Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:00:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Great altcoins cloud mining service, legit cloud mining, RECOMMENDED  (Read 12068 times)
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 05:07:41 AM

So the best advice is to differentiate, get Genesis Mining contract and invest into something else.
For ltcgear cloud mining contacts, take a look at my signature.

Yup, this seems like a nice idea. They should be adding a few new coins to mine. This will improve their profitability even more.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
coindetective

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 04:52:43 PM

What is their ROI, is it profitable to use them?

theblacklist

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 05:30:09 PM

Have been looking for a long time for a great cloud mining service and this one looks awesome but anyway will do some research first and see what's happen and will post results.
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 05:20:34 AM

Have been looking for a long time for a great cloud mining service and this one looks awesome but anyway will do some research first and see what's happen and will post results.

Sure, test it and post back but you should ROI between 3-4 months, depending on market situation. They are quite nice and dependable, been using them for quite some time and everything work nice. Basically it is like a nice big rig at your home just without heat, power and break down issues.

IanFoxley
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 05:27:18 AM

Sure, test it and post back but you should ROI between 3-4 months, depending on market situation. They are quite nice and dependable, been using them for quite some time and everything work nice. Basically it is like a nice big rig at your home just without heat, power and break down issues.

Just wanted to put it out there that I am doing some daily payout comparison videos out there which I am posting on Youtube at the moment, will be updated quite often.
What I have done is purchase 1 MH/s and 10Gh/s from Genesis Mining and purchased a Genesis Hashlet 10Gh/s and a Waffle Hashlet and a Zen Hashlet.

The Waffle Hashlet at the time of purchasing was 17.99 USD, the same price as 1 MH/s with Genesis Mining and the 10 GH/s contracts from both were around the same price too, the Hashlet being 4 cents cheaper.

So please, take a look at those if you want to get some figures before purchasing yourselves.

What I will say is that the first full day of payments were interesting, the previous day I did not count as both sets of miners had not mined a full day, the GM contracts ended up paying out more than any of the Hashlets, including the Zen Hashlet which was suprising as I kept hearing so much about how good the zen pool was and how profitable those hashlets were. The Zen Hashlet is also 3 USD more than a 1 MH/s contract from GM. The difference in payout between the two was not too much though, but I was expecting it to be a bigger difference.

I had purchased the Zen Hashlet to really compare with the Waffle Haslet,

Ian.

Minerjoe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 06:37:47 AM

Just wanted to put it out there that I am doing some daily payout comparison videos out there which I am posting on Youtube at the moment, will be updated quite often.
What I have done is purchase 1 MH/s and 10Gh/s from Genesis Mining and purchased a Genesis Hashlet 10Gh/s and a Waffle Hashlet and a Zen Hashlet.

The Waffle Hashlet at the time of purchasing was 17.99 USD, the same price as 1 MH/s with Genesis Mining and the 10 GH/s contracts from both were around the same price too, the Hashlet being 4 cents cheaper.

So please, take a look at those if you want to get some figures before purchasing yourselves.

What I will say is that the first full day of payments were interesting, the previous day I did not count as both sets of miners had not mined a full day, the GM contracts ended up paying out more than any of the Hashlets, including the Zen Hashlet which was suprising as I kept hearing so much about how good the zen pool was and how profitable those hashlets were. The Zen Hashlet is also 3 USD more than a 1 MH/s contract from GM. The difference in payout between the two was not too much though, but I was expecting it to be a bigger difference.

Ian.

Ian,

this seems as a very nice idea. May I ask you to include ltcgear as well as possible in your analysis. You can find the link in my signature. I also use several cloud mining services and although I find Genesis to be really great, compared to these guys from ltcgear, Genesis is still the second best. Maybe your results ll be different. Anyway, great job on these videos, keep up the good work and thx.

IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:34:07 AM

Ian.

Ian,

this seems as a very nice idea. May I ask you to include ltcgear as well as possible in your analysis. You can find the link in my signature. I also use several cloud mining services and although I find Genesis to be really great, compared to these guys from ltcgear, Genesis is still the second best. Maybe your results ll be different. Anyway, great job on these videos, keep up the good work and thx.

Hiya, sorry that is not possible for me as don't really have a lot of funds, plus I have already started the comparison videos already.

Perhaps someone else could do something similar. Once again, really sorry! Sad

If you look at this thread, you will see I have already starting linking videos now.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=768931.0

Minerjoe

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 12:22:44 PM

Ian.

Ian,

Hiya, sorry that is not possible for me as don't really have a lot of funds, plus I have already started the comparison videos already.

If you look at this thread, you will see I have already starting linking videos now.

No problem Ian, I understand. Your results are actually consistent with what I get, Genesis comes as the second after ltcgear but before GAW, in terms of ROI. However, the big question is whether this is going to stay this way once these income large difficulty increases get into the picture. We ll see in a couple of weeks.

IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 12:37:28 PM

Ian.

Ian,

No problem Ian, I understand. Your results are actually consistent with what I get, Genesis comes as the second after ltcgear but before GAW, in terms of ROI. However, the big question is whether this is going to stay this way once these income large difficulty increases get into the picture. We ll see in a couple of weeks.

Yes will be interesting to see what happens.

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 05:06:07 PM

Have just posted a few photos of Genesis Mining farm which adds a lot to their credibility. On one these pictures is Jakov Dolic, their head of sales, you can find his info on Genesis Mining Website.

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 06:34:42 PM

Another coin added to the list - VIACoin. 
Enjoy mining this great coin! Do not forget to use CI_DISCOUNT code to get 3% off the regular price. Take a look at the first post for more info.

Happy mining!

Minerjoe

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 04:34:21 AM

Have just posted a few photos of Genesis Mining farm which adds a lot to their credibility. On one these pictures is Jakov Dolic, their head of sales, you can find his info on Genesis Mining Website.

This is actually the only scrypt cloud mining company which has provided photos of their farms, at least the only one I know of.

Minerjoe

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 05:40:53 AM

Another daily payout from Genesis, thx guys, pleasure to use your services.

coindetective

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 05:55:01 PM

Anyone here using them for at least 6 months? How regular are their payments?

IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 05:59:19 PM

I have been using them since May, daily payments, not had any problems.

Keep a track of my you tube videos which I am doing, that will give you an idea about daily payments etc

coindetective

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 08:30:07 PM

Keep a track of my you tube videos which I am doing, that will give you an idea about daily payments etc

What is their ROI? 5 months?

IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 08:37:03 PM

Hard for tell what with difficulty changes at the moment
I paid 0.0562 for my 1 MH/s Scrypt and 10 GH/s sha 256 contracts.
So far 6 days in I have 0.00342310 and perhaps tomorrow up to 0.004.

It might be between 4 and 5 months at the moment.
I know that right now I will definitely reach ROI before my GAW miners contracts as the payments on the Genesis Hashlet and the Waffle Hashlet have just been poor in comparison.

coindetective

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 01:36:05 AM

I know that right now I will definitely reach ROI before my GAW miners contracts as the payments on the Genesis Hashlet and the Waffle Hashlet have just been poor in comparison.

Ok, got it, thx.

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 07:40:29 PM

I think you should try to compare with Zen hashlet. ATM, that is the most profitable one. Also take into consideration it is much more expensive then Genesis Mining. IMO, both services are nice and I use them both. Differentiation is the key, spread your risk.

IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 08:27:25 PM

I think you should try to compare with Zen hashlet. ATM, that is the most profitable one. Also take into consideration it is much more expensive then Genesis Mining. IMO, both services are nice and I use them both. Differentiation is the key, spread your risk.

For me I have found the Genesis Mining 1 MH/s contract to be more profitable over the first week of comparisons, not by much, but 5 days out of 7, my payouts were better than the Zen Hashlet, will be interesting to see how it goes next week. The payments were very similar, not a lot in them, but the Zen Hashlet also cost 3 USD more so it has 3 USD to make up as well.

Ian

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: