April 30, 2024, 11:29:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: n/a
n/a
n/a
n/a

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 296 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VOOT] OLD THREAD  (Read 302083 times)
Smokeymar

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:11:40 PM

That was massive FUD attack, about 1mln accomulated  Undecided

Tell me what you think VOOT will be?

I will tell you what it will be:

1) Coinjoin implementation and clone of other coinjoin coins (if it gets completed) and not the first of anything.  It's not even a well executed clone yet.
2) Centralized
3) Not innovative.  This technology IS already used in other alts and Bitcoin FFS.
4) No developer, just a scam artist project manager.
5) At best it's a decent pump and dump.

It's comical how blind people are to the facts.  Nobody has refuted what I said, not one person can.  The only comeback so far is that I'm a FUDster.

There will be a whitepaper, and all will be clear. After that you can screem as much as you want.

No I won't scream.  If I'm wrong and VOOT is truly a decentralized anon coin that's not just coinjoin implementation that I will eat crow. I'm not that stubborn.  As of right now and based on what has been said about the anon tech, it's a scam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:13:09 PM

1) Coinjoin implementation and clone of other coinjoin coins (if it gets completed) and not the first of anything.  It's not even a well executed clone yet.
2) Centralized
3) Not innovative.  This technology IS already used in other alts and Bitcoin FFS.

It's comical how blind people are to the facts.  Nobody has refuted what I said, not one person can.  The only comeback so far is that I'm a FUDster.

ALL APPLYS to DRK. KID.

although you deny that. but any one can tell your purpose and you are from a drkasshole
Smokeymar

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:13:48 PM

2) Centralized

This is just a sockpuppet account brought back to life because of Vootcoin, why can't you use your real account if you have a valid concerns. Go back to begging for free giveaways

Is this really the way  project manager responds to valid arguments? I rest my case.
gpools

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:14:59 PM

OMG they are FUD and eat cheap coin  Grin
Smokeymar

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:15:16 PM

2) Centralized

It's comical how blind people are to the facts.  Nobody has refuted what I said, not one person can.  The only comeback so far is that I'm a FUDster.

ALL APPLYS to DRK. KID.

although you deny that. but any one can tell your purpose and you are from a drkasshole

Again, i don't deny anything. Darkcoin is the same and it's great that you just confirmed that you agree.  You are seeing the light.
sebalino

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:16:50 PM

2) Centralized

You have big problem with anger and I think that you need professional help.
Trivelius

Activity: 344

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:17:00 PM

The developer that supposed to implement the anonymity feature was a scammer. 10 BTC will be given back to the community

I think in China it's time for sleep. Get your sleep and stop stupid FUD...its boring

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
lohveh

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:17:13 PM

2) Centralized

There will be a whitepaper, and all will be clear. After that you can screem as much as you want.

No I won't scream.  If I'm wrong and VOOT is truly a decentralized anon coin that's not just coinjoin implementation that I will eat crow. I'm not that stubborn.  As of right now and based on what has been said about the anon tech, it's a scam.

Then why you are here ?
Do you screaming in the street "HEY CARE OF YOUR POCKET, SOMEONE CAN STEAL U" Huh It's so obvious that you are a DRK bagholder.
Smokeymar

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:18:23 PM

2) Centralized

It's comical how blind people are to the facts.  Nobody has refuted what I said, not one person can.  The only comeback so far is that I'm a FUDster.

Then why you are here ?
Do you screaming in the street "HEY CARE OF YOUR POCKET, SOMEONE CAN STEAL U" Huh It's so obvious that you are a DRK bagholder.

Nope, Darkcoin is also crap. If DRK can get the Masternodes working correct with payments and no fork it will be ok, but not great. It's way overpriced.  A big problem with Masternodes is that you have to set up your own private server to be a MN, something most people can't do. Plus, DRK won't be untraceable through the blockchain until RC4.  They didn't even roll out RC3 yet.  I'm not a supporter of DRK.
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:18:45 PM

The developer that supposed to implement the anonymity feature was a scammer. 10 BTC will be given back to the community

I think in China it's time for sleep. Get your sleep and stop stupid FUD...its boring

sorry for this pathetic guy.  lots of Chinese are brainwashed by DRK mentality.

but not me .
lohveh

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:19:55 PM

2) Centralized

Then why you are here ?

Nope, Darkcoin is also crap. If DRK can get the Masternodes working correct with payments and no fork it will be ok, but no great. It's way overpriced. 

answer my first question, now!
goodluck0319

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:22:20 PM

i am thinking it is also FUDder and tried to buy cheap coin for himself.  Angry
Smokeymar

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:22:35 PM

2) Centralized

Then why you are here ?

Nope, Darkcoin is also crap. If DRK can get the Masternodes working correct with payments and no fork it will be ok, but no great. It's way overpriced. 

I'm here because VOOT was a scam and someone took it over to make it even more of a scam. This kind of crap is very bad for crypto. It disgusts me.
goodluck0319

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:23:43 PM

2) Centralized

Then why you are here ?

I'm here because VOOT was a scam and someone took it over to make it even more of a scam. This kind of crap is very bad for crypto. It disgusts me.

if it disgust you, then don't make it worst. I Hate FUdders that want cheap coin like you. Angry
lohveh

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:24:37 PM

2) Centralized

Then why you are here ?

well why you didnt scream when it was @50 sat ? I was here, I'd never saw you !
Give me your btc adress, i'll send you some for pity.
Smokeymar

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:27:59 PM

2) Centralized

Then why you are here ?

if it disgust you, then don't make it worst. I Hate FUdders that want cheap coin like you. Angry

I'm not making it worse. I want people to learn how to avoid scams.
lohveh

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:30:02 PM

2) Centralized

Then why you are here ?

I'm not making it worse. I want people to learn how to avoid scams.

well everytime people like you scream fud, I'm making money ... from 0.0001 btc to 50+ you are just stupid Smiley
rbauer85

Activity: 462

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:30:58 PM

2) Centralized

This is just a sockpuppet account brought back to life because of Vootcoin, why can't you use your real account if you have a valid concerns. Go back to begging for free giveaways

Is this really the way  project manager responds to valid arguments? I rest my case.

Its the way a good one would respond to trash.

|(
▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▄
██████ ███ ▀▀▀ ███ ███████
██████▀▄███████████▄▀███████
███████ █████████████ ████████
███████ █████████████ ████████
████████▄▀█████████▀▄█████████
██████████▄ █████ ▄█▀▄▄▄▀█████
██████████ ████▌▐█ █▀▄█ ████
████████▌▐█████ █▌▐█▄▄████
▀█████▀ ██████▄ ▀ █████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
)(.
)
▌   ANNOUNCE THREAD   ▌▐   BOUNTY   ▐
TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK  |  TELEGRAM  |  DISCORD
(((((((   MOBILE APP [ ANDROID / IOS ]   )))))))
)
MsCollec (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:31:24 PM

Coinjoin implementation: Yes, written from the scratch. not a copy of any coin coinjoin
clone of other coinjoin coins: please tell me which coin that use coinjoin is open-soured.

2) Centralized
What makes it centralized it's the masternode, and last time i check Nitesend doesn't have.

Bitcoin doesnt have conjoin. Only Blockchain.info that implement stand alone application called sharedcoin.

pump at 500 sat, c'mon vootcoin will hit 10k and darkmarket is not even yet in play.

Please read more about coinjoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=279249.0
gpools

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:31:49 PM

thank you all fuder up Voot thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 296 »
  Print  

Jump to: