Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:46:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which token should Hive support next?  (Read 11897 times)
crazy_rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:21:41 AM

As a respectable company it would certainly exclude anything with scam attachments it just drags the company into the mud as-well.
The logical choice to support would be Doge if the bitch-fighting within the dev team ends

There may be some minimal threshold established at some point, but we'll work those systems out after we work out a way to support "absolutely everything".

I would like to see Hive Support Bitcoin 2.0 coins, like Colored Coins, Mastercoin, etc...

more or less retired.
-spaw-

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:22:03 AM

NXT!!
hivewallet (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 325

hivewallet.com

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 10:11:37 AM

I would like to see Hive Support Bitcoin 2.0 coins, like Colored Coins, Mastercoin, etc...

We met with the Counterparty team and hope to support XCP and its user-created assets at some point. The Mastercoin Foundation has also expressed an interest in seeing support via Hive. Both big jobs though, so we'll see.

Hive, a beautiful, secure wallet with an app platform for Mac OS X, Android and Mobile Web. Translators wanted! iOS and OS X devs see BitcoinKit.
Tweets @hivewallet. Skype us here. Donations appreciated at 1HLRg9C1GsfEVH555hgcjzDeas14jen2Cn
hivewallet (OP)

hivewallet.com

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 05:10:55 AM

Please allow me to introduce you to Guldencoin - NLG, we are a serious coin out to take crypto to the masses in the Netherlands... We currently have 3 Subway branches and De Prins in Amsterdam where Dutch people can already buy food for NLG and a bunch of online merchants.

Hi there,

Do you guys have any good public APIs available that we could connect to so we don't have to run our own full nodes?

Hive, a beautiful, secure wallet with an app platform for Mac OS X, Android and Mobile Web. Translators wanted! iOS and OS X devs see BitcoinKit.
Tweets @hivewallet. Skype us here. Donations appreciated at 1HLRg9C1GsfEVH555hgcjzDeas14jen2Cn
lootz
Legendary

Activity: 806
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 05:37:03 AM

Vericoins innovation topped by atm's, physical silver coins, community developers who back its dev team, etc makes Vericoin a leader in innovation. You cannot go wrong with the Vericoin team and community
hivewallet (OP)

hivewallet.com

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 05:38:28 AM

Vericoins innovation topped by atm's, physical silver coins, community developers who back its dev team, etc makes Vericoin a leader in innovation. You cannot go wrong with the Vericoin team and community

Cool. Do you have a Blockchain.info-style API available somewhere that we can use to integrate it?

lootz
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 05:41:16 AM

Cool. Do you have a Blockchain.info-style API available somewhere that we can use to integrate it?

I am sure the dev team can help you with that do you know how to contact them ? I am sure they can conjure what you need
hivewallet (OP)

hivewallet.com

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 05:42:59 AM

I am sure the dev team can help you with that do you know how to contact them ? I am sure they can conjure what you need

We are not in touch. Perhaps direct them here and explain what we need?

lootz
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 05:48:49 AM

PM'd you info, when I talk to him again I will mention Hive wallet and this thread
bitsterr

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 06:20:05 AM

Vericoin because i can spend them anywhere i can bitcoins. So its more usable than any other alt you can name. All alts will copy the veribit idea.
hivewallet (OP)

hivewallet.com

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 06:39:02 AM

PM'd you info, when I talk to him again I will mention Hive wallet and this thread

Appreciate that, but we don't really have time to go hunting. Please bring the information to us and we'll look at getting it integrated.

jobnotfound

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 09:20:51 AM

Vericoin please!  Grin
flobdeth

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 12:38:06 PM

I'd love to see Feathercoin supported on your platform. Smiley

QFT

FTC!  Grin

FTC 71Vkbk3UwbfGP3NDRbAWJwWDNRfaKKSfgE
lootz
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 06:21:59 PM

Appreciate that, but we don't really have time to go hunting. Please bring the information to us and we'll look at getting it integrated.
Patrick Nosker ‏@pnosker  3h
@DatePickle @hivewallet http://Blocks.VeriCoin.info  has an api that should work.
Mathgamain

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

Shine Like The Sun

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 07:51:33 PM

Mazacoin would be cool to implement

- Freedom - Dreamcoin.fi -
Daedelus

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 08:35:52 PM

Hi,

Did you get all the help you needed for adding Nxt?

Thanks  Grin
hivewallet (OP)

hivewallet.com

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 08:43:48 PM

Hi,

Did you get all the help you needed for adding Nxt?

Thanks  Grin

It's on our to-do list. We'll let you know if we run into any issues.

Daedelus

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 11:35:49 PM

Great, thanks  Grin
guruvan

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 03:34:53 AM

Mazacoin would be cool to implement

Indeed. As posted in the mazacoin thread, ShastaFarEye and MazaCha.In are here to support this. What ever we need to implement on the mazacha.in to make maza available in hive can be done. Let me know - email is in my sig.

Digithusiast

Activity: 886
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:26:46 PM

It would be great to have Guldencoin (NLG) supported by Hive!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: