Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:37:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KiB] Kibweecoin | Proof-of-Contribution | Under rework  (Read 36971 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ficoin

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:56:53 PM

ETA ON THE POC

The 3 first POC reward has been send to http://kib.pool.mn/ instead of our console.
I suspect it was a fork attempt.

Now the pool have less than 51% of the hashrate. I'm waiting for the 4th POC block to see if everything is alright.

At the moment the first POC Roll is decayed because of this, the POC won't start on block 280 as expected.

I'll provide updates as soon as I can.

mn is a good pool,and other pool are drying.......
tacee

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:02:31 PM

I just dont understand how POC works,what does contribution mean?what kind of contribution can I make?
smoothdoger

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:06:39 PM

I just dont understand how POC works,what does contribution mean?what kind of contribution can I make?

it is funny, you can type but not read
meccoin4me

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Bitcoin is getting bigcoin

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:08:56 PM

i changed from one to another pool when that was told but now i got two small amounts on two different pools and it is not possibble to withdraw if you have less then 1 , maybe good to change the withdraw ammount to 0.1?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1155319.0  DELTACREDITS , great coin , great idea behind
ficoin

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:13:05 PM

i changed from one to another pool when that was told but now i got two small amounts on two different pools and it is not possibble to withdraw if you have less then 1 , maybe good to change the withdraw ammount to 0.1?

Thank you for reminding me,http://kib.suvpool.com/index.php change  min ap_threshold to 0.1kib
Kib (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 07:14:21 PM

Please leave your miners from kib.pool.mn, we need really less than 51% on this pool.
Francecrypto

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 07:14:41 PM

Basicly you're exchanging bitcoins for shares (0.1 = 1000 shares) and for each you participate in you will be rewarded with a certain amount of coin and loose one share. 1000 share allow for 1000 round, at actual difficulty it means 7628 coins. But difficulty grow as more people join, like mining more or less where hashing power = shares. More share = more hashing power, so the more share you have the more coin per round you get.

scorpio18
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1000

Admin of CoinMiners Pools

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 07:22:19 PM

Use this pool to guys http://kib.coin-miners.info/
0.1 min withdraw

Configure your Miner:

GPU Miner:
Code:
./sgminer --kernel darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://kib.coin-miners.info:3340 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

CPU Miner:
Code:
./minerd -a X11 -o stratum+tcp://kib.coin-miners.info:3340 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

davisgreen

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:25:18 PM

Please leave your miners from kib.pool.mn, we need really less than 51% on this pool.

Ok OK i put my hash down- didnt realize its way too much- come one peeps get some hash on other pools as well- so i can rip it up again Smiley)

▄▀▀▀▄
             █     █
▄█▀▀▄▄       █     █       ▄▄▀▀█▄
█     ▀▄▄    █     █    ▄▄▀     █
 █▄      ▀▄▄ █     █ ▄▄▀      ▄█
   ▀▄       ▀█▄   ▄█▀       ▄▀
     ▀▀▄     █ ▀▄▀ █     ▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄  █▄▀ ▀▄█  ▄▀▀
           ███     ███
        ▄▄▀  █▀▄ ▄▀█  ▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀     █ ▄▀▄ █     ▀▄▄
   ▄▀       ▄█▀   ▀█▄       ▀▄
 █▀      ▄▀▀ █     █ ▀▀▄      ▀█
█     ▄▀▀    █     █    ▀▀▄     █
▀█▄▄▀▀       █     █       ▀▀▄▄█▀
             █     █
              ▀▄▄▄▀

▄████████████▄▄████████████████████▄██▄███████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████████████▄██████████████████▀████▄████████████████
████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀████▄████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀███████████████
▀████████████▀▀███▀███████████████████████████▀█████████████
Kib (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 07:36:02 PM

POC ETA

We have a serious issue right now.

We suspect that the coin is forked by a pool owning more than 51% of the hashrate.
The result is that the POC reward (472) isn't not coming to our server and going to this pool.

That's why all miners should leave immediately the kib.pool.mn at the moment.

If the POC reward don't come on our servers, it mean we can't distribute it to the Contributors.

The 4 first POC block has been sent to an other address than our.

It mean for the Contributors that the first Roll will be decayed until the coin come back to the right chain.

I'll provide more update as soon as possible and update kibwee.com to let people aware of the issue.

To fix this, again, we need miners leaving the pool for an other.
trankil

Activity: 854
Merit: 539

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 07:38:31 PM

i think you have to cancel and restart

never the miner will leave the pool, because they are earning more and more coin....
kiki6990

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:40:47 PM

pool.mn has less than 51% now, so everything should be ok.

The Coin that's 100% Backed by Marijuana Cannabis!
http://CannabisCoin.net   Trade symbol [CANN] - YES WE CANN!
bitdigger2013

Activity: 397

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 07:42:37 PM

i think you have to cancel and restart

never the miner will leave the pool, because they are earning more and more coin....

Unfortunately I agree. I rented to mine this and will lose out but it would seem the only way to rectify this problem. Unless the owner of the pool that got the coins is honest and willing to stop his payouts and work with you to return those coins to POC account.

It is obvious that those payouts of 472 are not meant for the pool.

4 blocks of 472 = 1888 coins that this pool got that they should not have. If owner is not willing to return those coins then I think the only fair thing to everyone else is to cancel the launch.

captainbluff

Activity: 422

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:42:42 PM

I know admin wants some miners to leave kib.pool.mn due to having too much hashing power.

I think there is something wrong with the pool, my miners are still showing hashes but I my valid shares are not incrimenting, anyone else having same issue?
captainbluff

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:44:00 PM

ok but are your shares incrementing?
Kib (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 07:44:45 PM

https://i.imgur.com/XJ8Gfxb.jpg

This thing is the hashrate was more than +51% during the POC blocks, allowing the fork by discovering the block + having the best chain.
I have no answer from the pool operators.

We are taking a decision at the moment.
If we need to restart the coin, we will do it so.
captainbluff

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:44:53 PM

ok but are your shares incrementing?

Nvm, seems to be incrementing now
anarchyx914

Activity: 338
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:45:42 PM

If you plan to relaunch coin, do you plan to compensate renters who paid for rigs to mine?
ZacharyComstock

Activity: 210
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 07:45:50 PM

and here is the truth: you may mine at pool.mn and leave all the coins to yoursefl (infcuding coins from POC blocks, whic are huge - 472 coins per POC block compared to 8 coins per regular block). Or you can go to another pool that donate POC blocks to the dev who will then sell these coins to you for bitcoins

pool.mn is not on a fork, dev is spreading fud coz he's losing his coins right now

although I agree that dev should have some reward for his work but in this case dev wants to take 50% of all Kibweecoins which is kinda huge

Kib (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 07:48:13 PM

and here is the truth: you may mine at pool.mn and leave all the coins to yoursefl (infcuding coins from POC blocks, whic are huge - 472 coins per POC block compared to 8 coins per regular block). Or you can go to another pool that donate POC blocks to the dev who will then sell these coins to you for bitcoins

pool.mn is not on a fork, dev is spreading fud coz he's losing his coins right now

although I agree that dev should have some reward for his work but in this case dev wants to take 50% of all Kibweecoins which is kinda huge

I'm not losing my coins, the contributors coins are forked, not mines.
0 coins are coming to me.
I may even have to restart the coin because of this fork. What the point so ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: