Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:40:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █ANN Credits CRD █with 2.0 DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE+ANON+Market+MORE Peak July 2nd  (Read 50300 times)
CreditsCrd (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:42:36 PM

Italian translation claimed, see Link:

Italian     Claimed    Italian

Credits The Future is now ]think out of the box[

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CreditsCrd (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:43:54 PM

cool thank you very much, we will list you as soon as the pool is up and running

Just a short note that CRD will be added as a mineable coin on www.lifeforce.info in the next two days. I have personally been mining this coin for a while and have been very impressed with the dedication of the dev and an enthusiastic community.

I'm figuring out what the Block Finder bonuses will be when we launch the coin on our pool, but there will be a block finder bonus. Lifeforce.info has been online for over 1 year now and out main server is a 4core 32GB SSD DDOS-Protected unit in Eastern Canada and we have Vardiff Satatum servers in the the U.S and EU  - I will post a followup message once the coin is live on our pools.

thanks

CreditsCrd (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:58:41 PM

yes, please check page 1 of the ANN, thank you

if you guys have some voting links for the major exchanges let me know and I'll get them posted on the pool to help the efforts. Getting listed on one of the big four exchanges will help the value tremendously.

CreditsCrd (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 09:01:11 AM

Here is a small update on information for wallet version 2.0 we are still on schedule,

We had several people asking, what with the fee's will happen, and what will drive the value for Credits CRD.

Credits CRD will have a few different Lotteries, where every user can take part at with Credits, they payout will be in various currencies, although taking part will only be possible with Credits CRD. a specific percentage of the trading fee's will be used for the Pot.

There will be a Voting system also for users to be able to Vote for new Coins to be added to the Exchange. there will be a Voting system with up and down voting, which will be paid with CRD, although 1 Vote per coin will be free per user.
Those are just a few of the things that Credits CRD will bring.

boxuser

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Credits CRD 1st Decentralized Exchange coin

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:34:49 AM

cool more pools +1 Smiley

If you like the coin and want to mine it - the CRD pool at lifefornce.info is up and running and we are finding just about all of the blocks....

http://crd.lifeforce.info

join us please

jjj0923

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 02:24:47 PM

cool more pools +1 Smiley

If you like the coin and want to mine it - the CRD pool at lifefornce.info is up and running and we are finding just about all of the blocks....

join us please

please mine in our pool - we are finding nearly all the blocks so your time will be profitable

912 out of 1,440 in the last 24 hours do you're guaranteed of coins no matter how much or little hash you have to mine with.

Lifeforce Pools : http://www.lifeforce.info
Earthcoin :http://eac.lifeforce.info -  Netcoin:  http://net.lifeforce.info - Hundred Coin Pool : http://100.lifeforce.info
Redoakcoin Pool : http://roc.lifeforce.info Guldencoin http://nlg.lifeforce.info also Worldcoin, Guncoin, NOBL, USDe, Tagcoin, Topcoin , Tagcoin , Credits, Goldcoin & Hobonickels
CreditsCrd (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:40:40 AM

hey thank you very much for adding Credits CRD to your pool listing it right now in the ANN

join us please

CreditsCrd (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:22:03 PM

Do not forget to check out bounties section on page one, we are still looking for help especially marketing and promoting Credits CRD

CreditsCrd (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:28:36 AM

tweeting about Credits CRD will earn you some Credits CRD check the bounties section on the 1st page.

CreditsCrd (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 07:29:57 AM

Hey thanks to all the voters on HITBTC https://hitbtc.com/vote we are in the top 5 of the list at the moment. Keep up the good work

boxuser

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:58:07 PM

wow nice, so they will add it soon i guess

Hey thanks to all the voters on HITBTC https://hitbtc.com/vote we are in the top 5 of the list at the moment. Keep up the good work

CreditsCrd (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:42:46 PM

i guess so, but not sure when

wow nice, so they will add it soon i guess

iaminitnow06

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:18:54 PM

Hi, Any updates? The launch time is approaching. A true decentralized exchange will be the next big thing in crypto-world after all the Mt-Gox, Mintpal and BTER fiasco. I have tweeted about Credits decentralized ecxhange but there seems to be very less interest in it atm. Maybe you can develop a twitter tip-bot Huh We should start another signature campaign with greater rewards:maybe 2000 credits/week. Also shout out a huge giveaway, ex: 400K CRD to first 200 people(Juniour member or above) who promote and use Credits in some way. More amounts will be even better. I think it's time to put that 'bounty and giveaway' Credits into action.
Although you have uploaded a video of the exchange, more details need to surface if you plan to take the news to a wider audience.
Some questions:
-When is the exact release date?
- It is a very ambitious thing which you're trying to achieve. I'm sure that an alpha test release to the general public will be a huge help to irradicate bugs and it will help in improving the overall wallet structure. In the meantime it will also make people believe in the project after seeing the actual exchange in action. I will be very excited to test it and some other people who I talked with about this project are also very interested. You can keep the source private for 6 months to 1 year to block any disadvantages from copycats. Even if you release the alpha-client before a week of the actual release, it'll be huge for bug testing. Are you planning to release an alpha-client? (Most important)
-How will the current blockchain store all the data of all the other coins? What are the blockchain tactics that you are going to deploy? Or will you create a different blockchain altogether for the wallet version 2.0?
-Will it be a web based wallet or will it be totally controlled by the blockchain itself?
-What happens when the POW ends? How do you plan to support the network after that? POS?
-More details on the lotteries, please Smiley
Too many shitstorms exist in the crypto-world atm. Without the above concerns and ideas addressed, I see a very bumpy road ahead for Credits atleast until the launch.
Thank you,
An investor, an admirer, a supporter of the Credits project Grin

NEM(NEW ECONOMY MOVEMENT) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654845.0 | http://forum.nemcoin.com/ | http://altnemo.com/
NBOCOW-D45UHF-A7CJUX-HK7PD3-KUEXEP-PMECIZ-BJFP
CreditsCrd (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:23:59 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2014, 12:38:02 PM by CreditsCrd

Hi and first of all thank you for the interest, yes we are still on schedule, and sorry for the late reply, as you can guess we are very busy working on 2.0 there is still things to do, and we need to make sure that everything works fine and perfect and also we need to make sure that there are no security holes. Exact details on how the blockchain will work we are not ready yet to share unfortunately, but all the mined Credits CRD will be used by default and there is no magic to be done from the user side to use the 2.0 wallet. Most likely the release date for 2.0 will be at the end of september, that is if we do not encounter any problems till then. releasing an alpha is something what we have considered but did not decide yet to do so.

the wallet will not be web based, but depending on the blockchain completely and it will be decentralized, and we will have an option for users to set up exchange nodes. those will be paid monthly by uptime and will be paid by the trading fee's , also there will be a lottery, details about it are, that there will be multiple lotteries, like a daily lottery, a weekly one and also a monthly lottery, where in every case a different minimum amount will need to be put into. There will be also a merchant place in the wallet where shops will be able to sell their products and also there will be a possibility for merchants to do lotteries with products for example like their ASIC hardware or other things to, you will be able to sort things there as you wish. Once the last blocks are mined, the transactions will have a new way of getting confirmed we can at this point not disclose that either. We have been thinking about keeping the Source code private for the while till Credits CRD gets established and widely known and accepted but we have not decided on this either at this point, because we are 100%  confident that people will be mistrusting CRD then and rumors will come up like 2.0 has a virus or is stealing passwords or coins or anything like that, so at this point we think there might be no way around releasing the src code on the same day as the client.

EDIT: We are planing to put the premine to a good use, please see the bounty section, the 1st one, that is what we need for now, and once that is done we will be making paper wallets for distribution world wide, for now we are planning ~50 Countries world wide 10000 paper wallets each containing ~30CRD so that is 50*10k*30CRD. the distribution will be done by the people and they will be rewarded.

thank you once again for the interest in Credits CRD

Hi, Any updates? The launch time is approaching. A true decentralized exchange will be the next big thing in crypto-world after all the Mt-Gox, Mintpal and BTER fiasco. I have tweeted about Credits decentralized ecxhange but there seems to be very less interest in it atm. Maybe you can develop a twitter tip-bot Huh We should start another signature campaign with greater rewards:maybe 2000 credits/week. Also shout out a huge giveaway, ex: 400K CRD to first 200 people(Juniour member or above) who promote and use Credits in some way. More amounts will be even better. I think it's time to put that 'bounty and giveaway' Credits into action.
Although you have uploaded a video of the exchange, more details need to surface if you plan to take the news to a wider audience.
Some questions:
-When is the exact release date?
- It is a very ambitious thing which you're trying to achieve. I'm sure that an alpha test release to the general public will be a huge help to irradicate bugs and it will help in improving the overall wallet structure. In the meantime it will also make people believe in the project after seeing the actual exchange in action. I will be very excited to test it and some other people who I talked with about this project are also very interested. You can keep the source private for 6 months to 1 year to block any disadvantages from copycats. Even if you release the alpha-client before a week of the actual release, it'll be huge for bug testing. Are you planning to release an alpha-client? (Most important)
-How will the current blockchain store all the data of all the other coins? What are the blockchain tactics that you are going to deploy? Or will you create a different blockchain altogether for the wallet version 2.0?
-Will it be a web based wallet or will it be totally controlled by the blockchain itself?
-What happens when the POW ends? How do you plan to support the network after that? POS?
-More details on the lotteries, please Smiley
Too many shitstorms exist in the crypto-world atm. Without the above concerns and ideas addressed, I see a very bumpy road ahead for Credits atleast until the launch.
Thank you,
An investor, an admirer, a supporter of the Credits project Grin

iaminitnow06

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:09:02 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2014, 05:30:54 PM by iaminitnow06

Thanks for clearing some things out.

Most likely the release date for 2.0 will be at the end of september, that is if we do not encounter any problems till then. releasing an alpha is something what we have considered but did not decide yet to do so.
Well my suggestion is that it's already time for you to decide on it because end of September is hardly a month away.

the wallet will not be web based, but depending on the blockchain completely and it will be decentralized, and we will have an option for users to set up exchange nodes. those will be paid monthly by uptime and will be paid by the trading fee's , also there will be a lottery, details about it are, that there will be multiple lotteries, like a daily lottery, a weekly one and also a monthly lottery, where in every case a different minimum amount will need to be put into. There will be also a merchant place in the wallet where shops will be able to sell their products and also there will be a possibility for merchants to do lotteries with products for example like their ASIC hardware or other things to, you will be able to sort things there as you wish.
These are very interesting ideas. Especially the lottery, I will be trying out my luck every week for sure  Grin. And the marketplace hasn't been mentioned till now, was it? Nothing of this sort has been attempted until now according to my idea. I am pretty sure that these options will be readily used by all the people.
Won't there be a probability of being hacked if you give option for exchange nodes to the users?

Once the last blocks are mined, the transactions will have a new way of getting confirmed we can at this point not disclose that either.
This will be one of the questions which will be asked again and again by the users. But I am sure that you have your reasons to keep it a secret Wink

We have been thinking about keeping the Source code private for the while till Credits CRD gets established and widely known and accepted but we have not decided on this either at this point, because we are 100%  confident that people will be mistrusting CRD then and rumors will come up like 2.0 has a virus or is stealing passwords or coins or anything like that, so at this point we think there might be no way around releasing the src code on the same day as the client.
To achieve a greater cause and to protect the project and it's investors you have to take a bit of mud from people. Otherwise, there will be plenty of other copy exchanges coming out within a week. I'm sure that we can verify the client by testing with most of the Antiviruses out there  Smiley You  should not be worried about any FUD if you have a solid project. Please take a minimum of six months before releasing the Source code..

We are planing to put the premine to a good use, please see the bounty section, the 1st one, that is what we need for now, and once that is done we will be making paper wallets for distribution world wide, for now we are planning ~50 Countries world wide 10000 paper wallets each containing ~30CRD so that is 50*10k*30CRD. the distribution will be done by the people and they will be rewarded.
50 countries, Really? This is very ambitious. What is the value of 30 CRD atm? What will it be say after the release? I don't see it worthwhile to giveout 30 CRD's to people. They will be of very less use to anybody. A distribution to 50,000 people outside of crypto-world is impossible at this point. Most of them will be noobs who don't know what is crypto, crypto-trading and again most won't be bothered to download the client.
"Provide houses to people, not tents which will blow away in just a minute when the wind blows". You should giveaway atleast 1000 CRD to 1000 people.This is the minimum amount required to avoid the fees while trading. This will be a reason for people to embrace Credits as their first and most important exchange. This equates to 1 Million. This way you will have one of the best distributions in crypto-history and it's a very small amount when compared to a total of 337 Million. Please use the bounties wisely and don't just hoard. What we need is a big giveaway, I can help you out if you plan on doing it. We can do a taint analysis and remove sockpuppets so that we giveaway to genuine BTT members. Now is the right time to take an initiative. Act now and not only you but all of us could reap the rewards later.

Also please check your PM. Smiley

NEM(NEW ECONOMY MOVEMENT) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654845.0 | http://forum.nemcoin.com/ | http://altnemo.com/
NBOCOW-D45UHF-A7CJUX-HK7PD3-KUEXEP-PMECIZ-BJFP
CreditsCrd (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:29:21 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2014, 07:39:31 PM by CreditsCrd

About the exchange nodes, there will be fail saves to completely avoid that, aside from that the exchange system core will not enable an option
to exactly do that, in other words even if they take over all nodes, there will not be a possibility to actually take the coins away from individual users.

Yes the market place was not mentioned till now, one of the reasons is because we are not good at marketing lol, the other one is we planned to mention that at a later time, aside from the market there will be some more unique and innovative functions which will change the Crypto world in many ways.

Yes we understand that it would be the best way to make the src. closed for at least 6months or more, it might be the best solution to ask the community and the investors about this. And FUD is always to be expected no matter what the case is, that is what we think. People will always have something to complain about and some reason to do so, or at least find one or make some up.

Current CRD price is way to undervalued and we are expecting the regular minimum price per CRD to be ~0.001 BTC minimum.

the plan was to spread it in 50 Countries in each country to spread at least 10000 paper wallets, and each wallet having 30 CRD, the point and reason was and is for this to get new people into Crypto, in other words the average joe, our plan is to make those paper wallets and let users distribute them and make a video and upload it on for example youtube, all users will be compensated in CRD, in other words, you could distribute in your city if you like 1000 CRD paper wallets with each having an amount of 30 CRD we would like to get the world into crypto, it is not only about people trading the currency but we are planning and hoping that more and more people will start to use it in everyday life. And to make sure that the paper wallets will not be just tossed away and not used, we would put an expire date on those paper wallets, of maybe 3months so if they are not redeemed within that time, they come back to us for redistribution.

Thank you for the offer and all ideas are welcome and all the help to Promote and Market Credits CRD, that is something what we really need and we admittedly are not good at this.

Thanks for clearing some things out.

Most likely the release date for 2.0 will be at the end of september, that is if we do not encounter any problems till then. releasing an alpha is something what we have considered but did not decide yet to do so.
Well my suggestion is that it's already time for you to decide on it because end of September is hardly a month away.

the wallet will not be web based, but depending on the blockchain completely and it will be decentralized, and we will have an option for users to set up exchange nodes. those will be paid monthly by uptime and will be paid by the trading fee's , also there will be a lottery, details about it are, that there will be multiple lotteries, like a daily lottery, a weekly one and also a monthly lottery, where in every case a different minimum amount will need to be put into. There will be also a merchant place in the wallet where shops will be able to sell their products and also there will be a possibility for merchants to do lotteries with products for example like their ASIC hardware or other things to, you will be able to sort things there as you wish.
These are very interesting ideas. Especially the lottery, I will be trying out my luck every week for sure  Grin. And the marketplace hasn't been mentioned till now, was it? Nothing of this sort has been attempted until now according to my idea. I am pretty sure that these options will be readily used by all the people.
Won't there be a probability of being hacked if you give option for exchange nodes to the users?

Once the last blocks are mined, the transactions will have a new way of getting confirmed we can at this point not disclose that either.
This will be one of the questions which will be asked again and again by the users. But I am sure that you have your reasons to keep it a secret Wink

We have been thinking about keeping the Source code private for the while till Credits CRD gets established and widely known and accepted but we have not decided on this either at this point, because we are 100%  confident that people will be mistrusting CRD then and rumors will come up like 2.0 has a virus or is stealing passwords or coins or anything like that, so at this point we think there might be no way around releasing the src code on the same day as the client.
To achieve a greater cause and to protect the project and it's investors you have to take a bit of mud from people. Otherwise, there will be plenty of other copy exchanges coming out within a week. I'm sure that we can verify the client by testing with most of the Antiviruses out there  Smiley You  should not be worried about any FUD if you have a solid project. Please take a minimum of six months before releasing the Source code..

We are planing to put the premine to a good use, please see the bounty section, the 1st one, that is what we need for now, and once that is done we will be making paper wallets for distribution world wide, for now we are planning ~50 Countries world wide 10000 paper wallets each containing ~30CRD so that is 50*10k*30CRD. the distribution will be done by the people and they will be rewarded.
50 countries, Really? This is very ambitious. What is the value of 30 CRD atm? What will it be say after the release? I don't see it worthwhile to giveout 30 CRD's to people. They will be of very less use to anybody. A distribution to 50,000 people outside of crypto-world is impossible at this point. Most of them will be noobs who don't know what is crypto, crypto-trading and again most won't be bothered to download the client.
"Provide houses to people, not tents which will blow away in just a minute when the wind blows". You should giveaway atleast 1000 CRD to 1000 people.This is the minimum amount required to avoid the fees while trading. This will be a reason for people to embrace Credits as their first and most important exchange. This equates to 1 Million. This way you will have one of the best distributions in crypto-history and it's a very small amount when compared to a total of 337 Million. Please use the bounties wisely and don't just hoard. What we need is a big giveaway, I can help you out if you plan on doing it. We can do a taint analysis and remove sockpuppets so that we giveaway to genuine BTT members. Now is the right time to take an initiative. Act now and not only you but all of us could reap the rewards later.

Also please check your PM. Smiley

boxuser

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:24:02 PM

cool market place, that sounds more then just interesting, what will be the options to do there? what does it mean what can be done there/with it?

JakeThePanda

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:31:27 PM

one of the reasons is because we are not good at marketing lol,

Current CRD price is way to undervalued and we are expecting the regular minimum price per CRD to be ~0.001 BTC minimum.

If P then Q.  Expect the price to go nowhere unless you learn marketing or get somebody to do it for you.
CreditsCrd (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:36:36 PM

we are hiring for marketing, and promoting Credits CRD, see ANN page one in the bounties section

one of the reasons is because we are not good at marketing lol,

If P then Q.  Expect the price to go nowhere unless you learn marketing or get somebody to do it for you.

JimHendrix

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:55:04 PM

@CreditsCrd, for marketing, you need to hire the guy that did "Solar Freakin Roadways"

Credits CRD 1st currency with Decentralized Exchange.Anon&More |]think out of the box[Click to ANN

Credits CRD 1st Coin w/Decentralized Exch,Anon,Etc
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: