Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:40:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN][GLYPH] GlyphCoin - | Cryptsy BTC/LTC | Bittrex | Glyphbox Release  (Read 64006 times)
GLYPH (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:06:47 AM

ScamExposer where you been this whole time? It's about time someone like you shows up on these threads, seperating the wheat from the chaff! Popcorn ready.

I was busy learning C and understanding how this cryptothing works, and in the process of doing so I found that at least 90% of all the alts is just a search and replace job by dumbasses who don't know the first thing about coding.

// ppcoin: if responsible for sync-checkpoint send it
    if (pfrom && !CSyncCheckpoint::strGLYPHerPrivKey.empty())
        Checkpoints::SendSyncCheckpoint(Checkpoints::AutoSelectSyncCheckpoint());

where:  if (pfrom && !CSyncCheckpoint::strGLYPHerPrivKey.empty())
should obviously be:   if (pfrom && !CSyncCheckpoint::strmasterPrivKey.empty())

thats what you get when you just search and replace Tongue

or:

case BTC: return QString("GLYPH");
    case mBTC: return QString("mSUM");
    case uBTC: return QString::fromUtf8("μSUM");
    default: return QString("Huh");

etc. This is so utterly stupid it is amazing.

How people expect this 'dev' to deliver anything is beyond me ... if you can't even search and replace right, or read C, how on earth will you add new features?

Thanks for noticing those problems. I'm surprised you havent mentioned the fact that the png image in the wallet is far too big and makes the transaction history unreadable. The original dev was new at this, but he has had some serious family health problems and has been gone AFK. We liked the name and some of his ideas, and the project is transitioning to a new team of devs.

We will update this within a few hours. Feel free to FUD as you please, we appreciate the attention.

Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:08:12 AM

Wahahaha

Cloning  MASTIFF and replacing all MAST for GLYPH in your source makes you look retarded, master became GLYPHer etc, apparently you guys are such good devs (LOL!! Just in case you guys are so stupid you don't get this either, I am being sarcastic!) you don't even know to search and replace case-sensitive. Also you might wanna correct the bitcoinunits so it doesn't say mSUM etc. OMG, this is such a botch-job, it's hilarious!

Good luck scamming all the sheep on Twatter! Tongue

talking about clone here? really? every coin is a clone of something else in this place, mastiff make no difference, not for defending glyph or what but your argument is stupid...

Lol .. my argument is not stupid, you however obviously are since you cant even interpretate English right.I am not talking about it being a clone. You might wanna check the code, nimrod  .. I am talking about the dev being so retarded he could not even search and replace right or change the units from mSUM to mGLYPH  ... but hey, go ahead and trust this obvious scam which was mashed together in 5 minutes ... whatever floats your boat, dumbass!

Have fun burying this under even more nonsense!

i don't buy scam coin, and like i said i'm not defending this, i'm just against no-sense
MoosaNYC

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:12:45 AM

ScamExposer where you been this whole time? It's about time someone like you shows up on these threads, seperating the wheat from the chaff! Popcorn ready.

I was busy learning C and understanding how this cryptothing works, and in the process of doing so I found that at least 90% of all the alts is just a search and replace job by dumbasses who don't know the first thing about coding.

or:

How people expect this 'dev' to deliver anything is beyond me ... if you can't even search and replace right, or read C, how on earth will you add new features?

Thanks for noticing those problems. I'm surprised you havent mentioned the fact that the png image in the wallet is far too big and makes the transaction history unreadable. The original dev was new at this, but he has had some serious family health problems and has been gone AFK. We liked the name and some of his ideas, and the project is transitioning to a new team of devs.

We will update this within a few hours. Feel free to FUD as you please, we appreciate the attention.

Smiley

Wonderful, thanks for the clarification wish best to the new devs Smiley
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:13:44 AM

Scamexposer, create your own thread and make a twitter or facebook page. Arguing with fanboys on their threads is meaningless, let them get scammed if they so choose. And to the dev, I didn't mean to fud, I was talking about scam coins and pump and dump teams in the general sense. Good luck with glyph and further development.

ScamExposer

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:18:44 AM

or:

Smiley

Hahaha ... I would be extremely surprised if you even wrote 1 line of code or bring an update ... all you showed so far is extreme lack of skill and knowledge .. but hey .. in a few hours your pockets will be filled with scammed BTC and it won't matter anymore, huh? Rats like you make me sick .... you are destroying cryptocoins for the world, while they have so much potential if the 'dev' actually knows how to code (like Evan of DRK for example).

Calling the facts and proof I showed that you are a retard who doesnt even know how to code FUD just proofs my point even more..

And yes I made a new account ... why would  I want to taint my good one with talking to retards like you guys?? DERP !

Have fun being scammed noobs!
MoosaNYC

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:30:53 AM

Name:   ScamExposer
Activity:   1
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   Today at 08:17:28 AM

lol funny you decided to register a new account and FUD a coin that is rising.
Your argument is pretty nonsensical, coins are still cheap just buy Smiley

GTFO of the thread you shithead, let the dev provide his update. You should stop trying to smear coins in a self-righteous attempt to save the "noobs"
coin cloning is not a abstract in the altcoin community, nor is the 'error' which you so kindly bolded for us to see a critical mistake, a change will be pushed to correct any flaws in copying the dev said. Coin is rising, its leading % increase on a solid exchange and an is update coming, sounds like someone sold to me at 950 satoshi  Roll Eyes

GLYPH (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:33:14 AM

Hahaha ... I would be extremely surprised if you even wrote 1 line of code or bring an update ... all you showed so far is extreme lack of skill and knowledge .. but hey .. in a few hours your pockets will be filled with scammed BTC and it won't matter anymore, huh? Rats like you make me sick .... you are destroying cryptocoins for the world, while they have so much potential if the 'dev' actually knows how to code (like Evan of DRK for example).

Calling the facts and proof I showed that you are a retard who doesnt even know how to code FUD just proofs my point even more..

And yes I made a new account ... why would  I want to taint my good one with talking to retards like you guys?? DERP !

Have fun being scammed noobs!

One of our devs is working on it now. At least the original error was consistent and still worked properly.

Also, DRK anon doesn't work and nearly destroyed the network with forks, and the price has never regained its highs.

Thank you for the free code audit.

If you would like some GLYPH coins for the help, please post your address.
ScamExposer

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:35:17 AM

GTFO of the thread you shithead, let the dev provide his update. You should stop trying to smear coins in a self-righteous attempt to save the "noobs"
coin cloning is not a abstract in the altcoin community, nor is the 'error' which you so kindly bolded for us to see a critical mistake, a change will be pushed to correct any flaws in copying the dev said. Coin is rising, its leading % increase on a solid exchange and an is update coming, sounds like someone sold to me at 850 satoshi  Roll Eyes

Drop dead you knucklehead, you are obviously affiliated with these scammers by defending a 5 minute search and replace job .... I will torch this scam as much as I want ... truth hurts huh!

We will see who is right in a few hours when this suposed update is coming from people who don't even know how to read C, let alone write it.

We will see who has the last laugh!
GLYPH (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:58:55 AM

Hi Dev,

Could you fix a bit glyphcoin-qt.pro file on the github, please?
Lines from 19 to 30 are windows specific locations, so they need to start with "windows:" tag.
Non-windows users must clear them manually and this simple tag could make it compatible with all the platforms.

Not all of non-windows users know know to fix the sources.
I would appreciate if glyph was the first POW/POS coin free of this obvious bug.

I've updated those lines to:

# Windows specific compilation parameters.    Thanks to Marada for the tip.
windows:BOOST_LIB_SUFFIX=-mgw48-mt-s-1_55
windows:BOOST_INCLUDE_PATH=C:/deps/boost_1_55_0
windows:BOOST_LIB_PATH=C:/deps/boost_1_55_0/stage/lib
windows:BDB_INCLUDE_PATH=C:/deps/db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix
windows:BDB_LIB_PATH=C:/deps/db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix
windows:OPENSSL_INCLUDE_PATH=C:/deps/openssl-1.0.1g/include
windows:OPENSSL_LIB_PATH=C:/deps/openssl-1.0.1g
windows:MINIUPNPC_INCLUDE_PATH=C:/deps
windows:LIBPNG_INCLUDE_PATH=C:/deps/libpng-1.6.9
windows:LIBPNG_LIB_PATH=C:/deps/libpng-1.6.9/.libs
windows:MINIUPNPC_LIB_PATH=C:/deps/miniupnpc
windows:QRENCODE_INCLUDE_PATH=C:/deps/qrencode-3.4.3
windows:QRENCODE_LIB_PATH=C:/deps/qrencode-3.4.3/.libs

I will push the changes soon.

Thanks all!
marada

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:04:21 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2014, 11:18:05 AM by marada

coin cloning is not a abstract in the altcoin community, nor is the 'error' which you so kindly bolded for us to see a critical mistake, a change will be pushed to correct any flaws in copying the dev said. Coin is rising, its leading % increase on a solid exchange and an is update coming, sounds like someone sold to me at 850 satoshi  Roll Eyes

Drop dead you knucklehead, you are obviously affiliated with these scammers by defending a 5 minute search and replace job .... I will torch this scam as much as I want ... truth hurts huh!

We will see who is right in a few hours when this suposed update is coming from people who don't even know how to read C, let alone write it.

This really wansn't the worst coin and dev I have to do with.
Yes, there were some minor bugs, but I have to notice unlike many other clones:
1) sources were released and possible to compile from the launch time,
2) DEV responds and does the fixes, seems to be interested.

These two things need to be appreciated.

@ ScamExposer:
Look around, there are many really worse coins. Why are you present only here?
Whenever you see the issue - post it, but give at least few hours so devs could react.
If only you are honest.
ScamExposer

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:22:59 AM

@ ScamExposer:
Look around, there are many really worse coins.
Whenever you see the issue - post it, but give at least few hours so devs could react.
If only you are honest.

Here is the problem, apparently cloning a git (5 sec) and running a search and replace (also 5 sec and this one was even poorly executed, case senstive would have been better) qualifies someone to be called a dev? I can tell you this is incredibly offensive to actual devs, who painstakingly work days and days to implement a new feature .. (I happen to be one, I have been coding for 31 years).

How can you trust someone who has shown no skill (rather a lack thereof) to deliver on promises of new features?

And yes, there are many more coins who deserve a good torching. But if were to expose all it would become a day job, and I already have one of those, being developer and all. Also we would be left with like 10 coins tbh Tongue

Either way .... I have done my part ... what you do with the information I provided is up to you lot ..

I am out .. back to actual developing.
GLYPH (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:26:05 AM

Hahaha ... I would be extremely surprised if you even wrote 1 line of code or bring an update ... all you showed so far is extreme lack of skill and knowledge

Either way .... I have done my part ... what you do with the information I provided is up to you lot ..

More members have been added to dev team since launch.

Again, thanks for the heads up and free code audit, even if you felt the need to bring it with hate and FUD.

We updated within a couple hours of you pointing this out.

The original 'dev' claims he missed it because the code still worked properly. However, the pszTimestamp and nonce and other information was properly modified.

If you see anything else sloppy please let us know!

Github is properly updated with all fixes.

https://github.com/glyphcoin/glyphcoin

Also we have compiled a new windows wallet:

https://mega.co.nz/#!VElQGaQZ!Bk97CXTHOw91dHt2bulBBx0kAZVD7Hq9Kf9tJcKBs9I

We will be adding custom theme and features soon, and more announcements are coming.

GLYPH (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:33:19 AM

@ ScamExposer:
Look around, there are many really worse coins. Why are you present only here?
If only you are honest.

Thank you Marada, we pushed all fixes and updates within an hour or two tops.

We will be here with support and more features!!

MoosaNYC

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:34:55 AM

Very nice dev timely update  Wink

I am very confident in your abilities to bring us many new features! Smiley
ScamExposer

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:11:55 PM

Hahaha ... I would be extremely surprised if you even wrote 1 line of code or bring an update ... all you showed so far is extreme lack of skill and knowledge

More members have been added to dev team since launch.

Again, thanks for the heads up and free code audit, even if you felt the need to bring it with hate and FUD.

We updated within a couple hours of you pointing this out.

The original 'dev' claims he missed it because the code still worked properly. However, the pszTimestamp and nonce and other information was properly modified.

If you see anything else sloppy please let us know!

Github is properly updated with all fixes.

https://github.com/glyphcoin/glyphcoin

Also we have compiled a new windows wallet:

https://mega.co.nz/#!VElQGaQZ!Bk97CXTHOw91dHt2bulBBx0kAZVD7Hq9Kf9tJcKBs9I

We will be adding custom theme and features soon, and more announcements are coming.

Lol .. doing more replaces to mask the fuckups of the first set of replaces is not a fix, a fix would require actual code to be written ;P
This still does not make you a dev ... show us some code you wrote which is unique to your implementation, then you are a dev.

I'll give you one thing though, you are good at this scamming thing, great responses, I could use someone like you on my team Tongue
With all these Fry's it must be like taking candy from a baby!

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/264/241/9e9.gif
GLYPH (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:15:45 PM

Lol .. doing more replaces to mask the fuckups of the first set of replaces is not a fix, a fix would require actual code to be written ;P
This still does not make you a dev ... show us some code you wrote which is unique to your implementation, then you are a dev.

I'll give you one thing though, you are good at this scamming thing, great responses, I could use someone like you on my team Tongue
With all these Fry's it must be like taking candy from a baby!

I checked all code and replaced most by hand.

A coin is not a scam if the intentions are pure. The price has obviously risen, now more than 10x, and then stayed there. There is no "dump" - we have far bigger plans for the project.

Now please, stop trolling us! I need to get some sleep!!  Smiley
fluttergas

Activity: 70

roflcopterfanaticsystemz

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:34:29 PM

irc #crypto-tweakers
ScamExposer

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:28:42 PM

[sarcasm]Oh wow, you did such a good job! [/sarcasm]

Again showing off your non-existant skills I see!
You made me go LOL!

Changing:
Code:
#     windows:BOOST_LIB_SUFFIX = -mgw48-mt-s-1_550
for
Code:
#     BOOST_LIB_SUFFIX = -mgw48-mt-s-1_550
does nothing

You just showed again you don't really understand what you are doing, since apparently you don't even know that lines starting with '# ' (note the whitespace after the #) are comments and not executed ><

But I am really gonna stop now ... otherwise you might manage to make your skills look legit due to my pointers Tongue

Have fun!
Buhbye!
cryptowest

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:42:16 PM

You made me go LOL!

Changing:
Code:
#     windows:BOOST_LIB_SUFFIX = -mgw48-mt-s-1_550
for
Code:
#     BOOST_LIB_SUFFIX = -mgw48-mt-s-1_550
does nothing

You just showed again you don't really understand what you are doing, since apparently you don't even know that lines starting with '# ' (note the whitespace after the #) are comments and not executed ><

But I am really gonna stop now ... otherwise you might manage to make your skills look legit due to my pointers Tongue

Have fun!
Buhbye!

hey dickhead... Ive been watching this and stayed impartial. Now yr just making up lies - the code you're referring to is here:

https://github.com/glyphcoin/glyphcoin/blob/master/glyphcoin-qt.pro#L19

Code:
# Windows specific compilation parameters.    Thanks to Marada for the tip.

theres no comment on that line and they already replied to you about that exact part of the code, at the same time they pushed the last commit.

go outside and get some fresh air, please.

ScamExposer

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:55:02 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2014, 02:09:08 PM by ScamExposer

You made me go LOL!

Changing:
Code:
#     windows:BOOST_LIB_SUFFIX = -mgw48-mt-s-1_550
for
Code:
#     BOOST_LIB_SUFFIX = -mgw48-mt-s-1_550
does nothing

Have fun!
Buhbye!

hey dickhead... Ive been watching this and stayed impartial. Now yr just making up lies - the code you're referring to is here:

https://github.com/glyphcoin/glyphcoin/blob/master/glyphcoin-qt.pro#L19

Code:
# Windows specific compilation parameters.    Thanks to Marada for the tip.

theres no comment on that line and they already replied to you about that exact part of the code, at the same time they pushed the last commit.

go outside and get some fresh air, please.

Hey fuckhead,

I am not making up lies, you are being retarded, learn to read a fucking git commit history, you dumbass!

https://github.com/glyphcoin/glyphcoin/commit/96c59b570590066174a8c41b23fa0d1725405bb1

Line 421/422

Incredible how stupid this lot is ... retards of the week!
Not only do you nubs not know how to code, but you don't understand git either... so sad..

It's a good thing being stupid does not hurt, huh, else you would be in constant agony.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: