Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 09:37:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CTZ] Citizencoin * PURE POS * WALLET UPDATED  (Read 28454 times)
swapcoin_dev

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 10:48:27 PM

DONT BUY THIS COIN

ITS STILL PLACEBO coin and dont trust any single word from DEV and HIM

ITS JUST A SCAM COIN

Sorry, but you're talking bullshit all the time.... this is what you have posted:

Never trust palcebo Cheesy

he is doing same with every coin,

he left yellow coin after pump when zellow get on mintpal,

if yoy want invest yours money in real coin then go to DCM topic and watch how professional dev is working

and a few days later you post:

Dev give atleast 50 BTC to legit projects if you are serious ! Trying to achieve things for free for a new coins won't work, come on use those funds.

I don't understand "if we are serious" I have posted on this thread more than any dev I have ever seen, I was up till 3am still letting everyone know upcoming plans a bunch of transparency things etc. We are spending ipo money on "legit" projects as detailed in our OP. The multi-vendor software alone will have a final cost of $42,000 usd. This is REAL development, and yet the community wants us to pay mintpal Twelve thousand USD  to get into their top 10? Does the community realize that mintpal doesn't mean high prices? Sure the news may spike it for a day so all of the 90% of short term investors can dump DCM. Do our investors really want us to waste 12 grand on voting vs. development?? If you just invested in our mission to flip the coin then I'm ashamed honestly, you get a legitimate team with the ability to actually do the things they say and not shove vaporware on everyone and you scoff at our work?

Please understand, I have been extremely patient with everyone as I feel completely responsible for choosing the person spreading fud and then getting his cronies who have never posted on this thread to spread fud to, I am sick physically from it. Yet this is 5 days now into launch, and if you actually look at our accomplishments they are amazing! If you are not here for a long term project, with a team that HAS delivered on multiple promises in such a short time then I have no time for your comments anymore. So please think and read this thread before you post or I will assume you are trolling.

Thank you to those who know how hard we are working and your words of encouragement during the last 48 hours have been very kind.  I am pushing for further exchange adoption rest assured, I am spending the my own btc now to do this to save the ipo for our huge upfront costs on the plans we stated in the original posting of DCM. We will recover, despite any trolling or other childish nonsense.

blablabla, please, to all new readers, stop believing these scammers.

Dude, you are idiot...
You "dumped" your coins, move on now...

STFO , EVERY TIME YOU THINK YOU CAN TELL ME WHAT TO DO, I WILL STARTING WARNING ALL NEW READERS HERE. SO THINK TWICE WHEN TALKING TO ME.

+1 DONT BUY THIS SCAM COIN,IF YOU HAVE SELL ASAP

So one day you said DCM is great and then another day you're saying it is SCAM, come on, we all know that you're here to just FUD, if you don't have anything else to do, go back to your great DCM thread and create some more FUD there so that you can buy more DCM coins. You're just disgusting.

And based on how you type English, i would say go back to China and play with your China scam coins.

Italian Technology

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 10:59:26 PM

Every time i read an Ann all i read is people insulting other coins and saying there all scams! Its becoming annoying, y can't people post useful information!!!!
megadestruct61

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 10:59:49 PM

DONT BUY THIS COIN

ITS STILL PLACEBO coin and dont trust any single word from DEV and HIM

ITS JUST A SCAM COIN

Sorry, but you're talking bullshit all the time.... this is what you have posted:

Never trust palcebo Cheesy

he is doing same with every coin,

he left yellow coin after pump when zellow get on mintpal,

if yoy want invest yours money in real coin then go to DCM topic and watch how professional dev is working

and a few days later you post:

Dev give atleast 50 BTC to legit projects if you are serious ! Trying to achieve things for free for a new coins won't work, come on use those funds.

I don't understand "if we are serious" I have posted on this thread more than any dev I have ever seen, I was up till 3am still letting everyone know upcoming plans a bunch of transparency things etc. We are spending ipo money on "legit" projects as detailed in our OP. The multi-vendor software alone will have a final cost of $42,000 usd. This is REAL development, and yet the community wants us to pay mintpal Twelve thousand USD  to get into their top 10? Does the community realize that mintpal doesn't mean high prices? Sure the news may spike it for a day so all of the 90% of short term investors can dump DCM. Do our investors really want us to waste 12 grand on voting vs. development?? If you just invested in our mission to flip the coin then I'm ashamed honestly, you get a legitimate team with the ability to actually do the things they say and not shove vaporware on everyone and you scoff at our work?

Please understand, I have been extremely patient with everyone as I feel completely responsible for choosing the person spreading fud and then getting his cronies who have never posted on this thread to spread fud to, I am sick physically from it. Yet this is 5 days now into launch, and if you actually look at our accomplishments they are amazing! If you are not here for a long term project, with a team that HAS delivered on multiple promises in such a short time then I have no time for your comments anymore. So please think and read this thread before you post or I will assume you are trolling.

Thank you to those who know how hard we are working and your words of encouragement during the last 48 hours have been very kind.  I am pushing for further exchange adoption rest assured, I am spending the my own btc now to do this to save the ipo for our huge upfront costs on the plans we stated in the original posting of DCM. We will recover, despite any trolling or other childish nonsense.

blablabla, please, to all new readers, stop believing these scammers.

Dude, you are idiot...
You "dumped" your coins, move on now...

STFO , EVERY TIME YOU THINK YOU CAN TELL ME WHAT TO DO, I WILL STARTING WARNING ALL NEW READERS HERE. SO THINK TWICE WHEN TALKING TO ME.

+1 DONT BUY THIS SCAM COIN,IF YOU HAVE SELL ASAP

So one day you said DCM is great and then another day you're saying it is SCAM, come on, we all know that you're here to just FUD, if you don't have anything else to do, go back to your great DCM thread and create some more FUD there so that you can buy more DCM coins. You're just disgusting.

And based on how you type English, i would say go back to China and play with your China scam coins.

+1 good job on calling out his BS FUD.
megadestruct61

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 11:15:53 PM

Every time i read an Ann all i read is people insulting other coins and saying there all scams! Its becoming annoying, y can't people post useful information!!!!
Here is some useful information! https://twitter.com/optrader1001/status/475763199040425984
Reply to that with your address!
HunterS

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:58:26 AM

im pretty sure you shouldnt be posting address in here.forum rules.could get the thread shut down and we dont wont this.good work to new dev .i have 7 mill of coins so i really would like for this coin to survive.also you wouldnt be interested in taking over rightcoin aswell.not sure if u would have the time but that dev just fuked everyone over aswell.wallet needs to be updated for PoS stage.bittrex still allowing people to trade it for some reason.

PoS is working. There will be update, but it's not necessary. Why shouldn't Bittrex allow trading?
ctz coin all good.yes PoS is working. i was talking about "Rightcoin" and if u would consider taking that over after the dev just left the coin to die.rightcoin wallet dont sync and needs update for PoS to work.bittrex still trading rightcoin but not sure how since wallet dont sync

megadestruct61

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 02:40:19 AM

fonzerrellie, you have already pointed out these things multiple times in this thread. I too agree it was BS but there are alot of people that mined and bought this coin and would still like to see a future for it so do as you have said and leave this thread in peace please so us who are left can try and rebuild.

New wallet is at citizencoin. tk /files/citizencoin-1.0.1.rar (remove spaces). I have it and it does show updated client in the info.  I can also can tell you staking is working well.

I was able to mine a decent amount (bought some too) and so to try and build some community sentiment I will be giving out 10,000 CTZ to the next 15 people who post their address in this thread!

Shocked

CNoDwKXCScjzY9czbpjEh4JkCjhjCrS3HS thx  Grin
As I said earlier I now believe this could get us in trouble. Pls No one else post there wallet addresses in here. I am still doing the giveaway through twitter.
go to  https://twitter.com/optrader1001/status/475763199040425984
and reply with your address.
antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 03:34:39 AM

Is version 1.0.1.0 the correct version of the wallet to be using?

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
megadestruct61

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 03:39:56 AM

Yes it is. Dev said he is working on new wallet that shows correct time till you get a stake.  But staking does work just remember your coins have to be at least 5 days old (sat in your wallet with it closed or locked for 5 days) before you will start getting rewards.
ekoice

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 02:24:47 PM

the wallet archive is damaged. please repair it lol ! and upload to dropbox or mega....
citizencoin_dev (OP)

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 04:14:03 PM

Yes it is. Dev said he is working on new wallet that shows correct time till you get a stake.  But staking does work just remember your coins have to be at least 5 days old (sat in your wallet with it closed or locked for 5 days) before you will start getting rewards.

It doesn't have to be 5 days, 1 day is enough. But older the coins are, the bigger is chance to generate stake.

staking weights shown in new wallet's tray don't change for hours while the wallet is running,
and only (and always) change if i relaunch the wallet.
is it normal ?

Yes, I know about it. There will be wallet update this week which should fix it.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 06:24:47 PM

hint if you guy's want me truly gone for good... please buy out the 4 sato's sell on bittrex and I will be 100% out and I'll have no more reason to stick around.

i'll un watch this thread and if it's done quickly I may even feel compelled to take down any posting of mine on this new thread.

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
CoinBounties

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 07:08:28 PM

CitizenCoin bounties are now updated on:
megadestruct61

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:22:54 AM

hint if you guy's want me truly gone for good... please buy out the 4 sato's sell on bittrex and I will be 100% out and I'll have no more reason to stick around.

i'll un watch this thread and if it's done quickly I may even feel compelled to take down any posting of mine on this new thread.

Well hopefully we get through that soon.  The buy wall at 1 sato only keeps growing and a buy of 1 BTC worth of CTZ would get us up to 5 sato's so eventually some pump will come through and raise it up I'm sure.
Wolffish

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 10:47:39 AM

WOW!!!!

"New" thread!
or not, just the same Placebo's (and his sockpuppets) blah-blah-blah...

"New" dev!  Grin 
or not, just a bunch of new accounts made by Placebo... just curious, how many accounts do you have here? 5, 10, 15 ??

You are sick man, Placebo..., really sick..., go and find some help!
juguelio

Activity: 687

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 10:52:32 AM

Hi guys...my wallet is not staking
it gives me a weight of 505933 and says reward in 1 seconds.
I have the latest wallet.
Any ideas?

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

NAV COIN ANONYMOUS SUBCHAIN TRANSACTIONS ▪ NAVCOIN.ORG BITCOINTALK.ORG
barryzand

Activity: 574

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 10:59:34 AM

What a mess, I just read the original thread..............

citizencoin_dev = placebo, Unless I have proof of otherwise.

word... just looking at the writings of the two accounts... (same kind of spelling mistakes/missing words).. I guess this is Placebo  Cheesy Cheesy

madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:59:23 PM

Wallet makes it to block 91712 and stops syncing.

neaopoliti

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:01:24 PM

Funny i bought this coin @188 and its dead.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:36:01 PM

This will probably be delisted within 2-3 weeks.

No volume or innovation.

Wolffish

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:13:06 PM

What a mess, I just read the original thread..............

citizencoin_dev = placebo, Unless I have proof of otherwise.

word... just looking at the writings of the two accounts... (same kind of spelling mistakes/missing words).. I guess this is Placebo  Cheesy Cheesy

Yep, you are right... this sick man, Placebo, has many accounts here...
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: