Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:08:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Treat developers better - XHC THREAD MOVED  (Read 113174 times)
yoyotu

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 06:05:55 AM

88sat now, Cry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ISAWHIM

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:25:05 AM

However, the volume is miserable. Day by day less.

That is partly because everyone is waiting for the conversion, and to see the effect mining will have on the value.

If you have a dollar to spare, buy some up. Each dollar you buy, is a $10 coin above you just lowered to $5... Two more, and you lowered that to $2.50. I am still ready, with my team (not the XHC team), to help get the word out, once there is a word worth spreading. We may be a little more patient than others, but that is only because we have been in this game long-enough to know this is normal.

It isn't like all the other coins are rising. They all drop as BTC rises, initially. The more BTC rises, the cheaper people can sell alts for, to get the same USD. There is a strong focus on BTC at the moment, due to the rise. (Nothing special to me, because I expected it. But there were many who believed BTC was going another level down, or just going back to a down-trend. Nope, $6,000, and it's right on schedule, as always. Denial hits them before they realize what is going-on. They will stupidly start selling alts, then alts will rise with BTC as whales eat the low values. Then they regret selling, but can do nothing about it, as they have cashed-out for USD, and now have to buy back in to get BTC at a higher price than they cashed-out for.)

Same will happen to XHC. By the time they decide to jump-in, they will have lost that major gain advantage, having sold-out too low, and too early.

The majority are all obviously still holding. There is only a few, or just one, trying to devalue it, but it isn't working. He is just giving someone a bunch of cheap coins. xD Because no-one is going into a panic.
Dermoves

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 11:19:57 AM

That is partly because everyone is waiting for the conversion, and to see the effect mining will have on the value. There is a strong focus on BTC at the moment, due to the rise.
The majority are all obviously still holding. There is only a few, or just one, trying to devalue it, but it isn't working. He is just giving someone a bunch of cheap coins.

You must follow the course XHC/USD and no XHC/BTC. The drop is more pronounced than would correspond to the increase in BTC.

HonorCoin (XHC) newly released community driven website http://OpenXHC.com
studio1one

Activity: 1218

BintexFutures

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 11:25:20 AM

You working to a targetted date or just working until done?

BINTEX

Powered by,
hero18688

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 11:29:02 AM

However, the volume is miserable. Day by day less.

That is partly because everyone is waiting for the conversion, and to see the effect mining will have on the value.

If you have a dollar to spare, buy some up. Each dollar you buy, is a $10 coin above you just lowered to $5... Two more, and you lowered that to $2.50. I am still ready, with my team (not the XHC team), to help get the word out, once there is a word worth spreading. We may be a little more patient than others, but that is only because we have been in this game long-enough to know this is normal.

It isn't like all the other coins are rising. They all drop as BTC rises, initially. The more BTC rises, the cheaper people can sell alts for, to get the same USD. There is a strong focus on BTC at the moment, due to the rise. (Nothing special to me, because I expected it. But there were many who believed BTC was going another level down, or just going back to a down-trend. Nope, $6,000, and it's right on schedule, as always. Denial hits them before they realize what is going-on. They will stupidly start selling alts, then alts will rise with BTC as whales eat the low values. Then they regret selling, but can do nothing about it, as they have cashed-out for USD, and now have to buy back in to get BTC at a higher price than they cashed-out for.)

Same will happen to XHC. By the time they decide to jump-in, they will have lost that major gain advantage, having sold-out too low, and too early.

The majority are all obviously still holding. There is only a few, or just one, trying to devalue it, but it isn't working. He is just giving someone a bunch of cheap coins. xD Because no-one is going into a panic.
It's not easy for you to type in much words again and again.If you make your own coin,I would definitely mine and buy.

han1122

Activity: 300

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 11:42:39 AM

OK.. Today is July first

Relaunch & restoring is just a joke ?

I lost alot of money in XHC ........

Drag

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 11:49:37 AM

1: Han1122 your a illiterate moron

2: Everyone should know that mining will cause XHC to skyrocket

3: +1 no panic here either

http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag221/Dragonfire1134/image_zps1e2f9748.jpg
han1122

Activity: 300

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 12:00:22 PM

1: Han1122 your a illiterate moron

2: Everyone should know that mining will cause XHC to skyrocket

3: +1 no panic here either

1. Drag you fuck up

2. I just want ask devs , are you dev ?

3. 90sat now , no panic is shit

4. fuck you up again , no thanks

Drag

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 12:02:23 PM

And you have the English skills of a pre-school child, am I supposed to be offended by a child now? sell your shitty shares Han you pussy bitch, you couldn't fuck up a wet, paper bag... Im on here every day supporting this coin you fucking pussy retard and all you want to do is try and shoot not only yourself but everyone else in the foot by your shitty ass retarded comments... And don't copy-cat me you un-genuine twat
twhh

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 12:06:04 PM

hahaha , I had told you guys sell this shit

擦你妈的DRAG,吃屎吧

Drag

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 12:13:51 PM

This is a story about a team want take over a shitcoin but they don't have skill  Shocked

Your posts are soooo lame, do you understand anything that's been said to your troll ass so far? You suck at trolling and you are clearly retarded, If you post one more time on here then you must want to suck our dicks.
hahaha , I had told you guys sell this shit

擦你妈的DRAG,吃屎吧

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/1372632832/hFFA25A16/
alexius89

Activity: 709

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 12:32:43 PM

jarvis please give us a plan. When will be the relaunch?

Drag

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 12:35:07 PM

Cheesy http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ncTe79HlQ4g/TNA5jarVg_I/AAAAAAAAAis/T0mMqEMuvms/s400/dont-shoot-yourself-in-the-foot.jpg

Don't speaka anya englisha?, do you no comprede what I am a tryin to a say to you? Stop trolling your own investment

I really am trying to help, but if you want to go circle jerk into depression with those other guys, your mistake then friends..
insom

Activity: 276

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 03:51:34 PM

more cheap XHC

om nom nom!
ISAWHIM

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 04:02:19 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2014, 04:45:54 PM by ISAWHIM

You obviously have no idea how long it takes an actual coin program to be made. Not just have a value changed from someone-else's work, that took them weeks to months to make. So, please, unless you want to contribute something, go back to shutting the fuck up.

It really doesn't bother others when you quit. Honestly, it doesn't. We reap the rewards while you accept the loss. We, on the other hand, who have not accepted the loss, have lost nothing.

Devs don't make value, they make programs. You make it valuable. Thus, you have made your holdings invaluable. Thank yourself for doing nothing, and getting nothing in return.

You have done nothing to develop the coin, and it is only right that you get nothing for your lack of effort to support it. You are obviously here only because you were convinced you could take value from the coin. Why would we ever sympathize for you. All you do is talk about wanting the price higher so you can cash-out, on money people are thinking about investing. You are the reason you don't have anyone buying your coins. I agree with the rest, you are a moron who doesn't know what support is, and doesn't apparently understand how trades and value or coins work.

The devs didn't make BTC rise, or LTC fall. Why would you believe that is the duty of the programmer making the transaction device? That is like blaming the exchange or your bank, for your own dollar value not rising. You know what makes your dollar valuable... What you do with it, or what YOU convince others it is worth, which is based off what YOU put into earning it. At the moment, you have done nothing to earn it, are convincing the people you want to sell it to that it has no value to you, and are doing nothing for it. Thus... You lose.

Me, I have purchased over a million of these coins, spending over $3000 USD, in purchased BTC. Giving those who wanted to quit, something for the prices they were offering. I have no doubt that I will see 10x returns here, just as I will see 10x returns from BTC this hike. Makes a nice total of 100x returns, or 1000% when compounded together, from my initial investment. I really don't want a noob who cranks-out copy-paste coins to be in control of my value. That is why I trust the direction Jarvis is headed.

P.S. I buy a lot of coins on the floor, after they fall 90%, they usually rise back up at-least 50% to 150% from the floor, after people like you have all left. That's what we do. That's what you do. That's why coins exist in the first place. Thanks for doing your part. Now we can do ours, without you bothering us.

P.P.S. I am not a developer/programmer (I am, I just don't make coins). I am the guy who is going to make these remaining users/holders/supporters money. I'll be the one buying the other coins you abandon, and do nothing for also. Until I have your last dime, and have distributed it to the holders of XHC. Because I roll like that.
ISAWHIM

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 04:27:55 PM

So what format should I setup my whitepaper in?

PDF, TXT or should I just make a fancy HTML setup?

Should I claim some sort of title to the document, and make it public, or make it exclusive to just XHC, until it some of the things can be integrated into the coin? (Though, this kind of stuff should be reviewed and voted-on, before implementation. Even if only to get more fine-tuned starting values and parameters that the majority can agree with.)

Since the coin/wallet is the focus at the moment, that is the focus of this whitepaper. The other one I am working-on, is related to the multipool, which is obviously semi-dependent on the existence of a wallet that can be mined to, initially. (Semi-dependent, because a wallet isn't actually needed if the coins are on the exchange. However, since POS is part of the wallet, and POW is being reinstated, it does have that tie to the wallet desire.)

P.S. The publication will be copyrighted, though with generous rights expressed. I don't mind open-source, but I do not like when people don't give credit where credit is due. Already had that issue with DogeCoin and various other coins that take others ideas as their own, take credit for the ideas, and then screw it up, then point the finger at the other person when they screwed it up. Instead of using the idea, the way it was intended, developed with the contributor, and giving them credit where it was due. (If only so they continue to contribute. xD)
insom

Activity: 276

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 04:31:55 PM

public pdf  Smiley
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 05:20:15 PM

It's already so many days passed, now we need plan waiting for so long.
ISAWHIM

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 05:40:38 PM

The coin hit the active exchange on June 6th 23:00. BTC value at the time, $640/BTC. Real-average exchange rate: 0.00000550 BTC/XHC.

Current BTC value: $655/BTC. Current real-average "selling" value of XHC on the exchange for the last 2 weeks: 0.00000380 BTC/XHC. (So part of this drop was the natural balance in USD value. Just as part of the value from the spike, was due to BTC falling, which made them have to ask for more BTC to get the same USD value.)

The highs were a pump, and not the "real value". However, they did bring the "value" (The real-average value), up to 0.00001200 BTC/XHC. (You should NEVER expect that you can sell your coins for the pumped price, which was a "sacrifice", to make the sale of 0.00002400 BTC/XHC look like a "deal". Just as you should never expect that the lowest low, where one or two coins are being sold, is "your value", or the value of all coins. That is why market-cap is a horrible assessment of value. Because the highs and lows are not the coins value, which is what they portray and assume.)

This would have been higher if the original dev didn't rob us of our value. However, that is over now, and we have moved-on. With prices this low, it is "safe" to buy, at the least, up to 0.00001200 BTC/XHC, because that is where the majority have added "value" up to. This includes the miners who spent a lot less in electricity, producing the coins.

Once mining has started, this average will rise to nearly twice that, easily, bringing the "value", a lot closer to the pumps average of around 0.00002400 BTC/XHC. The AVERAGE, not counting for obvious pump-levels that could easily double that.

The wallet, being POW enabled again, should bring-in more miners to invest. The multipool will bring-in more miners to invest. The rest of the value will eventually come in time. The longer we stay mining, the more exposure we get from the mining-value pages. Without that, there is only exposure from the exchanges and the horrible market-cap pages which, are, for all essence, a poor representation of value, at best. Value is measured at the average price where the average volume has been spent. That is why we have no problems buying coins on these lows. That is why they buy millions of BTC at $350/BTC to $680/BTC, and higher now.
ISAWHIM

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 05:57:49 PM

It's already so many days passed, now we need plan waiting for so long.

If waiting for a week is "so long", then you are in the wrong field my friend. How long have you waited for BTC to rise? How long are you still waiting for LTC to rise?

We have a plan, now we are waiting, just like you, for others to do what they have to do, to accept the wallet. It has been announced, and repeated several times. Go outside, do some yard-work, or something productive, since you are doing nothing productive here yourself. If you spend all day watching the clock, it takes longer for time to pass. What is your hurry? Didn't you INVEST? Oh, no, I guess not, since you seem to think that a few days is a long time, because you obviously want to get out, and take our investment. Take what you are being offered, or invest in the actual development. You didn't invest in the development, you invested in yourself, and you are not turning your investment into anything of value.

You want to invest in accelerating the development, there is a donation address for you to use. You want to invest in some of this "value" (discount coins), then buy some more. You want to invest directly, then program a wallet and get it submitted to the exchanges for review. If you can't do any of that, then you have no choice but to wait. Silence is golden. You want to keep hurting your investment, then feel free to give your coins away to someone doing something to help.

Since you obviously have no interest in adding value, it is safe to assume you are trying to make it lower. Have fun with that. If you are holding, you are screwing yourself. If you are trying to lower it, to buy, you are still screwing yourself. If you are not doing one of those things, then you are just trying to screw us, and you are failing miserably at it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: