Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:50:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ◢◣ BurnerCoin x13 PoW+PoS ◢◣ Android Game available on play store!  (Read 123186 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BTCNeverSleeps

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 01:13:20 PM

A little more information for you.

For the past 24 hours I have been answering media questions. Expect a few new articles sometime today or tomorrow. BURN is now number 1 on Poloniex voting chart. If we can keep the top spot we will be added soon  Grin

I want to thank everyone for their questions. I would like to better explain the technology.

With BurnerConnect our approach to anonymity is a bit different. We are not attempting to disguise the original sender, but we are disguising the amount of coins sent to one receiver. It is well known that smaller transactions are less scrutinized than larger ones. BurnerConnect solves sending large transactions by breaking up the transaction into smaller wallets and then sending the wallets to the receiver via a secure connection. The wallets are encrypted and the sender will no longer have access to the coins once the wallets are received.

This is how it works:

1. The sender enters the amount to be sent and the BurnerConnect address of the receiver.

2. Multiple wallets are created depending on the amount of BurnerCoins being sent. Our algorithm determines the amount of wallets to be created. The wallets created are not the same as the wallet.dat file. The sender does not have direct access to the BurnerConnect wallets created during the sending process.

3. The amount of BurnerCoins are randomly sent to each wallet and the wallets are encrypted.

4. Each wallet is then sent directly to the receiver's client via a secure connection.

5. The receiver's client automatically decrypts and imports each wallet individually, and then each of the wallets are handled separately within the client.

6  These wallets are maintained in a separate window from the receivers default wallets.

7. The receiver can then transfer the coins to one wallet, or send the coins to another recipient from each individual wallet.

8. The receiver can delete BurnerConnect wallets that are empty. They are treated as "temporary" wallets.

Our technology makes it much easier to break up large transactions into smaller transaction. This feature was not designed for everyday use because we feel most transactions do not require anonymity or disguising the amount of coins being sent.

If you wanted to do the same thing above you would first have to ask the receiver to create multiple new wallets and then have the receiver send you the address for each wallet. You will then have to manually send the coins to each wallet. Our technology does not depend on a 3rd party server or external mixer. There is less risk involved with our solution.

Remember Tor anonymity can be used for everyday transactions if the sender doesn't want to use BurnerConnect.

+1 We need more devs like you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mackj

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

The mysterious

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 01:20:16 PM

A little more information for you.

For the past 24 hours I have been answering media questions. Expect a few new articles sometime today or tomorrow. BURN is now number 1 on Poloniex voting chart. If we can keep the top spot we will be added soon  Grin

I want to thank everyone for their questions. I would like to better explain the technology.

With BurnerConnect our approach to anonymity is a bit different. We are not attempting to disguise the original sender, but we are disguising the amount of coins sent to one receiver. It is well known that smaller transactions are less scrutinized than larger ones. BurnerConnect solves sending large transactions by breaking up the transaction into smaller wallets and then sending the wallets to the receiver via a secure connection. The wallets are encrypted and the sender will no longer have access to the coins once the wallets are received.

This is how it works:

1. The sender enters the amount to be sent and the BurnerConnect address of the receiver.

2. Multiple wallets are created depending on the amount of BurnerCoins being sent. Our algorithm determines the amount of wallets to be created. The wallets created are not the same as the wallet.dat file. The sender does not have direct access to the BurnerConnect wallets created during the sending process.

3. The amount of BurnerCoins are randomly sent to each wallet and the wallets are encrypted.

4. Each wallet is then sent directly to the receiver's client via a secure connection.

5. The receiver's client automatically decrypts and imports each wallet individually, and then each of the wallets are handled separately within the client.

6  These wallets are maintained in a separate window from the receivers default wallets.

7. The receiver can then transfer the coins to one wallet, or send the coins to another recipient from each individual wallet.

8. The receiver can delete BurnerConnect wallets that are empty. They are treated as "temporary" wallets.

Our technology makes it much easier to break up large transactions into smaller transaction. This feature was not designed for everyday use because we feel most transactions do not require anonymity or disguising the amount of coins being sent.

If you wanted to do the same thing above you would first have to ask the receiver to create multiple new wallets and then have the receiver send you the address for each wallet. You will then have to manually send the coins to each wallet. Our technology does not depend on a 3rd party server or external mixer. There is less risk involved with our solution.

Remember Tor anonymity can be used for everyday transactions if the sender doesn't want to use BurnerConnect.

GOOD    GOOD     GOOD       WE    LOVE    YOU   
CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 01:25:10 PM

So, how do you bypass the block chain completely?   How does the coins get moved from the original address into these newly created wallets?

flex65

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 01:25:22 PM

BURN is realy very good coin.
I can compare only with VRC.
now patience is only increasing your balance )
BTCNeverSleeps

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 01:30:33 PM

So, how do you bypass the block chain completely?   How does the coins get moved from the original address into these newly created wallets?

Did you read what he wrote before you started asking questions? He never claimed he is bypassing the blockchain completely. He is disguising one large transaction into many smaller transactions. He wrote: "We are not attempting to disguise the original sender, but we are disguising the amount of coins sent to one receiver."

He does bypass the blockchain when the wallets are sent to the receiver.
CryptoGretzky

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 01:35:47 PM

Did you read what he wrote before you started asking questions? He never claimed he is bypassing the blockchain completely. He is disguising one large transaction into many smaller transactions. He wrote: "We are not attempting to disguise the original sender, but we are disguising the amount of coins sent to one receiver."

He does bypass the blockchain when the wallets are sent to the receiver.

Today I have a few announcements and some surprises!

The closed beta of the new BurnerCoin wallet begins today. I want to thank everyone who sent me a pm requesting to be part of the beta! I have selected 10 beta testers and they will received the new wallets shortly after this announcement.

In my announcement on Monday I wrote we have been working on new technologies and today I would like to announce our new feature BurnerConnect will be enabled in the beta. BurnerConnect is a separate feature than Tor and we are considering it an advanced option.

BurnerConnect is a new anonymity feature that allows a sender to send BurnerCoins to a receiver via a direct tcp/ip connection! This method bypasses the blockchain and sends a specially created wallet to the receiver. The connections are established directly and no central server is needed.

How BurnerConnect will work...

1. The receiver gives the sender his/hers special BurnerConnect address. This address is a specially formatted version of the receivers IP address. Example: 102.32.91.42  = cxy-sy-mt-ry

2. The sender enters the receiver's BurnerConnect address into the new wallet.

3. The sender enters the amount he/she is sending and clicks send.

4. A new Burner wallet is created and the BurnerCoins are transfered to the new wallet.

5. A secured connection is then established with the receiver. The sender does not have access to the receiver BurnerCoins.

6. The new wallet is then sent to the receiver via the BurnerConnect connection. The blockchain is bypassed completely!

7. The receiver's client opens the wallet automatically and the BurnerCoins are now added.

8. The connection is immediately disconnected once the wallet is received.

We felt sending wallets/coins in this manner have numerous benefits for both the sender and the receiver. There are no central servers and exchanges needed for this technology. It is as simple as sending an email, and there is no record of the transfer in the blockchain.

BurnerConnect is up and running, and the beta testers will be able to use BurnerConnect along with Tor today!

I may be a bit new to Crypt coins / currencies but it does not seem like a good idea to break a transaction outside of the blockchain. How is the transaction validated? If the coins are truly outside of the block chain and the owner goes to sell them on an exchange, how does the exchange validate them?

If they are outside of the block chain, how do you tell if they are counterfeit or not. It also begs the question if a coin can be moved in and out of the block chain does that call into question the validity of the block chain itself.

Seems to me that moving coins in and out of the block chain opens the block chain to all sorts of potential shenanigans.

I don't see the anonymity in this. IP traffic is super easy to trace. So, I dont see where the anonymity comes in here. Matter of fact this seems less anonymous than if the transaction was simply left in the block chain.

But what do I know. I'm a noob. But, sure would like to understand better.

Thanks

Ok... If you are really saying that it DOESN'T bypass blockchain completely, then WARNING BELL is completely ringing off the hook, because look at point #6 from yesterday announcement....

Let me repeat it here again for you...

6. The new wallet is then sent to the receiver via the BurnerConnect connection. The blockchain is bypassed completely!

Do you know how the fundamental of blockchain work?   How do you send coins from one address to another bypassing the blockchain?   Please do explain...

So... does it or does it not bypass the blockchain?  

jendn

Activity: 90

Myth

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 01:38:08 PM

The new coins, great innovation, beyond Cloak.mp  will   add   it.
BTCNeverSleeps

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 01:40:47 PM

Ok... If you are really saying that it DOESN'T bypass blockchain completely, then WARNING BELL is completely ringing off the hook, because look at point #6....

Do you know how the fundamental of blockchain work?   How do you send coins from one address to another bypassing the blockchain?   Please do explain...

In point #6 he is 100% correct. He IS bypassing the blockchain completely when sending the wallet(with coins inside) to the receiver. There isn't a record in the blockchain that person A is sending person B those coins.
CryptoGretzky

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 01:44:18 PM

Ok... If you are really saying that it DOESN'T bypass blockchain completely, then WARNING BELL is completely ringing off the hook, because look at point #6....

In point #6 he is 100% correct. He IS bypassing the blockchain completely when sending the wallet(with coins inside) to the receiver. There isn't a record in the blockchain that person A is sending person B those coins.

Ok, so when Person A sends these many transactions to these wallets, it DOES create a transactions into say S1, S2, S3, S4, S5 right?

And... then you send these wallets to person B?

So, if person B then go and buy drugs online with these S1, S2, S3, S4, S5 or Person B sends these coins to wallet C and then spend the money illicitly..., wouldn't the tie back now goes back to Person A?

You are the source of this original funds that was created from wallet A afterall....  I don't know how much more hard link this can be.

If Chaeplin from DRK saw this... he would go nuts....

ps. If you don't know who Chaeplin is..., he's a troll from DRK that goes around XC thread and FUD all over the blockchain saying there's hardlink this hardlink that and after rev 1.5 can't do it any more so he went quiet.

BTCNeverSleeps

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 01:54:33 PM

Ok, so when Person A sends these many transactions to these wallets, it DOES create a transactions into say S1, S2, S3, S4, S5 right?

And... then you send these wallets to person B?

So, if person B then go and buy drugs online with these S1, S2, S3, S4, S5 or Person B sends these coins to wallet C and then spend the money illicitly..., wouldn't the tie back now goes back to Person A?

You are the source of this original funds that was created from wallet A afterall....  I don't know how much more hard link this can be.

If Chaeplin from DRK saw this... he would go nuts....

ps. If you don't know who Chaeplin is..., he's a troll from DRK that goes around XC thread and FUD all over the blockchain saying there's hardlink this hardlink that and after rev 1.5 can't do it any more so he went quiet.

In one way you are correct. But is much harder to trace multiple smaller transactions, than a few larger transactions.
jendn

Activity: 90

Myth

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 01:58:57 PM

http://www.btc38.com/trade/vote_for_trade.html

voting   on    btc38

lut  us   go
weiposs

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 02:16:18 PM

explosion    soon.

A great developer and active community

Uran0s

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 02:28:24 PM

No there will be not explosion, it deserves healthy grow. Keep on voting, spread the news and let dev do his work. So far this coin has better progress than 90% of shitcoins.
trkmed

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 02:41:16 PM

Should consider BTER also...
BurnerCoin (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 03:23:36 PM

BC in the News Smiley
http://cointelegraph.com/news/111933/burnercoin-speeds-onto-blockchain-bypass
BTCNeverSleeps

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 03:32:32 PM

Wow that is twice in 3 weeks.  Shocked
airise

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 04:07:15 PM

The good news is more and more
BTCNeverSleeps

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 08:20:40 PM

Burner will take off very soon. Do not forget to vote so Burn can be added to Polo. The race is very close and every vote is important: https://www.poloniex.com/voting
mrdennis86

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 08:28:03 PM

Burner will take off very soon. Do not forget to vote so Burn can be added to Polo. The race is very close and every vote is important: https://www.poloniex.com/voting

voted!

All my XST coins are stolen Sad feel free to donate some XST to RzPMCaQxjxCNCyw2eiYsLqU2MWe45vFfLU I really appreciate that!
megabuxx

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 10:33:51 PM

voted.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: