Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:01:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS/WTT] BlackArrow Breakout Board Cases/Mounts  (Read 5326 times)
mstrongbow (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

3D Printed!

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 08:47:37 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2014, 08:03:26 AM by mstrongbow

Fresh off the printer!

3D Printed BlackArrow Breakout Board Cases/Mounts for the BlackArrow Software ATX to DC Breakout boards
Found here http://www.blackarrowsoftware.com/store/atx-to-dc-power-adapter.html
and here http://minersource.net/collections/frontpage/products/atx-to-dc-power-adapter
also offered in a deal with 6+ R-Box orders here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=612390.0
These breakout boards are great for powering the latest Rockminer R-Box units as other mining hardware as well.

Feaures:
Protection from shorts/grounding
Multiple mounting positions
Many Colors available
No hardware required for installing your BlackArrow Software breakout board, it snaps securely in place.

$9 each plus shipping
or 2 for $16 plus shipping
or 3 for $23 plus shipping

BTC, LTC, DRK, Dogecoin, PayPal, MoneyPak payments accepted.
ALL trades considered.

BTC Payment Address
1NcoVoBrtnQTdyZvxYKXbCrL6MkKtgk842

LTC Payment Address
LQo9Ue64uDPUA7X8Hf47Lcxv6uuMy3hjqz

DRK Payment Address
Xan1hYGmXt93fX3VqrhE981mzEs5Wm2xQD

Dogecoin Payment Address
DCEnZBdDY21b7Cn45rEuxKGEi1Sw1gNspy

Please PM me for custom orders and when sending payment etc.

These should fit in a small padded envelope, more on that soon.

***NOTE***DO NOT PLUG MORE THAN ONE (1) PSU INTO THESE BREAKOUT BOARDS.
                    Bad things happen! (to the secondary psu)

EDIT--NOW READY FOR PRODUCTION!

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
*Got LootCrate?*
*My Stuff For Sale thread/s*   www.CryptoCause.org   Ask me about SEGMining Hosting!
"Don't undertake a project unless it is manifestly important and nearly impossible" - Edwin Land

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mstrongbow (OP)

3D Printed!

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 08:47:51 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2014, 09:01:26 AM by mstrongbow

Preview of the cover (just finished modeling)

I have yet to clean up my cables but here are the first pics.

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
*Got LootCrate?*
*My Stuff For Sale thread/s*   www.CryptoCause.org   Ask me about SEGMining Hosting!
"Don't undertake a project unless it is manifestly important and nearly impossible" - Edwin Land
jjj0923

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 09:21:12 AM

very nice work - could we see a picture of the entire rig?

Lifeforce Pools : http://www.lifeforce.info
Earthcoin :http://eac.lifeforce.info -  Netcoin:  http://net.lifeforce.info - Hundred Coin Pool : http://100.lifeforce.info
Redoakcoin Pool : http://roc.lifeforce.info Guldencoin http://nlg.lifeforce.info also Worldcoin, Guncoin, NOBL, USDe, Tagcoin, Topcoin , Tagcoin , Credits, Goldcoin & Hobonickels
mstrongbow (OP)

3D Printed!

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:34:10 AM

very nice work - could we see a picture of the entire rig?

Sure thing mate...

*Got LootCrate?*
chanberg

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:38:04 PM

Looks good! I was gonna make something similar using quarter inch acrylic. But this is way nicer! Nice job
Danny
CrazyGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1973
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 03:49:20 PM

Very nice, what model 3d printer do you own?

ASICPuppy.net ASIC Mining Hardware and Accessories - Compac F in stock!
mstrongbow (OP)

3D Printed!

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 05:54:15 PM

Looks good! I was gonna make something similar using quarter inch acrylic. But this is way nicer! Nice job
Danny

Thanks bro! I should have that trust feedback posted for ya later today...just now catching up!

I operate a Wanhoa Duplicator 4 printer and I am building a secondary (production) printer of the Hadron Ord Bot style and it will also have dual print heads. With profits from my mining operation, I am saving up for a powder-fed SLS (selective laser sintering) style printer but those run in the $10k range for a used model.

*Got LootCrate?*
ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 11:25:32 PM

That is a kick ass setup of 3D printers.  So cool.

So what colors do you print in?

Danny

Thanks bro! I should have that trust feedback posted for ya later today...just now catching up!

I operate a Wanhoa Duplicator 4 printer and I am building a secondary (production) printer of the Hadron Ord Bot style and it will also have dual print heads. With profits from my mining operation, I am saving up for a powder-fed SLS (selective laser sintering) style printer but those run in the $10k range for a used model.

mstrongbow (OP)

3D Printed!

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:40:20 AM

That is a kick ass setup of 3D printers.  So cool.

JUst got home from my appt. at the VA. I started the lid print just now and should have install pics soon.

Currently I have White, Blue, Yellow, Silver and Orange ABS filament and am placing an order for more Black and either Green or Red.
I also have some Glow in Dark Blue on back-order plus I carry a few other material types (nylon, ceramic, PVA etc) for testing and odd jobs.

*Got LootCrate?*
ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:38:31 AM

Are the prices for the units including the lid?
I am going to get one when you are ready.

That is a kick ass setup of 3D printers.  So cool.

JUst got home from my appt. at the VA. I started the lid print just now and should have install pics soon.

Currently I have White, Blue, Yellow, Silver and Orange ABS filament and am placing an order for more Black and either Green or Red.
I also have some Glow in Dark Blue on back-order plus I carry a few other material types (nylon, ceramic, PVA etc) for testing and odd jobs.

mstrongbow (OP)

3D Printed!

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:05:45 AM

Yes, both lid and base/mount included in the above listed prices.

*Got LootCrate?*
bobsag3

Activity: 546

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:51:15 AM

Very nice!
mstrongbow (OP)

3D Printed!

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 03:18:46 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2014, 08:26:51 AM by mstrongbow

Fresh pics of the cover/lid installed! A couple minor changes to the lid and it will be ready.

Also, I am updating the mount/base for faster printing, more versatile mounting options and a more compact unit. Stay tuned for a sneak peak of the new model

More pics soon!

*EDIT---REVISED POST WITH NEW PICS

*Got LootCrate?*
mstrongbow (OP)

3D Printed!

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 09:19:48 AM

That is a kick ass setup of 3D printers.  So cool.

Here are pics of the colors I have currently. Black is on order and should be here within a couple days.
I normally stock red filament but just ran out last week.

*Got LootCrate?*
mstrongbow (OP)

3D Printed!

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:55:52 PM

Now taking orders...

Customizable lids at little to NO extra charge!

*Got LootCrate?*
mstrongbow (OP)

3D Printed!

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:38:20 PM

Now taking orders...

Customizable lids at little to NO extra charge!

Custom lid for MinerSource.net order!
(first print before changes-enlarged logo and modified the lid dimensions a tad after this print)

More pics soon! (unmounted/unpopulated cases)

*Got LootCrate?*
helipotte

Activity: 650

Pick and place? I need more coffee.

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:58:03 PM

Could you make them for the Black arrow control boards? These:

http://www.blackarrowsoftware.com/store/bitfury-controller-version-2.html
mstrongbow (OP)

3D Printed!

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 09:07:13 PM

Could you make them for the Black arrow control boards? These:

http://www.blackarrowsoftware.com/store/bitfury-controller-version-2.html

Yes. I do not own one of those so I would need dimensions (L x W x H) in Millimeters preferably. Although it would be much faster with a unit in hand, I do not require nor need a unit on hand to design and produce a case.

I have also been working on a case for the DualPSU adapters...
http://www.poweredrisers.com/dual-power-supply-adapter-similar-to-add2psu/

and eventually for this one...
http://www.amazon.com/Add2PSU-Multiple-Power-Supply-Adapter/dp/B009P98Q8U

*Got LootCrate?*
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 09:16:04 PM

Nice work.
mstrongbow (OP)

3D Printed!

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 09:23:42 PM

Nice work.

Thanks very much. I enjoy making stuff.

2 orders have been placed and are being worked on and/or printed now. Thanks all!

More pics soon!

*Got LootCrate?*
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: