Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:25:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: questions about drk ( wtf is gowning on ?) * UPDATE )  (Read 4048 times)
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:52:55 PM

still attacking and giving no explanation great ....

Please stop acting like you're "due" an explanation for this kind of thing.

Nobody needs to "explain" the fact that an asset class has big holders unless you're implying that it was come by either illegally or even unethically, in which case please state your concern explicitly rather than implicitly.

If I had a problem with cryptos which had big wallets that weren't exchanges I just wouldn't invest in them. Don't invest in this one if it's too hard to swallow - although good luck in finding an investment vehicle that doesn't have big holders.

We're not dolling out a box of chocolates here. People invest in stuff because they think they'll see a future gain in proportion to their initial buy. It's got nothing to do with absolute amounts held. If you're worried about big holders "crashing the market" then I've got to ask the question what the hell are you doing in any kind of market ? They only do that if there's a crisis on the scale of the 2008 banking collapse where the current order book is all that's left of the asset in terms of operational or perceived value.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:58:20 PM

yet there are still 2 wallets holding 20% < that's not a great distribution )

You seem to have convinced yourself that "even distribution" is important.

We'll just have to disagree on that. I bought DRK for lots of reasons - most of which were  technical as I'm from a technical background. The fact that there are holders owning 20% of the money base isn't one of the criteria I used because I don't think it affects my return on investment.

If you think it will affect yours then don't invest in this one - pick another one that is "better distributed" and hope to hell that it stays that way because the chances are that it won't.

Good luck.
regmann (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:59:21 PM

yet there are still 2 wallets holding 20% < that's not a great distribution )

You seem to have convinced yourself that "even distribution" is important.

We'll just have to disagree on that. I bought DRK for lots of reasons - most of which were  technical as I'm from a technical background. The fact that there are holders owning 20% of the money base isn't one of the criteria I used because I don't think it affects my return on investment.

If you think it will affect yours then don't invest in this one - pick another one that is "better distributed" and hope to hell that it stays that way because the chances are that it won't.

So good luck.

Fieldrunner

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:08:58 PM

regman, you`re right but be careful, seems to be some heavy illuminati shit...
regmann (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:44:09 PM

regman, you`re right but be careful, seems to be some heavy illuminati shit...
lol illuminate XD
regmann (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:36:08 PM

and still no one whit an explanation Sad
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:54:21 PM

Mystery solved https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=600706.msg6878151#msg6878151

Basically an XC scam fag bagholder looking to give a reach around. Nothing new ..carry on with your quest.

DRK price is up. Can't wait for Monero to topple you fags soon. Right now it sucks that people are forcing your scam coin into the same sentence as DRK.

I AM NOT SPREADING FUD HERE. JUST CALLING YOU OUT FOR YOUR FAGGOTRY!!!

Awesome, the real slapper is back.

He's holding back right now on the swearing and cursing. The faggotry theme is one he is particularly fond of.  Of course one can not take him seriously, but he's fun anyway.

DRK is hoarded by a couple of big buyers and the instaminers.

Evans has done some good work, and regrets the dark days where 2 million coins got mined by a handful of people in 24-48 hours. However he has a bunch himself so has been rewarded very well.

Can others replicate this work? YES of course they can.

Other coins are showing promise if all you care about is anon. Looks like all coins are pushing for it now. Although if it's a good idea or not ...who knows.

Give it a month you will see a lot more anon coins.

Will XC over take dark? who knows but if not xc then some other coin with better distribution (for real)  that successfully implements anon features will.

I am going to be around, in some form or other. I do not like how you guys have been ripping apart Evan from Day 1. Your constant attacks from Feb against him were the ONLY reason I bought into Darkcoin. I don't know where the coin goes, all I know is I am up and you are a pissed off 16 yr old fag giving financial advice to people behind a keyboard.

Everyone and their brother knows about the DRK history. It is not going to change. More hard work is put in. More acknowledgement. More acceptance. More exchanges.

You will always be the sore loser that you proved to be since Day 1. Now go ahead, continue being retarded.

Hehe come on slapper more swearing and fag talk. Smiley

You're always great entertainment. You with your crypto millions Smiley  tell us more about your crypto wealth.

Glad to see that you're back on form, swearing and screaming fag with nothing of substance to say.

Come on really let go, you're still holding out on me. Put some effort in .... branch out to other childish insults ..the fag and retard does get a little boring. Mix things up a bit.

Presenting facts = constant attacks according to our eloquent friend slapper here Smiley

aeternum.in

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 10:24:52 PM

What happened with the instamine?
regmann (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 11:41:10 PM

seems many peeps are invested in dark

and are ignoring this issue afraid of losing money

that's why they probably attacked other coins ) i can not blame them for this

did the same wen i was bag holding wdc whit sharmback Smiley boy was that a great time lol Smiley

any way i know anough if the price will rize or not for now i am out

i would re-command all to watch those 2 wallets ( and if they start sending coins out ) to be on alert

especially if you heavy invested
Trading
Legendary

Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

Nothing like healthy scepticism and hard evidence

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:44:42 AM

Someone willing to buy 10% of a coin is there for the long-term. He can't just dump them, even slowly, without losing a lot.

This people really take matters related to their coins personally. Not even in the political forum I'm used to see so many personal attacks.

The Rock Trading Exchange forges its order books with bots, uses them to scam customers and is trying to appropriate 35000 euro from a forum member https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4975753.0
regmann (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:56:20 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2014, 01:07:09 AM by regmann

Someone willing to buy 10% of a coin is there for the long-term. He can't just dump them, even slowly, without losing a lot.

This people really take matters related to their coins personally. Not even in the political forum I'm used to see so many personal attacks.
there afraid there coin loses value ins some way and try to protect that in any way possible its normal

ty for your intake on this Mather appreciate it Smiley
toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:58:33 AM

Hey - everyone is afraid of losing money !  Wink

And I am indeed ignoring this issue because, having thought about it, I can't see how it's going to lose me money.

But if you can convince me otherwise I'm all ears !  Smiley

P.S. Bitcoin now 666 on stamp, 650 on the more conservative BTC-e.

regmann (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:26:22 PM

Hey - everyone is afraid of losing money !  Wink

And I am indeed ignoring this issue because, having thought about it, I can't see how it's going to lose me money.

But if you can convince me otherwise I'm all ears !  Smiley

P.S. Bitcoin now 666 on stamp, 650 on the more conservative BTC-e.

asking questions is better as ignoring

especialy if u have a lot of money invested

nice btc is @ 666 i dont realy care about the btc price till it hits 10k tough ( then ill buy 10 houses ) and keep the rest in btc to play whit
toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:03:13 PM

Yes. Asking questions is better than ignoring.

But I don't know the answer to this question so I decided it's either:

[1] - an early developer instamine

[2] - an early non-developer instamine

[3] - an unregistered exchange

[4] - a whale who bought a ton of coins early

[5] - Bitfinex accumulating liquidity for their recently announced market

Take your pick because nobody on here is likely to have the answer at hand and since it's a private address, don't expect the owner to pipe up either.

regmann (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:12:06 PM

Yes. Asking questions is better than ignoring.

But I don't know the answer to this question so I decided it's either:

[1] - an early developer instamine

[2] - an early non-developer instamine

[3] - an unregistered exchange

[4] - a whale who bought a ton of coins early

[5] - Bitfinex accumulating liquidity for their recently announced market

Take your pick because nobody on here is likely to have the answer at hand and since it's a private address, don't expect the owner to pipe up either.

well i wish u luck whit it

seems u are heavy invested in it like many others Smiley
toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:27:23 PM

I appreciate your remarks, however I don't "heavily invest" in anything. That would be a bit silly given the volatility if this whole market.

I invested some of my holdings in DRK because it has a consistent record of progress by a hard working development team. That's about it. There is no competitor in the "anon" sphere that is anywhere close to it. Obviously thats my opinion, but since I'm investing my own money, thats what I'm going to go with. Others can put their money where they see fit.

I've spent a great deal of time reading the various criticisms against it and come to the conclusion that most of it is either out and out nonsense or mildly relevant in relation to the positive aspects of DRK as an investment.
dragnar

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:01:04 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2014, 06:11:42 PM by dragnar

I appreciate your remarks, however I don't "heavily invest" in anything. That would be a bit silly given the volatility if this whole market.

I invested some of my holdings in DRK because it has a consistent record of progress by a hard working development team. That's about it. There is no competitor in the "anon" sphere that is anywhere close to it. Obviously thats my opinion, but since I'm investing my own money, thats what I'm going to go with. Others can put their money where they see fit.

I've spent a great deal of time reading the various criticisms against it and come to the conclusion that most of it is either out and out nonsense or mildly relevant in relation to the positive aspects of DRK as an investment.

i can read a nice undertone in there ( drk is the best and only one ) u should BUY BUY BUY ( you have a big stake in drk sins the last weeks/months u been posting about drk only )
only peeps who have a big investment in one coin do that Smiley

we will see i predict like many coins that in the end it will slow down and pull back like many others have had over the last yr

many went to the top and then slowly dwindled back to forgotten nix

if u ask me most if not all anon coins have no feature

i like bitcoin cos the block explorer is open

1. it makes harder to hide money ( and most normal peeps dont need to high anyting )
 politician and peeps that wane send bribe do ( < corrupt shit )

2 and say drug criminals ? most of them have there own way ( wats been traded trough bitcoin is minuscule )

3 and then if u say the ritch elite in the world ( well u could have been wright ) but they have something already witch is older as bitcoin ( and its not gold ) o well

if there is 1 coin that could get close to bitcoin it would be the coin that acts like a big cooperation

1 add all the new inventions that are made to your coin ( or modifie your coin to meet those demands )

2 hire developers to add those options to the coin ( outsource a LOT )
  why do big corp do this ? its simple ( the same small group has the same limited view )  and a person specialized in 1 thing delivers a better part of the product

i can go on and on and on but in the end we will see Smiley

and no i am not invested in any coin atm i am holding btc ( day-trading some stocks here and there )

the whole altcoin market is peeps trying to get other peeps to buy there shit so they can exit whit a profit

dev releasing premined or hidden mined shit ( or pure shit coins ) to get as munch money as possible ( and wen they take there profit they run )

its basicly a big pond where every one is trying to eat every one els ( witch is awsome ) Smiley

lol no ty
dragnar

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:45:42 AM

I wonder who is dumping all there coins HMZ

price moving down slowly so peeps think its cheap and a good investment

lol no ty
SpruceMoosey

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 05:10:28 AM

did some background scan of regmann

seems he,s into exposing fraud or asking questions about suspicious tings for a while now )

one of his post about ( EFL ) electronic gulden

sorry for my bad English i am even bad in written dutch ( native dutch ) but i am 100% against some peeps getting rich trough scamming

like i stated as soon as i found out stay eway from this scam

something like this coin could be done using the DUTCH NON PROFIT organisation registration ( WITCH IS CHEAP ) and u could even get sponsorship ( or legally do other shit )

i even overed to help them whit this or pay for it  ( easy as hell to do )

the only problem for them is ( THEY COULD NOT RUN AWAY WHIT MASSIVE PROFITS ) and would be punishable by law if they did Smiley

whit this i will warn every one stay eway from this crap scam

( 1 utility bill ) we pay EVERYTHING in advance  ( except mobile contracts ) witch we pay trough ( AUTOMATIC PAYMENT )

we dont get ANY bills @ all ( u can seek this all online )

to save paper ( AND NATURE ) we don't get bills in general ( except if u forgot to pay your shit ) bills can be send monthly ( if u pay exstra for this ) we dutch are greedy ( gowingdutch < thats our style )

and the dreaded blou ( tax bill,s Tongue )

also price to send a paper  ( trough aromatic process ) to 100.000 households is € 33199,99 < x4 hmz ( cost of printing 100.000 papers ( 857,88 euro )
http://www.printernet.nl/reclamefolder <

if they really wanted to do it the legal way they would have done it non profit Wink

get smart people )
some one stating he is dutch and asking for 2 utility bills ( max 3 months old ) is not dutch ( and yes we can all use google translate LOL )

and this one

they did this whit doge leafe cash and all other coins the added in the last months

holding deposits back to make price rize ( and prob selling early bought coins @ other exchanges themselves for inflated prices ) then after they sold all for max profit they open the floodgate,s and prices crash LOL

traced the last coins added + time of announcement ( as u can see the buy volume ) was high on all coins

And before they announced it the price already shot up a lil ( then exploded )

https://i.imgur.com/fatIHji.jpg

as alwase every one will say this proofs noting

and they only add coins whit high volume ( witch is not true )

but up to u all Smiley
interesting

Why would you need to do some research on yourself!!!

You are having a very entertaining conversation with yourself here   Wink
regmann (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 04:25:53 PM

new news released !

http://cryptolife.net/darkcoin-the-next-big-thing-or-just-another-pump-and-dump/  * article not made by me ) as  u can see my English sucks
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: