Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:51:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your plan in case of an alien invasion  (Read 7918 times)
DAYAGO (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 03:31:11 AM

What's your plan in case of an alien invasion???

I would probably start by getting my family and friends safe in an underground base. Then start gathering supplies and weapons to start a rebellion. Then get people to fight against the aliens or die trying.
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 03:40:20 AM

Don't read below if you're scared of the cold hard truth:

Aliens have already invaded.  They work with the government and I have seen one in a government impala which cut off the road in front of me and showed itself to me.

Go ahead, call me crazy.  You can never change what I saw for my own eyes.  My friend saw the car roll by too.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Malin Keshar

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:24:09 AM

develop a computer virus and destroy their mother ship. Worked on Independence Day.

Or just go to chemical and biological warfare, like War of The Worlds.

DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:30:33 AM

I would ask if they could convert me to one of them.  If you can't beat 'em....
CEG5952

Activity: 658

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:36:57 AM

What's your plan in case of an alien invasion???

I would probably start by getting my family and friends safe in an underground base. Then start gathering supplies and weapons to start a rebellion. Then get people to fight against the aliens or die trying.

Where are you going to find an underground base? Do you have some sort of bunker underneath your house? When the aliens invade, you won't have time to find an underground base!

BitcoinBarrel
Legendary

Activity: 1961
Merit: 1020

Fill Your Barrel with Bitcoins!

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 05:15:52 AM

What type of Aliens are we talking about here  Huh

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██████████████▄
   ▄█████████████████▌
  ▐███████████████████▌
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
 ██████████████████████▀
 ▀████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████
    ▀▀████████████▀▀

CEG5952

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:17:33 AM

What type of Aliens are we talking about here  Huh

You know, the type that come down from menacing looking saucers and control you with their mind. Or the ones that look like reptiles, maybe. Or maybe it'll just be some Mars Attacks! type shit. Use your imagination! Tongue

DolanDuck

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:21:27 AM

Here there's a manual about how to survive in case of an alien invasion:
http://www.wikihowl.com/survive-an-alien-invasion.html

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:22:54 AM

Aliens have already invaded.  They work with the government and I have seen one in a government impala which cut off the road in front of me and showed itself to me.

Go ahead, call me crazy.  You can never change what I saw for my own eyes.  My friend saw the car roll by too.

yeah um you're crazy.. and now you're looking for a plot of land to casually host a 1,000,000 person party.
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:23:33 AM

The ones inhabiting earth are multidimensional beings.  Meaning they have the ability to shapeshift.

Ultimately, we are also multidimensional beings though we have been brainwashed and farmed for so long we have lost our ways from our spiritual powers.

And that is exactly what they do, farm us for our spiritual energy, our negative emotions feed them.  Without fear, they are powerless.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:25:04 AM

yeah um you're crazy.. and now you're looking for a plot of land to casually host a 1,000,000 person party.

Crazy is a word for lack of understanding.  Meaning you lack understanding of what I say.

CEG5952

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:29:42 AM

The ones inhabiting earth are multidimensional beings.  Meaning they have the ability to shapeshift.

Ultimately, we are also multidimensional beings though we have been brainwashed and farmed for so long we have lost our ways from our spiritual powers.

Actually, I think this is pretty on point. However, I think we may not have ever, to date, actually used or controlled these psychic/spiritual powers per se. And I think there are good-natured aliens who would like us to hone these abilities.

dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:39:05 AM

Actually, I think this is pretty on point. However, I think we may not have ever, to date, actually used or controlled these psychic/spiritual powers per se. And I think there are good-natured aliens who would like us to hone these abilities.

Some say supernatural powers were common throughout the lands long ago.  Then something happened and nearly all of those harnessing powers were eliminated.

I can't say for sure.  Though I can say that psychedelics have given me subalien awareness, meaning that I have consciously experienced powers of levitation myself and have increased my senses relatively close to what some aliens may perceive.  Though I know I have a ways to go to meet the awareness of some of the most intelligent beings.

I know how we can all harness these powers, we just need to reach singularity like I have reached within myself.  I'm trying to help teach people these things, but it's hard when everyone judges you.

Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:42:21 AM

Some say supernatural powers were common throughout the lands long ago.  Then something happened and nearly all of those harnessing powers were eliminated.

I can't say for sure.  Though I can say that psychedelics have given me subalien awareness, meaning that I have consciously experienced powers of levitation myself and have increased my senses relatively close to what some aliens may perceive.  Though I know I have a ways to go to meet the awareness of some of the most intelligent beings.

I know how we can all harness these powers, we just need to reach singularity like I have reached within myself.  I'm trying to help teach people these things, but it's hard when everyone judges you.

So the 60's were a pretty awesome time for you weren't they?

beetcoin

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:43:07 AM

Some say supernatural powers were common throughout the lands long ago.  Then something happened and nearly all of those harnessing powers were eliminated.

I can't say for sure.  Though I can say that psychedelics have given me subalien awareness, meaning that I have consciously experienced powers of levitation myself and have increased my senses relatively close to what some aliens may perceive.  Though I know I have a ways to go to meet the awareness of some of the most intelligent beings.

I know how we can all harness these powers, we just need to reach singularity like I have reached within myself.  I'm trying to help teach people these things, but it's hard when everyone judges you.

So the 60's were a pretty awesome time for you weren't they?

don't you know? he travelled back in time and hung out with his parents in the 60's.
Nathonas

Activity: 280

Knowledge is Power

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 06:14:35 AM

Tell them I hate humanity anyway and want to explore the universe.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:33:41 AM

Ask them if I could fly their spaceship  Grin
Parham6

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Deceased

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:44:28 AM

I have a solid plan for a a zombie outbreak, haven't thought about aliens but that could be a possibility too.

In memorial of the soon to be dead...
R.I.P.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:39:38 AM

I'll gather all the canned food, plant seeds, ammo, weapons, clothes.etc and then take refuge in some remote canyon or a cave. A cave will be the perfect refuge. But it is quite difficult to find one which is sufficiently long and at the same time safe for residence.
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:17:29 AM

Praying to god may be your best option.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: