Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 12:17:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 953 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CLOAK] Cloakcoin | No Premine | X13 | Decentralized Market and PoSA  (Read 1266185 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
letitbit

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 06:14:03 PM

New Logo Competition Rules :

Change of program to allow for a fairer competition because we keep getting new entries.

New submissions for the CLOAK logo will be allowed up until Wednesday 11th June.

Then voting will begin over a period of 5 days.

Bounty for the chosen logo is now 2500 CLOAK.

Please PM with your logo to make sure it is not missed.

Max 3 logos per entrant.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=642106.new#new

submitting my design:

Bit-Gods

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 07:03:56 PM

where can i check the number of current block?

tazmania

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 07:05:21 PM

where can i check the number of current block?

Everything is in the first post. Here you go though. http://cloak.blockexplorer.cc/chain/CloakCoin

Around 75 hours to go. Average 1380 blocks every 24 hours with 4353 blocks to go.

Vlizzjeffrey

Activity: 784
Merit: 503

Bitcoin King BTC

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 07:21:53 PM

they simple added axis before bittrex did in hope theyll get all the axis trades b4 people went to polo, they wanted to be first this time i think

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
gts476

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 08:19:05 PM

so cloak is on polo?
HoodRich

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 08:24:28 PM

You shouldn't have to request it. If they see a coin with volume the list it, I don't think anyone requested Axis be added. This just doesn't make sense.

From what I can tell axis just looks like a prime PnD, like what happened with DIS (I was all over arbitrage with that), but at least it has a backing that looks halfway legit or founded. From what I can see right now it just looks like it has been made to appease the post 600 btc crowds. I don't fault poli, they make bucks off of large transactions either way. Axis might be an amazing coin, but unless I can make some safe arbit money I'm not touching it.

IMO i Believe Polo might be getting greedy and buying up small cap coin on Bittrex and then trading them on their site for a quick 200-400% return... I mean really...PC? AXIS? and not CLOAK?

Greed gets the best of all of us. And the Polo guys/gals could not resist making an easy 10 grand a day with that P&D scheme. It's not illegal, just unethical... This just my opinion, but it seems pretty plausible ... Huh
darkproton

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 08:24:33 PM

so cloak is on polo?
not yet.
agxio

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 08:24:45 PM

CLOAK/BTC is now available at Austin Global Exchange! If you haven't traded agx.io before come check us out! Automate your trading via the AGX API and earn free trades for referring new users. If you're a DigiByte or NobleCoin trader you can also earn a 5% bonus on those coins!

AGX CLOAK/BTC Market: https://agx.io/markets/CLOAK-BTC

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
reddit.com/r/AustinGlobalExchange/
twitter.com/AustinGlobalX
austinglobal.tumblr.com
Porte

Activity: 489

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 08:26:26 PM

''Tired of so called anonymous coins running away with your bitcoins? Tired of speculating on coins that have nothing behind them but manufactured hype and a new set of graphics? Ready for something a little more real, a little more accountable, a little more...mature?''

I don't see any dfference with the other wanna be coins, I invested yesterday in your coin and its value has gone done to half its value. Thats a good start...so many promises like the others...what future does it have losing half its value the first day ?
binkshurts

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 08:41:19 PM

''Tired of so called anonymous coins running away with your bitcoins? Tired of speculating on coins that have nothing behind them but manufactured hype and a new set of graphics? Ready for something a little more real, a little more accountable, a little more...mature?''

I don't see any dfference with the other wanna be coins, I invested yesterday in your coin and its value has gone done to half its value. Thats a good start...so many promises like the others...what future does it have losing half its value the first day ?

you're obviously new to this game but if you look at the sell orders.. a single BTC would drive the price back up to mid 20k, you need to also account for multipool dumps which will be over in less than 2 days and the fact that this is only on bittrex.

i've invested but at the same time i'm mining also. atm, i actually prefer it to be kept lower than other x13 coins so that multipools dont bombard it.
gts476

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 08:49:41 PM

you're obviously new to this game but if you look at the sell orders.. a single BTC would drive the price back up to mid 20k, you need to also account for multipool dumps which will be over in less than 2 days and the fact that this is only on bittrex.

i've invested but at the same time i'm mining also. atm, i actually prefer it to be kept lower than other x13 coins so that multipools dont bombard it.

new code, active dev, huge network hash rate and trade volume on only 1 exchange and people be getting twisted over a little dip?

jebus.
najzenmajsen

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 09:03:58 PM

Hi ! Wink you're indeed really new  to the scene i see first of all , everybody knew the price would go down , it's crazy that we were able to stay so high so long with the amount of multipools mining us.
all experienced traders would've sold at 30k you'll learn in future tho , what to think about dont make to crazy investment untill you've learned the game if you need help , come to my Trade channel Wink and i can teach you some basics
#Easybtc
smak

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 09:12:34 PM

obviously not my design but would like to steer concepts away from just a simple "C"
TheDagger (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 09:14:32 PM

New to this game perhaps?
BitLudmann

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 09:19:36 PM

hey guys, what is teh best pool here?
duru

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 09:20:30 PM

new code, active dev, huge network hash rate and trade volume on only 1 exchange and people be getting twisted over a little dip?

jebus.

+1

Another good sign that a coin is healthy is when the people holding and/or mining aren't getting angry at the new people freaking out over a dip. (maybe getting annoyed at the same question being posted over and over) but I look at it as time to buy more, as long as it doesn't shoot back up before my BTC finally decides to transfer. when people start getting angry, usually means they are also worried and it's gone septic.

the computer has increased the purse of words
darkproton

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 09:30:10 PM

jebus.

+1

Another good sign that a coin is healthy is when the people holding and/or mining aren't getting angry at the new people freaking out over a dip. (maybe getting annoyed at the same question being posted over and over) but I look at it as time to buy more, as long as it doesn't shoot back up before my BTC finally decides to transfer. when people start getting angry, usually means they are also worried and it's gone septic.

I have a ton and am not worried. I think it is unreasonable to expect a coin to rise immediately. The dev has not yet hosted the q/a session. All in good time. people were freaking out about drk not long ago when it's price dipped to .0013 btc. Not comparing the two coins just the overall panic nature of many crypto traders.
darkproton

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 09:32:50 PM

i guess cloak will be dead tonight.... the order books let assume that this coin will leave some bag holders..

too bad it failed Sad

Take out the letter t in the last sentence. It reads more truthful
hahahaha!
exactly. How new is this coin? How quickly are you expecting it to rise?
beauge

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 09:35:02 PM

i guess cloak will be dead tonight.... the order books let assume that this coin will leave some bag holders..

too bad it failed Sad

Take out the letter t in the last sentence. It reads more truthful
hahahaha!
exactly. How new is this coin? How quickly are you expecting it to rise?
They're more concerned about where the network hashes are coming from. The answer, quite simply, multipools. This coin is profitable right now and will continue that way!

If you can't stand the heat, step out of the pressure cooker.

OPC: oTuojQSqvJekxFDW49JqWmhaoVJvhhQX35
TheDagger (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 09:36:18 PM

Question about the coin:

Anon is kept through the exchanges, right? Two problems with that:

1.-Authorities would only have to serve the exchanges and the anon disappear instantly.
2.-Peers still would have to use non-anon means -such as e-mail- to contact each other.

What am I missing here?

Honorcoin | 100% PoS | 2% Free Distribution

1: Can authorities serve/shut down all altcoin exchanges across the globe at the same time? Imo, no.
2: Please elaborate on this question.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 953 »
  Print  

Jump to: