Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:23:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Minerals development - top priority
E-sports Betting services + wallet betting features - 254 (48.7%)
Anonymity development - 135 (25.9%)
Multipool further development - 28 (5.4%)
SC2 tournaments - 56 (10.7%)
Wallet improvements (chat, price, better design) - 49 (9.4%)
Total Voters: 522

Pages: « 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [260] 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 453 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution |  (Read 742149 times)
SimkoMiner

Activity: 925
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:00:02 PM

about BlackHandGroup, I believe in proves nothing else, if they were manipulating MIN's price then be my guest and show anything that proves this.
When I want to prove anything, I wait for an evidence and offer it to the others, cause words are nothing but words if it is not supported with evidence(s).

And here is your proof -> https://twitter.com/BlackHandGroup/status/484055419464474624  

That was beginning of the pump. Then they were spamming on Twitter as pump was going up. Now they are quiet and nobody is buying, only whales accumulating silently. This same group harmed BlackCoin heavily by their manipulations. When I got that tweet from those muppets I knew it's time to get ready to dump the coins as they would cause panic sell anyway.

People notmal market movments when coin enters Mintpal is price rise lol...
check history of CRY Cloak Gue...
but only Minerals have in future events when hype on them can jump
SC2 - chanpionships
Dota2 - turnaments
LOL - turnaments

We don't need special features but big players using MINERALS Cheesy.. WE NEED CHAMPION SHIPS
and pro players promoting it you need get that point.

Like Dendi in dota2
Like Yoda in SC2
those folks can pump Mineras so hard that you never IMAGINE...
rly

There is eg 250 000 SC2 active players if every one of them get 10 minserals for 1$ Cheesy...
we have 2,5m $ market cap... in no time. Give time minerals

There are 7 billion of people on earth. If everyone just bought couple of BlackCoin "satoshis" for few cents and bough a chewing gum via CoinKite terminal, I would be millionaire....but maybe in year 2020. :-)
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chinchs

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:01:50 PM

RT If you like

https://twitter.com/Cryptominer1/statuses/485136192036675584
barryzand

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:03:12 PM

about BlackHandGroup, I believe in proves nothing else, if they were manipulating MIN's price then be my guest and show anything that proves this.
When I want to prove anything, I wait for an evidence and offer it to the others, cause words are nothing but words if it is not supported with evidence(s).

And here is your proof -> https://twitter.com/BlackHandGroup/status/484055419464474624  

That was beginning of the pump. Then they were spamming on Twitter as pump was going up. Now they are quiet and nobody is buying, only whales accumulating silently. This same group harmed BlackCoin heavily by their manipulations. When I got that tweet from those muppets I knew it's time to get ready to dump the coins as they would cause panic sell anyway.

lol.. so you actually believe that crap? The fact you focus on pump and dump groups makes you obviously miss the potential of Minerals... but pls... be my guest... dump your coins now before were back at 5K.. too rebound too 10K plus afterwards... ever heard of price manipulation? loading up your bag? etc etc.
J9901

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:05:15 PM

that tweet was from 01 July...the 'pump' (which was half assed btw) that you speak of didnt happen until less than 24hrs ago..03 July. That tweet was NOT the beginning of a pump.

You're obviously a p&der and i gotta say, you sold at the wrong time. MIN is going to go through at least 2 more pumps, ATH will reach anywhere between 12-15k before it gets corrected for real investors.

SimkoMiner

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:11:10 PM

Guys all I wanted to say is not to be blind. I was so blind when watching BlackCoin rising from 9K to 90K and then naively watching the drop from 90K back to 15k and believeing it will rebound back to 100K Smiley. I still hold over 40k BC and and I'm still in profit and I naively believe one day the new floor for BC will be at least 30k. But with all the new shitcoins launched everyday, you can be pretty sure that all the money from "good coins" just flow out to "shitcoins". The more shitcoins are launched every day, the less chance that capital returns back to "good coins". I have been in crypto for quite a while and I just want to warn you to be very cautious when buying "any" coin at high prices. Minerals can be ultra superb coin but P&D groups just destroy it before you wake up in the morning.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:16:54 PM

lol.. so you actually believe that crap? The fact you focus on pump and dump groups makes you obviously miss the potential of Minerals... but pls... be my guest... dump your coins now before were back at 5K.. too rebound too 10K plus afterwards... ever heard of price manipulation? loading up your bag? etc etc.

People are interesting in profits like natural 600% in week in crypto.

BUT i have some VISION Cheesy turn of guys PnD shit.

Lets make feature like :

In thwicth betting eg some % of transaction lose or win goes to steamer !
Can be small one but those who promote most Minerals and have HIGH bets.
If he lose he get 1% if he win 3% of winer pool.
Most popular streamers have over 20 000+ flowers or more.
Such stuf can PROMOTE US HARD ! and makes mineral closer to games mass adaptation.
More people betting more minerals REAL DEMAND.
This is WIN WIN for MIN in longer run and CAN BE DONE. !

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
chinchs

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:19:20 PM

This coins have a real use, a new concept, everyday we see new coins, and sometimes, they are good, this is the case, If the dump continues I'll get my cheap coins, waiting to fill my order.

Buy 0.00005501 0.00000000 13874.37133398

I admit, the wallet need some tweaks to be more friendly (we need to simplify how we can find matches to bet, and if we can bet for an important tournament, we will see nice bets), but I trust the dev will work on this and deliver something new soon.

Do we have any korean speaker who can promote this coin with the starcraft comunity?
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:23:36 PM

Guys all I wanted to say is not to be blind. I was so blind when watching BlackCoin rising from 9K to 90K and then naively watching the drop from 90K back to 15k and believeing it will rebound back to 100K Smiley. I still hold over 40k BC and and I'm still in profit and I naively believe one day the new floor for BC will be at least 30k. But with all the new shitcoins launched everyday, you can be pretty sure that all the money from "good coins" just flow out to "shitcoins". The more shitcoins are launched every day, the less chance that capital returns back to "good coins". I have been in crypto for quite a while and I just want to warn you to be very cautious when buying "any" coin at high prices. Minerals can be ultra superb coin but P&D groups just destroy it before you wake up in the morning.
agree bro but think  2x how buys coin and adopt to sytuation don't buy on hype 1st rule.

buy always on depths not during pump there always is correction. !

Mineral will go up just devs and we can do our jobs by promote min in friends
i will for sure Cheesy i love SC2 and Dota2 i will give some Mins to them and i will get them to crypto Tongue...

We will focus on twich on get Big names to promote Minerals Cheesy and we will gain value over time don't worry.

"We require more minerals" - Good old school motto.

kozmos

Activity: 381

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:24:02 PM

Aha they are playing around MIN now, you a right, my apologize.

Let's see how the community will manage and hold against this group.
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:27:30 PM

guys we were stable at 2000 i dont give them shit rly.

-Focus on goals get some big names
-give % fee option to steamers and we will be recognized in E-Sports for sure.
PS: i can play for minerals too Tongue
-polish wallet

I don't care that group. they will leave min for Voot soon when it goes on mint pal.
I will buy more minerals in 2 weeks on correction.

barryzand

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:31:34 PM

pls tell me...

Wich other coin on the market right now has this much potential as minerals itself?

Wich other coin actually has a function (besides dumping it for btc), like minerals is trying too do with the betting implent?

This coin was and still is, from day 1, a fresh breath of air for me...

kozmos

Activity: 381

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:32:27 PM

guys we were stable at 2000 i dont give them shit rly.

-Focus on goals get some big names: Once the final version of the wallet will be ready, I know how to bring big players to MIN.
-give % fee option to steamers and we will be recognized in E-Sports for sure.
-polish wallet. +1

I don't care that group. they will leave min for Voot soon when it goes on mint pal. In other hand you have noobs who know nothing about trading, they will understand that lesson after they will sell at cheap price, and it will be a painful lesson
I will buy more minerals in 2 weeks on correction.

Answers in red.
lvyuan95

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:40:03 PM

pls tell me...

Wich other coin on the market right now has this much potential as minerals itself?

Wich other coin actually has a function (besides dumping it for btc), like minerals is trying too do with the betting implent?

This coin was and still is, from day 1, a fresh breath of air for me...

Apparently you don't know about LeagueCoin...
lvyuan95

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:42:13 PM

Soooo.. this wallet is some tabs and photos and it doesn't actually work?  And the price went up 400% when the wallet is still lacking the hardest and most important part which is making it actually work??  ...and people are asking why it's starting to go down...Careful.

For those of you think the new wallet with betting is a breakthrough... well you can do the betting right in your browser http://bet.minerals.pro/, the new wallet just added a new tab which contains a web frame that links to that webpage... which reminds me, is it the only project MIN has delivered in ONE MONTH?

And then let's check out the number of coins dev got, the 'Minerals Development Fund', it's 3127600 as block explorer shows http://explorer.minerals.pro/address/MVNWT9QtaryFdzexcHNyiJa3hzZB5Ja85P, so let's do the calculation, dev has received equivalent to 200 BTC of MIN at current price...

So why can't he even hire some developers to finish the projects he promised better and faster? hmmm I don't know... Well at least I think the so-called 'wallet with betting feature' should be processed locally, instead of just adding a webpage on the wallet...

Nothing FUD here, I'm holding MIN too, I just hope people could be more careful... don't forget AC, SC... Also an alarm for myself..

Cheers!

lol i just read this. i'll give him the benefit of the doubt and blame it on lack of knowledge on the subject rather than FUD. I'll just assume he doesn't know how PoS works.   Wink Tongue

An Newbie here saying I don't know how PoS works..
JonathanHe

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:42:16 PM

4.5k-5k should be the new floor
SimkoMiner

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:47:05 PM

I wonder when some new coins start copying Minerals and their unique concept of restricting hashpower as this is the real "asic and gpu-farms resistant" method to attract vast majority of small miners. BTW, now it's good time to buy MIN. Don't let whales to absorb all dumped coins.
Minerals (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Minerals Dev

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 07:48:34 PM

Lets make feature like :

Such stuf can PROMOTE US HARD ! and makes mineral closer to games mass adaptation.

Actually we are working on a similar feature right now. Anyone will be able to add his/her MIN address to a betting link and promote it through forums, twitter, etc. and receive some small % from all winnings that will happen when people bet using this link. Streamers will be able to use such links as well thus receiving some profits from people who bet on them

Also working on a nicer looking betting page that will be more friendly and appealing for those who are new to cryptocurrencies

Btw, is there any services that allow buying altcoins with paypal? I want to make it real easy for anybody to acquire some Minerals and start betting. I can imagine how intimidating looks all this crypto stuff for an average gamer at its current state... Right now its just ridiculous:  download bitcoin wallet, register at bitstamp, load money to bitstamp, buy some bitcoins, withdraw bitcoins, download minerals wallet, register at mintpal, load your bitcoins to mintpal, buy some minerals, withdraw your minerals, and now you can bet! LOL. Not to mention a newbie will have troubles going through each of these steps. I believe no more then 1 out of 100 people will be willing to actually complete this quest. This is why we either need a service that sells altcoins for paypal or develop such service from scratch.

MVNWT9QtaryFdzexcHNyiJa3hzZB5Ja85P
Allow

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:53:10 PM

Before sponsored players, or any other types of advertising, we need a website with all information for who don't know what are MIN, and cryptocurrencies. Smiley

You must have a newbie's vision for a good ad campaign, especially with cryptocurrencies. Wink

Example:
1. Minerals becomes sponsor of a World Class Player (preferably streamer also).
2. 50.000k viewers/day see MIN Logo and and MIN url www.minerals.pro
3. People go to search on google "minerals"  and don't found anything, if we are lucky they find this thread.
4. People go to www.minerals.pro and they find only a empty basic forum.

What have we got? Nothing!

We need a info/guide website. Wink
imtihawk

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:53:37 PM

I wonder when some new coins start copying Minerals and their unique concept of restricting hashpower as this is the real "asic and gpu-farms resistant" method to attract vast majority of small miners. BTW, now it's good time to buy MIN. Don't let whales to absorb all dumped coins.
Already happened. Check out AeroCoin, looks like they are planning on copying BC's BlackHalo too. Might be a good thing though. Too many people are burnt on BC and trying to exit. Restricting allows the coin to thrive without pesky dumps.
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:55:47 PM

Lets make feature like :

Actually we are working on a similar feature right now. Anyone will be able to add his/her MIN address to a betting link and promote it through forums, twitter, etc. and receive some small % from all winnings that will happen when people bet using this link. Streamers will be able to use such links as well thus receiving some profits from people who bet on them

Also working on a nicer looking betting page that will be more friendly and appealing for those who are new to cryptocurrencies

Btw, is there any services that allow buying altcoins with paypal? I want to make it real easy for anybody to acquire some Minerals and start betting. I can imagine how intimidating looks all this crypto stuff for an average gamer at its current state... Right now its just ridiculous:  download bitcoin wallet, register at bitstamp, load money to bitstamp, buy some bitcoins, withdraw bitcoins, download minerals wallet, register at mintpal, load your bitcoins to mintpal, buy some minerals, withdraw your minerals, and now you can bet! LOL. Not to mention a newbie will have troubles going through each of these steps. I believe no more then 1 out of 100 people will be willing to actually complete this quest. This is why we either need a service that sells altcoins for paypal or develop such service from scratch.

"You can buy crypto with a credit card, Paypal, or Western Union on eNumbered or C-Cex (I transfer funds from my credit card to C-Cex via Payeer)"

Pages: « 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [260] 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 453 »
  Print  

Jump to: