Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:34:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FujiCoin | Japan | Since 2014 | The Best Crypto Currency  (Read 152903 times)
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 03:12:22 AM

Yeah this coin is all but dead.
No meaningful exchanges and now the best block explorer is gone =/

Hi GenTarkin. I think Fujicoin will really die if the community is gone. Now, funding is also required for listing on a mid-sized exchange. Unfortunately, the Fujicoin community has no funds. Can you lead and collect funds?

Can't get funds if likely the exchanges will drop your coin at 80 million FJC for sale as an example on yobit at the lowest satoshi setting they have 0.00000001 units. Without some

action the next purge of the exchanges will dump this coin. No buys I can tell but dust in months...again, going no where without some major changes to protocol/miners/go pow/merge

with some other project/ go litecoin route and do mimblewimble..something ..it is like a dead kite on a telephone line it sparks once in a bit but it means nothing.

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
motty (OP)

Activity: 918
Merit: 512

Member FujiCoin.org

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2019, 08:12:03 PM

Fujicoin was listed on the CREX24 exchange

Fujicoin was listed on the CREX24 exchange today.

https://crex24.com/exchange/FJC-BTC

・ CREX24 is about 130th in the CMC ranking
・ The top exchange for number of altcoin listings
・ Transaction fee is 0.1% or less
・ Unlimited deposits & withdrawals
・ The service operates in all countries except the UK, USA, Canada and Israel.
 EU residents may need KYC soon.

-> This problem can be avoided by using a free VPN app and connecting from Hong Kong.

For example: https://windscribe.com/download

fujicoin.org  We trust the bright future of FujiCoin!
motty (OP)

Activity: 918
Merit: 512

Member FujiCoin.org

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2020, 09:27:06 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2020, 01:04:41 AM by motty

Wishing you and your family a super Happy New Year

fujicoin.org  We trust the bright future of FujiCoin!
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 09:30:48 PM

Again, I fail to see how just adding dubious exchanges is gonna do anything for Fujicoin, if the fundamentals are that over 99% of all coins on the exchanges that carry Fujicoin

are currently not being bought in any manner. That is just beating a dead horse IMHO. Sad I suspect that FJC will be delisted from many of all these exchanges in the near future

for lack of volume, or at least that is how it used to work, back in the day.

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 01:34:02 AM

The tech is ready, we just need the marketing made on the right timing
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 03:36:54 AM

If you want at least SOMETHING to do with FJC you would be no worse off than figuring out how you could get on the FREECOIN tab on Yobit Exchange.

FreeCoins tab on Yobit below:

https://yobit.net/en/freecoins/

There are indeed coins for every hour/2hours/etc or 1 day giveaways of coin and it auto dumps into the appropriate Yobit wallet so you don't even have to set that up. Does that as soon as you grab a particular free coin.

Again, most are as bad or worse than FJC for no monthly volume or sales or just puny amounts of no consequence like DASH or whatever...but hey, it is exposure. King of the sewer exposure..but we can't be picky.

Indeed with like 90 million FJC on various exchanges unsold for months, the angle to do on this Yobit freecoins tab, IMHO, would be to like give away 100 FJC every 2 hours or so...the free coins tab is just kinda there as you

are doing other things on yobit...so what the heck..you hit the tab...so you can play with the robot and gets lots of useless coin in various useless wallets in auto setup....yeah...I'm that bored...

But anyway IMHO, with FJC you'd blow the amount given out if you went with 100 FJC at least initially every 2-hour timer..just to get frigging noticed on a sort of who is giving the most dust on the freecoin tab.

by any of the other orphan coins on their freecoin tab doing like 0.000001 whatever...FJC would kill with actual coin numbers as I'd suggest above.

What the heck, if you can dazzle them with brilliance, confuse the issue with bullsh*t and be king of the sh*tcoins on Yobit's Freecoins tab.

Hell, it is stuff to do. Smiley But again, I'd not piss around...I'd give out a lot of FJC like 100 every hour....if nothing else at least for what the Yobit price of 0.0000001 qubiz coin or something dumb like that on the yobit site..

.hell, with that fantasy, at least on paper and with enough freecoin giveaway to blow the others out the door...at least on paper it would look good. Well, until you actually tried to sell any.

Anyway, from what I can tell from that tab, FJC could be like king of the 'lost and broken crypto' Smiley

Stuff to do Smiley

Brad

Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 02:34:09 PM

If you want at least SOMETHING to do with FJC you would be no worse off than figuring out how you could get on the FREECOIN tab on Yobit Exchange.

There are indeed coins for every hour/2hours/etc or 1 day giveaways of coin and it auto dumps into the appropriate Yobit wallet so you don't even have to set that up. Does that as soon as you grab a particular free coin.

Again, most are as bad or worse than FJC for no monthly volume or sales or just puny amounts of no consequence like DASH or whatever...but hey, it is exposure. King of the sewer exposure..but we can't be picky.

Indeed with like 90 million FJC on various exchanges unsold for months, the angle to do on this Yobit freecoins tab, IMHO, would be to like give away 100 FJC every 2 hours or so...the free coins tab is just kinda there as you

are doing other things on yobit...so what the heck..you hit the tab...so you can play with the robot and gets lots of useless coin in various useless wallets in auto setup....yeah...I'm that bored...

But anyway IMHO, with FJC you'd blow the amount given out if you went with 100 FJC at least initially every 2-hour timer..just to get frigging noticed on a sort of who is giving the most dust on the freecoin tab.

by any of the other orphan coins on their freecoin tab doing like 0.000001 whatever...FJC would kill with actual coin numbers as I'd suggest above.

What the heck, if you can dazzle them with brilliance, confuse the issue with bullsh*t and be king of the sh*tcoins on Yobit's Freecoins tab.

Hell, it is stuff to do. Smiley But again, I'd not piss around...I'd give out a lot of FJC like 100 every hour....if nothing else at least for what the Yobit price of 0.0000001 qubiz coin or something dumb like that on the yobit site..

.hell, with that fantasy, at least on paper and with enough freecoin giveaway to blow the others out the door...at least on paper it would look good. Well, until you actually tried to sell any.

Anyway, from what I can tell from that tab, FJC could be like king of the 'lost and broken crypto' Smiley

Stuff to do Smiley

Brad

bla bla bla I only read you can complain, but I don't see you doing anything.
lightfoot
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 2239

I fix broken miners. And make holes in teeth :-)

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 05:20:21 PM

I think I just heard Searing volunteering to do this. Cool!!!
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 06:02:07 PM

Stuff to do Smiley

Brad

you should read... I told FJC dev he should get on Yobit freecoins tab and blow the other sh*tcoins off the list by giving away 100 FJC a day or some such vs their 0.000001 of whatever...

hey..it something

brad

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 06:02:59 PM

I have no clue. I assume it has to be the dev/op and he has to prove he is the dev/op to do this. Not sure it is really worth the effort..but at least we would be on a list

of dead coins on yobit! (yea!)

brad

Hunyadi
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1000

☑ ♟ ☐ ♚

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 06:14:48 PM

Is the Electrum-FJC working. I get this error

"The server returned an error when broadcasting the transaction.
Consider trying to connect to a different server, or updating Electrum.

The transaction was rejected because it is too large (in bytes)."

No matter how small amount I try to sell.

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░B**-Cultist░▒▓█▇▅▃▂
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 06:23:24 PM

When I used FJC I never could get the Electrum Wallet to work. I had to use the original FJC wallet, it should be on the 1st page of this thread.

by the by,  you are last in line on the other 90 million FJC for sale with no buys..so good luck!

Brad

Hunyadi
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1000

☑ ♟ ☐ ♚

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 07:37:06 AM

I was able to send using these instructions:
i dont know what size is for the transaction that was rejected
I have looked inputs\outputs for my previous transaction and average size is about 100-200 bytes
Bob already mentioned it, it's 100kb or 100,000 bytes, it's displayed in the transaction's info if you click "Preview" in the "Send" Tab.

It seems like Electrum is trying to spend from too many inputs, just try to pick a few inputs with enough balance (about 30-60 inputs, refer on the steps below for the instructions on how to "coin control") from "coins" tab (View->Show Coins) and send it to the destination address.

Looks like you have a lot of small inputs in your wallet.
Try to consolidate your small inputs first:
  • Open Coins tab.
  • Select multiple inputs with small balance by holding "Shift" and Left click to highlight.
  • Right click to the highlighted inputs and Select "Spend", you'll be transferred to the "Send" tab.
  • From there, send to your own address and click "Max".... then, click "Preview", make sure the size is lesser than 100,000 bytes (100kb) in order to be valid.
  • This method requires confirmation too, it will take a while for you to spend the output specially if you set a low fee.

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░B**-Cultist░▒▓█▇▅▃▂
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 11:29:14 PM

Stuff to do Smiley

Brad

you should read... I told FJC dev he should get on Yobit freecoins tab and blow the other sh*tcoins off the list by giving away 100 FJC a day or some such vs their 0.000001 of whatever...

hey..it something

brad

I have no clue. I assume it has to be the dev/op and he has to prove he is the dev/op to do this. Not sure it is really worth the effort..but at least we would be on a list

brad

With such a great ideas you really deserved to be listened.

btw, if it's just giving away 100FJC a day, you can do that yourself.
Or you can't even afford that?
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 11:30:30 PM

how many tx you have in that address?
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 04:02:12 AM

Delete. Double posted due to lag.

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 04:02:57 AM

Stuff to do Smiley

Brad

hey..it something

brad

brad

I'm not the OP/Dev so from what I understand I would not be listened to get FJC on this freecoins tab on www.yobit.net/en/freecoins area.

The Last I counted there were like 90 million FJC on exchanges not moving in any sale of pretty much any value in more than a few months.

Yep. I got 10 million FJC so make me an offer. I'm just saying from the meager amount given out on the freecoins listing on yobit...I'd go big or go home if I had permission

for doing the freecoins thing on yobit as the op/dev of FJC here. At least from what I can tell the group of freecoins  listed on yobit is to give so little that 100 FJC even if it also was worth

zip along with all the other freecoins on yobit or amounts of coins given on the yobit tab, at least it would sure look good. Smiley (Even though in reality FJC would be in the same

boat with other sellers vs buyers as I state above).

I mean BSV is pumping so I have seen zombie coins return from the dead, just saying no great risk on the dev/op's part

to toss some FJC on that freecoins tab. Anyway, I post of such on here because again either amounts are given (equivalent to faucets little real amount) or the coins are even

more worthless and unknown than FJC in both $$$ and image issues. what the heck..no real risk IMHO. FJC could be king of the sh*tcoins on there for a laugh and 'supposedly'

some easy exposure that FJC even exists.

Brad

Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 09:13:37 PM

Stuff to do Smiley

Brad

hey..it something

brad

brad

I'm not the OP/Dev so from what I understand I would not be listened to get FJC on this freecoins tab on www.yobit.net/en/freecoins area.

The Last I counted there were like 90 million FJC on exchanges not moving in any sale of pretty much any value in more than a few months.

Yep. I got 10 million FJC so make me an offer. I'm just saying from the meager amount given out on the freecoins listing on yobit...I'd go big or go home if I had permission

for doing the freecoins thing on yobit as the op/dev of FJC here. At least from what I can tell the group of freecoins  listed on yobit is to give so little that 100 FJC even if it also was worth

zip along with all the other freecoins on yobit or amounts of coins given on the yobit tab, at least it would sure look good. Smiley (Even though in reality FJC would be in the same

I mean BSV is pumping so I have seen zombie coins return from the dead, just saying no great risk on the dev/op's part

to toss some FJC on that freecoins tab. Anyway, I post of such on here because again either amounts are given (equivalent to faucets little real amount) or the coins are even

more worthless and unknown than FJC in both $$$ and image issues. what the heck..no real risk IMHO. FJC could be king of the sh*tcoins on there for a laugh and 'supposedly'

Brad

It's so simple.

If you think FJC is undervalued just buy more.
If you think FJC can be better, help improve it.
If you think FJC deserves more marketing, just do it.
THis is a community coin, if you want to help, just do it.
Just stop crying. THat's not helping at all.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 01:06:55 AM

Stuff to do Smiley

Brad

hey..it something

brad

brad

Brad

It's so simple.

Look at past posts in this thread...the op/dev has had many options to improve or move on with FJC instead he has kept the outdated 2014 protocol and just does bitcoin core updates.

So unless something major happens in the development of FJC it is a dead coin.

Look at past posts on offers of improvement. This is not a community coin the dev/op refuses to change from 2014 protocol and only does bitcoin core updates.

I suppose we could fork FJC but why bother forking a coin with 2014 protocol? So it is a dead coin, I did the freecoins on Yobit for the op/dev to look at for amusement

because most of those coins, either in the amount given or in the protocol are in as bad a shape as FJC...but you can't argue with 90 million FJC for sale on various exchanges

with NO buys in that time of any note and months between buys.

As to sell my FJC I've got 10 million never got an offer on here the last year...so to say FJC is less than dead is not dubious at all. Smiley

Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 05:55:35 AM

Stuff to do Smiley

Brad

hey..it something

brad

brad

Brad

It's so simple.

Look at past posts in this thread...the op/dev has had many options to improve or move on with FJC instead he has kept the outdated 2014 protocol and just does bitcoin core updates.

So unless something major happens in the development of FJC it is a dead coin.

Look at past posts on offers of improvement. This is not a community coin the dev/op refuses to change from 2014 protocol and only does bitcoin core updates.

I suppose we could fork FJC but why bother forking a coin with 2014 protocol? So it is a dead coin, I did the freecoins on Yobit for the op/dev to look at for amusement

because most of those coins, either in the amount given or in the protocol are in as bad a shape as FJC...but you can't argue with 90 million FJC for sale on various exchanges

with NO buys in that time of any note and months between buys.

As to sell my FJC I've got 10 million never got an offer on here the last year...so to say FJC is less than dead is not dubious at all. Smiley

It's about contributing, not crying
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: