenURLsWithRole() failed for the application /Applications/ducknotewallet.app with error -10810. Please, check if you are opening new ducknotewallet.dmg, not .app
|
|
|
|
|