Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 09:01:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Organize meeting to discuss ANON software, how it will work, etc.
6/17 at 11PM CET - 7 (38.9%)
6/18 at 11PM CET - 3 (16.7%)
6/19 at 11PM CET - 8 (44.4%)
Total Voters: 18

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GRK][TITAN] LIS Investment Group present to you 'Greekcoin'  (Read 31310 times)
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 04:41:32 AM

Titan is going to be a solid coin no need for the well wishes if you quit/bailed

Will it? The activity from the community is next to dead

vnhat

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 10:30:40 AM

Titan is going to be a solid coin no need for the well wishes if you quit/bailed

Will it? The activity from the community is next to dead

dev does not work, all such promises, the money will die and it's silly when he deleted all my comments about the currency, if you go along GRK OTC as well I believe you will loss money
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 10:25:25 PM

It's dead guys.  Also what they don't make clear is the fact that there are a total of 11 million coins currently.  7 million from POW and 4 million from the IPO.  Even if that hadn't been the case the fact is that the dev has been MIA for some time which is just not good enough in the crypto-world particularly when the coin is in limbo awaiting rebranding.
Lovethecoins

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:15:59 PM

It's dead guys.  Also what they don't make clear is the fact that there are a total of 11 million coins currently.  7 million from POW and 4 million from the IPO.  Even if that hadn't been the case the fact is that the dev has been MIA for some time which is just not good enough in the crypto-world particularly when the coin is in limbo awaiting rebranding.

At this price I am willing to wait until someone else comes along...

greekcoindev (OP)

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 08:41:36 PM

Just back from one week holiday.
crypt0xx

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 08:47:06 PM

Welcome back titandev ;]
Lovethecoins

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 05:20:03 AM

Wow couldn't used a heads up??

Now that your back tho/.... whats coming?

cryptouser

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

O__o

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:49:27 AM

Welcome back Smiley great to hear from you . some people abandoned the ship already Smiley
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 04:19:27 PM

Lol - you're taking the piss right?  You were meant to be deathly ill.  Anyway welcome back to a dead coin.
Lovethecoins

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 04:32:15 PM

Lol - you're taking the piss right?  You were meant to be deathly ill.  Anyway welcome back to a dead coin.

lol story changed o well move on

Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 09:17:07 PM

Lol - you're taking the piss right?  You were meant to be deathly ill.  Anyway welcome back to a dead coin.

and pissed off somewhere else again.  Don't believe this developer.  I bet he's offloaded his premine/IPO coins at a profit then bought them back at rock bottom.  Now he's back (or at least he was for a one sentence post) he will probably do the same scam again after making people believe that there is a future for TITAN. Then when the price is right he will sell again.  Then bugger off somewhere again to cause panic, make the price fall, so that he can buy back the coins for a pittance.  Then he can relaunch again after proclaiming he was just on holiday.  Remember guys the premine/IPO for this coin was 4 million out of 11 million coins (at present).  That is over 36% of the coins in existence.  Only a moron would trust in this shit.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 09:28:56 PM

Lol - you're taking the piss right?  You were meant to be deathly ill.  Anyway welcome back to a dead coin.

and pissed off somewhere else again.  Don't believe this developer.  I bet he's offloaded his premine/IPO coins at a profit then bought them back at rock bottom.  Now he's back (or at least he was for a one sentence post) he will probably do the same scam again after making people believe that there is a future for TITAN. Then when the price is right he will sell again.  Then bugger off somewhere again to cause panic, make the price fall, so that he can buy back the coins for a pittance.  Then he can relaunch again after proclaiming he was just on holiday.  Remember guys the premine/IPO for this coin was 4 million out of 11 million coins (at present).  That is over 36% of the coins in existence.  Only a moron would trust in this shit.

I don't know what DEV is doing, and honestly i don't care what he is doing, he don't need to say every day what he is doing, what do he need to report? Today i didn't do anything, tomorrow i will write one piece of code, ....

And your point of selling doesn't make sense at all, volume is so low that it can move up with just a 0.05BTC buy.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 03:56:42 PM

I don't know what DEV is doing, and honestly i don't care what he is doing, he don't need to say every day what he is doing, what do he need to report? Today i didn't do anything, tomorrow i will write one piece of code, ....

That's wonderful.  I'm happy you have so much faith in him.  Must bring you great comfort in times of difficulty:)

And your point of selling doesn't make sense at all, volume is so low that it can move up with just a 0.05BTC buy

Yet the price continues to go down.  What does that tell you?
Lovethecoins

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:03:03 PM

That's wonderful.  I'm happy you have so much faith in him.  Must bring you great comfort in times of difficulty:)

And your point of selling doesn't make sense at all, volume is so low that it can move up with just a 0.05BTC buy

I think the dev has been pretty horrible when it comes 2 keeping everyone up 2 date but seriously 99sat for 7mill thats just crazy

Also the price is going down cause nobody knows anything so why would anyone buy that doesnt mean he is dumping lol

Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:38:38 PM

I think the dev has been pretty horrible when it comes 2 keeping everyone up 2 date but seriously 99sat for 7mill thats just crazy

Also the price is going down cause nobody knows anything so why would anyone buy that doesnt mean he is dumping lol

It's not 7 million.  Did you read anything I said?   There are currently 11 million coins and there will be a lot more through POS.
Lovethecoins

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:42:20 AM

It's not 7 million.  Did you read anything I said?   There are currently 11 million coins and there will be a lot more through POS.

Seem mad bro... That's ok 7 million pow sorry 4 pos and 99sat.. i really cant lose more on this coin so im here for the long haul

Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:10:05 AM

Seem mad bro... That's ok 7 million pow sorry 4 pos and 99sat.. i really cant lose more on this coin so im here for the long haul

Sorry didn't mean to come across as angry:)
Lovethecoins

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 04:58:37 AM

Dev common get it together here wow

Lovethecoins

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 05:37:42 AM

Dev common get it together here wow

wow I guess we are single Satoshi bound

crypt0xx

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 02:50:26 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2014, 03:01:40 PM by crypt0xx

Takeover? any devs in here? I'll help out with the titan branding switch let me know or msg me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: