Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:58:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: God is Reality  (Read 10889 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
marketingfreak

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 09:05:32 AM

Yes! i believe God is a reality. Whole of the system that is working flawlessly in this universe is quite an enough evidence for getting an assurance that there is someone controlling everything.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PrikiNo.1

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 11:53:16 AM

Let me tell you how we should see God as reality...

Most of the people in the world(like 90%) believe in God, the other 5% are don't sure and the rest 5% are atheist. But, did the believers really believe in Him, or what are the others 10% who are not sure or maybe didn't believe?

I was grown up in a orthodox family and I never think to check in what I am really believe or did I really believe until last year... During my 1 year research I realize that I am believer, but the way I believe and how should I really believe was so wrong. After I research the Yoga and The Bible, I open the door of the spiritual world and all I can say you people... Boys and girls, don't believe what the media or the people who are leading the temples tell you how you should believe, instead, go research the Yoga and the Bible and you will see that everything they told you was sow wrong.
1aguar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 03:19:00 PM

It's too bad you did not truly engage with the article; now I will have to quote from it in reply to you. Fortunately, this makes my task easier, but I would prefer an engaging conversation.
Read the source: http://www.lloydpye.com/essay_interventiontheory.htm

Anyway, the fact we don't now how life was created has nothing to do with evolution. Could be God making the first bacteria and then leaving evolution do the rest.

Currently, we don't real need the "god explanation" for nothing since the Big Bang.
Actually, I see that you have just contradicted yourself. If you don't use "God" to explain the common ancestor, then what explanation is left? After a century of heavily subsidized efforts to create even the most basic rudiments of life in a laboratory, scientists are still batting zero. As Dawson noted, “here also we are required to admit as a general principle what is contrary to experience.”

That is absurd. God is very patience, but why wait for so long?
Funny. You think you know what God is thinking? I would say that God is indifferent to your human opinion and is not concerned with your intellectual imagination. By the way, God's Law is written on your heart, so you are never without guidance. Please do not bring the Bible into this; I don't believe in authority other than self.

2) Plant and Animal life forms are necessarily the converse of each other, the one deoxidizes and accumulates, the other oxidizes and expends. If life evolved as Darwinists claim, it would have to bridge the gaping chasm between plant and animal life at least once, and more likely countless times. Lacking one undeniable example of this bridging, science again bats zero. The animal never in its simplest forms assumes the functions of the plant.

3) “It is this gap [between any species of animal or plant and any other species], and this only, which Darwin undertook to fill up by his great work on the origin of species; but, notwithstanding the immense amount of material thus expended, it yawns as wide as ever, since it must be admitted that no case has been ascertained in which individuals of one species have transgressed the limits between it and other species.” Here, too, despite a ceaseless din of scientific protests to the contrary, there remains not a single unquestioned example of one species evolving even partially into another distinct and separate species.

Thomas H. Morgan, who won a Nobel Prize for work on heredity, wrote: “Within the period of human history, we do not know of a single instance of the transformation of one species into another if we apply the most rigid and extreme tests used to distinguish wild species.”

And this statement by Morgan is by no means an exceptional disclosure.
1aguar

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 03:47:15 PM

If we pass out, our "soul" goes out too. But some people think that if our brain dies, our "soul" will live forever.

If researchers could prove that clinically dead patients, with no electrical activity in their cortex, can be aware of events around them and form memories, this would suggest that the brain does not generate consciousness.

In the AWARE study, consciousness and awareness appeared to occur during a three-minute period when there was no heartbeat. This is paradoxical, since the brain typically ceases functioning within 20-30 seconds of the heart stopping and doesn’t resume again until the heart has been restarted.

Read more:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1237843.msg12899128#msg12899128
Trading
Legendary

Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

Nothing like healthy scepticism and hard evidence

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 05:45:12 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2015, 09:32:54 PM by Trading

For someone who denies something that is backed with so much evidence, on first impression, you seem open minded. But that has to be a pure superficial attitude. In the end, it's all about authority of the Bible. You wouldn't risk your reputation by defending what you are defending if you had not a religious agenda. You are afraid that recognizing the Bible is wrong will put in question all the rest it states.

1) There is no contradiction. I dismissed the argument that because we still ignore the exact way how life was created we have to accept that it was God. We are very close to it. I can accept the argument on the Big Bang and specially on the creation of the multiverse where the Big Bang was formed. We still have no clue on the beginning of all. But your "it was God" also says nothing about what created God.

But as I wrote, the creation of life has nothing to do with evolution. Is no argument against it. God could be the creator of the first life and left then things to evolution. Insisting on it make you an illogical person and there is no use to keep arguing with you if this is truth.

[It isn't important to the issue of evolution your point on understanding God. But I still say it's absurd to wait 13800 million of years for something believers say God could created in 6 days. The universe wasn't created in 6 days, the Bible is wrong. But God is too important to you, for you to give up him. I only expect you to accept evolution, because denying make you look ridiculous and affects your credibility defending God].

2) The differences between plants and animals are not that big. They are both based on the same system of DNA. We know they have common ancestors, the first cells.

3) Human history? Do you want a complete change of a species in 5000 years to accept evolution? That is absurd. Anyway, the dog is different enough from the wolf to serve as an example. Technically, they are still the same species, since they can still interbreed. But dogs have several genetic differences from wolfs. Evolution made that. The principle is backed during human history from dogs: species evolve, they were not created as they are. Once you accept this principle, the rest of your arguments are irrelevant.

You can't ignore all the evidence that says chimps and humans have a common ancestor. We have evidence from fossils and genes. Modern humans have genes from neanderthals and denisovans (http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/12/131204-human-fossil-dna-spain-denisovan-cave/). You can't deny that they existed and were very different from us. Moreover, genetic evidence and fossils confirm that they evolved during about 2 million years since the Homo Erectus. They interbred with us and made us different. We don't have gene evidence about older ascendents, like the Homo Habilis, but we have many fossils that confirm we are related, because show a slow change toward us. Anyway, genes show we have a common ancestor with apes and that is enough to confirm evolution.

If you don't accept this evidence that we have a common ancestor with apes, I have nothing more to write about this with you, because you couldn't be arguing in good faith.

But if you accept this, this destroy any argument against evolution. The rest are details. If one accepts that we evolve from something that was similar to a ape, of course, accepting that vegetables and animals have a common ancestor is almost trivial.

I end here my participation about evolution, because if I couldn't convince you, clearly, I won't be able to do it, because you really don't want to accept the evidence and will deny what is evident for anyone with even a not very open mind but in good faith. At least you have to recognize there are strong evidence in favor of evolution and your position is to say the least very risky to your reputation.

But I have nothing against you, you look like a fine person. You are just in a denying state on this issue.

The Rock Trading Exchange forges its order books with bots, uses them to scam customers and is trying to appropriate 35000 euro from a forum member https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4975753.0
Trading
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 06:21:02 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2015, 06:45:59 PM by Trading

On the issue of the "soul", taking in account the recent research on the brain is absurd to say that the human brain, that is the most complex system we know on nature, doesn't create the conscience. The evidence we have point clearly in the positive sense (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consciousness#Neural_correlates). If that wasn't the case, we couldn't explain why your "soul" is affected by a trauma to the brain. Why when we pass out, our "soul" passes out too. Why someone "retarded" or with mental problems can in certain cases became better by a surgical intervention in the brain or medication that changes the chemical balance in the brain.

Actually, the idea that there is a soul that survives the body is recent. Ancient Hebrews didn't believe in afterlife. And the first Hebrews that defended it argued this occur under the form of the Resurrection of the dead in flesh and blood and not of any "soul". Even today, the confusion on all the Christian churches about what happen when we die is immense. Some say that our soul survives; others say it's our body that is resurrected in the judgement day, same mix both versions in an absurd way ((https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_eschatology#Resurrection_of_the_dead). They don't know nothing about it and their inventions, like all invented narratives, changed with time.  

Anyway, you are saying if we could test that conscience endures the dead of the brain we would have evidence of the survival of the soul. I can accept that. I would become a believer if the existence of the soul was the only explanation. But no tests suggest that. The neurons don't just die in seconds after the heart stops, they can survive for some minutes more, therefore their survival can explain those experiences you mentioned in the post you quoted. You are wrong when you wrote "The problem is that you need a functioning brain to have an hallucination. Blood flow, electrical activity". You can have neural activity without oxygen or blood flow for some minutes while the neurons die. Until they are dead, they keep on working. Maybe they will work badly, but since they are still alive, why couldn't they create memories?

Therefore, how dare you believe that your "soul" will survive the death of your brain based on what we know? Is mixing your aspirations and your fear from death (read my https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1221052.msg12953274#msg12953274) with reality. Any prudent person would say, I don't know, I'm not shore... but believers just say, I know I have an immortal soul...
Yeah, shore. All evidence points to this: we were nothing for an eternity and we will be nothing again forever and ever. Between these two eternities of nothingness you have a life to live, in just a blink of an eye in cosmic terms. Enjoy it, respecting others. Don't bind yourself to religious rules invented by others arbitrarily during the bronze age that have no ethical ground.

The Rock Trading Exchange forges its order books with bots, uses them to scam customers and is trying to appropriate 35000 euro from a forum member https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4975753.0
1aguar

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 06:46:43 PM

I will keep it brief, maybe just one point at a time...
Anyway, genes show we have a common ancestor with apes and that is enough to confirm evolution.

If you don't accept this evidence that we have a common ancestor with apes, I have nothing more to write about this with you, because you couldn't be arguing in good faith.

I accept that there are shared genes, but there is no single documented instance of the transformation of one species into another, as stated by Thomas Hunt Morgan and others. Therefore, the evidence of common genes is not sufficient to conclude that all life has a common ancestor, since the evidence does not even allow for the shared ancestry between any two species. This conclusion has simply not been validated "in the field", and it is not warranted given the lack of an example; despite their best efforts, scientists are NOT close to simulating abiogenesis, despite what you may believe, and since there has not been a single example of species transformation in human history, science bats zero on this point.

But if you accept this, this destroy any argument against evolution. The rest are details.

Since the conclusion of common descent promoted by neo-Darwinism has not been validated with an example of the transformation of one species into another, I can only say that you would like us to think that any argument against neo-Darwinism is destroyed and "the rest are details" because then your conclusion cannot be falsified with inconvenient details such as missing evidence (i.e. knowledge gaps) and the like. There is an alternative. What about the arguments of Pye; what about his Intervention Theory? What about the details that simply don't add up, like with domesticated plants, as detailed in the Pye article linked below:

If one accepts that we evolve from something that was similar to a ape, of course, accepting that vegetables and animals have a common ancestor is almost trivial.
I don't think it is rational to conclude that we evolved from apes since there is not an unquestioned example of the transformation of one species into another (any species). There is only shared genes, but that could point to something else; see Pye's essay previously and this other essay from Pye:
http://www.whale.to/b/pye1.html

I end here my participation about evolution, because if I couldn't convince you, clearly, I won't be able to do it, because you really don't want to accept the evidence and will deny what is evident for anyone with even a not very open mind but in good faith. At least you have to recognize there are strong evidence in favor of evolution and your position is to say the least very risky to your reputation.

But I have nothing against you, you look like a fine person. You are just in a denying state on this issue.
I disagree with both neo-Darwinism and creationism; I know that the Bible is tampered.
I think it is important to recognize that despite a ceaseless din of scientific protests to the contrary, there remains not a single unquestioned example of one species evolving even partially into another distinct and separate species. In science, it is perfectly reasonable to expect that an example be presented before accepting the conclusion. I am not expecting you to provide such an example, because it does not exist, so if you end your participation here then you end it having not provided the sort of evidence that I am seeking (in good faith, of course). I don't think it's fair that I have to restate the arguments of Pye for your digestion when you can read his articles and see the evidence for yourself; perhaps then you will see that I am not actually denying anything. Why not have a look at the Evidence for Creation by Outside Intervention? Please have an open mind and read these two articles thoroughly before replying to me; I appreciate it!
1aguar

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 06:56:42 PM

Anyway, you are saying if we could test that conscience endures the dead of the brain we would have evidence of the survival of the soul. I can accept that.
Great, so I suggest you read about these tests that have been conducted, starting with the AWARE study.

I would become a believer if the existence of the soul was the only explanation. But no tests suggest that.
I am sure we will get to the evidence if we continue discussing, I have already pointed out the above test; before it was conducted, researchers French and Van Lommel concluded that
"If researchers could prove that clinically dead patients, with no electrical activity in their cortex, can be aware of events around them and form memories, this would suggest that the brain does not generate consciousness."
How can you say that these researchers are mistaken if there are no researchers who dispute their conclusion? Just like with evolution, I have to ask "WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE?"
The neurons don't just die in seconds after the heart stops, they can survive for some minutes more, therefore their survival can explain those experiences you mentioned in the post you quoted.
That the neurons survive is not indicative of anything. You need a functioning brain with blood flow and electrical firing to have hallucinations and perceptions. None of that is present during brain death. So how are the perceptions explained?

You are wrong when you wrote "The problem is that you need a functioning brain to have an hallucination. Blood flow, electrical activity". You can have neural activity without oxygen or blood flow for some minutes while the neurons die. Until they are dead, they keep on working. Maybe they will work badly, but since they are still alive, why couldn't they create memories?
Not true, the neurons do not work (fire) when there is brain death. There is no sense of pain, no gag reflex, etc. Why in the world would there be perception and hallucination without even basic functions like those? It goes against everything that is understood about the brain.
Show me the evidence! Find even one neuroscientist who says that a dead brain can plausibly hallucinate.

Therefore, how dare you believe that your "soul" will survive the death of your brain based on what we know? Is mixing your aspirations and your fear from death (read my https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1221052.msg12953274#msg12953274) with reality.
I am not afraid of death or taxes, my friend; they are both illusory.

Any prudent person would say, I don't know, I'm not shore... but believers just say, I know I have an immortal soul...
Neo-Darwinists say that there is species transformation without any examples. Skeptics say that there is brain activity (during brain death) that can generate perception without any examples. Why don't you guys say "I don't know"?

Yeah, shore. All evidence points to this: we were nothing for an eternity and we will be nothing again forever and ever. Between these two eternities of nothingness you have a life to live, in just a blink of an eye in cosmic terms. Enjoy it, respecting others. Don't bind yourself to religious rules invented by others arbitrarily during the bronze age that have no ethical ground.
I am not religious; thanks for offering your opinions, but I was looking for evidence...
Trading
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 09:26:39 PM

Since you arbitrarily exclude or ignore scientific evidence, asking only for documented evidence on evolution (but indeed there is at least one case, I have to change what I wrote: dogs are indeed a different species from wolfs, they can interbreed, but their offspring are sterile), that show there are not only shared genes, but genetic evolution, since we have genetic samples from about 400,000 years ago from homo antecessor in Atapuerca, Spain, then lot of samples from Homo neanderthalensis and a few from homo denisovanian, all pointing to relations of ascendency and evolution between them (and then admixture with us), confirmed also on fossils, I'm confirming the end of my participation on this issue on evolution.

I might answer you on the soul issue later, but I have no hopes. If you reject clear cases like this one, there is little point in debating more subjective issues. I will always call religious someone who believe in god and the soul.

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 09:37:40 PM

There is 1,000's of them listed at Wikipedia.

So which god is the real one ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
moshk555

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:33:21 PM

Scientifically proof that God exists and there are many examples some are. A person is born he will definitely die one day and nothing can stop him from dying when his times come the other examples are the sun, moon, stars, oceans, mountains, lava's and others they are not made by humans.
erwin27

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:46:44 PM

Yes God is Real. We need to believe it that He will be coming soon.
benjiepro

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:26:53 PM

yeah he is real
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:00:09 PM

There is 1,000's of them listed at Wikipedia.

So which god is the real one ?

If Wikipedia had a bathtub full of several thousand marbles, but only one of them was a steel ball bearing, how would you tell which one was the real steel ball bearing? If they all were colored shiny steel color, that would make it more difficult, wouldn't it?

It is stupid to ask which one is the real God. You aren't going to believe what anyone tells you. But what is more stupid is to think that none of them is the real God... that the real God isn't talked about in Wikipedia.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Crash21

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:49:09 PM

People always need something to blame  Roll Eyes
God is reality for those people.
logger

Activity: 138

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:05:02 PM

I believe in God. So for me it is reality
jugi_official

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 05:17:32 PM

God is there, and omniscient
imagine who is the creator of our life?
and how can the universe and all its contents be organized and organized?
I am sure it belongs to God
Me.n.KHOF4SH

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

Best Social Media services

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:31:58 PM

Ofc it's real, so everything, this universe came from nowhere? Just suddenly made from nothing?! C'mon!

Social Media Services
Telegram   Youtube   Twitter   Facebook   LinkedIn
Contact Via DM
11adamsBTC

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:56:57 PM

God may not be present but i think we should keep believing in God; it is right to be in fear to the supreme power the man had over them; it would give us ment
printfjoby

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:17:41 PM

I believe  that god is a reality
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: