Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:21:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PayPal for BTC Exchanger  (Read 8913 times)
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2012, 05:08:51 PM

I am not using that amount. and if you don't want to go first - noone makes you to, i'll just wait till someone decides to do that first step since he's not risking anything and i'll get more customers on frequently basis.

Ok, let me satisfy your requirements

PM = Sent
Minimum = $500, ready when you are
Sending you Paypal first = Sounds good, ok lets do it.

Seems like my only concern is your using a stolen paypal account, which I wont be able to get my money back if you dont send me the BTC.

To satisfy my fear and continue this transaction, I request the following from you:

1. Which Paypal account am I sending the funds to?
2. Can you send me an email, from the same email address on the paypal account?
3. The name on the account- Can you send me a copy of your ID that matches the account? (I am CEO of Bitinstant, LLC a corporation in New York, USA. My name is Charlie Shrem and I can easily be summoned to court if you think I am stealing from you)

I am willing to pay a higher fee for your troubles.

-----

If you deny doing what I asked for, your basically admitting that the account is not in your name and its not your account.

Response?

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dareq (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 05:18:52 PM

You havent sent me any PM right now and dont post offers here in public,just do it in PM. I'm not gonna fake anymore for these "provocate offers" so you can only more flame in my thread. and I am able to do what you asked.

dareq (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 05:31:42 PM

As one guy before me said, you guys gang me up making unwelcome offers and calling me scammer and trying to prove me that I am wrong (You Guys Know Everything And You Cant Be Wrong) and then make me "real offer" just trying to prove me again that I am wrong and I must be scammer,no other fucking way meanwhile buyer cant be scammed in my exchange. You guys are just trying to reach something that wont happen because buyer cant get scammed and everyone knows how paypal works is pretty 100% sure that.

I am not gonna accept offers from people who firstly make several posts or pm's about me being scammer and talking bullshit about my service and then trying to buy something and prove how legit they are. I reserve right to decide whom I want to sell my bitcoins, sorry.

If this bullshit posts are gonna keep continue, I have already contacted administrator and he told me to make new thread with local rules so I will be finally to stop this spam.

waiting for offers.

Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2012, 05:33:35 PM

As one guy before me said, you guys gang me up making unwelcome offers and calling me scammer and trying to prove me that I am wrong (You Guys Know Everything And You Cant Be Wrong) and then make me "real offer" just trying to prove me again that I am wrong and I must be scammer,no other fucking way meanwhile buyer cant be scammed in my exchange. You guys are just trying to reach something that wont happen because buyer cant get scammed and everyone knows how paypal works is pretty 100% sure that.

I am not gonna accept offers from people who firstly make several posts or pm's about me being scammer and talking bullshit about my service and then trying to buy something and prove how legit they are. I reserve right to decide whom I want to sell my bitcoins, sorry.

If this bullshit posts are gonna keep continue, I have already contacted administrator and he told me to make new thread with local rules so I will be finally to stop this spam.

waiting for offers.

I just sent you a PM.

So basically, your telling me you wont send me what I asked for?

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
dareq (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 05:37:14 PM

If you could read what I said in my 2/3 previous posts then you would realise that I am not trying to hide myself or nothing because I'm more than wiilingness to provide with any info that proves I am original owner of account ( I can even do phone call ), I just wont accept offers from people like you, who firsts posts some idiot images and says "another scam prevented" and then magically realises that they may be able to make some money off me or whatever, and wanting to make a deal with me (which wouldnt happen anyway as if I'd provide you with proof you would just make some other excuse like im going on vacation brb 2 weeks like some guy did to me to avoid getting himself called as waste timer).

dareq (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 05:41:53 PM

I just sent you email to support@bitinstant.com , my paypal email is same and you can check that I am verified.

It's just to prove you that you get off my back, I dont want to make any deal with you, sorry. if you wasnt so ironic and fragile against my person then we would surely had a deal.

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 05:45:15 PM

buyer cant get scammed and everyone knows how paypal works is pretty 100% sure that.

Buyer sends paypal to you. You don't send coins. You spend money from Paypal Debit card. Rinse Repeat.

There, I just gave you a way how the buyer can be scammed. Next?

dareq (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 05:55:52 PM

I am from Paypal. PayPal Debit card is not allowed nor is being sold in my country. you can check that. + you can verify my country by IP address and my address on PayPal.

next? Smiley

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 06:00:27 PM

I am from Paypal. PayPal Debit card is not allowed nor is being sold in my country. you can check that. + you can verify my country by IP address and my address on PayPal.

next? Smiley

Oooo. He works for Paypal and he's selling something against their TOS. Interesting.

Can we contact Paypal with your name and paypal information and get confirmation so we can quote you and use you as an advertisement for how Paypal employees officially endorse Bitcoin now even though it's against the Paypal TOS?

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 06:01:40 PM

He's from Planet PayPal?  Shocked That's wild!  Grin
dareq (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 06:02:33 PM

I dont work for PayPal.

and if you snitch on me, that only means how fucking jealous you are because I have found out very good way of selling via PayPal.

but that really make difference for me, I'll just make new account. Smiley

paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: 1pirata

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2012, 06:06:56 PM

next? Smiley

Oooo. He works for Paypal and he's selling something against their TOS. Interesting.

Can we contact Paypal with your name and paypal information and get confirmation so we can quote you and use you as an advertisement for how Paypal employees officially endorse Bitcoin now even though it's against the Paypal TOS?

Woot, obviously a keyboard error, although my bet was on that  Smiley

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
dareq (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 06:09:51 PM

You can look up my name with PayPal and my PayPal account. I am not working for PayPal and have no connections whatsoever with them except that I own an account there.

good luck with that imo, you made my day guys Smiley seriously, even my dad is laughing Cheesy

smracer
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 06:20:34 PM

Dareq,

How many BTC do you have for sale and how are you obtaining them? 
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 06:25:11 PM

I dont work for PayPal.

and if you snitch on me,

Whaaa??? Have you lost your marbles? Why would contacting Paypal to confirm your statement be considering "snitching" unless you were lying? Are you lying about something?

You can look up my name with PayPal and my PayPal account. I am not working for PayPal and have no connections whatsoever with them except that I own an account there.

o. So the "I am from paypal" part must have been a lapse of judgement then. My---errr..your bad?

Anyway, can I still confirm your account since I am extra super duper careful and never want to get scammed by anyone? Pleasey weezy?

dareq (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 06:38:25 PM

Well, they can just block me for any tip on me like you said, that's why. I'm not hiding anything,do what you want cause pirate is free Smiley

waiting for more offers!

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 06:40:22 PM

Well, they can just block me for any tip on me like you said, that's why. I'm not hiding anything,do what you want cause pirate is free Smiley

waiting for more offers!

Let's backtrack a bit.

if you snitch on me,............. that really make difference for me, I'll just make new account. Smiley

That reminds me of a similar business model that relies on making new accounts in order to continue selling things.............

RandyFolds

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 06:41:58 PM

I just sent you email to support@bitinstant.com , my paypal email is same and you can check that I am verified.

It's just to prove you that you get off my back, I dont want to make any deal with you, sorry. if you wasnt so ironic and fragile against my person then we would surely had a deal.

You are refusing to deal with one of the most trusted and reputable businessmen on this forum. That alone is enough to say to you, "Fuck off, scammer".

waiting for more offers!

Add your dodgy responses and refusal to interact with respected members who are merely asking what any customer should and I say, "Fuck off, you unskilled scammer."

This is no way to built rapport.
de4l

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 06:43:41 PM

has anyone successfully done business with him yet?
dareq (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 06:43:54 PM

Sorry, but only 2 guys offered me fair deal and one of them is being jerky with me and 2nd one said that he'll wait till I get some more feedback.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: