Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:06:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RZR] Razor - Cutting Edge of Technology ☆[TOR]☆[No Pre/ICO] Updated Nodes!  (Read 247452 times)
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:25:18 AM

i don't always mine shitcoins, but when i do i hold others responsible for the failures of said shitcoin. get off the mods back and go gripe at the dev of colbert coin... oh thats right...

I never mined it. And what I sent it, it was dust, but when I sent it, it was a 15x arb which is not the point at all. Depositing and withdrawing many times a day has led to many wallets with issues at the same time that of course are ignored when brought up like the blockchain is lying..and not just shitcoins (which aren't they all?)

The best part is when the coins lose 5,10,15x their value as they are hung up on their end. Who eats that?

Don't list supercoin, but list colbert and keep it listed. That was their decision and they charge the user for it to work correctly
...oh that's right.

Charge me for a burger I order then give me a grilled cheese and see what happens.
It is the principal.

I guess you just grovel to your table and eat that grilled cheese.

RZR has done good today, will see how long it takes to get on mintpal, for now KORE is next big riser then BURN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:28:42 AM

i don't always mine shitcoins, but when i do i hold others responsible for the failures of said shitcoin. get off the mods back and go gripe at the dev of colbert coin... oh thats right...

I never mined it. And what I sent it, it was dust, but when I sent it, it was a 15x arb which is not the point at all. Depositing and withdrawing many times a day has led to many wallets with issues at the same time that of course are ignored when brought up like the blockchain is lying..and not just shitcoins (which aren't they all?)

The best part is when the coins lose 5,10,15x their value as they are hung up on their end. Who eats that?

Don't list supercoin, but list colbert and keep it listed. That was their decision and they charge the user for it to work correctly
...oh that's right.

Charge me for a burger I order then give me a grilled cheese and see what happens.
It is the principal.

RZR has done good today, will see how long it takes to get on mintpal, for now KORE is next big riser then BURN

Well were closing in on block 10000.  I would suspect we stay calm till then.
pgb

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:30:42 AM

omg somebody r i sent my razor to a riecoin addres on poloniex instead of razorcoin address.. 0 confirms how do i get themback??? whoever helps i will send them coins!!

im about to cry.. i sent 5000 razorcoin to a ryecoin address... please someone help me

Hey, Poloniex wallet manager here.
The addresses are compatible, however, the private keys are NOT compatible. I've fixed a similar issue for a user before, and will give this my best effort to get it fixed for you. If you'd like to stay in touch, email me at tf2honeybadger@poloniex.com and I'll give you updates as I have progress.

Maybe you could fix the broken wallets on poloniex first instead of trying to steal from someone else that was already helping?
don't you have some modding to do?

They will not be able to solve the issue as soon as it hits the blockchain and is included in a block, because it will already be in a Poloniex wallet. I was informed of this particular issue by a Poloniex moderator. I do not expect or need any bounty for this, as it is part of my job to work on these issues.

And as I stated before, you have plenty of work that needs to be done already.

Helping clients is part of his work. What's wrong with you?

When he lights his hair on fire and hollers sh!t the moment some btc is dangled and/or the perceived value of a coin is higher than others so it should get preferential treatment? There is a long line of people with issues and tickets open regarding wallets, deposits and withdrawals currently that have been waiting for hours, days and weeks. Why did this become the most important issue?

Well, nobody has said that the issues are not been looked at or that this has become a priority. tf2honeybadger has said that he will give his best which he probably does already with other issues. I agree with you that all clients should get the same treatment, but Polo as a business will always prioritize the "bigger accounts" and in this case colbertcoin is probably not one or maybe the issues are not that easy to fix. I really don't know but hope he gets it sorted for you and this guy gets his coins back as it is a lot of money and if RZR does well could be a huge amount. I will stop posting now so I'm not accused of spamming this thread which was the last thing I wanted to do. Sorry for that and best of luck to all holding RZR

NEM : TAFTFJ-JJ4XTW-FNYZU7-HZR2Y2-RXIKEW-QIOWFJ-WM4N
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:33:05 AM

...oh that's right.

It is the principal.

Burn and Kore coming off their mini pumps. Since both have nothing to offer over 1000 existing coins I think I'll pass.
r3wt

Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:35:14 AM

...oh that's right.

It is the principal.

fair enough, i will concede to you the point. They should atleast make a statement instead of leaving you and others in the lurch.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:37:24 AM

...oh that's right.

It is the principal.

Burn and Kore coming off their mini pumps. Since both have nothing to offer over 1000 existing coins I think I'll pass.

Well I don't think burn has much to offer.  They say they are adding tor, but do they really know what they are doing?  The dev is a friend of the boostcoin dev and I think 1/2 that coin is the work of maxximu2?  At this point at least to me it sounds like they are just saying things trying to hype up the coin.
lawgicc

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 01:42:25 AM

...oh that's right.

It is the principal.

Well I don't think burn has much to offer.  They say they are adding tor, but do they really know what they are doing?  The dev is a friend of the boostcoin dev and I think 1/2 that coin is the work of maxximu2?  At this point at least to me it sounds like they are just saying things trying to hype up the coin.

+1 Along with IconicExpert constantly endorsing the coin aka Cancer coin killer. I dont touch coins IE tweets about

mrBitcoinZ.com
@mrB1tc01n
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:52:53 AM

...oh that's right.

It is the principal.

KORE is no pump, date has been set for this week for release, also guys i don't think burner coin is trying to be anonymous, i think its just trying to be a secure network so it isn't shut down. read https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=645753.msg7418236#msg7418236
jebus911

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 02:17:49 AM

Hey Hashlink guy, my account is locked on the pool and I'm not getting an email, can you PM me plz Smiley
RoyalMiners

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 02:32:33 AM

https://i.imgur.com/iaGmm2Q.png

Royal Miners
www.royalminers.com

Royal Miners is now mining RazorCoin.  Always good to spread the hash around.  Royal Miners was created by mining enthusiasts for mining enthusiasts.  No registration required, simply mine with your wallet address as your username, and anything as a password.

Code:
stratum+tcp://s.royalminers.com:3015 -u YourRZRaddress -p x

https://i.imgur.com/t6lORLt.png
Spread some hash, would love to earn some business.
bobcaticus

Activity: 553

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 02:48:08 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2014, 03:50:53 AM by bobcaticus

-Nevermind my old question, had a 'derp' moment. 

Looking forward to seeing where this will go!
shadowmoon

Activity: 210

ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:19:37 AM

Razorcoin (RZR) has established partnership with Bitscoinshop (http://www.bitscoinshop.com.br/en/) where you can buy items by using Razorcoins, and enjoy 5% discount. As Razorcoin is not yet integrated with the payment platform, you will need to use the following procedure during checkout:

1. Customers wishing to purchase using Razorcoin should choose the product, along with signing up with the details and place of delivery;

2. Choose the bank transfer as the payment method, meanwhile leave a message to indicate that you want to pay with Razorcoin;

3. In the message, specify the dollar amount of your purchase (with 5% discount) and the quote of the current exchanging rate (Bittrex Exchange). Bitscoinshop will convert the amount of your purchase into Razorcoins, and send wallet address for payment.

4. Once confirmed the payment, items will be delivered.

We have many items for mining as gridseed, Asics, shoes and articles of clothing.

RazorTech (OP)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:34:30 AM

Razorcoin (RZR) has established partnership with Bitscoinshop (http://www.bitscoinshop.com.br/en/) where you can buy items by using Razorcoins, and enjoy 5% discount. As Razorcoin is not yet integrated with the payment platform, you will need to use the following procedure during checkout:

1. Customers wishing to purchase using Razorcoin should choose the product, along with signing up with the details and place of delivery;

2. Choose the bank transfer as the payment method, meanwhile leave a message to indicate that you want to pay with Razorcoin;

3. In the message, specify the dollar amount of your purchase (with 5% discount) and the quote of the current exchanging rate (Bittrex Exchange). Bitscoinshop will convert the amount of your purchase into Razorcoins, and send wallet address for payment.

4. Once confirmed the payment, items will be delivered.

We have many items for mining as gridseed, Asics, shoes and articles of clothing.

RazorTech (OP)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 05:16:39 AM

roastbeef

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 05:20:35 AM

Razor just added to Chunky! ~500mh/s currently. Come find our first block and get a bonus!

stratum+tcp://us-east.chunkypools.com:3360

home: https://chunkypools.com/
rzr home: https://chunkypools.com/rzr/

https://chunkypools.com - POT | WC | DOGE | MUN | RPC | DEF | DGB | KDC | RUBY | POT | STP | SPN | PCN

1% PROP - SSL - custom MPOS - profit-switching port - single-sign on - great IRC community - scalable architecture - no downtime
philipvdlinde

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 05:29:50 AM

Ok tell me where i am wrong then?  Cool

Why did the dev mine the coins before hitting the exchange?
Why did the dev use an old algorithm so a lot of coins could be mined fast in a short period of time?
Coincidence this coin could be mined easily and has a short supply no?

Prove me this coin was not created for a quick  dump on newbies?

Indeed so far any valid questions you asked you labelled as FUD.

I do hope newbies didn't fall for this and have the common sense to see Razor is just a quick pump and dump. In all honesty your BTC are better elsewhere.

Shut the hell up about people spreading FUD, you can't prove that they missed the train. They might be holding more than you.

At this point any sort of negative criticism is being interpreted as FUD, it's ridicolous. Any sort of criticism is dismissed to make way for rabid hype and stupid comments like "TO THE MOON BROTHAS!!" AND "UNDERVALUUED!!!111"

If you want this coin to be respectable try not ignoring people with critical input towards how to make the coin better.

loll pisoff, you are spreading dis-information about this coin and thats regarded as fud.

Damn dude, are you actually retarded or just trolling? You know a dev has to mine a coin to start the network right? They quite literally must mine before its on an exchange. I never thought I'd meet someone who made George W Bush look intelligent.

see my second post, after this you will be surprised. Oh and btw very cool to make a btctalk account with Jeremy Ross's twitter tag.
r3wt

Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 05:35:28 AM

someone wants cheap coins

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
milan74

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 05:36:46 AM

with a volume of more than 1100 btc on bittrex, it is just a matter of time with regards to when we will hit cryptsy and mintpal
jebus911

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 05:42:19 AM

Ok tell me where i am wrong then?  Cool

Why did the dev mine the coins before hitting the exchange?
Why did the dev use an old algorithm so a lot of coins could be mined fast in a short period of time?
Coincidence this coin could be mined easily and has a short supply no?

Prove me this coin was not created for a quick  dump on newbies?

Indeed so far any valid questions you asked you labelled as FUD.

I do hope newbies didn't fall for this and have the common sense to see Razor is just a quick pump and dump. In all honesty your BTC are better elsewhere.

Shut the hell up about people spreading FUD, you can't prove that they missed the train. They might be holding more than you.

At this point any sort of negative criticism is being interpreted as FUD, it's ridicolous. Any sort of criticism is dismissed to make way for rabid hype and stupid comments like "TO THE MOON BROTHAS!!" AND "UNDERVALUUED!!!111"

If you want this coin to be respectable try not ignoring people with critical input towards how to make the coin better.

loll pisoff, you are spreading dis-information about this coin and thats regarded as fud.

Damn dude, are you actually retarded or just trolling? You know a dev has to mine a coin to start the network right? They quite literally must mine before its on an exchange. I never thought I'd meet someone who made George W Bush look intelligent.

see my second post, after this you will be surprised. Oh and btw very cool to make a btctalk account with Jeremy Ross's twitter tag.

https://twitter.com/jebus911/status/480224095053680644
jebus911

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 05:44:06 AM

I was responding to R2 though, not you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: