Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:29:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DCM] Digital Commerce 1.35 Mil coins 100% POS/Soon Anon/Accounting wallet.  (Read 82557 times)
dwminer1

Activity: 1848
Merit: 530

The OGz Club

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 08:31:36 AM

Really good idea of IPO by Bittrex, i hope it is future of IPO distribution.

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Teodor

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:37:26 AM

Do you know what happens to bittrex? Site is inactive  Sad
Working for me.

https://bittrex.com/
Strange, it is not working on Firefox but works on Chrome and IE... ?!

Casu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:38:10 AM

Do you know what happens to bittrex? Site is inactive  Sad
Working for me.

https://bittrex.com/
Strange, it is not working on Firefox but works on Chrome and IE... ?!

I'm using Firefox  Shocked
Casu

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:38:44 AM

If this was maybe half the price it is then I would buy in no questions asked with this team behind it, I wonder if maybe you should have set it a bit lower than the initial ~$90,000 market cap you have given it (if all coins sell of course).

Nevertheless, I'm still interested in throwing something in. I wonder if you can clear something up for me? I see that KreativeKrypto is using funds for bounties, Bobsurplus for for promotion and SeriousCoins seems to be holding coins in escrow for general purpose use. What will the other 3 people do with their coins? Will, for example, AhumanbeingX be taking some of his share for himself for payment for the work done on the wallet? Not saying that this is a bad thing (probably even a good thing if it is a reasonable amount) but if this is the case then I would like to know how much is being taken by the team and for what. Thanks in advance!
A few comments as per your (entirely legitimate) questions:

1) We chose this valuation for the coin because we have long term plans which require financing in order to get done. Consider the following items which we will need to create in order to realize our plans:
a) Create a full multi-store/multi-vendor portal to drive vendor adoption. This will require significant custom programming which takes both time and money
b) Create high-quality marketing materials in sufficient volume in order to be able evangelize about DigitalCommerce
c) Rent servers with a high-quality hoster. This is not a huge expense right away, but becomes a steady monthly expense which needs to be supported long-term.

2) There are a million things (well, not literally a million, but you get the idea) which need to be taken care of in order to bring such a project from it's inception to success and without proper funding it would be almost a mission-impossible to get them done.

3) Myself, I will be handling the multi-vendor portal and will use the IPO funds to that end.  AhumanbeingX will finance the creation and support of marketing initiatives and will probably attend a few conferences once we start to gain some traction. Every member has their area of responsibility and will use the IPO funds (in coordination with the other devs) to further their part of the project.

Hopefully this answers  your concerns. If you have additional questions, please bring them on and we'll answer them to the best of our ability.

Cheers, Wallenstein. Those were pretty good answers. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread for sure.
dasource

Activity: 821
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:57:34 AM

Just sent you a PM re: services for DCM.
Good luck

Thank you very much, we are discussing your services internally now.

(I like your work btw )

Thank you Cheesy

^ I am with STUPID!
ahumanbeingx

Activity: 221

"The only real valuable thing is intuition."

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:20:21 AM

If this was maybe half the price it is then I would buy in no questions asked with this team behind it, I wonder if maybe you should have set it a bit lower than the initial ~$90,000 market cap you have given it (if all coins sell of course).

Nevertheless, I'm still interested in throwing something in. I wonder if you can clear something up for me? I see that KreativeKrypto is using funds for bounties, Bobsurplus for for promotion and SeriousCoins seems to be holding coins in escrow for general purpose use. What will the other 3 people do with their coins? Will, for example, AhumanbeingX be taking some of his share for himself for payment for the work done on the wallet? Not saying that this is a bad thing (probably even a good thing if it is a reasonable amount) but if this is the case then I would like to know how much is being taken by the team and for what. Thanks in advance!

No, I will not be taking any of the IPO for myself directly unless it is to pay for travel and meetings with vendors and representation at coin conferences. I'll be directly working with potential new vendors of which some may require a bit of incentive out the gate.

Most of the IPO received by me will be spent in marketing and advertising the coin (off-site banners, new affiliates, press releases, and physical mediums). The IPO will be held long term and used to ensure we don't run out of any backbone before we can realize the full potential of dCM. As they say, "it takes money to make money" - my IPO funds will primarily be used to show investors perpetual large scale promotion of the coin.

Comments, questions, concerns? Please come join us in our IRC channel so that we can talk directly.
http://www.dc-altcoin.com/index.php?module=Clip&type=user&func=display&tid=5&pid=1

Developing the future of crypto.
reRaise

Activity: 868

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:27:45 AM

How do i buy some on bittrex, never bought an ipo i see different prices. Shouldn't it al be selling for the same price and is the ipo price 0.00010 with around 980k dcm left? Why are people offering less than 0.00010 on the buy side? Can you eli5 pls
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:34:19 AM

How do i buy some on bittrex, never bought an ipo i see different prices. Shouldn't it al be selling for the same price and is the ipo price 0.00010 with around 980k dcm left? Why are people offering less than 0.00010 on the buy side? Can you eli5 pls

Just place an order and set your bid price to :last:

Smiley

The price is set at 10K sat. There are people with buy orders lower, but who's going to fill them? Nobody! The market value is 10K because that's what everyone is paying for the coin.
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 09:35:42 AM

Looking forward to IPO!

ahumanbeingx

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:38:46 AM

The DCM IPO is placed at 0.00010000 satoshi, people are allowed to bid lower but we will not be selling any initial IPO coins under 10k sat, therefore those orders will not be filled. The higher sell orders are people who have bought the IPO and selling higher for profits.

Thank you for being a potential Digital Commerce investor!

Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:45:12 AM

When will be the bounties avaliable?
ahumanbeingx

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:50:33 AM

Hey Wolf,

A small portion of the IPO will be used to complete bounties as soon as possible. Bounties will be available as soon as the IPO is reached.

Alty

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

RISE Project Manager

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:51:29 AM

I'm in.

Good luck and keep moving things forward Cheesy
ahumanbeingx

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:57:29 AM

I'm in.

Good luck and keep moving things forward Cheesy

Thank you for your support as a new Digital Commerce investor. The team won't let you down. Please let us know if you have any questions moving forward.

Kire

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:05:51 AM

All XBC team on a new coin! Good work, if this is the same like XBC, means another fraud and another deaqd coin!
Good luck, and to all who will invenst in this coin, BE CAREFULL this theam is not trustworthy!
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:06:45 AM

Hey Wolf,

A small portion of the IPO will be used to complete bounties as soon as possible. Bounties will be available as soon as the IPO is reached.

Can i reserve the Italian and Spanish translations?
sylwt

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:13:28 AM

another xbc?
ahumanbeingx

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:14:25 AM

All XBC team on a new coin! Good work, if this is the same like XBC, means another fraud and another deaqd coin!
Good luck, and to all who will invenst in this coin, BE CAREFULL this theam is not trustworthy!

I know for a fact XBC started as a scam and our current team members joined after the release to try to save and stabilize XBC. They are still working hard to bring new life back into it. Digital Commerce is a separate entity with a trustworthy team dedicated to bringing crypto to more vendors and e-commerce websites.

bitcoinben

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:37:47 AM

I know for a fact XBC started as a scam and our current team members joined after the release to try to save and stabilize XBC. They are still working hard to bring new life back into it. Digital Commerce is a separate entity with a trustworthy team dedicated to bringing crypto to more vendors and e-commerce websites.

Interesting. As you know for a fact that XBC was started as a scam, please post the evidence here.

Otherwise, how do we trust you or the DCM team if you are telling lies? Don't state things that you cannot backup or what merit does the claims in the original post have on your intentions for DCM?

Like someone else stated, if the promises are not kept, every member on the DCM team will also receive a negative rating from myself also.

Looking forward to the evidence  Grin
ahumanbeingx

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:43:52 AM

Interesting. As you know for a fact that XBC was started as a scam, please post the evidence here.

Otherwise, how do we trust you or the DCM team if you are telling lies? Don't state things that you cannot backup or what merit does the claims in the original post have on your intentions for DCM?

Like someone else stated, if the promises are not kept, every member on the DCM team will also receive a negative rating from myself also.

Looking forward to the evidence  Grin

I know because XBC had no wallet, website, and the original dev bailed out before our team members stepped in to stabilize it. They are the ones who created the new website and direction for the coin. Any more than that, I would suggest you look into the XBC thread or contact those members directly. Without their support, XBC wouldn't even have a wallet by now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: