Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:09:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Minerals development - top priority
E-sports Betting services + wallet betting features - 254 (48.7%)
Anonymity development - 135 (25.9%)
Multipool further development - 28 (5.4%)
SC2 tournaments - 56 (10.7%)
Wallet improvements (chat, price, better design) - 49 (9.4%)
Total Voters: 522

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 453 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution |  (Read 742153 times)
pseudonymdude
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:04:36 AM

what the hell are you talking about misused the system? I have several rigs using several worker names, are you retarded or something?

Well.. the anon clearly states 'designed to be as evenly distributed as possible across vast group of miners'. What did you not understand? A move like that is expected..

sure and i don't have a problem with that, i think it's great to try and limit the hash in fact. but earlier they said they would give plenty of notice, not sure the timeframe he stated but it was not 60 minutes. Fair goes both ways dude, fair timeframe, fair distribution whatever. you don't get to pick and choose when to play the fair card and when to say fuck everybody. Most people use several worker names so you can tell if one is offline, hence the whole reason for the design. having a bunch of rigs under one workername is just stupid and inefficient. i'm sure there are alot of people that are going to be pissed when they get home and half their rigs are disconnected because some of us have jobs and can't hang out in mom's basement all day watching the fans spin. but whatever, mine will just failover to a better coin anyway so..
I agree with you that maybe the timing of the announcement is not perfect. We did ponder of making such a move for a while but the reason we are moving quickly is because the community is demanding it and we want to deliver.

My workers are still there.  Are you going to start deleting now?

PepiX

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:05:03 AM

@tylerderden - breaking the rules (in general) puts you outside of the system.. when and whether you will be kicked out of it effectively.. you don't need to know really. It is enough you broke the rules. (Don't get me wrong.. I see your point, I guess I would think like you if I was in your shoes, but.. I am not atm.. so can let myself have some 'unbiased' thoughts..)

@MinermanNC - why don't you diversify your risk of mining useless coins by mining different coins (not per machine I guess, but.. not mining one coin on all machines..)?
Minerals (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Minerals Dev

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 12:08:04 AM

what the hell are you talking about misused the system? I have several rigs using several worker names, are you retarded or something?

Well.. the anon clearly states 'designed to be as evenly distributed as possible across vast group of miners'. What did you not understand? A move like that is expected..

sure and i don't have a problem with that, i think it's great to try and limit the hash in fact. but earlier they said they would give plenty of notice, not sure the timeframe he stated but it was not 60 minutes. Fair goes both ways dude, fair timeframe, fair distribution whatever. you don't get to pick and choose when to play the fair card and when to say fuck everybody. Most people use several worker names so you can tell if one is offline, hence the whole reason for the design. having a bunch of rigs under one workername is just stupid and inefficient. i'm sure there are alot of people that are going to be pissed when they get home and half their rigs are disconnected because some of us have jobs and can't hang out in mom's basement all day watching the fans spin. but whatever, mine will just failover to a better coin anyway so..
I agree with you that maybe the timing of the announcement is not perfect. We did ponder of making such a move for a while but the reason we are moving quickly is because the community is demanding it and we want to deliver.

we've deleted workers on smaller pools first: extractor, mule and probe
Looking how everything goes

MVNWT9QtaryFdzexcHNyiJa3hzZB5Ja85P
Bfljosh

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Skol!

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:08:35 AM

pseudonymdude
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:12:45 AM

Great!

I think 50 mh/s per ip is a good idea for the second half of mining.  Maybe implement that this weekend if you're able to.

jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:17:09 AM

So you cut off the smaller pools but the whales are mining away on SCV? While you are waiting the whales on SCV are getting even more because the smaller pools were done first.
Minerals (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Minerals Dev

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 12:20:15 AM

My workers are still there.  Are you going to start deleting now?

So you cut off the smaller pools but the whales are mining away on SCV? While you are waiting the whales on SCV are getting even more because the smaller pools were done first.

Worker removal went fine on the smaller pools. Cutting the whales now  Cheesy

MVNWT9QtaryFdzexcHNyiJa3hzZB5Ja85P
zyebu

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:21:55 AM

almost 00.00 gmt. but in drone pool was 500mh miners
merc84

Activity: 799

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:22:58 AM

Save a Minnow... Harpoon a Whale!
shanecoins

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:23:22 AM

over 300 alt coins to mine.
 I and many others like this one
 why don't people just find one they like ?
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:25:57 AM

@tylerderden - breaking the rules (in general) puts you outside of the system.. when and whether you will be kicked out of it effectively.. you don't need to know really. It is enough you broke the rules. (Don't get me wrong.. I see your point, I guess I would think like you if I was in your shoes, but.. I am not atm.. so can let myself have some 'unbiased' thoughts..)

@MinermanNC - why don't you diversify your risk of mining useless coins by mining different coins (not per machine I guess, but.. not mining one coin on all machines..)?

dude...I don't know what your getting at? i'm not over 50 mh which is the only rule i can think of. If your implying that having several workers is against the rules I would be willing to wager you haven't been a miner for long Wink This is the first coin/pool I have seen that says you can only have one worker and for the reasons i already stated, some of us have several rigs that need monitoring. I totally see the devs reason and i'm cool with it so whatever man, your confusing the shit out of me at this point.
merc84

Activity: 799

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:27:19 AM

Nice Diff drop  Cool
powersup

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:27:45 AM

I love how this dev wont put up with whales and their shit.  It will also be interesting to see how distribution is after POW.
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:28:04 AM

because these bastards are thieves and they know they can rob you with farms so they do
its as simple as that, they don't give a shit about crypto they only care about money.

I persoanlly hold between 1000 and 50 000 in different coins, last count was 27
different cryptos , I guarentee these a holes don't hold any they just mine and dump
its pathetic really

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:29:03 AM

In theory all accounts listed on pool stats should now be <50Mhs? Why are there still accounts listed >50MHs?
iqacid

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:29:22 AM

There will be blood! Tomorrow  Cheesy
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:29:59 AM

I am, lol.... I have a mining going on here, and scrypt x11 and regular scrypt mining on blackcoin pool and sha asic on cex.io and I do agree with useless coins" I feel that's all it is anymore Cool
EDIT: But I got your point though..  Wink

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
splawik21
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

DASH is the future of crypto payments!

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:30:20 AM

If miners can just create multiple accounts with 1 miner, why even bother deleting the multiple workers? That's no more than a speed hump...

IMO dev should use, 1 worker/IP/account all together give the best result...

BE SMART, USE DASH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:31:39 AM

Rank    Donor    User Name    KH/s    MIN/Day
1       MiMiMiner    333,208    69,622.901
2       melnikalex    103,244    21,572.587
3       anonymous    91,067    19,028.120
4       anonymous    90,861    18,985.251
5       anonymous    90,767    18,965.568
6       anonymous    81,293    16,986.061
7       anonymous    68,325    14,276.413
8       kopa41    62,207    12,997.924
9       frodo99    57,222    11,956.323
10       teomihsav    56,750    11,857.846
11       Asmeralde    54,653    11,419.701
12       Solarfox    53,851    11,251.939
13       anonymous    50,897    10,634.760
14       FancyDancy    49,527    10,348.611
15       tetra    48,724    10,180.759
n/a       foxyminer    22,071    4,611.754

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
iqacid

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:31:47 AM

because these bastards are thieves and they know they can rob you with farms so they do
its as simple as that, they don't give a shit about crypto they only care about money.

I persoanlly hold between 1000 and 50 000 in different coins, last count was 27
different cryptos , I guarentee these a holes don't hold any they just mine and dump
its pathetic really

Sorry but i should ask do you care about cryptos  instead of money? all ppl care about money if not they should visit a doc
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 453 »
  Print  

Jump to: