Bitcoin Forum
July 14, 2024, 10:00:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MaskCoin and MaskNetwork  (Read 33362 times)
insist

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:39:35 AM

seems very good  . just waiting

provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:43:57 AM

waiting for this now. Smiley
Lordoftherigs

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:14:52 AM

NXT free market and OpenBazaar is some serious competition but right now this is the only project that you can get involved in  by participating in the IPO.

Escrow is a must !
Lucky Cris

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:51:24 AM

I don't understand how it is distributed.

Who gets the other 95,000,000 coins to start?

Also don't get why in POS coins those already having coins get so much interest  Huh

No one... some will be available for you to buy... the rest will go the stakeholders "mainly" in the form of interest. Whatever mainly means.

And this isn't decentralized! It's 100% centralized! A beautiful interface that's going to start wave 4, is it? Now we'll be telling everyone that's okay to become a corporation... we don't give a hoot about preventing shit like that anyway, right? Offer a store where I pay you to advertise (well, can't imagine many joe's in this camp will be able to afford prime placement, no fair).... how about a service to "rent" vanity addresses? Are you going to auto bill my wallet every month? What happens to my coins if I can't pay my bill and someone else gets my vanity name and my sister sent me some coins? But I shouldn't be worried... if I don't want my coins, I can trade them in (to you) for good old fashioned gold. This isn't innovation.

Who's benefits? No one except 'stakeholders'. It's just sad that most won't recognize until the scene changes. Appearances. Ok, I admit... this launch might be a good thing somewhat, in setting a higher standard for these scam coins (and that would be based mostly on esthetics; these idiots here are easily fooled)  ... But I hope you know what you're doing - this is dangerous ground for the whole crypto world as it stands today. Hell, maybe MaskCoin's silver standard coin might offer miners a steady paycheck or something to mine coins that never reach their wallet until payday.

And I'm just a nobody... I don't have a failed coin or anything, not my issue with this coin. It's the disguise. 

MaskNetwork has a DEFAULT ADDRESS, initially holding the 95.000.000 coins. This default address receives the NETWORK FEES and it's paying the STAKEHOLDERS. This address has no private key, and nobody owns it. DEFAULT ADDRESS=NOBODY. Now :

1. "Offer a store where I pay you to advertise " - When you pay a spot, the coins go to DEFAULT ADDRESS. You don't pay us. You pay a NETWORK FEE.

2. "how about a service to "rent" vanity addresses" - You can register any address for the same price 0.0001 MSK / day. The coins go to the DEFAULT ADDRESS, not to us. It's a NETWORK FEE.

3. "What happens to my coins if I can't pay my bill and someone else gets my vanity name " - The money will go to somebody else.

4. "I can trade them in (to you) for good old fashioned gold" - you can't. We don't buy MSK for gold. This is not GoldenTowns...Smiley

5. "Who's benefits? No one except 'stakeholders'." - Any address holding 25 MSK will receive 25% / year interest paid daily. Even at 1 MSK = 10 USD, any address holding 250 USD will become a 'stakeholder'. There are going to be tons of 'stakeholders'.

Well then - you certainly told me, lol. Thanks for the explanation. At any rate, glad I'm subscribed... but on the sideline tho. Not sure if I want to consume my bandwidth to host a marketplace.

U

Activity: 503
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 09:34:16 AM

any update?

Bitcoin Ethereum TERA
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 10:23:36 PM

any update?

?? Not the best advertisement of a dev to vanish for a week without any heads up

themasknetwork (OP)

Activity: 246

MaskNetwork lead developer

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 11:50:17 AM

We will post details regarding the alpha tests / roadmap in the next 3 days. Stay tuned.

MASKNETWORK.
    Decentralized social trading network that rewards users  |   JOIN ICO
    Assets | Binary Options | Leveraged Markets - Trade and get paid !!!
Aru Hasa-Special

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 01:58:08 PM

I will always keep an eye on here, I hope this is not an investigation, and then disappeared ~ Roll Eyes

eXo:Powerful coin, developer is concerned about the community.   Hold it, because there are a lot of people want it.
constary

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:25:17 PM

long time no see the dev
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:38:24 PM

That wallet looks impressive, watching interestingly how this turn out  Wink
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 07:14:16 PM

Any updates?
themasknetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 06:34:56 AM

We will release this week the proof of concept client, the official exchange, the complete roadmap and other details regarding the project.

MASKNETWORK.
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 01:17:09 PM

We will release this week the proof of concept client, the official exchange, the complete roadmap and other details regarding the project.

Nice, looking forward to that. Do you have an ETA for the IPO?

themasknetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 02:06:30 PM

This is a short roadmap :

1. August, 5, 2014 - Official exchange launch (www.maskexchange.com)

2. August 10, 2014 - Proof of concept client release (a regular client that will not connect to the test net. It's perfect if you want to review all the network features)

3. September 10, 2014 - TESTNET LAUNCH. THE REAL NET IS SCHEDULED TO BE LAUNCHED in JANUARY, 2015 !!!
On September 10, the client should be capable of :

- Sending MSK
- Sending MSK using an escrower address
- Sending user issued coins / assets
- Sending user issued coins / assets using an escrower address

ADDRESS OPTIONS (address options are options that can be applied to each of your addresses. They are ususally security features.):

- Renting an address name

- Address frozing (a frozen address can not send coins for a limited period, see screenshots)

- Address sharing (you can share an address private key with another one, see screenshots)

- Enable / disable messages for an address

- Restricted recipients (you can restrict the recipients for any of your addresses. In this case, an attacker that compromises your private key will be able only to send coins to some predefined addresses. You can "chain" this rule over multiple addresses making almost impossible fo0r someone to teal your coins)

- One time password activation (If you activate this option, each outgoing transaction will require an unique password. After each transaction a new password is generated and the network is informed about this new password)

- Multiple signatures (if you add a new signature to an address, any outgoing transaction will have to be aproved by all designated signers. The network can wait for all signatures or obtain them from web addresses)

- Sealing an address. If you seal an address, no security options can be applied for a while. Ususally after you apply security options on an address, you should also SEAL it. If an attacket get your private key, he / she will not be able to apply new security options like adding a new signature....

MESSAGING
- Send messages to other addresses

ADS
- Post an advertising message

So, only 25%-30% of all features will be activated. As i have already mentioned before, MaskCoin is something much more than a distributed market and much more than a simple coin. There are a lot of details to be discussed.

IPO
---------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, 75% of messages we receive are not about features or client operations. 75% of you asks "when is the IPO", when the "presale begin ?" and so on....

Maskcoin means inovation, so there is not going to be a regular IPO where the developers scream "5 minutes until end, buy, buy, buy !!!"....Smiley) We have decided to sale real MSK that will be delivered on January, 2015 using the OFFICIAL EXCHANGE (WWW.MASKEXCHANGE.com)

WHAT IS MASKEXCHANGE.COM ?
Bassically is an automated USD / MSK exchange where the price is adjusted after each purchase / sale of MSK. It has guaranteed liquidity, because you are not selling / buying MSK from other traders. We sale / buy MSK on the spot and the system is adjusting the price after each trade. The fee is 0.5% / transaction. It's new kind of exchange...one that can execute any order size any time with 0 delays while the market price moves depending on supply / demand. The starting price for 1 MSK is 1 USD / MSK.

For example, if the price is 1.9832 and you buy 25 MSK, the exchange is instantly executed but the price jumps to 1.9857. If you sell 25, the price become 1.9807

You can deposit USD by
- Bitcoin (automated)
- OKPay (manual)

You can withdraw USD by
- Bitcoin (automated)
- PayPal (manual)
- Payza (manual)
- OkPay (manual)
- SEPA Transfer (manual)
- International bank transfer

If you keep your coins, you will receive REAL MSK over the REAL NET in January, 2015.

If you have questions, you can ask on this thread. We will check it daily.

MASKNETWORK.
crimealone

Merit: 251

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 02:24:10 PM

Are you kidding me? The number of pre-sale coins is 50,0000 and dev owns 5 million?HuhHuhHuhHuh
5 million?HuhHuhHuhHuh??
Really?Huh? 5 million?Huh??
So you guys own 90% of the total coins?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?//
WTF!?
Shut up and take my money!!!!!!!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
themasknetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 03:00:34 PM

Are you kidding me? The number of pre-sale coins is 50,0000 and dev owns 5 million?HuhHuhHuhHuh
5 million?HuhHuhHuhHuh??
WTF!?

There are 100 mil total coins. The developers own the initial stake of 5 million available coins. It's a POS coin and without an initial stake the network can not start. The 5 mil coins we own are available for sale on maskexchange.com

MASKNETWORK.
mightname

Activity: 408
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 03:09:40 PM

5 million?HuhHuhHuhHuh??
WTF!?

There are 100 mil total coins. The developers own the initial stake of 5 million available coins. It's a POS coin and without an initial stake the network can not start. The 5 mil coins we own are available for sale on maskexchange.com

So you guys can directly sell 5 mil dollars!!! It's more greedy than regular IPO!!!!!

Why should we buy your coins?!
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 03:11:57 PM

5 million?HuhHuhHuhHuh??
WTF!?

So you guys can sell 5 mil dollars!!! Why should we buy your coins?!

Yeah price and amount seem unreasonable high.

mightname

Activity: 408
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 03:13:30 PM

5 million?HuhHuhHuhHuh??
WTF!?

It's more greedy than regular IPO!!!!! All belongs to devs!!!
JakeThePanda

Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 03:17:35 PM

5 million?HuhHuhHuhHuh??
WTF!?

It's more greedy than regular IPO!!!!! All belongs to devs!!!

Pffff, thanks for coming out Maskcoin.  Next coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: