Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:53:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Minerals development - top priority
E-sports Betting services + wallet betting features - 254 (48.7%)
Anonymity development - 135 (25.9%)
Multipool further development - 28 (5.4%)
SC2 tournaments - 56 (10.7%)
Wallet improvements (chat, price, better design) - 49 (9.4%)
Total Voters: 522

Pages: « 1 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 [273] 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 453 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution |  (Read 742149 times)
klopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 04:16:04 PM

Here's a quick update on what we are working on right now and what are the plans

The main priority right now is to bring average gamer to the betting service and make sure its simple enough for anybody to acquire Minerals and bet. To solve this problem we need to develop the following:

1. Stream betting pages that will be appealing and easy to use for those who are new to crypto. UI design almost complete. Software ready, just need to update UI when its ready. Those who are betting right now demand a list of live streams to bet on. It will be implemented as well

2. These stream betting pages will also serve as landing pages which will explain people who are new to crypto how to hop in to the party and start making bets. This will include a guide how to quickly acquire some Minerals through tipbots and faucets which will help people to their first steps. We would also love to give an option to buy Minerals with fiat money, but the chargeback problem is still unsolved. Maybe the community will be willing to help with this one. Somebody may even see a business opportunity in selling Minerals for paypal or credit cards for a small fee. We are willing to support any solution that will help people to purchase Minerals quick and easy.
As I said earlier stream betting page UI is almost complete. I will be updating you guys when its finished

3. Referral program. One will be able to promote a stream betting page (or tournament betting page later on) and receive 1-2% of what people win while betting on these pages. This will give streamers an opportunity to promote Minerals betting and receive money for doing it. Referral program is about 50% complete, should be ready in a couple of days.

4. Tournament live betting. Is almost complete. We are testing it right now and if everything goes smooth we will be releasing it for the public test tomorrow. Pick a match that you would like to bet on http://wcs.battle.net/sc2/en/schedule and post it here. The match that will be most voted for will be picked for a public test betting (assuming this betting feature is available for public test by the time when the match will begin)

5. LOL and Dota 2 betting. The concept is still in development, no final design yet, but it seem to be pretty similar to what we currently have for StarCraft II. The reason why we are trying to rush for LOL and Dota 2 is that these are the most popular e-sports games right now and we've got almost everything we need to set up betting process for these games.

These are the main things that we are focusing on right now.

I see lots of people here willing to help Minerals to be successful and there are plenty of things to do:
1. Contact streamers on twitch.tv (mostly StarCraft II streamers) and ask em if they are willing to support Minerals for a donation and a tipbot that we can set up for their channel. Betting referral program will be up and running in a couple of days so theres one more source for the streamers to earn money.

2. Contact those who host tournaments and propose em to establish a Minerals prize pool, we can sponsor em with Minerals as well as I think someone will be wiling to donate their Minerals to the prize pool as well.

3. Contact gaming youtubers and ask them to do a promotional video for bounty. After all its how the future of e-sports betting will look like, they might be interested Smiley

4. Test betting betting features and send your reports and suggestions to dev@minerals.pro. There are few people that do that and I am very grateful for their work since it helps us a lot in achieving our main goal - develop a betting service that people will love and enjoy using.

Sorry if I don't post here often. I can see that those who gets betting figured out seem enjoy it even tho its clunky and unclear at its current state. And that is really inspiring. I can assure you that this is now a project of my life. I absolutely love it and I see great potential in it. It is probably hard for me to imagine what you guys feel since you are uncertain what my future plans might be. For me its absolutely clear: Minerals and its betting services is what I'll be working on for the next 10 years.

Thanks for a nice update. Love the fact that your update is about the coin and projects, and not about the current market state (wich is +150% in a week at this point).
You are creating something great and innovative, and longterm investors will be rewarded. I feel like a kid in a candy store when trying out Esports betting! This is FUN!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bfljosh

Activity: 714

Skol!

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 04:17:13 PM

come on guys come bet !

http://bet.minerals.pro/d6ae50ca4

http://www.twitch.tv/event/wcs
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 04:17:31 PM

Question:

I placed a MIN bet on twitch for the following game. Ok, that player balloon" finished his present game. and logged off. My bet is still showing as placed on following game.

1. will that bet eventually be applied if and when he logs in and plays again? and will that become a current game?

2. If he never were to play again, how do I get my bet back or withdraw my bet?

thx Smiley

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
Kgman

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 04:19:39 PM

30 million coin x 5% = 1.5 million new coins per year that will be dumped at market ........Anon Devs = pain

dev profile leaked ***  https://www.google.ca/search?q=neckbeard+starcraft+2&espv=2&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=9SW4U5yTE4jG8AHVpYC4CQ&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1280&bih=675#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=5jSjMyFjIvZHkM%253A%3BIcacXSSMl_UP4M%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fstatic.tumblr.com%252Fq7prepr%252FIxIljihl9%252Fgarfield.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.teamliquid.net%252Fforum%252Fclosed-threads%252F218391-desrow-to-vvv%3B300%3B225
Gambiman

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 04:21:38 PM

Question:

I placed a MIN bet on twitch for the following game. Ok, that player balloon" finished his present game. and logged off. My bet is still showing as placed on following game.

1. will that bet eventually be applied if and when he logs in and plays again? and will that become a current game?

thx Smiley

If no outcome happens after an hour, bets are returned to sender

Trade markets with Bitcoins ! Including Forex, Commodities and Stocks SimpleFX
Transfer Money accross borders with so little fee that it is silly !
Gambiman

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 04:24:59 PM

yeah, that's Desrow. Canadian player

kalenen

Activity: 404

Beware

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 04:26:52 PM

But pls.. You prove with each post you make that you`re not a very smart individual

www.bitmexscam.com
3HU5qQsR9fw4ptqGrssyDPinoRTfWAckxq
vual

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 04:31:31 PM

Here's a quick update on what we are working on right now and what are the plans

The main priority right now is to bring average gamer to the betting service and make sure its simple enough for anybody to acquire Minerals and bet. To solve this problem we need to develop the following:

1. Stream betting pages that will be appealing and easy to use for those who are new to crypto. UI design almost complete. Software ready, just need to update UI when its ready. Those who are betting right now demand a list of live streams to bet on. It will be implemented as well

2. These stream betting pages will also serve as landing pages which will explain people who are new to crypto how to hop in to the party and start making bets. This will include a guide how to quickly acquire some Minerals through tipbots and faucets which will help people to their first steps. We would also love to give an option to buy Minerals with fiat money, but the chargeback problem is still unsolved. Maybe the community will be willing to help with this one. Somebody may even see a business opportunity in selling Minerals for paypal or credit cards for a small fee. We are willing to support any solution that will help people to purchase Minerals quick and easy.
As I said earlier stream betting page UI is almost complete. I will be updating you guys when its finished

3. Referral program. One will be able to promote a stream betting page (or tournament betting page later on) and receive 1-2% of what people win while betting on these pages. This will give streamers an opportunity to promote Minerals betting and receive money for doing it. Referral program is about 50% complete, should be ready in a couple of days.

4. Tournament live betting. Is almost complete. We are testing it right now and if everything goes smooth we will be releasing it for the public test tomorrow. Pick a match that you would like to bet on http://wcs.battle.net/sc2/en/schedule and post it here. The match that will be most voted for will be picked for a public test betting (assuming this betting feature is available for public test by the time when the match will begin)

5. LOL and Dota 2 betting. The concept is still in development, no final design yet, but it seem to be pretty similar to what we currently have for StarCraft II. The reason why we are trying to rush for LOL and Dota 2 is that these are the most popular e-sports games right now and we've got almost everything we need to set up betting process for these games.

These are the main things that we are focusing on right now.

I see lots of people here willing to help Minerals to be successful and there are plenty of things to do:
1. Contact streamers on twitch.tv (mostly StarCraft II streamers) and ask em if they are willing to support Minerals for a donation and a tipbot that we can set up for their channel. Betting referral program will be up and running in a couple of days so theres one more source for the streamers to earn money.

2. Contact those who host tournaments and propose em to establish a Minerals prize pool, we can sponsor em with Minerals as well as I think someone will be wiling to donate their Minerals to the prize pool as well.

3. Contact gaming youtubers and ask them to do a promotional video for bounty. After all its how the future of e-sports betting will look like, they might be interested Smiley

4. Test betting betting features and send your reports and suggestions to dev@minerals.pro. There are few people that do that and I am very grateful for their work since it helps us a lot in achieving our main goal - develop a betting service that people will love and enjoy using.

Sorry if I don't post here often. I can see that those who gets betting figured out seem enjoy it even tho its clunky and unclear at its current state. And that is really inspiring. I can assure you that this is now a project of my life. I absolutely love it and I see great potential in it. It is probably hard for me to imagine what you guys feel since you are uncertain what my future plans might be. For me its absolutely clear: Minerals and its betting services is what I'll be working on for the next 10 years.

Thanks for the update!!
Lets get the ball rolling, neat coin, the gambling on starcraft games is really neat.
Ill do my part and contact some youtube gamers about it
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 04:31:57 PM

Question:

thx Smiley

I placed the bet last night its been over 12 hours?Huh so now what?

Also: how will it know my return address from that bet?

AND: what happens if I enter a new profile address and generate a new address in order to bet on a new game? where will the screen data showing my bet sitting in "following game" go to? will I be able to go back and view it and still see my bet somewhere?

To many unanswered questions. that need answered before I feel good about moving on to a new bet.

HELP here plz Smiley

kalenen

Activity: 404

Beware

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 04:33:08 PM

This e-sport betting could be really huge!

Aim for MASS ADOPTION DEV!! Wink

www.bitmexscam.com
3HU5qQsR9fw4ptqGrssyDPinoRTfWAckxq
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 04:36:25 PM

Give it up already and move on, no one cares about your Bullshit here

Coinler

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 04:36:47 PM

have no idea what id be betting on lol. does this mean i have to read the manual? ;lol
Gambiman

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 04:39:35 PM

Question:

thx Smiley

Really? That's weird, I placed a bet on "next game" which never happened and I got my MIN back after an hour or so.
Maybe need to mail dev@minerals.pro for your issue.

I don't understand your question about return adress? the bet will come back to the adress from which the MIN were sent

MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 04:43:07 PM

Question:

thx Smiley

Really? That's weird, I placed a bet on "next game" which never happened and I got my MIN back after an hour or so.
Maybe need to mail dev@minerals.pro for your issue.

I don't understand your question about return adress? the bet will come back to the adress from which the MIN were sent
ok, so once I send up a bet it automatically knows my wallet address for returns, in other words I don't need to create a return wallet address anywhere etc. and yes my bet is just sitting there in the lower betting area of course, showing in the "Total for the following game" bet line.

raidan

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 04:45:01 PM

We could use a nice Youtube Video on betting for newbies , if anyone is up to it.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 04:46:11 PM

This e-sport betting could be really huge!

Aim for MASS ADOPTION DEV!! Wink

it is huge as it will attract the mass and more and more betting will occur.
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 04:46:31 PM

have no idea what id be betting on lol. does this mean i have to read the manual? ;lol
lol ya really, well I just wanted to test a small bet as I did last night. But as you read I'm having trouble getting my bet back because there never was a following game played.. so I'm stuck in limbo here till I get answers. But I do want to bet  even though I don't know what I'm betting on because I'm not an SC player... my son is, but he's never around for guidance .. darn teenagers never home anymore lol

Bfljosh

Skol!

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 04:47:18 PM

List more bets please. Where do I find the addresses?
defier

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 04:47:43 PM

GameLeagueCoin is only way to recoup ur losses here ..............dont worry I will be here longer after dev leaves for Japan .........Dont listen too these 2 cent pumpers they know Minerals = Mt Gox .........Gaming pathetic neck beards

LOL you haters are so funny.  Recoup losses?  If i sell at this very moment, I would more than double my investment.  Definitely getting more.  

I was also looking at your coin.  But your comment put me off of that. Roll Eyes  Sounds like a bu#hurt dev, mad that MIN is winning? Cheesy  Resorting to personal attacks is usually a sign you're, not winning.

Or are you a MIN holder trying to use reverse psychology to rally the community?  Get everyone to buy more MIN to spite you?

Clean shaven neck, with a stache  Wink

PS: damit, before i could buy, MIN moved back up to 4k in the time it took to typed this.  
Gambiman

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 04:49:30 PM

I'll make an explanation webpage for betting. later today or tomorrow.

Pages: « 1 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 [273] 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 453 »
  Print  

Jump to: