June 28, 2024, 09:58:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: n/a
n/a
n/a
n/a

Pages: « 1 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 [291] 292 293 294 295 296 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VOOT] OLD THREAD  (Read 302084 times)
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 03:53:22 AM

Why do you guys keep cheerleading their conversation? Get real.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
Bitcycle

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:53:38 AM

Top 100 addresses still look good.  If anything most the top 30 have increased there holdings

You don't say.  What an amazing coincidence.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If u saw my exchange wallet plus my pc wallet you would be sick to your stomach  Roll Eyes

I'm just happy some people are getting a second chance to get out before it goes back down.

This dev is *proven* to be extremely unreliable, and more disasters will follow.
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:54:17 AM

I don't think this coin will die today, or anytime soon, or ever for that matter. FUDsters and trolls just took advantage of an unfortunate situation. My only regret now is not buying a ton at the ~300 sat levels during the big dump.

MsCollec has my full support, decided to buy in at 600 sat. People were too hasty to jump to conclusions. Every really needs to review what MsCollec has already done for our community. Yet this community is full of whiners and kids who get upset because they were unable to get rich overnight due to a small delay. Delays happen all the time. Look at Darkcoin. They had their masternode payments delayed for almost 2 months after 2 unsucessful hard forks, and they're still alive.

+1

By fudsters and trolls, you mean insiders? How can you compare this debacle to DRK's delay of 2 months. DRK devs never played with investors like this. Did they ever set an exact ETA date, and then stay quiet, only to give a ambigous delay followed by a resignation attempt, followed by a twitter "mistake" that took over 10 minutes to be edited (AFTER the price had dropped to 60 sats)? Im still bagholding btw, but for anybody to still be dumb and naive on what just transpired here, needs to get their brains checked. Theres a difference between fud and fact.

AbiusGMIU

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:54:32 AM

Same thing happened with SYNC. MsCollect, informs the whales so they can dump at current prices, then he posts in the thread about problems with the coin so people panic, whale buys the coins now being dumped at a cheap price.

Roll Eyes

Bored of puppet devs running schemes on the community.
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:55:45 AM

amazing we see iconic expert in another controversy, i haven't seen him in one coin which hasn't had drama. if you guys hate him so much unfollow him. greed is what keeps iconic expert alive, don't be greedy iconic expert won't exist, stop filling the thread with this talk
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:56:10 AM

Top 100 addresses still look good.  If anything most the top 30 have increased there holdings

You don't say.  What an amazing coincidence.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If u saw my exchange wallet plus my pc wallet you would be sick to your stomach  Roll Eyes

I'm just happy some people are getting a second chance to get out before it goes back down.

This dev is *proven* to be extremely unreliable, and more disasters will follow.

We will see.  If anything it should trend up this week now. 
computerparts

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:56:17 AM

really pissed i missed this fud

There was no fud. Dev actually did post he was resigning from the coin. Then an official tweet on Voot followed saying development would stop because dev is leaving. A lot of people lost money today.. Granted it's their fault for being "weak hands", but can you really blame them in this situation? Dev was the catalyst, there's no denying it.
demoniality

Activity: 194

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:57:25 AM

I don't hate you i look down you. That's because i and many others understand why you do these things and you seemingly do not. You definitely depend on blind hate, because you can repel against it, believing you are being wronged. The truth is people look down on you for being so predictable and needy of attention/praise. I know this resonates with you.

You keep assuming what you type resonates with me. You are so stupid you do not get it. You are a stranger and I do not care if you are in love with me or hate my guts. You looking down on me means absolutely nothing to me. It does not affect me making money. I am not here to make friends and become buddies, I am here to make money. Tonight I will go to bed and wake up in the morning with more BTC than I had tonight. When I close my browser out I would have forgotten you, but you will still remember my name and you will continue to follow me. So please continue to hate me from the sidelines while I do not give a fuck...
What you just wrote is all hyperbole. What we know to be true is people show off their assets to seek approval from others. You do this. We know people talk themselves up, pay themselves compliments to seek approval from others. You do this. For God's sake you've named yourself 'iconic expert'. You act like such a child. And all you can do is deny it, because the facts condemn you. You are fooling nobody. And you know what confirms how much it resonates? That you just had to reply in an attempt to save face after announcing you were going to ignore me. You are too easy.

ufo: C9icQvu4T4Jo6QpmnP1dgQW5ru1BfPJ4sV
WarNeverChanges

Activity: 191

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:57:38 AM

I'm going to stick around, I just want to relax before posting about the ways we can move forward as a community.

Wow.

Yeah, it's too late for that. You already caused a total disaster. There's no reason to believe you won't do it again.

Someone just wants to sell their remaining VOOT at a reasonable price. GTFO. NEW DEV PLEASE.

legoman39

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:58:04 AM

I don't think this coin will die today, or anytime soon, or ever for that matter. FUDsters and trolls just took advantage of an unfortunate situation. My only regret now is not buying a ton at the ~300 sat levels during the big dump.

MsCollec has my full support, decided to buy in at 600 sat. People were too hasty to jump to conclusions. Every really needs to review what MsCollec has already done for our community. Yet this community is full of whiners and kids who get upset because they were unable to get rich overnight due to a small delay. Delays happen all the time. Look at Darkcoin. They had their masternode payments delayed for almost 2 months after 2 unsucessful hard forks, and they're still alive.

+1

By fudsters and trolls, you mean insiders? How can you compare this debacle to DRK's delay of 2 months. DRK devs never played with investors like this. Did they ever set an exact ETA date, and then stay quiet, only to give a ambigous delay followed by a resignation attempt, followed by a twitter "mistake" that took over 10 minutes to be edited (AFTER the price had dropped to 60 sats)? Im still bagholding btw, but for anybody to still be dumb and naive on what just transpired here, needs to get their brains checked. Theres a difference between fud and fact.

i agree with you, this was a controlled dump from the start.
walkingtall111

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:58:13 AM

VOOT is a survivor .... not one's but twice! that seems to me that we might have something very special in this coin.
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:58:19 AM

There was no fud. Dev actually did post he was resigning from the coin. Then an official tweet on Voot followed saying development would stop because dev is leaving. A lot of people lost money today.. Granted it's their fault for being "weak hands", but can you really blame them in this situation? Dev was the catalyst, there's no denying it.

i know just read the tweet, that shit is messed up, its obvious what has happened insider doubled up and will dump on new buyers, what can you say this is crypto world i just find it funny iconic expert is involved again, could it be coincidence? no
jeffersonairplane
Legendary

Activity: 1522

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:58:28 AM

Well apprently the tweet was a typo. Check the twitter again, MsCollec has since updated it. Development will continue regardless of MsCollec's involvement.

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
smackii

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:59:54 AM

Who bought at 65 satoshi? Or below 100?  What does it feel like ?

I'm jealous

Feels like teen spirit Grin
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:00:27 AM

Well apprently the tweet was a typo. Check the twitter again, MsCollec has since updated it. Development will continue regardless of MsCollec's involvement.

"regardlessof mscollec involvement" so is he still around?
crimealone

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:00:56 AM

+1

+10000
They play dump & pump games.
Those big bag holders have to pump it and keep hyping it.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
jeffersonairplane
Legendary

Activity: 1522

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:01:48 AM

Yes, MsCollec will be sticking around, he posted so a few pages back. Check his post history.

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
Cornett

Activity: 700

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:02:19 AM

Who bought at 65 satoshi? Or below 100?  What does it feel like ?

I'm jealous

Feels like teen spirit Grin

Sundays sales are over - rebound to real prices

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Mr.Joker

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:02:47 AM

Made some 0.3 btc with 15 minutes trading...

Byebye voot, was nice meeting you
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:03:18 AM

Yes, MsCollec will be sticking around, he posted so a few pages back. Check his post history.

At least until he gets frustrated again.  We'll know that's happened when we see the insiders dumping first.

Again.

Pages: « 1 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 [291] 292 293 294 295 296 »
  Print  

Jump to: