Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:03:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinToss No Payment Received(RESPONSE RECEIVED)  (Read 4679 times)
stoppots (OP)

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 06:48:26 AM

Please submit issues regarding the abuse of our services including, but not limited to;
illegal activity, the exploitation of children, spam, phishing and malware.

This from: https://supportcenter.godaddy.com/Abuse/SpamReport.aspx?ci=22420

Outright fraud is an illegal activity and should clearly qualify as an abuse of their services. Yes?

When registered previously it was through Godaddy with the registrar being Domains By Proxy which is a subsidiary of Godaddy. Since being renewed doood has decided to do business with more unknown names. Less reputable entities which more than likely don't mind his class of character or the theft he perpetrates. However I am not familiar with their business practices and that may very well not be the case.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stoppots (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 11:37:20 AM

So about 2hrs after making my post above I receive this PM.

I am posting this here now so any continued dialog will be transparent and informative for anyone interested to see. I feel at this point complete transparency is needed on behalf of Alex if he wishes to respond to my concerns about his website which for me began 3 months ago with the starting of this thread post #1.

However post #13 on the previous page is the main bulk of the issue at hand and it is this mainly that the transparency in his response is needed.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=63615.msg848521#msg848521

In the private message sent to me it was signed Alex so that is wat I will refer to you as and if you wish to do so you may respond here.

mem

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
May 15, 2012, 12:50:15 AM

So about 2hrs after making my post above I receive this PM.

I am posting this here now so any continued dialog will be transparent and informative for anyone interested to see. I feel at this point complete transparency is needed on behalf of Alex if he wishes to respond to my concerns about his website which for me began 3 months ago with the starting of this thread post #1.

However post #13 on the previous page is the main bulk of the issue at hand and it is this mainly that the transparency in his response is needed.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=63615.msg848521#msg848521

In the private message sent to me it was signed Alex so that is wat I will refer to you as and if you wish to do so you may respond here.

Light at the end of the tunnel perhaps ?

I will go back through my transactions and work out how much i wasted on each site.

iirc:
flip site 1: 3 btc
flip site 2: 1 btc
flip site 3: 0.7 btc
btriches (safe cracking thing): 0.5 btc.

should everything be resolved (for myself and other members) Id be happy to move it out of the scam lists.
It would have to go through the review process again and any issues of non payment would bounce it straight back out the list.

stoppots (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2012, 01:18:38 AM

I would not be so quick he needs to explain things. As well as answer any question that may arise. i have a feeling he will chose not to though.
lulzplzkthx

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2012, 01:12:23 AM

I would not be so quick he needs to explain things. As well as answer any question that may arise. i have a feeling he will chose not to though.
I think you are quite incorrect and are simply searching for the next Bitcoin drama. Alex used to be very involved with Bitcoin whhen I was before my hiatus, and I trust him completely. I was very surprised to see this site listed as a scam and am glad he sent you that PM.

Alex always took time to respond to any questions and addressed all concerns in the past. I doubt now will be any different.

What he said in his PM makes sense, I'm not really sure what other sort of explanation you are waiting for.

John

LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 25, 2012, 03:47:37 PM

Interesting that we don't have an update on this story, neh?
stoppots (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2012, 10:29:52 PM

Think its pretty obvious wat was/is going on here. Once another poster brought up the potential violation of TOS and the info with whom the sites are now registered being posted. He finally felt it was best to make an appearance and appease the minute amount of BTC that had recently been complained about.

Maybe saving the year long renewal and the money spent doing that and perhaps with hopes of regaining some trust for the sites generating income.

If only the winning players not receiving a payment was the only inclination of being defrauded and of those how many would decide to post about it?

How many made an effort to locate or track who scammed them? Of those how many complained with emails and private messages that did not post about it? Yet nothing was ever mentioned about those peoples bitcoins.

The amount paid out now is so miniscule to how much is being taken in that it would of been asinine to not renew and attempt this weak effort to refute wats been revealed.
Alex Beckenham

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2012, 06:20:09 AM

I think you are quite incorrect and are simply searching for the next Bitcoin drama. Alex used to be very involved with Bitcoin whhen I was before my hiatus, and I trust him completely. I was very surprised to see this site listed as a scam and am glad he sent you that PM.

Alex always took time to respond to any questions and addressed all concerns in the past. I doubt now will be any different.

What he said in his PM makes sense, I'm not really sure what other sort of explanation you are waiting for.

John

Thanks John. I suppose the problem is that traveling is a lot more fun than coming back to this forum to be interrogated. I came back, check that my sites were working properly and paid out those who had issues, but still I get grief from the likes of stoppots.

I'm also not sure what else he expects me to say. I looked briefly at post #13 but don't really see any questions.

Anyway, take it or leave it. I don't care either way anymore.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: