Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:34:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [LIMX][X11] LimeCoinX,Stores, Games, ChromeOs/Android/Iphone wallet  (Read 56346 times)
cgminer-o

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

1$ =1 MEC 2013 (2,56 $) 5$ =1MEC 2014 ?

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 09:02:53 AM

Great Thx  Smiley

http://limecoin.org/ is down

▓▓▓ MEC Megacoin POW▓▓▓https://forum.megacoin.co.nz/ ▓▓▓ New Economy Movement▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ LimecoinX X11 ▓▓▓
Fercho

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:02:17 PM

Great Thx  Smiley

repaired, have a nice day limecoin fans  Wink

[img]http://s27.postimg.org/di0h57feb/de
cgminer-o

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:00:30 PM

Great Thx  Smiley

repaired, have a nice day limecoin fans  Wink

▓▓▓ MEC Megacoin POW▓▓▓https://forum.megacoin.co.nz/ ▓▓▓ New Economy Movement▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ LimecoinX X11 ▓▓▓
cgminer-o

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 10:42:40 AM

vindyne8
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 02:04:19 PM

Will pass this along, thanks!
Cryptocoinrank.com

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 04:45:42 PM

█ ★LimecoinX (LIMX) → Now Live on: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/LimecoinX

Hope you and the community like it. For a brief description about www.cryptocoinrank.com see: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=579901.0

Enjoy  Smiley

Fercho

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 05:37:30 PM

█ ★LimecoinX (LIMX) → Now Live on: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/LimecoinX

Hope you and the community like it. For a brief description about www.cryptocoinrank.com see: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=579901.0

Enjoy  Smiley

LIMECOINX

[img]http://s27.postimg.org/di0h57feb/de
coda

Activity: 212

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 07:42:29 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2014, 09:50:16 PM by coda

year it's a great time to buy some cheap limecoins

but how it's possible that miners sell at thoses prices ?
noway for a miner to do this ... i prefer mining in multipool and buy LIMX directly
and not a lot of people wouldn't sell at this price such a good coin

the only explanation is/are some parasite(s) is in the fruit
each time the price seems to grow, there's a big red candle making it it down
to suck all the cheap and easy lime juice ...

BTC:18oLLFcxwwzfQt4F2YF7QzKyFeksq3dqsQ
GAZK

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 02:37:26 AM

Ok... So I just found out about the switch from LIM to LIMX.

I've got about 3800 coins according to a lookup on my wallet address (not all of them are showing in my wallet since I haven't had it open and synced since June 3rd).

How exactly do I go about exchanging the LIM for LIMX?
vindyne8
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 05:09:09 AM

Ok... So I just found out about the switch from LIM to LIMX.

I've got about 3800 coins according to a lookup on my wallet address (not all of them are showing in my wallet since I haven't had it open and synced since June 3rd).

How exactly do I go about exchanging the LIM for LIMX?

Hello, and thank you for your patience. Can you PM me your wallet address? I'll add it to the list for Iparn, when he's back tomorrow. Thanks!
asaghost

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 02:03:53 AM

waiting ios app  Smiley
IParn (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 02:39:15 AM

waiting ios app  Smiley

working on it, i may release it tomorrow morning without app store support. i hope that apple accepts the IOS wallet, if they do, then we are going to be the first coin in WORLD with IOS wallet. Cheesy not even bitcoin has it.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
atchoum6760
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:31:20 AM

Apple has lifted the restriction on bitcoin-trading apps in its App Store. The first such virtual currency app to become available after the change of policy, Coin Pocket, appeared on the store yesterday. The app arrived shortly after Apple added a new rule to its store guidelines that allows virtual-currency apps on one reasonable condition: that they comply with state and federal laws in all areas that they operate. Previously, Apple had removed apps that allowed users to trade in the virtual currency, restricting access to the wallet apps that act as the bank accounts of the bitcoin world.

Until now, Apple's approach to virtual currencies has been quite conservative, taking what appeared to be a better-safe-than-sorry approach to allowing transactions of these niche (and often confusing) currencies. The US government has given some guidance on the matter though, and Bitcoin and other virtual currencies are generally unregulated for individual users, suggesting that allowing the apps on iPhones and iPads likely won't create any major legal concerns for Apple. By adding the requirement of legality for virtual currency trading apps, Apple has basically given itself all of the room that it needs to let apps such as Coin Pocket enter the store while keeping any potential bad seeds out.

Additional reporting by Rich McCormick.

IParn (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 02:10:08 AM

Apple has lifted the restriction on bitcoin-trading apps in its App Store. The first such virtual currency app to become available after the change of policy, Coin Pocket, appeared on the store yesterday. The app arrived shortly after Apple added a new rule to its store guidelines that allows virtual-currency apps on one reasonable condition: that they comply with state and federal laws in all areas that they operate. Previously, Apple had removed apps that allowed users to trade in the virtual currency, restricting access to the wallet apps that act as the bank accounts of the bitcoin world.

Until now, Apple's approach to virtual currencies has been quite conservative, taking what appeared to be a better-safe-than-sorry approach to allowing transactions of these niche (and often confusing) currencies. The US government has given some guidance on the matter though, and Bitcoin and other virtual currencies are generally unregulated for individual users, suggesting that allowing the apps on iPhones and iPads likely won't create any major legal concerns for Apple. By adding the requirement of legality for virtual currency trading apps, Apple has basically given itself all of the room that it needs to let apps such as Coin Pocket enter the store while keeping any potential bad seeds out.

Additional reporting by Rich McCormick.

Fist Images of the LimecoinX Iphone Wallet, it also works on Tablets.

Powered by the Raxe Online LimeCoin Wallet, the new Iphone wallet is stable, secure and Fast. it doesnt use any memory on your Phone, since all transactions are made online.

You lost your phone? and all your money was on your wallet? dont worry, with this Wallet your Coins are in the Cloud, just download the wallet in your new phone , log in, and thats it!

you can send money between Wallets (Iphone <----> Android) (Android<-----> Windows) (Windows<---->Iphone)  (windows<---->Linux) (Linux<---->Iphone)

Grin

At this moment we are the First Altcoin with all OS support  (Windows, Linux. Mac, Iphone, Android and tablets!)

IParn (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 06:45:37 AM

Yes we are a shit coin.

With:

Stores
Games
Android wallet
Iphone wallet
Mac wallet
Windows wallet
Linux wallet
Twitter tipbot
Facebook tipbot
Tablets support (android/osx)
X11
Secure nodes

yes we are a shitty coin, even when we released 3 months ago and still developing the coin? How many coins appears and dissapear in a couple of weeks? Yes we are a shitty coin.

Right now we started developing a google chrome wallet...yes we suck , we are stupids!!! Please my lord make a coin and show me you can do it better, show me your knowledge, please steve jobs teach me!

IParn (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 06:59:36 AM

My apologize if i said we were the only coin with ios support. But we are the only coin with this kind of ios wallet, with the other ios wallets you have to download the blockchain, with ours you dont have to since its connected to an online wallet.

I dont know why you hate us so much, but i can say is that we will keep developing this coin for a long time, this is not a bump an dump coin.

Believe what you want. Just think, how many coins have this amount of services? 4 ? 5?  There are more than 300 coins around.

IParn (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 07:09:13 AM

Yes we are a shit coin.

With:

Stores
Games
Android wallet
Iphone wallet
Mac wallet
Windows wallet
Linux wallet
Twitter tipbot
Facebook tipbot
Tablets support (android/osx)
X11
Secure nodes

yes we are a shitty coin, even when we released 3 months ago and still developing the coin? How many coins appears and dissapear in a couple of weeks? Yes we are a shitty coin.

Right now we started developing a google chrome wallet...yes we suck , we are stupids!!! Please my lord make a coin and show me you can do it better, show me your knowledge, please steve jobs teach me!

I know what LIMX means - I know where it is - I know where it came from - I know that you a bought this coin from "copy coin" that was bought from a copy coin piece of shit from another copy coin - blah blah blah -

I've been watching this fucking MOLDY LIME from the first day

All you guys want to do down in Mexico, is to feel like you have something special but none of you have any fucking skills in coding to actually developed the code that you have. - You think that you can come into the Crypto-world and make a shit-load of money.

I'll tell you now that you are so FUCKED

If you cannot CODE - buh-bye

Good luck Bitches - DRK is the shit

You'll be buying coins from me before to long......

Learn to CODE - or die in the crypto-world - fuck'n moldy lime bitches

Can you do it better than us? Show me a coin you made.

Rehael

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 07:14:09 AM

I want to post this FUD else-where but - WHERE DO I GO?Huh? - LOL

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=637366.msg7353866#msg7353866

LIMX states [FUD] that they have the 1st Apple App iSO Wallet in the WHOLE WORLD - 1st coin every

OMG - LOL - LOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Really??

Please....... - LOL - spread the word that we all are SO FUCKED!!!! - LOL

LIMX ARE THE APPLE iSO GOD's !!!!

LMFAO !!!!!

SHITCOIN and nothing but a MOLDY FUCKING LIME !!

huh?...

BTC/ QRK / NXT /DOGE has iOS wallet...

... we know dev is in error, but .... for now no one wallet can send and receive payments for apple policy

Looks like you summed it up just fine -

So now - please take your dick outside of my ass and mouth and reverse the process appropriately -

ALSO - your BULLSHIT CLAIMS are only to HYPE your MOLDY FUCKING LIME to a height that is neither desired or deserved.

Your nothing but a fucking scamcoin and a shitcoin

EVERYBODY KNOWS YOUR A SHITCOIN

you even stated that above - FUCKING DELETE THIS BULLSHIT BLOCKCHAIN

Moldy fucking, fly ridden LIMX - buzz - buzz

mangled blue just remains with your broom in your fucking ass you fucking stupid asshole, you ordered the sentences to your own convenience, dev said this coin is the only with ios wallet, thats the error, this is one of the FEW wallets available, second, apple policy prohibits send and receive cryptocoins, this coin is working to unlock this policy, but at least we can see our wallets without problem, just like the most professional coin

shitty coin shitty coin  Angry indeed there are shit, shit in your brain
asaghost

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 07:24:54 AM

I want to post this FUD else-where but - WHERE DO I GO?Huh? - LOL

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=637366.msg7353866#msg7353866

LIMX states [FUD] that they have the 1st Apple App iSO Wallet in the WHOLE WORLD - 1st coin every

OMG - LOL - LOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Really??

Please....... - LOL - spread the word that we all are SO FUCKED!!!! - LOL

LIMX ARE THE APPLE iSO GOD's !!!!

LMFAO !!!!!

SHITCOIN and nothing but a MOLDY FUCKING LIME !!

huh?...

BTC/ QRK / NXT /DOGE has iOS wallet...

... we know dev is in error, but .... for now no one wallet can send and receive payments for apple policy

Looks like you summed it up just fine -

So now - please take your dick outside of my ass and mouth and reverse the process appropriately -

ALSO - your BULLSHIT CLAIMS are only to HYPE your MOLDY FUCKING LIME to a height that is neither desired or deserved.

Your nothing but a fucking scamcoin and a shitcoin

EVERYBODY KNOWS YOUR A SHITCOIN

you even stated that above - FUCKING DELETE THIS BULLSHIT BLOCKCHAIN

mangled blue just remains with your broom in your fucking ass you fucking stupid asshole, you ordered the sentences to your own convenience, dev said this coin is the only with ios wallet, thats the error, this is one of the FEW wallets available, second, apple policy prohibits send and receive cryptocoins, this coin is working to unlock this policy, but at least we can see our wallets without problem, just like the most professional coin

shitty coin shitty coin  Angry indeed there are shit, shit in your brain

i read all post from him, he is just another no live troll jajajaja just ignore him Rehael lol, why you are wasting time with loosers
ibfragalot2

Activity: 126

First account stolen, in traditional BCT fashion!

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 09:13:00 AM

Forget your meds today buddy? Always take them as soon as you remember Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: