Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:15:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRO] PAYPROCOIN  (Read 138140 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ctya

Activity: 297
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:11:06 AM

cant seem to buy any on coinswap :|

Try RapidCX.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
psychocoin

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:21:01 AM

Not hating, like your coin and enthusiasm. Just as far as I know, theres not much innovation in sha-256 that can be done ~.~. But then again, I dont know anything. x) will be watching!
Most people look for innovation in all the wrong places, hashing algorithm being one of them. All the new ones seem to achieve is attracting pump & dump groups, while hardly affecting the difference in network security. If a coin's sole innovation is a fancy new hashing algo, that's almost a guarantee that within a month the only people still holding any of that coin will be bag holders who bought in at the top of a pump and are now puzzled over why nobody wants to buy their coins for even half of what they paid for them. Still, few people recognize what PRO can bring to the table, with the right guidance. Wink Interesting days are coming up ahead, folks.

Win up to $200 every hour in BTC and DOGE! Trade MOTO, MIN, and other alts on C-CEX!
minerjoen

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:37:11 AM

Not hating, like your coin and enthusiasm. Just as far as I know, theres not much innovation in sha-256 that can be done ~.~. But then again, I dont know anything. x) will be watching!
Most people look for innovation in all the wrong places, hashing algorithm being one of them. All the new ones seem to achieve is attracting pump & dump groups, while hardly affecting the difference in network security. If a coin's sole innovation is a fancy new hashing algo, that's almost a guarantee that within a month the only people still holding any of that coin will be bag holders who bought in at the top of a pump and are now puzzled over why nobody wants to buy their coins for even half of what they paid for them. Still, few people recognize what PRO can bring to the table, with the right guidance. Wink Interesting days are coming up ahead, folks.

The thing is, i get interested in this coin till i saw sha-256, nothing wrong with it. But new comming miners can do nothing, when i go to paypropool i see this:
7 Miners
5.40 TH
SHA-256

What means, if new miners want some coins, they must buy special hardware to start with this new coin. Ofc they wont do that. Mining with ur PC is a waste if i see this terrible stats.
So only bitcoin miners with perfect hardware are giving this coin a chance?

Bitcoin is not even half way to the top, and still rising.. Bitcoin got the trust from gouverments etc, so if u think this wont be a bump / dump coin ur living in a dream..

Anyway cause i sold my mining hardware some months ago, there is also no reason for me ( and i guess for almost all people ) to join this?

If u took with ur good attentions an X algo, what is still special hardware proof, u could take it much further... Even that's a fact that all coins are bump and dump except bitcoin, everybody try to find the fastest way to get bitcoins, by buying, mining or trading, all want bitcoin and nothing else at the end

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
psychocoin

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:58:34 AM

You do know that every X algo is also sooner or later going to have special mining hardware for it? This only delays the outcome which SHA-256 are not afraid to live with. And everyone knows it, so X coin investors have yet more incentive to dump early, because the value is guaranteed to fall at some point due to new ASICs which then erase the only advantage most of these coins have. SHA-256 coins start with ASICs at square one, so they have nothing to lose in that aspect and can focus on other priorities. This is just my observation.

Yes, small miners are out of luck here, but alternative solutions are possible - I will personally ensure a simple but effective solution allows small miners back into the game, among other key changes, if Darren hears my proposal out.

Win up to $200 every hour in BTC and DOGE! Trade MOTO, MIN, and other alts on C-CEX!
minerjoen

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 06:02:49 AM

You do know that every X algo is also sooner or later going to have special mining hardware for it? This only delays the outcome which SHA-256 are not afraid to live with. And everyone knows it, so X coin investors have yet more incentive to dump early, because the value is guaranteed to fall at some point due to new ASICs which then erase the only advantage most of these coins have. SHA-256 coins start with ASICs at square one, so they have nothing to lose in that aspect and can focus on other priorities. This is just my observation.

Yes, small miners are out of luck here, but alternative solutions are possible - I will personally ensure a simple but effective solution allows small miners back into the game, among other key changes, if Darren hears my proposal out.

I totally agree with you, but what u say is just an confirmation about what i said.. New miners can find a way into the X coins because at this moment (for what i know there is 0.0 news about X hardware) you can use ur PC by getting coins.

This PayPro coin is maybe good for miners what have special hardware, nobody else can do something with it.

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
psychocoin

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 06:42:48 AM

minerjoen: Well, my point was that for a coin that looks for longevity and stability from day one, the algo does not make much of a difference in time scales longer than a couple years, after which the same problem (ASICs!) would create loss of stability that could have been avoided by adjusting the infrastructure to a situation where ASICs support the network from day one and will continue to do so as long as mining remains profitable. See what happened to Litecoin when Scrypt ASICs came out. SHA-256 coins (and new Scrypt coins too, basically) avoid having to ever deal with such a possible disaster.

Once again - I do have a solution at hand which allows small miners to get their fair share. Therefore, SHA-256 will most likely remain a very reasonable algo choice as long as it remains safe and not easily cracked, which will be no sooner than a long, long time from now... The less gimmicks and fads surrounding the coin, the more attention can be directed at the real core values.

SHossain

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 12:38:42 PM

Come on guys, we need more vote in Mintpal. ~30 more votes can bring us 30s. If you love this coin, support it.

Dev team, please make an Android wallet to get more users and exposures. Would love to have an Android wallet.
PayProCoin (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:00:38 PM

Come on guys, we need more vote in Mintpal. ~30 more votes can bring us 30s. If you love this coin, support it.

Dev team, please make an Android wallet to get more users and exposures. Would love to have an Android wallet.

Android wallet has already been assigned to one of the development team!
Will announce on here very soon

Darren
PayProCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:39:42 PM

The following tasks have now been assigned to developers..

1) Complete development of TOR integration in the wallets.
2) Create a web wallet for PRO
3) Create Android wallet.  This will link to the web wallet, allowing TOR anonymity for Android wallet users via the web wallet.

Admin team will be updating the following today...

1)Updating the links on here and our websites to reflect the new wallets that have been developed.
2)Updating the launch statement to reflect changes and remove old content.
3)Completing maintenance on the explorer website

A Road Map will be produced soon so everyone can clearly see the tasks and progress with timelines.

PayProCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:47:28 PM

PayProCoin team would like to thank CTYA for contributing to the PayProCoin Project.
CTYAs assistance is allowing us to move forward at a much faster rate than anticipated.
CYTA brings developers and much needed experience in this sector for which I am very grateful.

Kind Regards
Darren Palmer
CEO
ctya

Activity: 297
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:54:25 PM

PayProCoin team would like to thank CTYA for contributing to the PayProCoin Project.
CTYAs assistance is allowing us to move forward at a much faster rate than anticipated.
CYTA brings developers and much needed experience in this sector for which I am very grateful.

Kind Regards
Darren Palmer
CEO

Thank you Darren.
It has been my pleasure to work with you.  I am looking forward to more great accomplishments from the PRO crew.
Well done so far, what a great and stable launch!

Keyare

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 03:14:41 PM

My last post never showed up here for some reason, but are you ever thinking of going POS?
BullFrog

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 03:23:51 PM

My last post never showed up here for some reason, but are you ever thinking of going POS?
think same, a PoS funktion can bring additional value to this coin ...
psychocoin

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:00:42 PM

I just got PayProCoin added to the voting at C-CEX, one of the most secure and respectable emerging medium-volume exchanges, where many coins (such as Minerals/MIN) made their first break and enjoyed even upwards of dozens of bitcoins in daily trade volume, before getting added to one of the big 4 exchanges. Only 170 or so votes will get us on there, next voting is over in 3 days and 15 hours!

In addition to free voting (once per day I think, but could be once, ever, for each coin you support) you can also buy pay-votes by sending bitcoins to this address: 1JS3qx5VUFuQBEaV2r7AobJbS7nUBf7GrN - every 0.001 BTC counts as one vote!
So, 0.17 BTC would probably get us listed even without accounting for collection of human votes! What do you think about that, guys?

Anyway, vote PayProCoin on C-CEX!

psychocoin

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:17:16 PM

Also, we could surely allocate a bit of funds for hosting a small give-away on C-CEX once it's listed, so that more people would get involved with PRO.

And one GREAT feature available for coins listed on C-CEX is this: https://c-cex.com/?id=merch

This allows any website/retailer to safely accept PRO as payment for products or services, at no cost!

This would also be the step we need to make to get listed on Coin Market Cap websites, which will bring more visibility.

aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:26:27 PM

www.rapidcx.com is down?

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
SHossain

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:40:12 PM

online for me in the UK.
psychocoin

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 06:22:06 PM

Why aren't you guys voting for PRO on C-CEX? Can this and the Mintpal vote be added to the first post?

It says now that ICO is to be used for
"1 Mintpal Voting (and strictly voting for them):
We know that we need to focus on just one Big Exchange entering.
We don't need to loose any time with other similar tasks for any other exchange.
That is our goal and we'll reach it as soon as possible."

But Mintpal doesn't accept paid votes anymore and after just 6 weeks (so 5 or 6 more coins I think) it will not choose any coins from the vote list anymore. Top 5 looks just too far to reach, unless there is a big give away advertised which pays people for voting us on Mintpal. If that doesn't happen, then I think we should focus on C-CEX for now because that is realistic.

PayProCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 06:30:30 PM

Why aren't you guys voting for PRO on C-CEX? Can this and the Mintpal vote be added to the first post?

We don't need to loose any time with other similar tasks for any other exchange.

But Mintpal doesn't accept paid votes anymore and after just 6 weeks (so 5 or 6 more coins I think) it will not choose any coins from the vote list anymore. Top 5 looks just too far to reach, unless there is a big give away advertised which pays people for voting us on Mintpal. If that doesn't happen, then I think we should focus on C-CEX for now because that is realistic.

I'm keeping a close eye on the Mintpal voting, if I think its going to be be a waste of time continuing due to the gap ahead then i will pull the voting thread.
Its too close to call at the moment, but if the strong voting continues we may have a chance.
abc333

Activity: 267

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 08:02:39 PM

I'm keeping a close eye on the Mintpal voting, if I think its going to be be a waste of time continuing due to the gap ahead then i will pull the voting thread.
Its too close to call at the moment, but if the strong voting continues we may have a chance.

There will be a strong vote, if the price of pro can be a little higher.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: