Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:00:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]KiwiCoin [X11][New Zealand Made!][News!] Fast, Secure, 100% Kiwi ✦  (Read 47053 times)
GetKiwi (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 03:47:03 AM

Wikohika,

We decided to do a little research, and it seems you have no ties to the land or the historic artifacts on the land. The artifacts on the land can only be bought by New Zealand citizens and cannot leave the country.

The links you provided also date back 2 - 3 years ago and cannot seem to find anything new that would suggest otherwise.

So unfortunately we do not believe it would be a just cause to contribute/invest into.

We wish you luck on your future endeavours,

Regards,
Team at KiwiCoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jacqul

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 03:50:33 AM

Wikohika,

We decided to do a little research, and it seems you have no ties to the land or the historic artifacts on the land. The artifacts on the land can only be bought by New Zealand citizens and cannot leave the country.

The links you provided also date back 2 - 3 years ago and cannot seem to find anything new that would suggest otherwise.

So unfortunately we do not believe it would be a just cause to contribute/invest into.

Regards,
Team at KiwiCoin

That was quite fast fact checking!
Nice work, nice to see some active dev involvement!
Wikohika

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:03:03 AM

Sorry, the links are old because the sale has/had been put on hold for the last 2 or so years. I mangaed to holt the sale the first time. Would you like to see my Whakapapa to ensure that I have links to the Artifacts and or land? They were carved for Hohepa Tamamutu, of which his son Kohika who is my 2nd Great grandfather of which I get my last name from. Wi-Kohika. I am a NZ born and breed citizen of Tuwharetoa. You know all it would of taken was a phone call to me of which I had provided to you to confirm everything. Anyway, thanks for the help.
GetKiwi (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:11:00 AM

Wikohika,

Regards,
Team at KiwiCoin

That was quite fast fact checking!
Nice work, nice to see some active dev involvement!

We like to fully research/check things first before we decide anything Smiley also thanks to franky1 for messaging us and confirming what we had found out.

dongzuoyu

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:18:22 AM

Hi zhou0304,

Yes we are currently on a few exchanges (Bittrex, AllCoin) , they are all listed on the first post.
Great, this is a good step towards even better community.
thanks

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QaqbLS6s5CbLEwyX8NRaAoKym53GzNMtxe
Bitnet. VorSW9F8dqe3ECkat2goHeB73LDz6tprJA
Wikohika

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:21:12 AM

No disrespect, but youre getting your confirmation from Franky? And he knows better how?.... I can send you information from the report from the Ministry of Heritage and Culture which I received under the official information Act which confirms everything I am stating... Are any of you actually in New Zealand?
GetKiwi (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:35:41 AM

No disrespect, but youre getting your confirmation from Franky? And he knows better how?.... I can send you information from the report from the Ministry of Heritage and Culture which I received under the official information Act which confirms everything I am stating... Are any of you actually in New Zealand?

Wikohika,

We didn't mean we were getting out confirmation from franky he just confirmed what we had already researched. We are going only on what we have researched which doesn't make us confident enough to go any further sorry.

We wish you well in the future,

Regards,
Team at KiwiCoin
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 05:51:12 AM

This is a sleeper coin about to waker up.
IPOminer has been on it.
Multipools are getting on it.
Someone is accumulating at Bittrex.

Dev's you should push to get on Poloniex and do some P.R. Marketing.
The price could explode.

Thanks for your support jimlite,

We have been added to the voting page on mintpal, and have submitted to poloniex. We are indeed of need for some marketing but as we stated a few posts ago our marketing/design dev has just had his baby so he is busy with that at the moment.

We do believe that we can go far we just all need your support, after all this is your coin just as much as it is ours Smiley

Well you won't get onto Mintpal unless you are wildly popular, so don't wast time. Try to get on Poloniex, but they need to see volume on Bittrex first.  If your marketing guy is not doing his job due to the baby, your team should be buying all the Kiwi at Bittrex up to like 5k-6k satoshi to keep the price up till marketing. Too many coins devs dont do that and watch their coin keep losing value.  You need to buy it back when it gets cheap. But what is your definition of cheap? 4k, 5k, 10k?

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

komodovpn

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:57:17 AM

This is a sleeper coin about to waker up.
IPOminer has been on it.
Multipools are getting on it.
Someone is accumulating at Bittrex.

Dev's you should push to get on Poloniex and do some P.R. Marketing.
The price could explode.

Thanks for your support jimlite,

We have been added to the voting page on mintpal, and have submitted to poloniex. We are indeed of need for some marketing but as we stated a few posts ago our marketing/design dev has just had his baby so he is busy with that at the moment.

We do believe that we can go far we just all need your support, after all this is your coin just as much as it is ours Smiley

Well you won't get onto Mintpal unless you are wildly popular, so don't wast time. Try to get on Poloniex, but they need to see volume on Bittrex first.  If your marketing guy is not doing his job due to the baby, your team should be buying all the Kiwi at Bittrex up to like 5k-6k satoshi to keep the price up till marketing. Too many coins devs dont do that and watch their coin keep losing value.  You need to buy it back when it gets cheap. But what is your definition of cheap? 4k, 5k, 10k?

+1

Kiwi's price is actually doing quite well for a brand new coin though. The price has dropped since it got on bittrex but not by too much, and it seems be sustaining avg 3.5k sats.

[ Minerals ] - The most fair distribution crypto
3ham3

Activity: 137

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 10:10:24 AM

How do you feel about setting up a charity for taking donations or contributions to saving kiwis?
Any way of slotting in with this for example: http://www.kiwisforkiwi.org/ ?
They take donations, maybe someone from the team could contact them about accepting kiwicoin (and thus BTC.)
It might make news in New Zealand.
I have no vested interest. I only have 1 kiwi coin that I mined just to check if it works.

Wow that is a good idea, it will grab media attention guaranteed.

Also worth signing up to 100% New Zealand program.

Save these Little Fellas - V

GetKiwi (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 11:10:46 AM

We have flicked them an e-mail awaiting a reply back Smiley

We also realize that we are at the very early stages of a new coin and still trying to get more and more people to adopt Kiwi. We are working on it, as we said our marketing/design dev is currently busy with his new born but should be back as soon as he can.

In the mean while we are working as hard as we can to push out exciting new things for everyone!

We have seen a price plummet, but don't worry guys that doesn't deter the fact that we still want this to be great, to be huge even. We are still 100% commited to making this what it could be!
mineriqui

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 11:20:56 AM

Its great you're an active dev but if you or your team dont move fast developing new ideas then Kiwicoin will have a harder time engaging the wider market. People will lose interest and start dumping the coin. Looking at your website theres still much information to upload. Why is the "the devs" page empty? Thats quite important. The community will limit itself investing in Kiwicoin if they have no idea who developed it.

The only thing thats changed in the past 3 days was a new logo, you keep mentioning things are slow cause of this or that. Thats not the way to go, dont give out excuses - fix them, just like what happened during launch. That was a quick fix.

I offered translating this thread into Spanish, sent it out 3 days ago. I haven't gotten a reply. I know you guys are busy but you have to work faster!

PS: Im a 100% kiwicoin fan

GetKiwi (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:09:22 PM

Its great you're an active dev but if you or your team dont move fast developing new ideas then Kiwicoin will have a harder time engaging the wider market. People will lose interest and start dumping the coin. Looking at your website theres still much information to upload. Why is the "the devs" page empty? Thats quite important. The community will limit itself investing in Kiwicoin if they have no idea who developed it.

The only thing thats changed in the past 3 days was a new logo, you keep mentioning things are slow cause of this or that. Thats not the way to go, dont give out excuses - fix them, just like what happened during launch. That was a quick fix.

I offered translating this thread into Spanish, sent it out 3 days ago. I haven't gotten a reply. I know you guys are busy but you have to work faster!

PS: Im a 100% kiwicoin fan

Hi mineriqui,

We are glad you are a Kiwi fan, thas what makes this worth it. We agree on most of the points you have listed. We are trying our best but with the launch hiccup and the dev being away its kinda thrown things into a spin and its practically the worst timing we could have asked for.

I think we have witnessed over the last few hours of trades people are showing less interest, but that does not deter us from our work and are still striving to push out new things as fast as possible.

We are sorry we may have missed your pm as we have received so many so far, so if youd like to send another one we will make sure to get back to you!

Lastly thank you for your input it is much appreciated, as this is all your guys coin as much as it is ours and we strive to make it the best we can.
3ham3

Activity: 137

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:20:20 PM

I see WhatMine.com have listed Kiwicoin.
aliser

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:23:28 PM

please vote for KiwiCoin add to Coinader Exchange

https://www.coinader.com/voting
Leesminer

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:03:04 PM

please vote for KiwiCoin add to Coinader Exchange

https://www.coinader.com/voting

I don't know about that. Coinader stills owes me 700k ecc when they all but disappeared back in December. I wouldn't vote or trade there again.
trajches

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:40:37 PM

I still do not have received the free coins.. what is going on are you joking with people?
komodovpn

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:50:43 PM

I still do not have received the free coins.. what is going on are you joking with people?

Give them some time. They're dealing with a lot of users, you will receive your free coins. I suggest you PM the dev if you haven't already. If you have, I suggest waiting another day or two for a response as I imagine they're busy working on a backlog of users' messages requesting updates/free coins.

[ Minerals ] - The most fair distribution crypto
mirador17

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:42:24 PM

Give them some time. They're dealing with a lot of users, you will receive your free coins. I suggest you PM the dev if you haven't already. If you have, I suggest waiting another day or two for a response as I imagine they're busy working on a backlog of users' messages requesting updates/free coins.

I received 2 days ago the mail and have sent my walletaddress. But still not received coins.
GetKiwi (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 10:43:23 PM

I received 2 days ago the mail and have sent my walletaddress. But still not received coins.

Could you please pm is your email you signed up with and kiwi address? We are very sorry about this and will fix asap!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: