Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:00:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MinerTechnologies.com - 3 TH/S and 200MH/S ASM1 for sell / Cloud contracts.  (Read 28049 times)
MinerTechnologies (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 09:23:56 PM

Also mods, pelase delete those spammers Smiley
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 10:03:36 PM

To moderators AND ADMINS
Guys,
Please do a simple ip check if the thread creator is posting from same ip used in AMT MINERS ACCOUNTS
IF YES JUST LET FOLKS KNOW.
I MEAN IT REALY.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE
And if this turns out to be same ip used from amt bring this evidence to the court agains AMT
That's not going to happen. Only law enforcement would get admins to reveal IP information.

sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 10:35:52 PM

This company might be AMT renaming themselves due to pending litigation (they fucked the community: ALL buyers of AMT haven't received any working product/no refunds)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=569769.0

Research whether this is Joshua Zipkin before thinking about giving them money.

The OP writes and conducts business very similar to AMT on their startup.

Search the thread for AMT posts, and read. You'll see what I mean.

Good luck!
taipo

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Kia ora!

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 11:16:16 PM

I think the best way is to send a miner to Dogie to test, and all this spammy bs will disappear, until then, people will use the flimsiest of evidence to troll your thread until you have proven your ability to deliver a working machine. However that may not end the trolling of your competition, thats just life unfortunately.

Support the two platforms essential to protecting the identities of whistleblowers. Both accept bitcoin donations.
https://globaleaks.org - GlobalLeaks ( btc: see http://goo.gl/D5wM0L )
http://goo.gl/sZg2RN  - SecureDrop: whistleblower submission system
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 05:55:09 AM

I think the best way is to send a miner to Dogie to test, and all this spammy bs will disappear, until then, people will use the flimsiest of evidence to troll your thread until you have proven your ability to deliver a working machine. However that may not end the trolling of your competition, thats just life unfortunately.
They will be doing, and as always I'll go into detail to see what we have. I'm actively recommending new companies don't post announcements any more until they have products in hand (or <2 weeks) and products are/have been independently verified. There's just too much pushback (sometimes rightly) before these steps are taken.

MinerTechnologies (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 07:33:51 AM

Dont you worry about that guys, we have already contacted dogie and other reviewers. They will be first who will receive our products. Meanwhile I please ask you to not make such false announcements like sirminesalot did. But when you do, please add some proof.
MinerTechnologies (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 07:35:30 AM

To moderators AND ADMINS
Guys,
Please do a simple ip check if the thread creator is posting from same ip used in AMT MINERS ACCOUNTS
I MEAN IT REALY.
And if this turns out to be same ip used from amt bring this evidence to the court agains AMT
That's not going to happen. Only law enforcement would get admins to reveal IP information.

Im allowing to send him my IP or even post it here. We don't have anything to hide.
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:42:40 AM

To moderators AND ADMINS
Guys,
I MEAN IT REALY.

Admins don't need to reveal IP information. They just need to point that both accounts are from the same ip so they are the same person/user. But we all know that won't happen because Thermos supports scammers.

EvilPanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:40:23 PM

To moderators AND ADMINS
Guys,
I MEAN IT REALY.

Admins don't need to reveal IP information. They just need to point that both accounts are from the same ip so they are the same person/user. But we all know that won't happen because Thermos supports scammers.
You should message Theymos about that, maybe he'll check it for you.

RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:31:35 PM

To moderators AND ADMINS
Guys,
I MEAN IT REALY.

I'll let loshia do it. I just felt the need to clarify things.

Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:48:26 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2014, 02:03:17 PM by Bicknellski

To moderators AND ADMINS
Guys,
I MEAN IT REALY.

How about we check Loshia IP for multiple accounts while we are at it? Because I want to know.

Seems to me if you are going have that sort power let us look at your multiple accounts while we are poking around and asking the forums to give up private info like that. Doubt anyone is giving you or anyone information like from these forums.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:49:59 PM

I do not mind Bick
How about to tell you that i am not marto and marto is not me?
But let the mods check it. I have nothing to hide.
Once again  i do not want AMT IP as number i want to know yes no answer if this is amt account or not
read RoadStress explanation once again
The amt ip i public long time ago check their thread
Oftopic
Buy the way do me a favour and translate my hore joke (Klondike thread) to your girlfriend Joe Grin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=190731.msg7102759#msg7102759
He is not understanding me
Thank you in advance FishTank Cheesy

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
gmaxwell
Legendary

Activity: 4158
Merit: 8382

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 04:58:29 PM

Having different or the same IPs doesn't prove anything.  (I don't have access to that info, but MinerTechnologies asked me to— I think doing so would be pointless).
marto74

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 05:29:09 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2014, 05:39:50 PM by marto74

To moderators AND ADMINS
Guys,
I MEAN IT REALY.

How about we check Loshia IP for multiple accounts while we are at it? Because I want to know.

Seems to me if you are going have that sort power let us look at your multiple accounts while we are poking around and asking the forums to give up private info like that. Doubt anyone is giving you are anyone information like from these forums.
Bick
You realy think the world goes around you Smiley
You realy tought I will made separate accou t just to fuck with you?
Lame, Bick , lame
You better go post negative rating to somebody you do not like Wink

http://technobit.eu
tips : 12DNdacCtUZ99qcP74FwchaCPzeDL9Voff
Beastlymac

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:50:19 PM

I HAVE BEEN OFFERED A UNIT TO REVIEW AND WILL UPLOAD INFORMATION AND VIDEO ON THE UNIT WHEN IT ARRIVES

Also can you cut the off topic crap from the thread please. I would advise making a thread for you lot to bicker in. It doesn't need to spill all over the rest of the forum.

Regards, Beastlymac

Message me if you have any problems
MinerTechnologies (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 06:18:06 PM

Remember guys that we are giving away Free cloud mining contracts. PM me for more info. Smiley
mrpark

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:01:37 PM

Based on the video, the heatsinks are WAY too small. These types of heatsinks also fall off easily. This is the case especially when the cards are mounted sideways.

BTC: 1JDjCGtxtxoZ46XgTqUoXBDxNFKwcsEmik
taipo

Kia ora!

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 07:11:59 PM

Which video is that?

Support the two platforms essential to protecting the identities of whistleblowers. Both accept bitcoin donations.
taipo

Kia ora!

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 07:19:20 PM

To moderators AND ADMINS
Guys,
I MEAN IT REALY.

Im allowing to send him my IP or even post it here. We don't have anything to hide.

Once the in-forum testers/assessors have received your machine and tested it and given it the thumbs up, none of the trolling in your thread from companies in competition with you will matter. Engaging trolls in the manner you have here, is the best way to encourage more trolling - its just going to get worse if you continue to do so.

sameev29

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:29:14 PM

Both the Bitcoin and Scrypt miners seem fast and properly priced.They can compete with other brand's miners too.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: