Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:12:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 953 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CLOAK] Cloakcoin | No Premine | X13 | Decentralized Market and PoSA  (Read 1266168 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 09:47:49 PM

has DRK forked again??

It doesnt really surprise me if it has after RC3! lol
Im going to buy up cloak. Grin

I would w8t if i where you, its getting dumped a bit now

ok will do so

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
whale123

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 10:03:32 PM

Weekend is coming!
Stack up and
PREPARE FOR THE WEEKEND PUMP!

zing96

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 10:11:48 PM

Can't wait to read the whitepaper.  Should be coming tonight.
lawgicc

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 10:18:25 PM

has DRK forked again??

ok will do so

I dont see it falling much lower

mrBitcoinZ.com
@mrB1tc01n
cryptodaknight

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 10:32:52 PM

lots of DRK money moving into CLOAK now....

DRK failed twice now with hard fork

Its too bad because if the dev communicated better and was more involved with the community this could have been avoided.

As far as his communication goes - one cannot be an effective programmer when trying to be a herald at the same time.

Your last sentence is incorrect.  Cloak has been effective at communication and programming without flaw, and it has only been around for roughly 2 weeks.  With a market as big as DRK, there is no room for errors...  It's not excusable at that point in the game...

Darkcoin investors and instantminer are going to troll hard as they have true competition now. Well, i shouldn't even say they have competition, ours works and there's hasn't proven itself. Its not brainer, 43 million invested in darkcoin that is far from worth that price, and 2 million in cloakcoin, which works and proven so far to be best anon coin that is working.

I think we will see such insane rise in prices in coming months that we will look back on this, as thos that bought now go in on a multimillon dollar invest with real world uses.
g0re79

Activity: 476

I´ve got a picture! Haha!

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 10:35:38 PM

has DRK forked again??

ok will do so

I dont see it falling much lower

Price will rise when China wake up, dump forked and dying DRK and buy Cloak, so last chance is now.

Don´t deal with crappy shitcoins and stop wasting electricity
Support real science instead
[/url]
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 10:44:42 PM

how many forks does Darkcoin need to implement masternode?

Srsly i dont care about that coin, can you guys stop talking about it?

I think a litte dump will come for next few hours.

We will see how low it will go, i think the 70k will hold.
Well I agree that 70k will hold. I'm hoping we see 100k tonight once we get a little bounce off 70k. Maybe happening now

Tbh I think 40-50k is more realistic - "weekends" should be renamed to "weakhands" - the volume and price tend to be alot lower than during the week. Most of the whales will be trying to pick up as much DRK as they can while its low. I can see CLOAK picking up on Monday though.
You obviously don't know anything about trading. Weekends are best for trading,just to inform you. You are just trying to scare people to sell cloak for cheap.

Hmm I obviously don't know anything about trading - yet I have 100k Cloaks.. which btw I picked up before this pump. I single handily drove the price up from .23 to .30 by buying up all the inventory available on Bittrex because I saw how undervalued it was. In fact, if you look at my twitter account which I just made 2 days ago. I was the first one to call out for people to buy cloaks because they were so undervalued - which in turn was retweeted by the coin's offical twitter account and and other known traders/whales. I woke up the next day to the sound of my phone's re-tweets as I watched the price go from 30k to over 100k before I was finished brushing my teeth. But yeah I don't know anything about trading..

https://twitter.com/TrolIsRoyce/status/479379009105854467

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
coa032

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 10:48:02 PM

Well I agree that 70k will hold. I'm hoping we see 100k tonight once we get a little bounce off 70k. Maybe happening now

Tbh I think 40-50k is more realistic - "weekends" should be renamed to "weakhands" - the volume and price tend to be alot lower than during the week. Most of the whales will be trying to pick up as much DRK as they can while its low. I can see CLOAK picking up on Monday though.
You obviously don't know anything about trading. Weekends are best for trading,just to inform you. You are just trying to scare people to sell cloak for cheap.

Hmm I obviously don't know anything about trading - yet I have 100k Cloaks.. which btw I picked up before this pump. I single handily drove the price up from .23 to .30 by buying up all the inventory available on Bittrex because I saw how undervalued it was. In fact, if you look at my twitter account which I just made 2 days ago - I was the first one to call out for people to buy cloaks because they were so undervalued - which in turn was retweeted by the coin's offical twitter account and and other known traders/whales. I woke up the next day to the sound of my phone's re-tweets as I watched the price go from 30k to over 100k before I was finished brushing my teeth. But yeah I don't know anything about trading..

Cloak never went above 100k..liar detected.
Zooey

Activity: 241

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 10:49:21 PM

Hmm I obviously don't know anything about trading - yet I have 100k Cloaks.. which btw I picked up before this pump. I single handily drove the price up from .23 to .30 by buying up all the inventory available on Bittrex because I saw how undervalued it was. In fact, if you look at my twitter account which I just made 2 days ago. I was the first one to call out for people to buy cloaks because they were so undervalued - which in turn was retweeted by the coin's offical twitter account and and other known traders/whales. I woke up the next day to the sound of my phone's re-tweets as I watched the price go from 30k to over 100k before I was finished brushing my teeth. But yeah I don't know anything about trading..

Cool story bro.

✘ www.NOTFORSALECAMPAIGN.org ✘
Human trafficking enslaves 30 million people: Join the movement to re-abolish slavery. | A 05:49s Vimeo |
Xtrata

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 10:50:28 PM

Hmm I obviously don't know anything about trading - yet I have 100k Cloaks.. which btw I picked up before this pump. I single handily drove the price up from .23 to .30 by buying up all the inventory available on Bittrex because I saw how undervalued it was. In fact, if you look at my twitter account which I just made 2 days ago - I was the first one to call out for people to buy cloaks because they were so undervalued - which in turn was retweeted by the coin's offical twitter account and and other known traders/whales. I woke up the next day to the sound of my phone's re-tweets as I watched the price go from 30k to over 100k before I was finished brushing my teeth. But yeah I don't know anything about trading..

+ thinking 40-50k is more realistic and still claim to hold 100k. If its realistic, why havent you sold yet if you think it will dump on the weekend?  Roll Eyes
Coolstoryteller

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 10:51:13 PM

Lulz, ok I'm sorry 94.9k. Close enough for me

PUMPBANDIT

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 10:51:34 PM

I don't care if price pumps or not.
It would be nice for a change to see a coin rise normally from sincere work.
Ah, those were the days! (4 weeks ago)

Cloakcoin definatly is the best coin in Cryptoworld atm.
And dev can type really fast too!   Cheesy

single handily hey! Grin

Givatoshi_Moremoto

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 10:52:10 PM

Cool story bro.

lol, exactly what I was about to say
Vinculin

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 10:52:34 PM

Calm down bro... It traded on crapsy over 100k for a while.. But the vol was so low lol
g0re79

Activity: 476

I´ve got a picture! Haha!

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 10:52:57 PM

Not liar, but cool story teller - its different!  Wink

Don´t deal with crappy shitcoins and stop wasting electricity
Support real science instead
[/url]
duru

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 10:53:16 PM

the computer has increased the purse of words
Coolstoryteller

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 10:54:33 PM

+ thinking 40-50k is more realistic and still claim to hold 100k. If its realistic, why havent you sold yet if you think it will dump on the weekend?  Roll Eyes

We'll for one I'm going to be afk this weekend and I don't like trading on my iPad. I have some buy orders in already in-case they do drop that low and I have my coins in reserve in-case they go the opposite way. So I'm not too worried about it either way Smiley

alwa1

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 10:55:17 PM

All top volume coins/7/ in mimtpal are in red.
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 10:55:53 PM

People thinking 40k-50k... no chance. Half the buyers got in on mintpal at 80k lol

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Coolstoryteller

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 10:57:45 PM

I don't care if price pumps or not.
It would be nice for a change to see a coin rise normally from sincere work.
Ah, those were the days! (4 weeks ago)

Cloakcoin definatly is the best coin in Cryptoworld atm.
And dev can type really fast too!   Cheesy

single handily hey! Grin

Yeah it's a great coin with good branding, vision and friendly devs. Can't really complain. Just hopefully none of the people in the community turn into cultists and start bagging on other coins.

Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 953 »
  Print  

Jump to: