Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:34:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Great altcoins cloud mining service, legit cloud mining, RECOMMENDED  (Read 12068 times)
Minerjoe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 06:14:42 AM

Anyone here using them for at least 6 months? How regular are their payments?

I have been using them since May, daily payments, not had any problems.

Keep a track of my you tube videos which I am doing, that will give you an idea about daily payments etc

What is their ROI? 5 months?
Hard for tell what with difficulty changes at the moment
I paid 0.0562 for my 1 MH/s Scrypt and 10 GH/s sha 256 contracts.
So far 6 days in I have 0.00342310 and perhaps tomorrow up to 0.004.

It might be between 4 and 5 months at the moment.
I know that right now I will definitely reach ROI before my GAW miners contracts as the payments on the Genesis Hashlet and the Waffle Hashlet have just been poor in comparison.

I think you should try to compare with Zen hashlet. ATM, that is the most profitable one. Also take into consideration it is much more expensive then Genesis Mining. IMO, both services are nice and I use them both. Differentiation is the key, spread your risk.

For me I have found the Genesis Mining 1 MH/s contract to be more profitable over the first week of comparisons, not by much, but 5 days out of 7, my payouts were better than the Zen Hashlet, will be interesting to see how it goes next week. The payments were very similar, not a lot in them, but the Zen Hashlet also cost 3 USD more so it has 3 USD to make up as well.

Ian

So this supports what I ve said. Use both and differentiate your investments.

IanFoxley
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 06:41:12 AM

Anyone here using them for at least 6 months? How regular are their payments?

I have been using them since May, daily payments, not had any problems.

Keep a track of my you tube videos which I am doing, that will give you an idea about daily payments etc

What is their ROI? 5 months?
Hard for tell what with difficulty changes at the moment
I paid 0.0562 for my 1 MH/s Scrypt and 10 GH/s sha 256 contracts.
So far 6 days in I have 0.00342310 and perhaps tomorrow up to 0.004.

It might be between 4 and 5 months at the moment.
I know that right now I will definitely reach ROI before my GAW miners contracts as the payments on the Genesis Hashlet and the Waffle Hashlet have just been poor in comparison.

I think you should try to compare with Zen hashlet. ATM, that is the most profitable one. Also take into consideration it is much more expensive then Genesis Mining. IMO, both services are nice and I use them both. Differentiation is the key, spread your risk.

For me I have found the Genesis Mining 1 MH/s contract to be more profitable over the first week of comparisons, not by much, but 5 days out of 7, my payouts were better than the Zen Hashlet, will be interesting to see how it goes next week. The payments were very similar, not a lot in them, but the Zen Hashlet also cost 3 USD more so it has 3 USD to make up as well.

Ian

So this supports what I ve said. Use both and differentiate your investments.

Yeh I like having both, its quite interesting to see what they come up with next.

Minerjoe

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 06:44:10 AM

Well, Genesis will offer X11 algo mining, that seems to be the plan.

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 07:28:40 PM

Well, Genesis will offer X11 algo mining, that seems to be the plan.

They already offer Dark, X11 coin, but this just Dark payouts. They mine the most profitable scrypt coin and exchange it for DRK.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Minerjoe

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 06:16:28 AM

Unusually good payout yesterday. Probably Potcoin or Megacoin went up a bit.

IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 06:20:38 AM

Yes, will be interesting to see how it compares with my other payouts.

There was an announcement yesterday regarding Litecoin and Dogecoin being accepted by Paypal as well so Dogecoin has been going up in price again I think

Ian

Minerjoe

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 04:39:45 PM

Another quite nice payment. Genesis Mining payouts have been increasing recently.

IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 04:56:58 PM

Another quite nice payment. Genesis Mining payouts have been increasing recently.
Yes, not too bad today, although not as good as other days.

Day 12 Comparison Video
http://youtu.be/r0nrdoKavcY

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 04:04:30 PM

What do you guys prefer Genesis Mining or GAW? I guess both would be the best solution but in case you must choose?

Minerjoe

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 06:16:00 AM

I use both as well. Just hope BTC price drop s going to finally stop. I am sick and tired of checking the price every morning only to find out there is another low.

IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 06:26:13 AM

What do you guys prefer Genesis Mining or GAW? I guess both would be the best solution but in case you must choose?

Well I would say GM, definitely after the price drops and longterm contract change.

GAW Miners bring out updates often, but most of the time they are bug ridden and don't work properly, my upgraded Hashlet Primes for example, still cant get the boost or the second pool thing working properly, plus I don't read too many people complaing about GM on the forums, only complaints I mostly see are "Where are my payments today?" and that is not really a complaint as the payments do get there each day for most people.

A lot of people complaining on GAW miners about the support and the fact that nobody seems to answer tickets that much etc.

The roadmap with GM seems more stable, I know what is coming ahead, like Project X and X11 contracts, but with GAW Miners, it is hard to work out as every other week, a new idea or feature just comes along and is plonked infront of you, and like I said, never seems to work properly or perhaps the price will go down with a hashlet, only for it to go back up again a day or so later etc.. It is all over the place.

If GM did that, I would be going mad too, but they just seem calm in comparison.

Just my thoughts anyway..

Ian

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 06:07:40 PM

Well I would say GM, definitely after the price drops and longterm contract change.

GAW Miners bring out updates often, but most of the time they are bug ridden and don't work properly, my upgraded Hashlet Primes for example, still cant get the boost or the second pool thing working properly, plus I don't read too many people complaing about GM on the forums, only complaints I mostly see are "Where are my payments today?" and that is not really a complaint as the payments do get there each day for most people.

A lot of people complaining on GAW miners about the support and the fact that nobody seems to answer tickets that much etc.

The roadmap with GM seems more stable, I know what is coming ahead, like Project X and X11 contracts, but with GAW Miners, it is hard to work out as every other week, a new idea or feature just comes along and is plonked infront of you, and like I said, never seems to work properly or perhaps the price will go down with a hashlet, only for it to go back up again a day or so later etc.. It is all over the place.

If GM did that, I would be going mad too, but they just seem calm in comparison.

Just my thoughts anyway..

Ian

Thx a lot, still testing both.

Minerjoe

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 07:27:10 AM

Ian, how much do you have invested in Genesis Mining in % compared to GAW? Is it 50:50%?

IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 08:39:42 AM

Ian, how much do you have invested in Genesis Mining in % compared to GAW? Is it 50:50%?

I have more in GM, but then that is mainly from free hashpower upgrades and also I opened an account with them in May, it is about 25:75 in favour of GM I suppose.

Ian

Minerjoe

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 06:13:32 AM

I have more in GM, but then that is mainly from free hashpower upgrades and also I opened an account with them in May, it is about 25:75 in favour of GM I suppose.

Ian

A bit lower payout then I expected yesterday. Anyone know why?

marife01

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 10:00:26 AM

There was an announcement yesterday regarding Litecoin and Dogecoin being accepted by Paypal as well so Dogecoin has been going up in price again I think

Ian

I hope it will be also possible that GM will pay in Paypal. Cheesy
Minerjoe

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 06:05:06 AM

Ian

I hope it will be also possible that GM will pay in Paypal. Cheesy

Don t think so. Paypal s got charge back option, it is easy to cancel your payment while BTC is irreversible.

Minerjoe

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 06:17:43 AM

Ian

A bit lower payout then I expected yesterday. Anyone know why?

I'm not sure if you know, but Ian is a GM shill. Probably one of the guys discussed here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=801293.msg9045609#msg9045609
It's pointless to ask which cloud mining he prefers.

I have all 4 services, LTCgear, Genesis, GAW and Zeus. One does not need to be a rocket scientist to figure out which one is the most profitable, which one s the best and worst. I do not need Ian or anyone else for that. Still, thx for the heads up but I think Ian is just ordinary user trying to promote their service and get some ref commission in return. I see nothing wrong with that. 

Minerjoe

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:11:56 AM

I have all 4 services, LTCgear, Genesis, GAW and Zeus. One does not need to be a rocket scientist to figure out which one is the most profitable, which one s the best and worst. I do not need Ian or anyone else for that. Still, thx for the heads up but I think Ian is just ordinary user trying to promote their service and get some ref commission in return. I see nothing wrong with that. 

I might believe that if all his posts weren't praising GM. He's so obvious we could rename him GM shoutbox.
Anyway, good to know you're managing without agitators.

Smiley I always trust my own judgement first. Lots of people, lots of different interests. Still, Genesis is OK. It is not the best of all but it is decent. ROI should be 5-6 months according to my calculations.

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 05:56:02 AM

I might believe that if all his posts weren't praising GM. He's so obvious we could rename him GM shoutbox.
Anyway, good to know you're managing without agitators.

Smiley I always trust my own judgement first. Lots of people, lots of different interests. Still, Genesis is OK. It is not the best of all but it is decent. ROI should be 5-6 months according to my calculations.

Yup, it ll get your money back and you can potentially triple it during one year. These are great terms if you ask me.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: