Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:46:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Treat developers better - XHC THREAD MOVED  (Read 113174 times)
ISAWHIM

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:34:51 PM

So the free giveaway for adding XHC to the sig is still on?

I believe it is, but you have to update your signature so it doesn't point to the old thread. The post is a few pages back.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ISAWHIM

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 10:47:49 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2014, 11:10:47 PM by ISAWHIM

Make sure that the new code is ready for the exchange... They just had an issue with SUPERcoin, which had odd MAX values that seemed questionable to "validity-checking".
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=652351.0

HonorCoin was mentioned, seems that coin was cloned off HonorCoin... I think that is what they said. Not sure, don't follow SUPERcoin.

P.S. Stay miles away from the ANON features. They are not worth coding into the coin itself. There are plenty of non-integrated options already out there. Every coin that has had ANON features spoken-of or implemented, is becoming a specialty-novelty coin with no real interest beyond thieves. We don't want this coin to be so complex that we can't figure-out how to fix it if stuff starts to break, or it has to be taken-over again. (It will need to be taken-over again, in the future. Not like you will be around for years, working on it.)
ISAWHIM

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:56:55 AM

I think the multipool will be one of the strongest points of this coin, besides the paper-wallet.

Will be interesting to see how this plays-out.

Now all we need is a wallet-consolidator. Have a new wallet that pulls only non-zero balances from the chain, creating a new branch every few months. Hence, it will shorten the chain for faster downloading, while locking-in some security as forced checkpoints. You don't need the historic blocks unless you actually have an older wallet and need to see the transactions. (Servers and pure-nodes would use the full chain. While the users only need the forward-non-zero balances up to the point where they created the wallet. Would also allow wallets to "clean-up" any unused addresses, for those who use disposable addresses. Not a wise thing to do, if someone deposits into that address again. However, tumblers don't usually recycle addresses, I think.)

Now I know this will really sit sour with some people... but having a minimum transaction fee of something like 0.0001% (0.00000001 which-ever is higher, to reduce dust tx's and un-needed micro-transactions), might also be a good offset to the POS, to help ensure some value. With the tx-fees directly off-setting the POS reward limit. (EG, if there are 100 coins in tx-fees, then those would come off the top of the POS generated coins for that period. Thus, rewarding the fees to the POS solver, giving a good reason to stay mining POS for the coin.)

P.S. Not sure if it is in there, but if there is still a fee for "excessively large blocks", that should be removed, and it should simply split the transaction kindly into multiple transactions. That is the stupidest thing to have, since it is defeated by just sending multiple transactions, thus, it is just a hindrance to using a wallet.
dminer69

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:19:41 AM

time to pick up some xhc at a really cheap price before the new lunch.
ISAWHIM

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:24:42 AM

time to pick up some xhc at a really cheap price before the new lunch.

I am trying to let others get some... xD

However, I am not going to wait forever. I am pushing nearly a million coins now. There is only a million and a half still listed. Where are they all?

Might want to move your orders back to 8000 sat, unless you want to get out. Your losses are my gains. (That is not directed at anyone, just a general comment to those who are just leaving with a loss. xD)
a447513372

Activity: 336

DLISK - Next Generation Coin

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:30:21 AM

this coin re-live . so good .

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
     ▄████▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀ ▄▄▀▀      ████  ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀███▄
  ████ ▄███████████████      ▀█  ████
 ███▀ ▄██████████████████      █  ▀███
▄███            ████ ████      ▀█ ███▄
███ ▄█           ████  ████      █▄ ███
███            ████   ████       █ ███
███ ▀█          ████  ████       █▀ ███
▀▀▀▀           █████████       ▄█ ███▀
 ██████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███
  ██████████████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄  ▀▄▄       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀████▀
     ▀████▄ ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████▀
       ▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀

████                ▄████
    ████████████████                ████   ▄▄███████████████          ▄█████▀
   ██████████████████               ██▀▀ ██████████████████        ▄█████▀
             ▀████████             ███ ████▀                    ▄█████▀
             ▄█████████            ██▀ ███▀                  ▄█████▀
             ████ ▀████           ███ ████▄               ▄█████▀
             ████  ████           ███▄ ██████████████▀ ▄█████▀
            ████  ▄████           ████  ▀████████████▄ ▀█████▄
            ████ ▄████           ████               ▀██▄  █████▄
            ████████▀            ████               ▄████   █████▄
           ███████▀            ███▀              ▄█████▀     █████▄
 ██████████████████████████████ ███ ▄█████████████████▀         █████▄
█████████████▀▀▀██████████████ ▄██ ▄████████████████▀             █████▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
SeDz

Activity: 251
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 04:22:28 AM

what will be the total supply after mining?

lucienlu

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:01:46 AM

where could we see the list???

Get Daily Free SIGNs before too late.T4gejMMptw2hAf4Zi1BbD4ZtvJDEqeGXE8
Click here-enjoy-Pirate-coin: Pw2t7Ly1uFCjGiZrKhYeXWJnxfp6ttcC6g
3ACoin -IPO-FREE-POS 10%-Web Games.
nzszxsl

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:48:06 AM

any innovation or advance technology for the coin?

6m+18m*2 at least= so total coins around 40million?

old XHC went to exchange after pos began,now you give ppl more coins to dump,you think that inflation will be ok?

now the price around 250sat, I think maybe price will still remain at that level for long time even crash.

SeDz

Activity: 251
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 01:21:50 PM

any innovation or advance technology for the coin?

6m+18m*2 at least= so total coins around 40million?

old XHC went to exchange after pos began,now you give ppl more coins to dump,you think that inflation will be ok?

now the price around 250sat, I think maybe price will still remain at that level for long time even crash.

i dont think it can go under 200sat

vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:06:22 PM

any update on whether bittrex are in on this?
ISAWHIM

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:04:04 PM

i dont think it can go under 200sat

I have thrown up to 5 BTC at 200 sat, and no-one took it... If it does go under 200 sat, it is only because someone is willing to take a big loss. The average price, for coins that have been purchased, is well above 1700 sat still.

Though, the more that buy these below 1700, like myself, are offsetting the higher price paid. Thanks to the lower prices, I have lowered my average price paid from 1700 down to about 500. The rest remain around 1700 sat or more, because they are not buying these lower coins. Luckily, I am in this for the long haul. So that is nearly 1,000,000 coins out of dumpers hands.

222 sat was the lowest, and at 200 sat, no-one was biting my large listings. So, I believe it is safe to say we are on the floor, and it will not go much lower. Trust me, NOW is the time to be buying more. Buy on the low side, just catch the ones as they sell-out. There are only like another 2-million even listed.

Don't forget the IRC-Chat room... #restoringhonor
ISAWHIM

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:48:15 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2014, 07:22:47 PM by ISAWHIM

P.S. Might want to change the date of the launch, so it does not cross-paths with the BTC auction going on. Not sure what impact that will have on the coins value, as I expect it to reduce the value of BTC a little. (They seem to be trying to control the BTC market a little, to keep bidding low on the BTC auction. Plus, I am sure they will attempt to take advantage of the news, and cause a little more panic in BTC once the auction is over.)

Though, that should actually raise our prices, since our prices should raise as BTC falls, so you get more BTC of less dollar value. These people lowering price when BTC lowers, are going the wrong way. xD Don't they realize they are getting even less dollars, when BTC drops and then they ask for less BTC from this coin. xD Some noobs never learn.
Riseman

Activity: 690

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 08:53:16 PM

So, how to take part in the 2% distribution if it's still active? Should we PM someone?
komodovpn

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 08:54:28 PM

P.S. Might want to change the date of the launch, so it does not cross-paths with the BTC auction going on. Not sure what impact that will have on the coins value, as I expect it to reduce the value of BTC a little. (They seem to be trying to control the BTC market a little, to keep bidding low on the BTC auction. Plus, I am sure they will attempt to take advantage of the news, and cause a little more panic in BTC once the auction is over.)

Though, that should actually raise our prices, since our prices should raise as BTC falls, so you get more BTC of less dollar value. These people lowering price when BTC lowers, are going the wrong way. xD Don't they realize they are getting even less dollars, when BTC drops and then they ask for less BTC from this coin. xD Some noobs never learn.

BTC prices is expected to rise when the US marshal auction happens. Because whoever is bidding on the blocks of BTC will be bidding at above current market price.

[ Minerals ] - The most fair distribution crypto
ISAWHIM

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 09:55:45 PM

BTC prices is expected to rise when the US marshal auction happens. Because whoever is bidding on the blocks of BTC will be bidding at above current market price.

The auction is already happening. Bids are going-in. However, the govt does not have money on the exchange to boost prices. China does have lots of BTC to spare, to push it down. Not on Huobi, on BTCe and Bitstamp, the only two decent USD exchanges left. (Coinbase just buys where-ever they can, lower, and sells at whichever price is higher. Though, they have their own sources.)

The last attempt at a panic failed. xD On BTC. I think that cost them more BTC then they made, because Huobi remained at $585 while that idiot dumped to try to cause a panic on Bitstamp. Hehe, Reverse-pump (pull-down) fail. I love when people think they have a plan, and it fails.

BTC Price will not rise significantly until after they own them. You don't pump until after you win the low-bids.

It costs over $200,000 just to place a bid. Not like they are going to have to deal with millions of buyers. There will be only a few.
hero18688

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:17:27 AM

The new dev is not here for about 3 or 4 days  Undecided Only five people in IRC including me.Errrr...  Embarrassed

jarvis (OP)

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:46:36 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2014, 02:44:29 AM by jarvis

The new dev is not here for about 3 or 4 days  Undecided Only five people in IRC including me.Errrr...  Embarrassed

Hope everyone is having a great Father's day! We have been hard at work and have made plenty of progress. Taking today off of course due to the holiday and spending time with family.
Drag

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 01:43:58 AM

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_3zeLLOxGA9Q/TP5uqb7VHlI/AAAAAAAAALA/kiryC185t_0/s320/tunedin.jpg
kozmos

Activity: 381

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 02:09:26 AM

Hope everyone is having a great Father's day! We have been hard at work and have made plenty of progress. Taking today off of course due to the holiday and spending time with family. Great things to come with this coin. Stay tuned Smiley
Hi Jarvis and happy father day to you too Smiley

I have a request if it is possible for now.

I would like to ask you for providing more info. about the the dev. team current project, I mean like what projects you are planning to implement and what's the progress about implementing it.

This is will be useful to keep all of our faith high and good for attracting new investors as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: