Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:46:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PayPal for BTC Exchanger  (Read 8910 times)
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 19, 2012, 04:34:41 PM

let's see how it plays out...
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dareq (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2012, 05:13:24 PM

Still waiting for more offers! Buy it guys as its hot deal for all people.

grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
February 19, 2012, 05:41:12 PM

Please give me a ref to a thread where a PP buyer lost their money.  We both know there are many where the seller lost a lot but I have never seen a buyer lose.
But min amount is 50 BTC kinda makes me suspicious.

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
dareq (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2012, 05:43:29 PM

Do I need to repeat third time in row why I am not accepting low amounts? just look up and you'll see reason and why this is not suspicious.

Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2012, 05:46:18 PM

This looks fishy.

Very likely he's using stolen PP accounts.

-Charlie

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
grue
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2012, 05:47:37 PM

Do I need to repeat third time in row why I am not accepting low amounts? just look up and you'll see reason and why this is not suspicious.
The reason you gave doesn't make any sense.
Also I am only taking "mid-big" orders so I can get something out of this too. Minimum I would say is 50 coins worth of money(mtgox rate), ofcourse more you pay with PayPal more willing I am to make a deal with you.
The only savings you will get from lager amounts is the $0.30 base fee.

This looks fishy.

-Charlie
He's selling bitcoins.

dareq (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2012, 05:49:41 PM

The reason I gave all of you makes sense,if you cant understand it then you're propably brain disabled,sorry to say.

And my profit is noone of your guys concerns, i am making profit out of this,otherwise I wouldnt be making this exchange point,sorry to hurt your feelings.

grue
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2012, 05:57:19 PM

The reason I gave all of you makes sense,if you cant understand it then you're propably brain disabled,sorry to say.

And my profit is noone of your guys concerns, i am making profit out of this,otherwise I wouldnt be making this exchange point,sorry to hurt your feelings.
>not giving valid responses when asked valid questions
>insults other forum members for questioning his legitimacy
you're not making yourself look good, just saying.

also, on the topic of "making a profit":
Paypal fees
$20 order:
$0.30+2.9% = $0.88 total fee
$10000 order:
$0.30+2.9% = $290.30 total fee

But any person with a brain will realize that the only savings you're getting by doing larger transactions is saving the $0.30 base fee, otherwise, the 2.9% is fixed no matter what. So why would anyone want to do transactions in large amounts? Scamming sounds a valid reason. Larger transactions = bigger returns, because you can't scam a lot of people with the same account.

How exactly is he making a profit? I can already think of 2 ways. The first is the obvious "you send paypal first", and the run away with the money, preferably after buying a boatload of stuff on ebay. The second way is probably to launder his "dirty" bitcoins.

dareq (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2012, 06:01:46 PM

I will be no getting any profit at all if I do 10 small transactions instead of 1 big and I'll get account suspended when I do 10 small transactions in row.

My profit from that deal is still my concern and I dont see why do you care? Like anybody in the world cares if someone makes profit when he's buying any stuff lol,you're weird.

I am not scammer,because how I can scam you when you're paying me with reversable paypal and i will be paying you with noreversable bitcoins? just answer me that if you're so smart my friend.

grue
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2012, 06:03:49 PM

I will be no getting any profit at all if I do 10 small transactions instead of 1 big and I'll get account suspended when I do 10 small transactions in row.

My profit from that deal is still my concern and I dont see why do you care? Like anybody in the world cares if someone makes profit when he's buying any stuff lol,you're weird.

I am not scammer,because how I can scam you when you're paying me with reversable paypal and i will be paying you with noreversable bitcoins? just answer me that if you're so smart my friend.
already did.
How exactly is he making a profit? I can already think of 2 ways. The first is the obvious "you send paypal first", and the run away with the money, preferably after buying a boatload of stuff on ebay. The second way is probably to launder his "dirty" bitcoins.

dareq (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2012, 06:06:39 PM

>not giving valid responses when asked valid questions
>insults other forum members for questioning his legitimacy
you're not making yourself look good, just saying.

also, on the topic of "making a profit":
Paypal fees
$20 order:
$0.30+2.9% = $0.88 total fee
$10000 order:
$0.30+2.9% = $290.30 total fee

But any person with a brain will realize that the only savings you're getting by doing larger transactions is saving the $0.30 base fee, otherwise, the 2.9% is fixed no matter what. So why would anyone want to do transactions in large amounts? Scamming sounds a valid reason. Larger transactions = bigger returns, because you can't scam a lot of people with the same account.

run away with money,yea right,buy stuff on ebay,if it was that easy people would be making millions already and be uncatchable - you forgot one thing - paypal does something called negative balance and reverve all payments if they're fishy or if they get chargebacked,so i'm left with nothing or negative balance which will be chased by debt collectors obviously.

Laundering dirty bitcoins? That's new thing to me,like there wasnt bitcoin launders where you can put your bitcoins and launder it thousand times for 5% fee and get clear bitcoins and dont do what I do.

Because if something is too easy for you to understand then there must be a snag right? Well, there isnt any snag,just pure service which I want to provide, how hard is that to understand?

Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2012, 06:09:02 PM

This looks fishy.

-Charlie
He's selling bitcoins.

Buying/selling makes no difference, using a stolen account can benefit both ways.

He has Bitcoins and needs to get cash for them, he needs 2-3 stolen/hacked paypal accounts to launder it.

I've seen this dozens of times. Its probably why he gets so defensive when we ask him about his profit / why.

For example, we had a someone email us at BitInstant the other day:

Hi,
So I will tell a little story first.
I  had signed up for Amazon Mechanical Turk program but they currently do not offer cashout for international users only for US users with a psychical address and an US bank account. But I can use the earned money from the Amazon Payments account, they are really strange, they allow international users to cashout, and allow to be paid by checks in the Associate program.

I currently have 13.06$, my offer for you is this: I will send you 13.06$ to your amazon payments account and you can withdraw it on your us bank account or use it shopping, and in exchange send me only 8$ to my paypal verified account through donate (no extra fees) or to my other verified accounts (Alertpay or Moneybookers).

Because of being new on this forum and that I do not have strong credentials, I can send to you any extra proof you need, and I will be the one that will send you the money first. I'm looking forward for transferring even more, up to 400$ and you to keep 100$.

I always operate under "If they have to initially defend themselves, they are usually lying"  

See my point?

Account was registered today.

Where is the official hmm?

The data is just overwhelming lol

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

dareq (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2012, 06:12:06 PM

I was doing that service in my local range,i tried to do it "underground" on TOR forums but too many scammers there and people trying to use stolen paypal,that's why I am gonna try to do this service here and see if I can get this going by long term.

Seriously guys,if you don't want to use my service, just don't. I will not cry,many interest people and I will surely have a first transaction going tommorow, pretty sure.

I am trying to defend myself because I dont want to get to scam someone and get lost, im trying to do this by long term and you guys are not helping me at all with this.

I am not gonna tell you about my profit because that's not how things are done my friend, you go to store and ask "how you making profit,how much,where do you get your stuff,can i get contact list" because if I say one thing then people will want more and finally start realising how I'm working and can do it by themselves. I want to avoid this.

If you have anymore questions feel free to PM me, dont need to spam my thread,people want to make transactions,not read your useless questions.

dareq (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2012, 06:15:11 PM

And we go to point where I am securing myself from being scammed, and even if I do get scammed,then you will regret it. That's all I am going to say.

Still waiting for more offers,keep coming!

Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2012, 06:15:50 PM

I was doing that service in my local range,i tried to do it "underground" on TOR forums but too many scammers there and people trying to use stolen paypal,that's why I am gonna try to do this service here and see if I can get this going by long term.

Seriously guys,if you don't want to use my service, just don't. I will not cry,many interest people and I will surely have a first transaction going tommorow, pretty sure.

Please don't take this personally, we vet every new seller on this forum. Unfortunately this forum has seen its fair share of scams and its our responsibility to protect our fellow bitcoiners.  

I am not gonna tell you about my profit because that's not how things are done my friend, you go to store and ask "how you making profit,how much,where do you get your stuff,can i get contact list" because if I say one thing then people will want more and finally start realising how I'm working and can do it by themselves. I want to avoid this.

That logic makes no sense. You can walk into any store and understand how the store makes a profit. Its the essence of a market economy.

What your doing is basically loosing money. If you saw a guy selling real Gucci handbags on the street, wouldnt you first assume its stolen?

If you cant stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

And we go to point where I am securing myself from being scammed, and even if I do get scammed,then you will regret it. That's all I am going to say.

Now he is threatening, thats another sign of a scammer btw.

dareq you take us for fools, this isnt our first rodeo my friend.

dareq (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2012, 06:17:46 PM

This is not street,and I am not selling Gucci, you cant get your money back from guy who sells you gucci,and here you can get your money back so your argument is very invalid.

You can try to understand how my profit works,but I am not gonna tell you how it does,you can figure it out by yourselves,use brain and its pretty much clear.

"Now he is threatening, thats another sign of a scammer btw.

dareq you take us for fools, this isnt our first rodeo my friend."

You are again not understanding what I am saying,don't you?

I am threating a scammer because there are plenty of those and I am aware of that,if someone scams me then he can be sure that I am not the one who lost money. that's all

dareq (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2012, 06:19:22 PM

Everything I wanted to say about my exchange was already said I think. but I will repeat once more.

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO USE MY SERVICE, YOU DON'T HAVE TO,BUT DON'T CALL ME SCAMMER/FISHY IF I HAVENT SCAMMED ANYBODY NOR YOU HAVE ANY VALID ARGUMENTS BEYOND THAT (gucci argument made my day btw)

Not answering any more questions in this topic,if you have SERIOUS question about me then I am free to answer it on PM

bitcoinTrader

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2012, 06:20:22 PM

Can you send first, considering we have good reputations over here and been around for long time, with numerous successful trades?

Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2012, 06:36:20 PM

Dude, your getting to emotional here. Did you not see what I wrote earlier?

Please don't take this personally, we vet every new seller on this forum. Unfortunately this forum has seen its fair share of scams and its our responsibility to protect our fellow bitcoiners.  

You sent me this PM, and I will respond here:

This isnt my first rodeo either my friend. I am working on internet market for many years now and I have seen pretty much everything,just because I am offering service which is SAFEST IN THE WORLD for buyer doesnt mean that I am scammer. stop badmouthing me if you dont have any good proof mate because that just shows how immature you are.

Again, your taking this way to personally. Take a breather, have a cigarette and come back when you want to chat.

dareq (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2012, 06:44:14 PM

I thought you were joking and after all you'd want to make real transaction,but if you really wanted to scam me then its attempted scamming and you should be banned right away,so either decide = you were irony or you really wanted to do something like this.

And if you really think I'd take 10.000$ usd from you, then you must be crazy my friend Cheesy

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: