Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:26:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MaskCoin and MaskNetwork  (Read 33360 times)
Wulfcastle

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 02:08:08 PM

Okay as I understand it, only 5 Million coins will be available for sale, and the rest. 95 Million, will be used for interest? Or is it that the 5 Million coins are only a pre-sale?
butany

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:10:15 PM

This is 100% java based?

Oh boy, not again^^

Anyone checked the souce, is it safe to DL?

1. 3 billions devices run java, from ATMs to routers. I really don't understand what's wrong with java. Right now, java is the best SDK to write a p2p network.

2. "The source" has around 85.000 lines of code. If a programmer will start to "check the source" today and spends around 4-5 hours / day, he will be able to give you an accurate answer to the question "is secure ?" in November or December. This is not a bitcoin fork.

Very cool! Many great work and functions!
themasknetwork (OP)

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

MaskNetwork lead developer

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 07:24:14 AM

Okay as I understand it, only 5 Million coins will be available for sale, and the rest. 95 Million, will be used for interest? Or is it that the 5 Million coins are only a pre-sale?

The team owns only 5 million out of 100 mil. So the 5 mil. is the "premine" and the total amount available for sale. The rest of 95 mil will be distributed to stakeholders by interest. We can't use the rest of 95 mil.

MASKNETWORK.
    Decentralized social trading network that rewards users  |   JOIN ICO
    Assets | Binary Options | Leveraged Markets - Trade and get paid !!!
themasknetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 02:09:48 PM

Are you kidding me? The number of pre-sale coins is 50,0000 and dev owns 5 million?HuhHuhHuhHuh
5 million?HuhHuhHuhHuh??
Really?Huh? 5 million?Huh??
So you guys own 90% of the total coins?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?//
WTF!?
Shut up and take my money!!!!!!!

There are 100 mil total coins. The developers own the initial stake of 5 million available coins. It's a POS coin and without an initial stake the network can not start. The 5 mil coins we own are available for sale on maskexchange.com

What about the other 94500000 coins, how will you deal with them?

The rest of 95.000.000 coins are going to be distributed by interest (25% / year) to stakeholders. Any address holding at least 25 MSK will receive a daily interest of 0.06%/ day.
Is this the manual process? Or this will be hardcoded to the wallet and devs will not be able to manipulate distribution after the launch?

It's an automated process. The address that make the payments has no private key and the whole distribution is controlled/approved by the network. The developers an not use the 95 mil. coins.

MASKNETWORK.
hamiltino

Activity: 644

P2P The Planet!

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:27:14 PM

gzip: sfx_archive.tar.gz: not in gzip format

I am sorry, but the installer file seems to be corrupted.
If you downloaded that file please try it again. If you
transfer that file with ftp please make sure that you are
using binary mode.

Any help?  using linux

stacking coin
qtgwith

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 11:45:04 AM

You can download Proof of Concept wallet from www.masknetwork.com

I have installed the POC wallet for windows. But when I start the wallet,it shows the error:

An error has occurred during startup:

java.lang.NullPointerException
   at kernel.CDB.execute(CDB.java:68)
   at kernel.CBootstrap.tableExist(CBootstrap.java:641)
   at kernel.CBootstrap.checkTables(CBootstrap.java:665)
   at kernel.CBootstrap.<init>(CBootstrap.java:15)
   at kernel.main.main(main.java:121)
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
   at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
   at com.exe4j.runtime.LauncherEngine.launch(Unknown Source)
   at com.exe4j.runtime.WinLauncher.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.install4j.runtime.launcher.WinLauncher.main(Unknown Source)

What's wrong?

It's solved now. Please uninstall and download the new installer.  

I can use the wallet now.It's very cool! But one problem,I cann't make the wallet full-screen in windows 7. It's inconvenient to use some buttons because some buttons will be hided if the wallet cann't be full-screen.

Another problem is the font is small.

I think so.
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000

Angel investor.

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 12:44:59 PM

Two words: too expensive

Sirx: SQyHJdSRPk5WyvQ5rJpwDUHrLVSvK2ffFa
themasknetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 01:18:22 PM

The wallet has o ton of cool features....Only time can tell if it's too expensive or dirt cheap.

Anyway, bitcoins where very expensive at $5 / coin, 2 years ago.

MASKNETWORK.
themasknetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 01:19:35 PM

You can download Proof of Concept wallet from www.masknetwork.com

I have installed the POC wallet for windows. But when I start the wallet,it shows the error:

An error has occurred during startup:

java.lang.NullPointerException
   at kernel.CDB.execute(CDB.java:68)
   at kernel.CBootstrap.tableExist(CBootstrap.java:641)
   at kernel.CBootstrap.checkTables(CBootstrap.java:665)
   at kernel.CBootstrap.<init>(CBootstrap.java:15)
   at kernel.main.main(main.java:121)
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
   at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
   at com.exe4j.runtime.LauncherEngine.launch(Unknown Source)
   at com.exe4j.runtime.WinLauncher.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.install4j.runtime.launcher.WinLauncher.main(Unknown Source)

What's wrong?

It's solved now. Please uninstall and download the new installer.  

I can use the wallet now.It's very cool! But one problem,I cann't make the wallet full-screen in windows 7. It's inconvenient to use some buttons because some buttons will be hided if the wallet cann't be full-screen.

Another problem is the font is small.

I think so.

Full screen is Work In Progress. I agrre that on a small screen it could be annoying.

MASKNETWORK.
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Angel investor.

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 01:31:48 PM

The wallet has o ton of cool features....Only time can tell if it's too expensive or dirt cheap.

What features, can you list them, there is P2P market so far as I know, but many coins has this feature, oh, it has embedded ads too, any others?

themasknetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 01:47:17 PM

What features, can you list them, there is P2P market so far as I know, but many coins has this feature, oh, it has embedded ads too, any others?

Really, it's a long list. For example, open your wallet and click on an address and you will see 5 tabs of unique options you can assign to an address, like 3 types of double factor authentication, IPN, request additional data....

There is a one click p2p escrowing service, multiple signatures, messaging, ads, asset market, and a market where you can buy physical / digital goods using MSK or any other coin issued by a thirth party and so on.

Can you give me an example of p2p anonymous distributed market for physical / digital goods Huh Don't tell me about scams built on top of Bitcoin QT client with 0 features and some blurred screenshots.

I am reading this forum almost every day and i could not find something similar. Not even close to...

MASKNETWORK.
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Angel investor.

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 01:47:53 PM

Let me say it this way, Ethereum is very fantastic and very innovative but now the presale raised only 15M dollars, if all MSK sold out, I suppose it will raise 10M dollars, but can you compare MSK with Ethereum?!

tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Angel investor.

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 01:51:51 PM

I noticed another thing, when I try to buy MSK in http://www.maskexchange.com/
there is a paragraph saying as below, so if all 5 million MSK sold out, the price per MSK will be very high, correct?

"The price grows 0.00001 USD after each MSK bought. For example, if you buy 100 MSK, the price will gro 0.001 USD. Keep in mind that the real network is not yet launched. You will receive the real coins in your wallet on mars, 15, 2015."

qtgwith

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 01:58:39 PM

there is a paragraph saying as below, so if all 5 million MSK sold out, the price per MSK will be very high, correct?

"The price grows 0.00001 USD after each MSK bought. For example, if you buy 100 MSK, the price will gro 0.001 USD. Keep in mind that the real network is not yet launched. You will receive the real coins in your wallet on mars, 15, 2015."

You can buy any amount of masks using BTC or USD in any time. You can sell any amount of masks to get BTC or USD in any time. No buy and sell list! This is very different from others.
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Angel investor.

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:01:05 PM

Really, it's a long list. For example, open your wallet and click on an address and you will see 5 tabs of unique options you can assign to an address, like 3 types of double factor authentication, IPN, request additional data....

There is a one click p2p escrowing service, multiple signatures, messaging, ads, asset market, and a market where you can buy physical / digital goods using MSK or any other coin issued by a thirth party and so on.

Can you give me an example of p2p anonymous distributed market for physical / digital goods Huh Don't tell me about scams built on top of Bitcoin QT client with 0 features and some blurred screenshots.

I am reading this forum almost every day and i could not find something similar. Not even close to...

the sub-project of VIA coin named clearinghouse  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=734674.0, now they have a very famous DEV named  Peter Todd, another one is still in IPO, I don't want to say its name, and some others claimed they will have P2P market.

tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Angel investor.

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:04:36 PM

You can buy any amount of masks using BTC or USD in any time. You can sell any amount of masks to get BTC or USD in any time. No buy and sell list! This is very different from others.

Man,

I am talking the price per MSK, when we buy MSK, price will grow, but if we sell MSK, will price reduce with the same ratio???

qtgwith

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:05:58 PM

Man,

I am talking the price per MSK, when we buy MSK, price will grow, but if we sell MSK, will price reduce with the same ratio???

Yes.
qtgwith

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:13:46 PM

Mask dev,

There is an error in http://www.maskexchange.com/

When you choose "sell MASK", the description shows"The price grows 0.00001 USD after each MSK bought. For example, if you buy 100 MSK, the price will gro 0.001 USD"

The right description should be "The price decreases 0.00001 USD after each MSK sold. For example, if you sell 100 MSK, the price will decrease 0.001 USD".
hamiltino

Activity: 644

P2P The Planet!

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 10:28:00 PM

give me the java file, the script file doesn't work for me.

stacking coin
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 04:14:27 AM

You guys realize that the way the exchange "determines" the prize that it is a pyramid scheme right?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: