Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:23:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS Sapphire RADEON HD 5850 Xtreme  (Read 9368 times)
fulepp

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

Risk-hedging platform for cryptocurrency investors

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2012, 07:04:05 PM

Good work guys!

Congratulation for the work what you put into this.

I still don't have the video cards what was promised by this guy. To prove the scam I am more than happy to provide every pm what I exchanged regards to this business.

What good would give to dexter to delete the pictures? I did not get that

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MXRider

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2012, 07:13:19 PM

He must think that he is deleting critical evidence. Many of his actions are irrational. Now he is busted and probably has read these posts and still doesn't want to settle this. Some of us are smarter than the others.

Sebastian has also moved his bitcoins around more than 20 times. That doesn't help him either but he still does it Cheesy

I've contacted his possible wife/girlfriend and waiting for an answer. Fulepp you can also file criminal charges against him. Do it in your local police office and they will forward it to germany.

Everyone who lives in EU can file criminal charges. We can also go there and drink a cup of coffee with sebastian while we decide how he is going to pay us back.

MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 01, 2012, 08:18:34 PM

Does anyone here know how to pull up a public court case in Germany? My lack of any knowledge of German is making it really tough for me to try.

It's from 08/04/2009, and is case AZ 322 Js 261/09. It was filed in Amtsgericht 59821 Arnsberg, Eichholzstrasse 10.

It is a previous fraud conviction against Mr. Gussen (Dexter).

For anyone else who's interested, I was holding off on giving out his home address in order to give Sebastian a chance to contact people and return there money, but it doesn't seem like it's going to happen.

Sebastian Gussen
Breitewege 14
59505 Bad Sassendorf
Germany

I've also seen Breitewege 12 listed for him, which from google maps appears the be the house next door to his shop.

He's run several businesses in the past, including one that imported spas from Asia. That would be the reason he has the HSBC bank account in Hong Kong that he had MXRider and myself use to transfer funds into. I'm not sure on the laws in Germany, but I will be looking into retaining a lawyer and contacting the district prosecutor to see if it is possible to file charges for international wire fraud. I honestly don't ever expect him to ever send me my money, but maybe I can hold out some thing hope that if he's a repeat offender he could actually face some jail time.

MrTeal
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2012, 08:33:27 PM

Also, could anyone else who paid Gussen by wire transfer PM me? Thanks
Mousepotato

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Seal Cub Clubbing Club

View Profile
March 01, 2012, 09:44:17 PM

Great fantasy give me your dop i need this also.

so i´m Dexter , AniceInovation , Powercoiner

can somebody bit more?

Cheesy

Mousepotato
Turbor
Legendary

Activity: 1022

BitMinter

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2012, 09:46:30 PM

The problem with People like this asshat is that they always get away with what they do. At least in Germany. The only way to teach such persons a lesson is to visit them at home for a nice little chat... he doesn't even have to understand your language if you bring your friends with you Cheesy Wink

i.imgur.com/0bhQD.jpg

@ Dexter: Sei froh, dass du nicht mich beschissen hast du Hund !

It's not worth the hassle... people should learn from this. If someone refuses a free escrow he can't be trusted !

pazor
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
March 01, 2012, 11:54:53 PM

@ turbor

... Du bist ein gefährlicher Zeitgenosse  Grin

treuhand-Dienst gewünscht? - frag per PM an
BTC 174X17nR7vEQBQo4GXKRGMGaTmB49Gf1yT
Turbor
Legendary

Activity: 1022

BitMinter

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2012, 12:00:31 AM

@ turbor

... Du bist ein gefährlicher "Eidgenosse"  Grin

Wink

Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 12:15:45 AM

ip address is usually released by admin 2 weeks after the theft/scam

As senbonzakura said, I won't be able to release the IP address for about 2 weeks in this case. The reason is because I don't see enough evidence to expedite the investigation.

MrTeal
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 03:02:10 AM

Haha... Well, I just had the "Honey, I just got scammed out of $450 of our money." talk. Needless to say that could have went better. Looks like I'll be mining with just my 6870 and no dedicated rig for awhile. Seems a waste when I spent 2 days trying to explain BTC and why it was a good idea to invest in a rig. Undecided

Hopefully we see our money back, it would make my life easier.
MXRider

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 10:32:32 AM

I have talked with a communications officer at HSBC regarding this fraud. HSBC will provide all the necessary details to the police.

Right now I'm laughing Cheesy Sebastian could go to jail for this. What a fucking idiot. Dexter/Sebastian, send me a PM or email if you want to settle this. Is Raphaela Frese your wife or just a business partner. I contacted her and explained this. You can tell Manfred by yourself or should I? I think they will be interested to hear that they are part of a company which has committed a fraud.

I just came home from the police station. And police report has been filed. Right now I'm answering an email from HK police regarding this fraud and filing a repot there. Good luck Sebastian Gussen! You will need it.

Sebastian, if it's too much trouble (as it seems) shipping that hardware, I can always come over? Just tell me when you have time. I like medium roast coffee.

Turbor, you rent that stuff? Cheesy
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 06:08:18 PM

I have talked with a communications officer at HSBC regarding this fraud. HSBC will provide all the necessary details to the police.

Right now I'm laughing Cheesy Sebastian could go to jail for this. What a fucking idiot. Dexter/Sebastian, send me a PM or email if you want to settle this. Is Raphaela Frese your wife or just a business partner. I contacted her and explained this. You can tell Manfred by yourself or should I? I think they will be interested to hear that they are part of a company which has committed a fraud.

I just came home from the police station. And police report has been filed. Right now I'm answering an email from HK police regarding this fraud and filing a repot there. Good luck Sebastian Gussen! You will need it.

Sebastian, if it's too much trouble (as it seems) shipping that hardware, I can always come over? Just tell me when you have time. I like medium roast coffee.

Turbor, you rent that stuff? Cheesy

MXRider > *   Grin

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
MrTeal
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 09:12:23 PM

I would be pretty surprised at this point if AniceInovation was Dexter. For one, they post nothing alike. Two, Anice seems to have provided znort with ID that doesn't match what we know about Dexter. Three, Dexter was too stupid to even use a basic proxy to keep his IP separate from Powercoiner's, but Anice's doesn't match and he's been around here 8 times longer than Dexter/Powercoiner. Either Anice is an absolutely incredible scammer who's managed to create two new accounts with the intention of sacrificing them, while at the same time selling things using the Dexter ID and mailing them with an assumed identity in order to frame Sebastian Gussen, or they are actually two separate people.
AniceInovation
Donator

Activity: 446
Merit: 262

Interesting.

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 10:22:45 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2012, 12:16:20 PM by AniceInovation

Am not Smiley
Will pay my lender i a few more days.

BTW, i had a nice chat with my lawyer, will post it tomorrow Cheesy
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
March 03, 2012, 12:16:31 AM

My apologies to Anice if my initial assumptions about his identity were incorrect.  I still don't buying that much hardware from someone who just got out of newbie status was a good of an idea though.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
AniceInovation
Donator

Activity: 446
Merit: 262

Interesting.

View Profile
March 03, 2012, 02:41:49 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2012, 12:16:08 PM by AniceInovation

Here it is:

Lawyer: Hello mr. Anice, how can i help you?
Me: Good afternoon, mr. lawyer. I am here because i made a online purchase and the item wasn't shipped to me.
Lawyer: Very well, what was it and how much was the cost of the purchase?
Me: I bought some computer hardware for the amount of... the equivalent to 650 euros.
Lawyer: Ok, have you pressed charges at the police.
Me: No, i have not yet.
Lawyer: Please do, it is easier to me to process an official complain. I will need a proof of purchase.
Me: (pause) Well, that's more complicated, i paid with Bitcoin, wich is a online currency.
Lawyer: (pauses and smiles) You too? Some clients had the same problems. How many Bitcoins?
Me: 200 Bitcoins.
Lawyer: Can you identify, or provide the name, address other information on the other party?
Me: Yes, that information had been provided to me by other people who were fooled by the same person.
Lawyer: Ok, I will need the transaction ID of you purchase, and an official complain at the police. It should move effortless from that point.
Me: (playing dumb) I'm sorry, transaction ID?
Lawyer: That is a code that proves you made the transfer. That and the official claim will solve your problem.

After some additional chat, he said that although Bitcoins aren't worth anything, the fact is 2 parties decided to make a trade.
I could have bought his hardware with bananas. If both parties accept that, i just have so send him the bananas and he has to send me the hardware.
Funny, i think this is going to work! Monday i'll press charges at the police and talk to my lawyer again Wink
teflone

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
March 03, 2012, 05:32:27 PM

Whats a Layer?

Carpet ?

Brick ?

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
MXRider

View Profile
March 03, 2012, 06:15:47 PM

Layer = Lawyer

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawyer
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
March 03, 2012, 08:01:49 PM

Wow. I was just about to buy at least 3-5 when I saw his offers on bitmit.net and on the forum. Upon asking if for escrow I got a response that he has never used it and don't know how it exactly works so I explained it to him and gave him some examples (reputable forum members, btcrow, there's escrow on bitmit, etc.). After that he never responded so I decided the price is too good to be true and to risk.
I hope those of you who got scammed will get their money or btc back, even if you don't succeed with police/court and know where he lives, pay him a visit.

Signature space available for rent.
MrTeal
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2012, 12:07:56 AM

I'm still poking around into this after filing my complaints with the police.
It's tough to find much information on Sebastian since there so many results from his defaulted scam MagicMobiles business. Apparently he's an artist, since he figured out how to take pictures of flowers with a fast lens.
http://us.fotolia.com/p/76933
Looks like they're some of the same photos that are on the website of his catlady friend (and co-director of MagicMobiles)
http://raphaela-frese.de/catcorner.html

He's got a linkedin profile, but he's apparently forever alone.
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/sebastian-gussen/39/862/b94

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: