Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:29:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]KiwiCoin [X11][New Zealand Made!][News!] Fast, Secure, 100% Kiwi ✦  (Read 47057 times)
3ham3

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 10:40:44 AM

Website down. Can t even download wallet

Someone needs to upload a Zipped wallet they downloaded before?
Apostle4444

Activity: 832
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 07:09:50 PM

Website down. Can t even download wallet

Someone needs to upload a Zipped wallet they downloaded before?

I have a copy of it called "kiwicoin1.2.1-win.zip"
SpiryGolden

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:39:16 AM

As we wrote an article about KiwiCoin we notice that less and less activity from DEV after some big dumps . Also the coin it's almost dead . It's sorry to see it gone because we really trusted the developer that it won't do bad stuff with it but seems we where wrong .
3ham3

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 08:57:39 AM

As we wrote an article about KiwiCoin we notice that less and less activity from DEV after some big dumps . Also the coin it's almost dead . It's sorry to see it gone because we really trusted the developer that it won't do bad stuff with it but seems we where wrong .

A team needs to be put together. I can provide hashing power, but need an operating coin.
chiznitz

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 03:07:47 AM

Bittrex currently has KiwiCion on the removal list for Friday, June 27th.

In order to keep this coin listed please explain any upcoming improvements to the coin that will generate community interest.  We try to keep coins that have community interest.  However, this coin has fallen below an average of .1 BTC Daily volume.  Coins below this threshold have been marked for removal.  We will weigh all information before making our final decision.

Thanks all,

Ryan @ Bittrex

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
sa_ddam213

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

Fuck I hate this site

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 11:47:11 AM

TripleHeXXX is a Registered NZ crypto-company, we could take over if no one else wants too.

We can arrange Pools, Nodes, Website, android wallet same as our other NZ coin (KimDotCoin)

Fuck I hate this site
3ham3

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 11:50:27 PM

TripleHeXXX is a Registered NZ crypto-company, we could take over if no one else wants too.

We can arrange Pools, Nodes, Website, android wallet same as our other NZ coin (KimDotCoin)

Brillant! You have my vote! - What will happen to all mined coins so far?
3ham3

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 11:51:22 PM

Bittrex currently has KiwiCion on the removal list for Friday, June 27th.

In order to keep this coin listed please explain any upcoming improvements to the coin that will generate community interest.  We try to keep coins that have community interest.  However, this coin has fallen below an average of .1 BTC Daily volume.  Coins below this threshold have been marked for removal.  We will weigh all information before making our final decision.

Thanks all,

Ryan @ Bittrex

Fair Call, as the dev has vanished, but it looks like the coin may be taken over by another dev.
n2nshad0w

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

HashHard

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 03:24:33 AM

I'm very sad to see this one die Sad

sa_ddam213

Fuck I hate this site

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 07:51:44 AM

I think the best option would be to hardfork the coin with a new release so we can take over development without the original dev jumping back in and profiting again if we pull this out of the grave.

So with that in mind, no point hard forking without adding anything new, so ant feature request, things you the community want added?

Peace.  Cool

Fuck I hate this site
JiveTonto

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 04:38:31 PM

back to scrypt =D
Kenta

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 04:45:09 PM

I'm very sad to see this one die Sad

Me to. Even if I didn't invest much in the coin, I kind of still want to believe that this dev was genuinely interested in giving this to his homeland.  Embarrassed

Just a reminder to hold back on investments when it comes to premined coins.

Trade your cryptocoins at: ◣ bleutrade.com ◢◣ C-Cex.com ◢
3ham3

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 11:52:09 AM

I think the best option would be to hardfork the coin with a new release so we can take over development without the original dev jumping back in and profiting again if we pull this out of the grave.

So with that in mind, no point hard forking without adding anything new, so ant feature request, things you the community want added?

Peace.  Cool

Good Idea, It is quite clear the dev has scammed us, I would be happy if said team took over the coin, you have my Vote.
But A question, - all investors/bag holders, will they be able to retain their coins, after said hardfork?
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 04:32:38 PM

ok so...what other exchanges support kiwi .. I have    4413.49641792  kiwis stuck on bittrex now :/ Huh?
bitcad4u

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 06:16:45 PM

where to trade kiwi ?seems allcoin froze their wallet... and bittrex no longer support it ? kinda sad..
3ham3

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 01:53:25 AM

where to trade kiwi ?seems allcoin froze their wallet... and bittrex no longer support it ? kinda sad..

Very Sad, I hope that the NZ Dev takes over the coin.
bitcad4u

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:25:35 PM

anyne know where i can download the wallet from ?  my coins are stuck on bittrex... prob is i cant withdraw them anywhere, i dont have a local wallet... and no where to find the qt wallet cause the website for kiwi is down ? Sad  someone plz host it somewhere so i can download plz.. i want my kiwi!!
sa_ddam213

Fuck I hate this site

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 05:37:53 AM

Peace.  Cool

Good Idea, It is quite clear the dev has scammed us, I would be happy if said team took over the coin, you have my Vote.
But A question, - all investors/bag holders, will they be able to retain their coins, after said hardfork?

All existing coins will stay as they are, we will just take over development.

I will get some time this weekend and for the source to our repository and get some wallets compiled and uploaded to a website.

Then we can start active development.

Fuck I hate this site
3ham3

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:06:45 AM

Peace.  Cool

I will get some time this weekend and for the source to our repository and get some wallets compiled and uploaded to a website.

BREAKING NEWS.

Kiwicoin will live!

Great news, I offer my assistance if required.
bitcad4u

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 05:43:52 AM

Peace.  Cool

they wont stay where they are stuck in bittrex.. bittrex will wipe the kiwi total database and poof my kiwi are gone- can anyone upload a walletplz so that I can withdraw from bittrex plz.!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: