Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:13:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PayPal for BTC Exchanger  (Read 8913 times)
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 20, 2012, 10:20:43 AM

Why don't you take my offer? Not good enough for you? Is my reputation bad in your eyes?

At least you could answer, even if it was a NO! But no, as a good stupid businessman someone had to ask you why didn't you took my offer for you to say you wouldn't.

GTFO scammer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dareq (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2012, 01:30:02 PM

I'm not doing it way "Boss" told,im not asking for any claim and cancel claim or whatever.. so no,you're not smart mr I know everything.

I dont accept these offers because you guys cant clearly read,I already stated my rules and if you're willing to make REAL deal with me,then just pm me and we'll discuiss details there,not over my thread, sorry.

GTFO scammer.

I am scammer? How coming? How I am able to scam you if you're paying me with PayPal? Guys seriously decide because all I can see you're just bunch of flamed haters who cant get into their minds that someone MAY found out way to deal with paypal pretty safe and do it safe for both parts. NOW YOU ARE GODS OF INTERNET AND KNOW EVERYTHING I FORGOT.

that was my really last post towards your concerns about me,now i'll be just bumping neither I am answering any offers here. sorry Wink

bump!

dareq (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2012, 02:09:54 PM

Just tell me HOW can I scam someone? explain me that. I am not asking to wire me any money via western union or other shit.

Explain me how I can actually scam someone? oh wait you cant because I cant scam anybody. : - (

Guilty until proven innocent? It doesnt work that way.
Innocent until proven guilty - that's how it works everywhere,so get your mind straight.

Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2012, 02:37:27 PM

I dont accept these offers because you guys cant clearly read,I already stated my rules and if you're willing to make REAL deal with me,then just pm me and we'll discuiss details there,not over my thread, sorry.

Good morning, I'm giving you a REAL offer, I just SENT you this PM:

Good Morning

I have $30.00 in my PayPal account, whats your account? Ill send it right now.

My BTC address is 1BXcEHsaV1qPHTLj2jjLW8Tr9z37szPe3t

-Charlie

He replied,

I already told you that I do not accept small orders, and why is that was also explained in my thread.

Whats the minium order?

Dude, your crazy if you think I'm going t send you $500.00. Let me test you with $30.00

Anyway., you replied....

That would be buying 45-46 coins for 200$ (mtgox rate)

200$ is minimum order, i'm not accepting small orders because buyers dont risk anything anyway and I cba to do 10 small orders instead of 1 big because more transactions I make more likely that PayPal may want to know what i'm doing and I prefer to avoid that.

Hope you can understand.

I do understand, however I'm not gonna send $200.00 to a random guy on the forums, no offense.

$30.00 to test, or no go.

Oh, I hope you dont mind Im posting this on the thread so others dont make the same mistake.

Charlie

Thats the end of my no-sale. fyi for everyone

-Charlie

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
dareq (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2012, 02:39:59 PM

First of all,I cannot understand how someone can be so stupid to msg me with an offer without even properly reading what I wrote.

I clearly said that I do not accept small orders and WHY I am doing that. You guys are seriously pathetic and cant think outside of box.

I never said 500$ amount, dunno where did you get it from.

If you cant accept someone's rules, then dont think that other party will do otherwise Wink

GL!

Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2012, 02:48:38 PM

First of all,I cannot understand how someone can be so stupid to msg me with an offer without even properly reading what I wrote.

I clearly said that I do not accept small orders and WHY I am doing that. You guys are seriously pathetic and cant think outside of box.

If you take 1 second to stop the personal attacks on me (which isnt helping your case either)

I clearly wrote why I'm not gonna send $200.00 to a complete stranger.

If you cant understand that, your not gonna get much business.

P.S. By putting smileys like  Wink Cheesy and  Smiley its not gonna remove the sarcasm and frustration in your writing. You must take us for complete fools if you think we cannot read between the lines.

Good day sir.

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

dareq (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2012, 03:34:50 PM

Good day to you too,waiting for more offers Smiley

shakaru

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
February 20, 2012, 03:57:45 PM

I said GOOD DAY TO YOU SIR!!!!

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 20, 2012, 04:07:04 PM

Ho, ho, ho. His super secret business plan is finally revealed!!! His is going to open his business, arrogantly tell all comers to go stuff themselves and then wait for the customers to come to him.

[facepalm] Why didn't I think of a brilliant idea like that?
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
February 20, 2012, 04:21:10 PM

Ho, ho, ho. His super secret business plan is finally revealed!!! His is going to open his business, arrogantly tell all comers to go stuff themselves and then wait for the customers to come to him.

[facepalm] Why didn't I think of a brilliant idea like that?

Okay I'll bite. 100BTC. What are your "rules" and "steps" for me to proceed?

OP is teetering on the thin line between ignorant soon-to-be-bankrupted-business owner and outright scammer.

Anyone care to bet which side he falls on, or alternatively bet on him violently flopping between the two?

If you can explain me what did you meant by that and why did you decide to buy it? if you think i'm scammer then why are you buying it at all?

You aren't going to sell me bitcoins because you don't like what I said? Are you insane?

Tell me how to buy, thanks.

Are you able to go first? answer this question first,then we can proceed into other steps. i'm getting paid with reversable money and i'll be paying you with noreversable money so kinda clearly that I expect you to go first.

Then i will require phone call from you + replying to my email from your paypal address, additional to that i'll expect you to wait till morning of next working day before I send you your bitcoins so I can be sure that you havent stolen paypal or using stolen credit card.

For now that's it,if I feel something about you i'll take another steps but you seem legit so I think I can take a risk Wink

dareq.

Are you interested or you were just wasting my time?

Jesus christ you're an asshole. I'm out shopping and on my iPhone. You're the one wasting my time apparently.

Need I say more?

I think he's just being "careful" and underestimating how careful Joshua of AccessCoin.com was as well (who had an elaborate and elegant system of facebook profile researching etc before allowing a sale) by thinking he "can't" be scammed.

I wish him luck with his unprofitable and extremely high risk venture.

mahingupta

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2012, 04:32:15 PM

Again I am saying, this thread is lol  Lips sealed

http://www.tiptoptens.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/movies-popcorn.jpg
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 20, 2012, 06:09:32 PM

Of course nobody can use a stolen PayPal account or credit card the morning of the next business day, especially not without sending an email from the PayPal account in consideration.

Well, I for one feel better that this shrewd businessman is on top of things. Przykręć wasza Matka! To zwolnienie.
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
February 20, 2012, 06:20:51 PM

My business plan:
1. Buy a credit card off the black market
2. offer to buy 100 bitcoins
3. use paypal checkout (so no need to register, nor do i need verification) to send the money
4. fill in owner's details because the goods are electronic anyways
5. get bitcoins
6. rinse and repeat

I bet I know what OP's "big secret" is.

• You send Paypal money to dareq
  • Dareq instructs you to file a claim on it and then cancel that claim
  • Once cancelled, claims can never be reinstated for the same transaction
  • Dareq sends the bitcoins

This does actually work per Paypal's TOS as far as securing against any paypal fund reversals in the future (more or less), but that doesn't stop payments from being reversed by accounts where the buyer is using a stolen credit card. If the card is stolen, the seller is taking all the risk. If the card is legit, the buyer is taking all of the risk.

Irregardless, once Paypal finds out that the OP is selling currencies through Paypal which is against their TOS, the slightest account hiccup or anonymous tip to them that garnishes a look into what he's selling will end up in full account lockdown just like Mr Coins and every other big-mouthed overly cocky jerkwad newbie who thought they knew more about Paypal than people who run financial services.

OP is teetering on the thin line between ignorant soon-to-be-bankrupted-business owner and outright scammer.

Anyone care to bet which side he falls on, or alternatively bet on him violently flopping between the two?
thanks for this awesome secret! Grin

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2012, 06:35:05 PM

Guys, I think he's gone.

Another scam prevented! Yay  Grin

dareq (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2012, 06:52:02 PM

I am gone? where because I cant see? I am still offering my service and I dont care what haters are saying.

Yankee my mate you still havent proven me how I am able to scam anybody,still waiting for that although!

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 20, 2012, 07:01:11 PM

You are still not willing to make a deal.

$100 = 24BTC

take it or leave it.
If you were serious you would profit from my offer. heck, even if you were planning to scam you could take advantage of the deal. Serve me good and scam the next 2 or 3 "customers".
But your lack of action to take an offer for half of "your minimum", being it the your first deal and being myself somewhat trusted(haven't scammed), makes me think that you are both a lousy businessman and/or a lousy scammer.

Your inaction is all the proof they need...
paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: 1pirata

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2012, 07:21:23 PM

I place 1 bitcoin on "bankrupt".

I place another on "paypal worker"

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
smracer
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020

View Profile
February 20, 2012, 08:01:29 PM

He already admitted that he might incur a 10% fraud rate.  So if you are running a business with a potential 10% loss right off the top you need to make sure you are at least making 10% on the 90% of the transaction that you do that are legit.

He is most likely just fishing for a sucker that he can take their paypal and string them along.  He might also send an empty box with a signature required to the person that buys his coins, that way he will be covered with seller protection.  The problem with that business model is it only works once before paypal shuts you down.
paulzag

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2012, 10:30:12 PM

I've mainly stopped using online forums - especially those that allowed posters to hide behind the anonymity of nicks. They invariably decline into a huge circle jerk as denizens try to out-do each other in whatever passes for plumage displays.

5 pages of posts and only one offer that met the OP's stated minimum terms (and that offer states an intent to scam him). Allow 1 page to establish those terms.

I'm not saying the OP is legit, but this topic is anti-LOL, it's a frustrating pubescent wank.

You all gang up making unwelcome offers and then tease the OP that he should accept your out-of-spec deals. Finally you "nyah-nyah-nyah" him about ignoring time-wasting crap.

You want to impress me or save other bitcoiners? Make 5 concise in-spec offers that he ignores, then you can claim he's fishing for fools.

Better yet if you are so smart - state you'll do the deal and review the process. You don't have to reveal his secret sauce, but if you think it's flawed and the service wont last, say so after you've seen it.

If it all smells too fishy, say that and stop trolling the damn topic.

/lurk mode resumed
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 01:27:57 AM

If it all smells too fishy, say that and stop trolling the damn topic.

/lurk mode resumed
That's what i did.
Please give me a ref to a thread where a PP buyer lost their money.  We both know there are many where the seller lost a lot but I have never seen a buyer lose.
But min amount is 50 BTC kinda makes me suspicious.

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: