Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:11:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Treat developers better - XHC THREAD MOVED  (Read 113178 times)
Dermoves

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 06:04:56 PM

The value depends primarily on the interests of the people. There are many coins that should have its value, but few of them really stand out. It depends whether the coin brings some interesting innovation compared to other coins.

Honorcoin entice people to Anonymity Airdrop, which was but a scam. Therefore the value was also initially higher.

We have decided to call this event the Anonymity Airdrop since this software release will be a major change for cryptocurrencies in general. From this moment, every altcoin will have an anonymity solution. Close-source solutions like Darksend will no longer have the monopoly in Anonymity, and much likely become obsolete, for innovation is better in open source systems.

HonorCoin (XHC) newly released community driven website http://OpenXHC.com
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:16:13 PM

You obviously have no idea how long it takes an actual coin program to be made. Not just have a value changed from someone-else's work, that took them weeks to months to make. So, please, unless you want to contribute something, go back to shutting the fuck up.

It really doesn't bother others when you quit. Honestly, it doesn't. We reap the rewards while you accept the loss. We, on the other hand, who have not accepted the loss, have lost nothing.

Devs don't make value, they make programs. You make it valuable. Thus, you have made your holdings invaluable. Thank yourself for doing nothing, and getting nothing in return.

You have done nothing to develop the coin, and it is only right that you get nothing for your lack of effort to support it. You are obviously here only because you were convinced you could take value from the coin. Why would we ever sympathize for you. All you do is talk about wanting the price higher so you can cash-out, on money people are thinking about investing. You are the reason you don't have anyone buying your coins. I agree with the rest, you are a moron who doesn't know what support is, and doesn't apparently understand how trades and value or coins work.

The devs didn't make BTC rise, or LTC fall. Why would you believe that is the duty of the programmer making the transaction device? That is like blaming the exchange or your bank, for your own dollar value not rising. You know what makes your dollar valuable... What you do with it, or what YOU convince others it is worth, which is based off what YOU put into earning it. At the moment, you have done nothing to earn it, are convincing the people you want to sell it to that it has no value to you, and are doing nothing for it. Thus... You lose.

Me, I have purchased over a million of these coins, spending over $3000 USD, in purchased BTC. Giving those who wanted to quit, something for the prices they were offering. I have no doubt that I will see 10x returns here, just as I will see 10x returns from BTC this hike. Makes a nice total of 100x returns, or 1000% when compounded together, from my initial investment. I really don't want a noob who cranks-out copy-paste coins to be in control of my value. That is why I trust the direction Jarvis is headed.

P.S. I buy a lot of coins on the floor, after they fall 90%, they usually rise back up at-least 50% to 150% from the floor, after people like you have all left. That's what we do. That's what you do. That's why coins exist in the first place. Thanks for doing your part. Now we can do ours, without you bothering us.

P.P.S. I am not a developer/programmer (I am, I just don't make coins). I am the guy who is going to make these remaining users/holders/supporters money. I'll be the one buying the other coins you abandon, and do nothing for also. Until I have your last dime, and have distributed it to the holders of XHC. Because I roll like that.

hahahaha, I like how you roll man:-)
Dermoves

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:28:45 PM

ISAWHIM is trying, but so far it is nowhere to be seen.
Over a week no plan when the original term fell.
Market unfortunately appreciated inactivity.

ISAWHIM

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:27:04 PM

Honorcoin entice people to Anonymity Airdrop, which was but a scam. Therefore the value was also initially higher.

Free coins had NOTHING to do with why the price was high. You wouldn't pay MORE, knowing that the dev was going to give away your value, (thus degrade value)...

If the air-drop happened, it would have had the same effect as what happened... The dev dumped a bunch of free coins. The only difference was, he got the value, not you.

That would not have brought anyone here, except someone looking for a hand-out. When was the last time a bum, looking for handouts, came and contributed to your value after you gave him some. This is not a charity organization. It is not our job (mine or the current devs), to see that you are comfortable, or to invite more poor people here, who will just complain that the free coins we gave them have no value because half the people we gave the coins to, dumped them before they could dump them.

You are confusing HONOR with CHARITY. One has nothing to do with the other. Though being charitable may be honorable, charity is not honor.

Charity: The practice of charity means the voluntary giving of help to those in need.

Honor: An abstract concept entailing a perceived quality of worthiness and respectability that affects both the social standing and the self-evaluation of an individual or corporate body such as a family, school, regiment or nation.

You are neither charitable, if you are crying about "what you get", as charity is selfless not selfish, nor are you honorable, as you are bashing your own holdings worthiness and don't respect shit, and are doing nothing but asking for more free stuff. Stuff you will obviously just dump.
Dermoves

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 05:06:46 AM

Original devs ended three weeks ago. They sold coins at dumped prices. It was clear that the devs fails Anonymity Airdrop. Prices have fallen  Shocked

estmoon

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:00:21 AM

This sign is very nice  Grin Grin Grin
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:14:57 AM

Just checking in to let everyone know how the development progress in going. We have hired a second programmer that will start on July 9th. This should help with the process and plenty of new features will be built in. We are looking forward to finishing the project and giving the community a coin that will be solid and built for the community. Smiley

Good looking brother:-)
jeffersonairplane
Legendary

Activity: 1522

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:58:31 AM

Just checking in to let everyone know how the development progress in going. We have hired a second programmer that will start on July 9th. This should help with the process and plenty of new features will be built in. We are looking forward to finishing the project and giving the community a coin that will be solid and built for the community. Smiley

Great, thanks for the update. Bought some coins today at 150 sat Smiley

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
fud_etra

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:59:46 AM

Thanks, I bought a lot from those silly dumpers these days Cheesy

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
Fatov

Activity: 354

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:25:17 AM

Dropping all time... im so tired...

Fatov was here
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
For private, fast and secure transactions DASH is King | Dashtalk
ISAWHIM

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:14:15 PM

Low price, no volume, dead. I am bought Minerals.

Good luck with that. Get them while they are high!

Yea, I really need to teach more people how to trade.

TIP #1: Buy low
TIP #2: Don't bash the ones buying the coins you are holding, you limit it from going up and limit others from seeing the value you desire.
TIP #3: Sell high

P.S. Hype = sure-fire failure, unless the hype is generated by a whale, trying to make you believe the hype is not hype, because that's what whales do. Hype alone, is just hype, and cause value to drop when not backed by a whale, who pumps to dump. Thus AIRDROP. (Why anyone believed that giving away free coins would make the price rise, is beyond belief. If you tell me that you are giving away half a million coins for free, the first thing I do is pull all my buy orders, to buy all your freely obtained coins, for a penny or two, since that is all those coins are worth. They are not worth the price of the coins that others had to PAY for, to obtain. The price stays low until all those free coins are gone, and have had value added to them, by way of purchasing debt, which takes a long time, the more you "give away free".)

No-one says...

"Hey I got 1000 coins free... lets go buy 10 more for $100 dollars!... no wait, it went up, lets pay $200 for 10 coins now... no $300... Yay, I'm getting richer! I got 1010 coins now, and it only cost me $300."
Fatov

Activity: 354

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:16:22 PM

We need some features about marketing

Fatov was here
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
For private, fast and secure transactions DASH is King | Dashtalk
ISAWHIM

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:17:53 PM

We need some features about marketing

Agreed... but that is step #2... We are still at step #1 (Make the coin).

The old wallet does not even work on Windows-XP 32-bit. (The one in the link.)

I assume that was part of the reason the old dev quit. Besides not actually knowing how to program at all, and being a thief.
hero18688

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 04:24:06 AM

Launch on july 9th or he just start working on july 9th.

insom

Activity: 276

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 01:36:32 PM

Dropping all time... im so tired...

Low price, no volume, dead. I am bought Minerals.

still volume on Bittrex
jeffersonairplane
Legendary

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 04:26:10 AM

Bought more cheap XHC Smiley I believe devs will deliver, it may take them a while longer but once signs start showing that there is indeed development going on for this coin the price will jump.

BTCitcointalk
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
   ████████████████      ▐█
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
                                                                        ███

Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone

❤️
aKIA

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 02:38:33 PM

Is there anything going on for this relaunch? Doesn't see any activity.
Any IRC channel to discuss?
Dermoves

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 08:19:56 PM

Behind the scenes coding update: Tor will be incorporated to give additional anonymity to the coin. Step 1 of the anon roadmap complete.

Just visiting sites or reading articles about privacy-enhancing software such as the Tor Project, the Linux Journal, or Tails puts you on an NSA list (If you don’t know what any of those are, you’re probably safe).

Blockchain technology, as XCurrency is proving by doing, is the bleeding edge solution to this Orwellian problem now approaching the fringe of public consciousness.

To be free from the unwarranted surveillance of the NSA.

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/xcurrency-unveils-cryptographic-privacy-technology-wake-nsa-xkeyscore-outrage/2014/07/04

jeffersonairplane
Legendary

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 12:52:42 AM

I will be eating up the sell walls up to 300 sat later this weekend. After experiencing the "revival" process of other similar coins, most notably Vootcoin, there is no doubt there are some profits to be made with XHC once the updates start rolling out. This coin can easily be worth 1k sat when updates start rolling out and will probably reach 2-3k eventually. Of course, this may be weeks or months down the road but I am not here to "get rich quick". I hold many long positions with Bitcoin and other altcoins. Anyone buying in at 150 - 300 sat will be very happy when the devs start launching updates Smiley

I still remember selling some XHC when it intially got on Bittrex for 1.5k sat. There is no reason that this coin will not achieve that level of value again once it has been properly relaunched.

Devs, I think it is good that you guys are keeping us in the loop. I think a roadmap and clear plans laid out for the community will help regain a lot of interest from new and old investors. If you need someone to handle the PR side of things, I will be happy to volunteer my time.

BTCitcointalk
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
   ████████████████      ▐█
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
                                                                        ███

Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone

❤️
jarvis (OP)

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 01:56:26 AM

I will be eating up the sell walls up to 300 sat later this weekend. After experiencing the "revival" process of other similar coins, most notably Vootcoin, there is no doubt there are some profits to be made with XHC once the updates start rolling out. This coin can easily be worth 1k sat when updates start rolling out and will probably reach 2-3k eventually. Of course, this may be weeks or months down the road but I am not here to "get rich quick". I hold many long positions with Bitcoin and other altcoins. Anyone buying in at 150 - 300 sat will be very happy when the devs start launching updates Smiley

I still remember selling some XHC when it intially got on Bittrex for 1.5k sat. There is no reason that this coin will not achieve that level of value again once it has been properly relaunched.

Devs, I think it is good that you guys are keeping us in the loop. I think a roadmap and clear plans laid out for the community will help regain a lot of interest from new and old investors. If you need someone to handle the PR side of things, I will be happy to volunteer my time.

Sounds good, I will PM you when things get close. Thanks for your comments
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: