Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:45:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THE WALL OF SHAME  (Read 26457 times)
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 09:06:47 PM

ROSCOIN

Fortunately, this one is DOA and cannot possibly have caused any real harm, no matter how naive the "investors".

It stinks of Carlos Ferguson and his co-conspirator LolJosh, so not much else to tell other than STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jax37

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 09:26:30 PM

GNS

Wish I had more time because the amount of shitcoins invading the markets are amazingly increasing. Still. Case in point, GNS.

First of all the whole poinbt of this aberration is not even creating a coin but creating a front to sell a "bot". And what does that "bot" do? Theoretically, it will make you money -for a price, of course- by arbitraging. Confused about that? It works like this: While Bittrex may have, let's say Darkcoin offered at 0.00800. Cryptsy may have buyers offering 0.00805 for DRK. And Mintpal at 0.00803. And Cex-E at 0.00798. So this bot will buy for you the cheapest offered and sell it to the highest bidder automatically. Potentially, hundreds of times a day. Small gains, but no risk and multiplied by hundreds, boom: Money, big money.

Of course you need to have trading accounts on all those exchanges and the margins will only be significant if those accounts are rather significantly funded...

So the guy "Sevith", the "developer" wants to make a shitload of money selling this "bot". And that's why he copy/pasted his way into the new iteration of the utmost shitcoin: GNS.

This "Sevith" has gained, hands down, the title of the dumbest "developer" in crypto history, by miles. Guess what he did, within a couple of days of launch: He dumped 1 million coin, roughly 2/3rds of his entire premine of 7% (yes, you read correctly: 7% premine).

But I could not possibly describe the levels of dumbness exhibited here even remotely as well as his own very words on IRC. Please read them in this post and the one with transcript from IRC below it:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782154.msg8949904#msg8949904

One really has to see this to actually believe it. Wow!

The coin is still active and has increased in price today. Your so against this coin it sounds like your trying to put bad light on it just to drive the price down. You belong on this wall of shame for trying to manipulate the market!
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 10:41:44 PM

GNS

Wish I had more time because the amount of shitcoins invading the markets are amazingly increasing. Still. Case in point, GNS.

First of all the whole poinbt of this aberration is not even creating a coin but creating a front to sell a "bot". And what does that "bot" do? Theoretically, it will make you money -for a price, of course- by arbitraging. Confused about that? It works like this: While Bittrex may have, let's say Darkcoin offered at 0.00800. Cryptsy may have buyers offering 0.00805 for DRK. And Mintpal at 0.00803. And Cex-E at 0.00798. So this bot will buy for you the cheapest offered and sell it to the highest bidder automatically. Potentially, hundreds of times a day. Small gains, but no risk and multiplied by hundreds, boom: Money, big money.

Of course you need to have trading accounts on all those exchanges and the margins will only be significant if those accounts are rather significantly funded...

So the guy "Sevith", the "developer" wants to make a shitload of money selling this "bot". And that's why he copy/pasted his way into the new iteration of the utmost shitcoin: GNS.

This "Sevith" has gained, hands down, the title of the dumbest "developer" in crypto history, by miles. Guess what he did, within a couple of days of launch: He dumped 1 million coin, roughly 2/3rds of his entire premine of 7% (yes, you read correctly: 7% premine).

But I could not possibly describe the levels of dumbness exhibited here even remotely as well as his own very words on IRC. Please read them in this post and the one with transcript from IRC below it:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782154.msg8949904#msg8949904

One really has to see this to actually believe it. Wow!

The coin is still active and has increased in price today. Your so against this coin it sounds like your trying to put bad light on it just to drive the price down. You belong on this wall of shame for trying to manipulate the market!

I could care less what the market does. I just post the realities. And, no matter how flair-full, reality seems to continuously surpass them. Latest example, that very smart developer just closed the unmoderated thread to start one fully censored in which he can post his bullshit without any critical voices. Need I say more?

As for price going higher, on volume of a few BTC, I don't know but maybe some P&D maybe shaping up? I just warn of what I clearly see, you prefer to bet on it? Be my guest!

But what am I saying?Huh? You are THIS guys, Savith, under a new handle -of the confirmed several you are using-. Funny. Funny indeed.

I know you are not the sharpest knife in the kitchen but you DO know that people can check all of your 10 posts, don't you? Simply amazing...
AFaQ

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:06:29 AM

lolwut none of what you just stated is confirmed at all whatsoever lmao make up more BTCullshit

SPACE
AFaQ

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:10:04 AM

yo barabas remeber when i got you a warning and almost got you banned for being psychotic and malicious? pretty sure you even got suspended...

SPACE
AFaQ

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:12:22 AM

Do you think Iconic Expert belongs on this list, barabbas?

SPACE
ahmedshawezi

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:21:43 AM

Good discussion.  POD is evolving to the needs of crypto.

Jax37

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 05:04:35 AM

[YOUR ENTIRE POST HISTORY IS NOTHING BUT FUD HERE AND FUD THERE AND FUD EVERYWHERE.

You run other coins and your using this alt handle to down mouth everyone elses work, we get it okay?
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 07:19:46 AM

yo barabas remeber when i got you a warning and almost got you banned for being psychotic and malicious? pretty sure you even got suspended...

That'll be the day... dream much loser?
ahmedshawezi

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 03:01:31 PM

It's amazing how many scams there have been this last month.

travis72682

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 07:07:39 PM

Yeah coin is total dogshit... And the funny thing is that the whole concept is flawed...  Once you get numerous bots out there they are fighting over the arbitrage.. Your bot will end up buying to turn around to seel and someone elses bot will have beaten you to the sale... Its bogus until I hear that explained.. and the devs explanation of "everyone wont be doing the same coin at the same time. Only the coins moving fast have any real arbitrage to be had, and the bot does it all the time so.....

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
gimme free btc Tongue  :  14DsWStNquSGgJtekxd3CXZvnTsyLmGxeT
http://ribbit.me/?ref=mYUbs6r4OB  free coins or something
pimpcash:  PE4QF7MrgY6gvBuAiwFq2ckHyb7m2utTcF
crazytrain

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 05:36:01 PM

SHADOWCOIN /SHADOWCASH ARE SCAMMERS AND BANDITS . DO NOT BE FOOLED !

Shadowgang are bandits of the worst kind, the only thing that they do is to search trouble with all competing currencies ... beware !

The Shadowcoin dev (rynomster) is the head of the mafia, he uses bots to manipulate the price of other coins.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=818939.0

SHADOWCOIN TEAM

50% of this coin are in the hands of only two pump&dumpers:
Pookielax31 = Mr. Boh (twitter)
coolstoryteller = Trolls Royce
They use bots to manipulate prices of shadowcash and also to destroy new coins that will be competitors.
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 06:05:27 PM

HAL, XBOT, SEED...

It's impossible to keep track... simply too many.

To those that come here for guidance, I insist: If the project has a self-moderated thread non BitcoinTalk, please, please, run from it as fast as you can. The MATHEMATICAL possibilities of it being either an outright scam or a scam by way of total ineptitude by their devs are, again mathematically, like 99 to 1. Why assume the risk? There's no upside, believe me. None. If a project is legit, if a project is sound, no one will have any interest in a censored thread, especially their devs. Much like in the WALL OF SHAME, people is smart enough to distinguish from what's legit and what's just misinformation. Once again: The only reason for having a self-moderated thread is to have the ability to censor the posts that you don't like. Everyone will tell you that it is to avoid FUD and only for that reason but always, always, no exceptions, it is not the entire truth for it always ends up censoring posts whose contents the devs don't like. Especially those containing evidence of inconvenient activities. So, once again: If it is self-moderated, NO, THANKS!

And self-moderated are both HAL and XBOT, the latest -so to speak- "scams" -by way of ineptitude. Look how good has they had for being self-moderated. Devs held unaccountable for their arrogance and outright ineptitude. AND, -even bigger flag- anonymity. If the devs don't have a full name and full verifiable address, why would you want to invest in their projects? Simply DO NOT.

Mind you, having names and addresses, as well as non self-moderated thread will not insure you against scams, especially the ones due to ineptitude, such as PESA or, more recently, SEED, the fastest debacle ever in cryptoland in spite of having the promotion, sponsorship and support of the entire PinkCoin team...
which brings us to PinkCoin, which were, for a brief second, "the good guys"... Mind you that was before it was discovered that their charity attempts were just a facade for DUMPING and other shady activities such as off-market transactions with friends ("you scratch my back I'll scratch yours" is their mantra) and hush-hush selling (for the personal benefit of the devs) of tech developed for the coin. I have proven they have been dumping from the get go, back in May (go to their thread, which they will close soon enough to go the self-moderated way), to see the evidence which is all and has always been out there for everyone to see.

Once again: Stay clear of self-moderated threads that hide scam coins 99% of the time or more. Run, don't walk, from anonymous devs ALWAYS. You won't be fully protected in the hornet's nest of scammers that cryptoland is, but you will be more protected than most.
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 10:26:14 PM

I think you are Iconic Expert. Because he knows he's an evil turd and he needs a secondary mouthpiece to breathe his steady stream of horseshit onto the public from time to time.

Really, the dude is a complete jerkoff. I don't know how he gets off thinking he's smart when all he does is dirty his own surroundings for a living. And he has KIDS! First of all, nobody should be breeding with that mutant, he's a genetic experiment gone wrong. He really should have been a blowjob. Second of all, what kind of members of society do you think the children of IE will turn out to be, given the example their father is setting as their role model?

Just more shitlets, running around, deadset on making the world a shittier place to live in with their "precious" time on planet earth.

I understand IE is working on his own coin for what I read on Twitter...

Oh right, you choose to believe that I am him, in spite of the fact that I have only posted under this handle, for quite a long time now... Oh well, believe what you must, ok? Have a nice weekend.
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 05:50:27 AM

I understand IE is working on his own coin for what I read on Twitter...

Oh right, you choose to believe that I am him, in spite of the fact that I have only posted under this handle, for quite a long time now... Oh well, believe what you must, ok? Have a nice weekend.

So what? You've been posting for him for a long time now. So what's your take on IE then?

Is he a shit-eating scoundrel OR is he the source of all evil? I've narrowed it down to those 2 possibilities. What's your feelings on him?

edit: OK well your post statistics make it seem like you probably live on the west coast, I am guessing SoCal because you apparently can read Spanish. Whereas IE lives on the east coast, well until he gets transferred to a prison somewhere in the midwest.

If you already know the truth, why do you keep on posting shit that you know are lies? Oh well, whatever rocks your boat...

As for IE, I have posted right here on this wall what I think of what he did -or said he was doing- with the donations from BC community for the Wall Street event. That granted his inclusion in this wall of SHAME. And as usual, I extended myself quite a bit to express why and just how wrong I know what he did or said he would do was.

Other than that, I don't have enough knowledge of him to have a deeper opinion. The little that I know though, shows me he is way more intelligent that 99% of the rest of the people in crypto, so I'll follow with some interest the developments in his coin launch... which, by the way, couldn't possible have chosen a most adverse time.
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 07:51:48 PM

BYTECENT

I had already included IconicExpert in THE WALL OF SHAME for his very irregular -and explained in detail in this thread- involvement in the case of the BC community donations for a proposed Wall Street event that never took place.

Now, he and the coin he has developed, BYTECENT, "grace" this wall once again, not just deservedly but actually begging to be included with yet more deceiving, arbitrary activity that will be much better examined through my posts and those of others in the thread THE BYTECENT DISASTER: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855217.0

Welcome, again, to THE WALL OF SHAME, IE!
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2014, 07:57:57 PM

BYTECENT

I had already included IconicExpert in THE WALL OF SHAME for his very irregular -and explained in detail in this thread- involvement in the case of the BC community donations for a proposed Wall Street event that never took place.
and yet you bought into his IPO  Grin Grin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 08:06:52 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2014, 06:08:01 AM by barabbas

BYTECENT

and yet you bought into his IPO  Grin Grin

Yes. As detailed at the time -and fully available here- I happen to believe that, while inexcusably clumsy, lazy and inconsiderate, his deception of the BC donors wasn't either a scam or a theft.

I bought, very modestly, into BYC IPO because I also believed it was a great idea with plenty of potential. To this point even, I choose to believe -at the risk of being possibly wrong-, that BYC is not a scam, just a mess caused by the erratic, absurd and ultimately self damaging actions of this individual, IconicExpert, that, for some egocentric, unmanageable personal problem, in my opinion, chooses always to destroy even his most promising projects for no apparent reason other than to gain enormous amounts of totally negative publicity.

It's quite baffling to me, actually.  

EDIT TO ADD (11-16-2014):

Forced, no doubt, by Bittrex, there was a period of 48 hours in which every investors in Bytecent could sell their coins against a wall at 50k satoshis. To me that means the launch, again, is clean since everyone had the opportunity to cash out of the unexpected mess and, since, the mess seems to have stabilized and it appears that mining is what it should have been from the beginning.

The events of the past days though have offered yet another vision of a very disturbed, insecure man in IconicExpert and, consequently, I will not be supporting Bytecent even after having corrected the mess. I wish him and every remaining investor good luck though.
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 08:40:03 PM

What a funny thread.  Grin

barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 08:31:29 AM

STAY AWAY FROM BAY

Zimbeck is up to here in personal debts and is more than probably selling his Black Halo ideas to Pump&Dump groups (probably the Black Hand; possibly several) to get access to quick cash. Everything is vaporware there, nothing at all is new and when and if it is and works, it will be first in BlackCoin. IF, being the operative word. In any case, none of it is of any real value for regulation will be implemented in crypto long before any real decentralized market place or decentralized form of payment really takes effect. Mind you, no one has come even remotely close to DarkSend and no one uses it either.

But, above all, please pay attention to all the flashing red flags, ok?
1.- Self moderated thread. Don't believe the crap: Only reason for it is to avoid posts like this one you are reading to be posted there. Because they have a lot to hide and that is the only way they can pretend no one knows their trick.

2.- Read the thread. How come all of a sudden such an amount of "enthusiasts" of the project, post again and again, them all being either newbies or juniors? Draw your own conclusions... ok, I'll do it for you: They are sock puppets; accounts that are operated by a very small amount of people probably working for the likes of Bobsurplus Prometheous, Black Hand, others or a combination of several.

3.- They pretend to have sold a lot in the ICO... Thousands of BTC. Let me tell you this: Even if you would be selling $100 bills in crypto for 90% of its value in today's alts, you wouldn't sell "thousands of BTC". There's simply no money left in crypto. It's all gone to the P&D groups and the crooked devs. Gonzo. I don't care what you offer, you won't get an ico going over 200BTC no matter if you invent something that is better than sliced bread. There's simply no cash, period. How they do it you ask? Well, not discounting than the exchanges could do anything for money, misrepresent figures included, let's assume that BTER did not and they really "sold" thousands of BTC in BAY. If that was the case, they sold it to themselves. You know the old trick? The right hand pays the left hand and everything goes to the same pocket. Trust nothing but what you can see. And what is that? 20-30 BTC per 24-hour volume in Bittrex. You don't need to look anywhere else. That tells you that roughly 10BTC was invested and another 10BTC was divested. Or dumped. Use your brain, ok?

Yep, you are going to read a lot of answers to this post, you'll see. Pay attention and you'll see the same newbie accounst and a host of new ones, pretending its FUD. Use your brain. Or throw your money away. Your call.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: