Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:05:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRO] PAYPROCOIN  (Read 138144 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:42:18 PM

Again if someone feel to donated some coins, check my signature, we can have Gordan Crypto to promote PRO for only a few bucks. I check him out and he did some great jobs. PRO has some nice features to offer their investors, but still a lot see PRO as scam, not trusted, etc. But i believe after the 5-star POD, it should be more and more clear that PRO is not a scam at all. Maybe a little badly managed by locking the thread, but that has been agreed that he will not do that anymore, and that i will have a little watch over the thread when he is not available. Ethancoin is trading 3 times higher then PRO, and we have even less coins, and a few people from Ethan will work on PRO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 03:28:24 PM

Thank you for dumping again. Really great. Cheesy
unicode.03C0

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 03:32:08 PM

miner are dumping
will stop when reward is decrease

wallet still broken
need fix it
know of firm will sell gold for PRO soon but wallet not working

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 03:35:19 PM

miner are dumping

wallet still broken
need fix it

DEV will look at it, and add the same functions as with Ethancoin.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 03:43:09 PM

Has there been any discussion on adding this coin to the SuperNetwork with teleport?

There was a suggestion about a week ago.
Any chance of a link and a brief description / benefits PRO?

Darren
Here is the main thread for it.
Key benefit once it is done is an lib that you can add to your coin that gives you all the features of the other coins in the SuperNet. Think of a network between block-chains.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762346.0

I am almost caught up in this thread, I seem to have missed most of the fud. :-)  Looking at the visa card to see if it is worth it. I am guessing you are still seeing a lot of folks dumping to try to recover the cost of mining gear.  Not sure how I feel about this coin. Seems to have some good aspects, jaded history in past. Now it seems to be active this week. So hard to 'spot the scam' these days. I miss the old days. :-)

GL

I've contacted the person about SuperNet, i hope that we can get some agreement Wink
unicode.03C0

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 03:44:12 PM

miner are dumping

wallet still broken
need fix it

why you so horny about ethancoin every time
you got exboyfriend same name ethan
he break your heart
this coin name pro
not same thing

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 03:48:55 PM

miner are dumping

wallet still broken
need fix it

why you so horny about ethancoin every time
you got exboyfriend same name ethan
he break your heart
this coin name pro
not same thing

Same coin structure, i'm part of the ethan team, i know some people that are interested in PRO, and that are part of the PRO team now too Smiley
ezimedia

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 05:30:03 PM

are we all working together now for then next pro pump and dump scam....  to many people got hurt with this coin only 1 month ago... and I have not seen anything to change my mind... buyers beware

Vericoins Here = VXCBhfbtwJDxnnQQRpUcpKKMwcsVGsT1AJ
LetsTalkBitcoin: http://ecoinincome.com.au/LetsTalkBitCoin.php
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 05:37:19 PM

are we all working together now for then next pro pump and dump scam....  to many people got hurt with this coin only 1 month ago... and I have not seen anything to change my mind... buyers beware

You don't know what you're talking about... first of all the PRO team has been extended with some marketing people and a extra dev that will add some nice innovation to the coin. What happened in the past, is the past. PRO coin from 1 month ago is totally different then PRO coin today. But you don't have to join the party. People at Ethancoin didn't wait for the party too, and i'm pretty sure that a few of them are not sleeping well anymore after they sold a few millions to me at 3 sats. So don't buy PRO, sell it all to me, and we will talk in a few weeks Wink
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:51:13 PM

You don't know what you're talking about... first of all the PRO team has been extended with some marketing people and a extra dev that will add some nice innovation to the coin. What happened in the past, is the past. PRO coin from 1 month ago is totally different then PRO coin today. But you don't have to join the party. People at Ethancoin didn't wait for the party too, and i'm pretty sure that a few of them are not sleeping well anymore after they sold a few millions to me at 3 sats. So don't buy PRO, sell it all to me, and we will talk in a few weeks Wink

Sounds good, we have a strong team and community

All power to us

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 07:06:10 PM

All power to us

wondering that 1BTC sell order at 60 is that just to keep the coin price down and then pump it like crazy (same happened with Ethan, btw) or is it just someone that want to sell?
bob131313

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 08:40:41 PM

All power to us

wondering that 1BTC sell order at 60 is that just to keep the coin price down and then pump it like crazy (same happened with Ethan, btw) or is it just someone that want to sell?

Sorry that was me. ;-)  Came to my conclusion on this one with risk vs reward.
PayProCoin (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 08:57:37 PM

@dev

##payprocoin Cannot join channel (+i) - you must be invited

We do not support IRC at the moment as neither channels are run by us.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 09:21:28 PM

All power to us

Sorry that was me. ;-)  Came to my conclusion on this one with risk vs reward.

Cheesy ok, pitty that i don't have a lot of available BTCs, already bought a nice amount of coins Cheesy
unicode.03C0

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 10:30:31 PM

no darren palmer recently
dump coins again

new wallet still broken
no sync from block 0
upgrade work ok but new download is not working

also new wallet sign in to IRC automatically and show IP address of wallet user to anybody in chat room
big privacy problem

who is fix this
CryptoMan2014

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 10:54:05 PM

dump coins again

new wallet still broken
no sync from block 0

also new wallet sign in to IRC automatically and show IP address of wallet user to anybody in chat room
big privacy problem

who is fix this
Funny, why do I have a synced wallet then?
Suggestion for Windows users that have this problem. You probably still have the old blockchain in your roaming map. So find PayProCoin in the roaming map, open it and delete everything except the wallet.dat file. After that start up the wallet and I think that should solve it.

To find the roaming map go to start paste %appdata% in your searchbar and click on roaming.
If you still can't find the roaming map,here is how to show your hidden files http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/show-hidden-files-in-windows-7/.

If I missed something, tell me
unicode.03C0

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:12:39 PM

dump coins again

new wallet still broken
no sync from block 0

big privacy problem

who is fix this
Suggestion for Windows users that have this problem. You probably still have the old blockchain in your roaming map. So find PayProCoin in the roaming map, open it and delete everything except the wallet.dat file. After that start up the wallet and I think that should solve it.

To find the roaming map go to start paste %appdata% in your searchbar and click on roaming.
If you still can't find the roaming map,here is how to show your hidden files http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/show-hidden-files-in-windows-7/.

not funny
you got lucky with your block 0 peer sync
others not lucky

and what you missed
is your wallet computer ip address is at a chatroom when you wallet is open

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:13:47 PM

dump coins again

new wallet still broken
no sync from block 0

big privacy problem

who is fix this

not funny
others not lucky

and what you missed

I'm still wondering what you are doing here. Always spreading FUD, if you don't like the coin then leave.
unicode.03C0

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:15:58 PM

dump coins again

new wallet still broken
no sync from block 0

big privacy problem

who is fix this

not funny
others not lucky

and what you missed

I'm still wondering what you are doing here. Always spreading FUD, if you don't like the coin then leave.

i like coin
i expect more from coin dev

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:18:46 PM

dump coins again

new wallet still broken
no sync from block 0

big privacy problem

who is fix this

not funny
others not lucky

and what you missed

i like coin
i expect more from coin dev

You like the coin but then you are spreading FUD that i'm Darren, that i'm just a PRO pumper and dumper. I have prove you with my screenshot of all my buys, believe me, we are working on something big, and if you are smart then you buy and work a little, and stop spreading FUD that are not true.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: