Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:09:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FujiCoin | Japan | Since 2014 | The Best Crypto Currency  (Read 152843 times)
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 08:43:56 PM

The tech is ready, we just need the marketing made on the right timing

If you want at least SOMETHING to do with FJC you would be no worse off than figuring out how you could get on the FREECOIN tab on Yobit Exchange.

FreeCoins tab on Yobit below:

https://yobit.net/en/freecoins/

There are indeed coins for every hour/2hours/etc or 1 day giveaways of coin and it auto dumps into the appropriate Yobit wallet so you don't even have to set that up. Does that as soon as you grab a particular free coin.

Again, most are as bad or worse than FJC for no monthly volume or sales or just puny amounts of no consequence like DASH or whatever...but hey, it is exposure. King of the sewer exposure..but we can't be picky.

Indeed with like 90 million FJC on various exchanges unsold for months, the angle to do on this Yobit freecoins tab, IMHO, would be to like give away 100 FJC every 2 hours or so...the free coins tab is just kinda there as you

are doing other things on yobit...so what the heck..you hit the tab...so you can play with the robot and gets lots of useless coin in various useless wallets in auto setup....yeah...I'm that bored...

But anyway IMHO, with FJC you'd blow the amount given out if you went with 100 FJC at least initially every 2-hour timer..just to get frigging noticed on a sort of who is giving the most dust on the freecoin tab.

by any of the other orphan coins on their freecoin tab doing like 0.000001 whatever...FJC would kill with actual coin numbers as I'd suggest above.

What the heck, if you can dazzle them with brilliance, confuse the issue with bullsh*t and be king of the sh*tcoins on Yobit's Freecoins tab.

Hell, it is stuff to do. Smiley But again, I'd not piss around...I'd give out a lot of FJC like 100 every hour....if nothing else at least for what the Yobit price of 0.0000001 qubiz coin or something dumb like that on the yobit site..

.hell, with that fantasy, at least on paper and with enough freecoin giveaway to blow the others out the door...at least on paper it would look good. Well, until you actually tried to sell any.

Anyway, from what I can tell from that tab, FJC could be like king of the 'lost and broken crypto' Smiley

Stuff to do Smiley

Brad

bla bla bla I only read you can complain, but I don't see you doing anything.

you should read... I told FJC dev he should get on Yobit freecoins tab and blow the other sh*tcoins off the list by giving away 100 FJC a day or some such vs their 0.000001 of whatever...

hey..it something

brad

I think I just heard Searing volunteering to do this. Cool!!!

I have no clue. I assume it has to be the dev/op and he has to prove he is the dev/op to do this. Not sure it is really worth the effort..but at least we would be on a list

of dead coins on yobit! (yea!)

brad

With such a great ideas you really deserved to be listened.

btw, if it's just giving away 100FJC a day, you can do that yourself.
Or you can't even afford that?

I'm not the OP/Dev so from what I understand I would not be listened to get FJC on this freecoins tab on www.yobit.net/en/freecoins area.

The Last I counted there were like 90 million FJC on exchanges not moving in any sale of pretty much any value in more than a few months.

Yep. I got 10 million FJC so make me an offer. I'm just saying from the meager amount given out on the freecoins listing on yobit...I'd go big or go home if I had permission

for doing the freecoins thing on yobit as the op/dev of FJC here. At least from what I can tell the group of freecoins  listed on yobit is to give so little that 100 FJC even if it also was worth

zip along with all the other freecoins on yobit or amounts of coins given on the yobit tab, at least it would sure look good. Smiley (Even though in reality FJC would be in the same

boat with other sellers vs buyers as I state above).

I mean BSV is pumping so I have seen zombie coins return from the dead, just saying no great risk on the dev/op's part

to toss some FJC on that freecoins tab. Anyway, I post of such on here because again either amounts are given (equivalent to faucets little real amount) or the coins are even

more worthless and unknown than FJC in both $$$ and image issues. what the heck..no real risk IMHO. FJC could be king of the sh*tcoins on there for a laugh and 'supposedly'

some easy exposure that FJC even exists.

Brad

It's so simple.

If you think FJC is undervalued just buy more.
If you think FJC can be better, help improve it.
If you think FJC deserves more marketing, just do it.
THis is a community coin, if you want to help, just do it.
Just stop crying. THat's not helping at all.

Look at past posts in this thread...the op/dev has had many options to improve or move on with FJC instead he has kept the outdated 2014 protocol and just does bitcoin core updates.

So unless something major happens in the development of FJC it is a dead coin.

Look at past posts on offers of improvement. This is not a community coin the dev/op refuses to change from 2014 protocol and only does bitcoin core updates.

I suppose we could fork FJC but why bother forking a coin with 2014 protocol? So it is a dead coin, I did the freecoins on Yobit for the op/dev to look at for amusement

because most of those coins, either in the amount given or in the protocol are in as bad a shape as FJC...but you can't argue with 90 million FJC for sale on various exchanges

with NO buys in that time of any note and months between buys.

As to sell my FJC I've got 10 million never got an offer on here the last year...so to say FJC is less than dead is not dubious at all. Smiley

It's about contributing, not crying

So whatcha been doing to contribute? Buying lots of FJC? What? I at least posted that FJC should get on the Freecoins area of Yobit..in that most of the coins were also

dead coins there...what the heck no risk.  Again, you still have not offered anything for my 10 million FJC. Smiley

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 06:08:46 PM

If you want at least SOMETHING to do with FJC you would be no worse off than figuring out how you could get on the FREECOIN tab on Yobit Exchange.

There are indeed coins for every hour/2hours/etc or 1 day giveaways of coin and it auto dumps into the appropriate Yobit wallet so you don't even have to set that up. Does that as soon as you grab a particular free coin.

Again, most are as bad or worse than FJC for no monthly volume or sales or just puny amounts of no consequence like DASH or whatever...but hey, it is exposure. King of the sewer exposure..but we can't be picky.

Indeed with like 90 million FJC on various exchanges unsold for months, the angle to do on this Yobit freecoins tab, IMHO, would be to like give away 100 FJC every 2 hours or so...the free coins tab is just kinda there as you

are doing other things on yobit...so what the heck..you hit the tab...so you can play with the robot and gets lots of useless coin in various useless wallets in auto setup....yeah...I'm that bored...

But anyway IMHO, with FJC you'd blow the amount given out if you went with 100 FJC at least initially every 2-hour timer..just to get frigging noticed on a sort of who is giving the most dust on the freecoin tab.

by any of the other orphan coins on their freecoin tab doing like 0.000001 whatever...FJC would kill with actual coin numbers as I'd suggest above.

What the heck, if you can dazzle them with brilliance, confuse the issue with bullsh*t and be king of the sh*tcoins on Yobit's Freecoins tab.

Hell, it is stuff to do. Smiley But again, I'd not piss around...I'd give out a lot of FJC like 100 every hour....if nothing else at least for what the Yobit price of 0.0000001 qubiz coin or something dumb like that on the yobit site..

.hell, with that fantasy, at least on paper and with enough freecoin giveaway to blow the others out the door...at least on paper it would look good. Well, until you actually tried to sell any.

Anyway, from what I can tell from that tab, FJC could be like king of the 'lost and broken crypto' Smiley

Stuff to do Smiley

Brad

you should read... I told FJC dev he should get on Yobit freecoins tab and blow the other sh*tcoins off the list by giving away 100 FJC a day or some such vs their 0.000001 of whatever...

hey..it something

brad

I have no clue. I assume it has to be the dev/op and he has to prove he is the dev/op to do this. Not sure it is really worth the effort..but at least we would be on a list

brad

I'm not the OP/Dev so from what I understand I would not be listened to get FJC on this freecoins tab on www.yobit.net/en/freecoins area.

The Last I counted there were like 90 million FJC on exchanges not moving in any sale of pretty much any value in more than a few months.

Yep. I got 10 million FJC so make me an offer. I'm just saying from the meager amount given out on the freecoins listing on yobit...I'd go big or go home if I had permission

for doing the freecoins thing on yobit as the op/dev of FJC here. At least from what I can tell the group of freecoins  listed on yobit is to give so little that 100 FJC even if it also was worth

zip along with all the other freecoins on yobit or amounts of coins given on the yobit tab, at least it would sure look good. Smiley (Even though in reality FJC would be in the same

I mean BSV is pumping so I have seen zombie coins return from the dead, just saying no great risk on the dev/op's part

to toss some FJC on that freecoins tab. Anyway, I post of such on here because again either amounts are given (equivalent to faucets little real amount) or the coins are even

more worthless and unknown than FJC in both $$$ and image issues. what the heck..no real risk IMHO. FJC could be king of the sh*tcoins on there for a laugh and 'supposedly'

Brad

It's so simple.

Look at past posts in this thread...the op/dev has had many options to improve or move on with FJC instead he has kept the outdated 2014 protocol and just does bitcoin core updates.

Look at past posts on offers of improvement. This is not a community coin the dev/op refuses to change from 2014 protocol and only does bitcoin core updates.

I suppose we could fork FJC but why bother forking a coin with 2014 protocol? So it is a dead coin, I did the freecoins on Yobit for the op/dev to look at for amusement

because most of those coins, either in the amount given or in the protocol are in as bad a shape as FJC...but you can't argue with 90 million FJC for sale on various exchanges

As to sell my FJC I've got 10 million never got an offer on here the last year...so to say FJC is less than dead is not dubious at all. Smiley

So whatcha been doing to contribute? Buying lots of FJC? What? I at least posted that FJC should get on the Freecoins area of Yobit..in that most of the coins were also

dead coins there...what the heck no risk.  Again, you still have not offered anything for my 10 million FJC. Smiley

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 06:27:33 PM

Stuff to do Smiley

Brad

hey..it something

brad

brad

Brad

It's so simple.

So your crying, because your just in cheerleader mode? lol Smiley

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
motty (OP)

Activity: 918
Merit: 512

Member FujiCoin.org

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2020, 10:03:50 PM

Z-pool posted the following on fujicoin discord.

We have added FJC to zpool.ca
http://zpool.ca/

Fee only: 0.9% or less
BTC payouts are processed once a day for balances above 0.0025
Payouts for all other currencies are made automatically every 4 hours for balances above 0.05 and balances more than 0.0125 are included in one of the payouts each day.

ccminer config to mine FJC:
 -a scrypt:10 -o stratum+tcp://scryptn11.na.mine.zpool.ca:4333 -u FJC_WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=FJC

Standard autoexchange to BTC:
 -a scrypt:10 -o stratum+tcp://scryptn11.na.mine.zpool.ca:4333 -u BTC_WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=BTC

All of our ports are NiceHash friendly, no need to specify any extra details.

We also provide stratum servers in:

Europe: scryptn11.eu.mine.zpool.ca
South East Asia: scryptn11.sea.mine.zpool.ca
Japan: scryptn11.jp.mine.zpool.ca

Need hashpower? We also provide hash rental service though http://hashtap.ca/

Support: https://discord.gg/n45n6Jj
Twitter: https://twitter.com/_zpool_

fujicoin.org  We trust the bright future of FujiCoin!
motty (OP)

Member FujiCoin.org

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2020, 10:50:28 PM

Tips on mining related wallets

1. miner should use core wallt
Miners with a large hash share will be rewarded frequently. Third-party wallets such as electrum have a limited number of transactions. So miners should use the core wallet.

2. About the limitations of core wallet
Core wallets also have limitations. In the case of core wallet for windows, when the size of wallet.dat becomes about 100MB, the operation becomes unstable and the program often becomes unresponsive.
This is not limited to fujicoin, but the same is true for bitcoin. However, in the case of bitcoin, there are few users whose wallet size reaches 100MB.
You should create a new wallet.dat when wallet.dat grows.

3. About mining pool wallet
The most severe wallet bloat is in pools with high hash shares. The situation is different from windows because nomp pool is running in linux environment, but my experience is that it is dangerous if the size of wallet.dat exceeds 200 MB. In the worst case, the system goes down.
The pool operator should replace the wallet.dat with a new one if the size exceeds 100MB. At that time, the fujicoin address defined in nomp will be new, so the mining history of the miner will be cleared. So the miner loses about 100 minutes of mining reward.

lenart_o

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 08:44:51 AM

Hi,
I think it's time to make something new with Fujicoin
1. Change of algoritm Nfactor18 titans can still mining but speed is  like CPU or GPU
2. Masternode 50 millions coin
3. reward half miner/half masternode maybe some coins  for governance.
4. More adoption so if u can spend fujicoin for material goods you will buy fujicoin
that's all.
Motty what you think?
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 05:29:50 PM

Hi,
I think it's time to make something new with Fujicoin
1. Change of algoritm Nfactor18 titans can still mining but speed is  like CPU or GPU
2. Masternode 50 millions coin
3. reward half miner/half masternode maybe some coins  for governance.
4. More adoption so if u can spend fujicoin for material goods you will buy fujicoin
that's all.
Motty what you think?

We have been saying this for more than a year or so. The OP seems to think 'all is well' and that FJC will make a big comeback! lol

Good luck. Best case would be a fork of FJC IMHO to something like a POS coin in which those HODL'ing FJC have a stake in the new coin at say a 1 to 1 ratio

as a POS coin...with 1st dibs on masternodes vs FJC they HODL...

might not go anywhere but as a 'merry go round' with a lot of FJC nodes from those left HODL'ing the FJC Bag (from my estimates around 80-100 million if you add up

stuff for sale on the exchanges with no buyers for months) Sad Might just be a waste of time and masternode learning...but FJC would still have to have some more

programing 'tweaks' to make it something more than just a Bitcoin clone with no enhancements since 2014. (Not counting BTC core-updates) Smiley

Hell, it would be something to do .....zoom zoom...lol Smiley It may still be a dead coin..but hell, at least we could 'poke it with a stick' to be sure with above. Smiley

I suspect nothing will come of your attempts...sorry to say...much like the past attempts.

motty (OP)

Member FujiCoin.org

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2020, 10:20:40 PM

There are good suggestions for miners. This was taught by Napoli, who runs the cryptogrinder pool.
I think KNC TITAN can mine scrypt coin by changing N value. If you operate the following, you can get Fujicoin efficiently and the price of Fujicoin will increase, so the value of your Fujicoin will increase.

Recommended process:
・ Mine scrypt coins with high profit using half of the currently running TITAN or TITAN that is inactive.
・ Exchange the coin for BTC at Crex24.
・ Exchange the BTC for FJC at Crex24 and send it to your address.

In fact, the cryptogrinder pool performs these tasks automatically.
You just need to execute the following command.
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://cryptogrinder.com:3433 -u <FJC_WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=FJC

Napoli explains:
Yes, the scrypt port is 3433 and the command seems correct. The miner should always check his 'account/wallet' at https://cryptogrinder.com/?address=<FJC_WALLET_ADDRESS> to see statistics and to make sure the fjc wallet was correctly recognized. The pool chooses the most profitable coin from scrypt algorithm (profit switching) based on a net-hash of the coin, price of the coin and block size in real time (there is also merge mining going on). Once the coin is mined and some threshold will be reached it will be sold and withdraw-ed on the background. Meanwhile or even before the miner would be paid by fujicoin representing the same value -  exchange withdraw/trading fee.

Please try it.  Smiley

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 11:17:50 PM

There are good suggestions for miners. This was taught by Napoli, who runs the cryptogrinder pool.
I think KNC TITAN can mine scrypt coin by changing N value. If you operate the following, you can get Fujicoin efficiently and the price of Fujicoin will increase, so the value of your Fujicoin will increase.

Recommended process:
・ Mine scrypt coins with high profit using half of the currently running TITAN or TITAN that is inactive.

Code:

Napoli explains:
Yes, the scrypt port is 3433 and the command seems correct. The miner should always check his 'account/wallet' at https://cryptogrinder.com/?address=<FJC_WALLET_ADDRESS> to see statistics and to make sure the fjc wallet was correctly recognized. The pool chooses the most profitable coin from scrypt algorithm (profit switching) based on a net-hash of the coin, price of the coin and block size in real time (there is also merge mining going on). Once the coin is mined and some threshold will be reached it will be sold and withdraw-ed on the background. Meanwhile or even before the miner would be paid by fujicoin representing the same value -  exchange withdraw/trading fee.

Please try it.  Smiley

does not work. can't sell FJC no one is buying. running it in this manner you use like way more electric with the titan than just using a GPU card...does not work unless you have free electric.

and using titan as a plain (not scrypt-n) scrypt miner does not pay anything either..same reason ..cost of electric....and of course summer is coming and heat

enlighten me if I'm wrong but the above does not make any sense...correct my assumptions...if I am incorrect..but economically still better to just buy BTC/crypto for electric loss than do

this. it seems to be a 'money suck' and 'space heater' form of mining...again, clarify...but not seeing it. Sad

brad

lightfoot
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 2239

I fix broken miners. And make holes in teeth :-)

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 11:54:55 PM

This sounds similar to the Garlic Coin discussion from a few years ago. They asked me for opinions on the Titans and that the Titans were crowding out the GPUs.

I did some research and found that at a N value of around 14 the Titan would be similar in hashing speed to a 8gb top of the line video card. 16 would be similar to a 4gb GPU. So I recommended they raise the N factor from 11 to 14. Instead they went with a completely different algo to knock the Titans out and the coin totally failed.

Similar thought here: If you think the problem with FJC is that the Titans keep people with video cards out of the game (they do at 11) then bring the N factor up a bit and see what happens. Technically it should make no difference to the current miners, their hash rate will go down but the difficulty will then adjust and they will make the same amount of coin. At a certain level then GPUs can come in and make coin (all of this ignores value as FJC is worth < 1 sat right now) at a level parity with whatever titans are still on.

Or you close the door to the current miners, no one mines with GPU and the coin dies.

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 12:31:33 AM

This sounds similar to the Garlic Coin discussion from a few years ago. They asked me for opinions on the Titans and that the Titans were crowding out the GPUs.

I did some research and found that at a N value of around 14 the Titan would be similar in hashing speed to a 8gb top of the line video card. 16 would be similar to a 4gb GPU. So I recommended they raise the N factor from 11 to 14. Instead they went with a completely different algo to knock the Titans out and the coin totally failed.

Similar thought here: If you think the problem with FJC is that the Titans keep people with video cards out of the game (they do at 11) then bring the N factor up a bit and see what happens. Technically it should make no difference to the current miners, their hash rate will go down but the difficulty will then adjust and they will make the same amount of coin. At a certain level then GPUs can come in and make coin (all of this ignores value as FJC is worth < 1 sat right now) at a level parity with whatever titans are still on.

Or you close the door to the current miners, no one mines with GPU and the coin dies.

Recommended process:

Code:

Napoli explains:
Yes, the scrypt port is 3433 and the command seems correct. The miner should always check his 'account/wallet' at https://cryptogrinder.com/?address=<FJC_WALLET_ADDRESS> to see statistics and to make sure the fjc wallet was correctly recognized. The pool chooses the most profitable coin from scrypt algorithm (profit switching) based on a net-hash of the coin, price of the coin and block size in real time (there is also merge mining going on). Once the coin is mined and some threshold will be reached it will be sold and withdraw-ed on the background. Meanwhile or even before the miner would be paid by fujicoin representing the same value -  exchange withdraw/trading fee.

Please try it.  Smiley

The OP is also saying something completely silly with FJC and Titans....to take the Titans and mine better scrypt coins (not scrypt-n) and covert to BTC and then convert to FJC? Why would someone do that if there has not been

any meaningful sale all of 2020 of FJC with all the millions of FJC for sale on the numerous exchanges.

Unless the coin, FJC has a use, you could be the only Titan cube left mining the whole FJC network and get all the FJC mined per day, but it makes little difference if you can

neither sell nor exchange FJC for anything else (like BTC) in any manner. Even if above was true your ONE titan cube would just be mining air.

FJC needs a clone...to make it a masternode coin clone of FJC and then a process of so many FJC to make a masternode ...it would still be a worthless coin on the exchange

but at least people with FJC would have some incentive to experiment with masternodes on this FJC clone coin.

Of course, the catch is:

1) a DEV with willingness or talent to do so...if you have the talent LEGIT masternode coins could actually pay you a salary for your skills...so why bother with FJC.

2) What hooks to add to FJC or a FJC clone? Mimblewimble or other hooks of some note to such a coin...there are 100s of clone coins made a month that don't have that down at all.

3) Lastly, would all the reluctant HODL'ers of FJC actually make masternodes for xfer of their FJC to this new FJC or new FJC clone coin and would that be enough hype to move

this supposed coin?

who knows on above,  you set a rock down someplace ...likely it is not gonna move without some outside forces...as it is now FJC is completely 'static' and stuck in place

from 2014, with only core-bitcoin upgrades as its only changes.

So with KNC Titans gone, no new hooks to the coin of any note, nothing to replace Titans (like a masternode) and no way to exchange or sell FJC

complete non-adoption and movement will remain the norm.

Brad

Eplus_Team

Activity: 42
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 10:30:21 AM

My congratulation to all of you guys, 6 years for a coin is a very long period of time. Period is hard but altcoins moment is slowly coming!
bitor

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 07:01:32 PM

After 2 Years, Yobit Gives my Fujicoins back which was stuck in withdrawal process. I can't believe my eyes still. When I bought FJC 2 years ago the price was 8 sats. Now only 1 sats and other altcoin pairs still there. So what you suggest to me. I can not withdraw my FJC'S because wallet in maintenance mode. Is yobit accepted the cooperation with you Motty? Will they re open the wallet? Are there any hope to price rise again?
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 05:00:13 AM

After 2 Years, Yobit Gives my Fujicoins back which was stuck in withdrawal process. I can't believe my eyes still. When I bought FJC 2 years ago the price was 8 sats. Now only 1 sats and other altcoin pairs still there. So what you suggest to me. I can not withdraw my FJC'S because wallet in maintenance mode. Is yobit accepted the cooperation with you Motty? Will they re open the wallet? Are there any hope to price rise again?

You find someplace to sell or trade FJC for another coin..of any kind let me know..the problem with FJC currently is millions of coins for sale on exchanges and no one to buy

them or no other coin to exchange to.

hope I'm wrong but I have 10 million FJC let me know...so far its a 'no go' even a straight swap to other coins of any type ...not just selling.

brad

FACE 2 FACE

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 06:05:40 PM

I would not really count on a very fast price increase. If now there is an opportunity to get at least one eighth of the initial investments, then you can take this chance. Although it may be worth the wait if you are in no hurry.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 08:54:25 PM

I would not really count on a very fast price increase. If now there is an opportunity to get at least one eighth of the initial investments, then you can take this chance. Although it may be worth the wait if you are in no hurry.

Again....I have 10 million FJC I can't move on any exchange because I'd be last on the list to sell with probably 100 million of FJC on such exchanges sitting ahead of me in the que there in the

SELL area on any exchanges that still list FJC...

no one is buying..make me an offer you can have the works. Not sure why? I suppose the printed out paper wallet with private keys would like nice framed as they are worthless these days...

brad

motty (OP)

Member FujiCoin.org

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2020, 01:09:34 AM

Server update completed

・ Both s1 and s2 were moved from the electrum-X server to the electrs server. This frees the operator from monthly database compaction work.  Smiley
・ Updated TREZOR Fujicoin Explorer from v0.3.1 to v0.3.3.
・ Updated s2 OS to the latest version.

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 06:20:42 AM

Server update completed

・ Both s1 and s2 were moved from the electrum-X server to the electrs server. This frees the operator from monthly database compaction work.  Smiley
・ Updated TREZOR Fujicoin Explorer from v0.3.1 to v0.3.3.
・ Updated s2 OS to the latest version.

snort. lol Smiley

diorthotis

Activity: 330
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2020, 05:11:46 AM

Hey, yobit.net just refunded my stuck fujicoin transaction from May 2019! That is a good sign. I think yobit could be a good exchange, especially if they took their wallets out of maintenance.
motty (OP)

Member FujiCoin.org

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2020, 08:42:46 AM

Hey, yobit.net just refunded my stuck fujicoin transaction from May 2019! That is a good sign. I think yobit could be a good exchange, especially if they took their wallets out of maintenance.

It's great. However, YoBit's fujicoin wallet is still in maintenance. ^^);;

Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: