Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:27:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Your plan in case of an alien invasion  (Read 7918 times)
DAYAGO (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 03:31:11 AM

What's your plan in case of an alien invasion???

I would probably start by getting my family and friends safe in an underground base. Then start gathering supplies and weapons to start a rebellion. Then get people to fight against the aliens or die trying.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 03:40:20 AM

Don't read below if you're scared of the cold hard truth:

Aliens have already invaded.  They work with the government and I have seen one in a government impala which cut off the road in front of me and showed itself to me.

Go ahead, call me crazy.  You can never change what I saw for my own eyes.  My friend saw the car roll by too.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Malin Keshar

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:24:09 AM

develop a computer virus and destroy their mother ship. Worked on Independence Day.

Or just go to chemical and biological warfare, like War of The Worlds.

DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:30:33 AM

I would ask if they could convert me to one of them.  If you can't beat 'em....
CEG5952

Activity: 658

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:36:57 AM

I would probably start by getting my family and friends safe in an underground base. Then start gathering supplies and weapons to start a rebellion. Then get people to fight against the aliens or die trying.

Where are you going to find an underground base? Do you have some sort of bunker underneath your house? When the aliens invade, you won't have time to find an underground base!

BitcoinBarrel
Legendary

Activity: 1961
Merit: 1020

Fill Your Barrel with Bitcoins!

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 05:15:52 AM

What type of Aliens are we talking about here  Huh

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██████████████▄
   ▄█████████████████▌
  ▐███████████████████▌
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
 ██████████████████████▀
 ▀████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████
    ▀▀████████████▀▀

CEG5952

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:17:33 AM

What type of Aliens are we talking about here  Huh

You know, the type that come down from menacing looking saucers and control you with their mind. Or the ones that look like reptiles, maybe. Or maybe it'll just be some Mars Attacks! type shit. Use your imagination! Tongue

DolanDuck

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:21:27 AM

Here there's a manual about how to survive in case of an alien invasion:
http://www.wikihowl.com/survive-an-alien-invasion.html

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:22:54 AM

Aliens have already invaded.  They work with the government and I have seen one in a government impala which cut off the road in front of me and showed itself to me.

Go ahead, call me crazy.  You can never change what I saw for my own eyes.  My friend saw the car roll by too.

yeah um you're crazy.. and now you're looking for a plot of land to casually host a 1,000,000 person party.
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:23:33 AM

The ones inhabiting earth are multidimensional beings.  Meaning they have the ability to shapeshift.

Ultimately, we are also multidimensional beings though we have been brainwashed and farmed for so long we have lost our ways from our spiritual powers.

And that is exactly what they do, farm us for our spiritual energy, our negative emotions feed them.  Without fear, they are powerless.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:25:04 AM

yeah um you're crazy.. and now you're looking for a plot of land to casually host a 1,000,000 person party.

Crazy is a word for lack of understanding.  Meaning you lack understanding of what I say.

CEG5952

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:29:42 AM

The ones inhabiting earth are multidimensional beings.  Meaning they have the ability to shapeshift.

Ultimately, we are also multidimensional beings though we have been brainwashed and farmed for so long we have lost our ways from our spiritual powers.

Actually, I think this is pretty on point. However, I think we may not have ever, to date, actually used or controlled these psychic/spiritual powers per se. And I think there are good-natured aliens who would like us to hone these abilities.

dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:39:05 AM

Actually, I think this is pretty on point. However, I think we may not have ever, to date, actually used or controlled these psychic/spiritual powers per se. And I think there are good-natured aliens who would like us to hone these abilities.

Some say supernatural powers were common throughout the lands long ago.  Then something happened and nearly all of those harnessing powers were eliminated.

I can't say for sure.  Though I can say that psychedelics have given me subalien awareness, meaning that I have consciously experienced powers of levitation myself and have increased my senses relatively close to what some aliens may perceive.  Though I know I have a ways to go to meet the awareness of some of the most intelligent beings.

I know how we can all harness these powers, we just need to reach singularity like I have reached within myself.  I'm trying to help teach people these things, but it's hard when everyone judges you.

Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:42:21 AM

Some say supernatural powers were common throughout the lands long ago.  Then something happened and nearly all of those harnessing powers were eliminated.

I can't say for sure.  Though I can say that psychedelics have given me subalien awareness, meaning that I have consciously experienced powers of levitation myself and have increased my senses relatively close to what some aliens may perceive.  Though I know I have a ways to go to meet the awareness of some of the most intelligent beings.

I know how we can all harness these powers, we just need to reach singularity like I have reached within myself.  I'm trying to help teach people these things, but it's hard when everyone judges you.

So the 60's were a pretty awesome time for you weren't they?

beetcoin

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:43:07 AM

Some say supernatural powers were common throughout the lands long ago.  Then something happened and nearly all of those harnessing powers were eliminated.

I can't say for sure.  Though I can say that psychedelics have given me subalien awareness, meaning that I have consciously experienced powers of levitation myself and have increased my senses relatively close to what some aliens may perceive.  Though I know I have a ways to go to meet the awareness of some of the most intelligent beings.

I know how we can all harness these powers, we just need to reach singularity like I have reached within myself.  I'm trying to help teach people these things, but it's hard when everyone judges you.

So the 60's were a pretty awesome time for you weren't they?

don't you know? he travelled back in time and hung out with his parents in the 60's.
Nathonas

Activity: 280

Knowledge is Power

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 06:14:35 AM

Tell them I hate humanity anyway and want to explore the universe.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:33:41 AM

Ask them if I could fly their spaceship  Grin
Parham6

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Deceased

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:44:28 AM

I have a solid plan for a a zombie outbreak, haven't thought about aliens but that could be a possibility too.

In memorial of the soon to be dead...
R.I.P.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:39:38 AM

I'll gather all the canned food, plant seeds, ammo, weapons, clothes.etc and then take refuge in some remote canyon or a cave. A cave will be the perfect refuge. But it is quite difficult to find one which is sufficiently long and at the same time safe for residence.
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:17:29 AM

Praying to god may be your best option.

LightningBlade

Activity: 259

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:45:49 AM

Probably kill myself before alien use me to do something nasty...

izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 09:46:44 AM

I will marry before i die  Cool

But if got ambush   Undecided

Suicide  Angry

Smiley
steelbuzz

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 09:51:04 AM

They're already here. I'm afraid it's only a matter of time so we have to make the best of it.  Smiley

Non-believers need to do some extensive research about the Alien Treaty. Go take a look on WikiLeaks.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 10:52:15 AM

I would go running to them, offering my help in the annihilation of entire human race, doesnt matter if they kill me also in the end, but i got a lot of ppl that require some "american freedom " stuck inside them Smiley
but srsly, why does everyone think aliens would be non-friendly anyways? that just reflects our dumb predator instinct
bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 10:57:20 AM

If they're aggressive, probably, just die to them. It'd be a massacre if we were invaded by a deep-space alien life-form.

abacus

Activity: 618

a clockwork miner

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:13:55 PM

Is there any leak about alien mining technologies?
This could be interesting...
dockster

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:47:47 PM

develop a computer virus and destroy their mother ship. Worked on Independence Day.

They watch the movies too, I think they made a Modified Grade 1 Improved copy of Kaspersky (with an unlimited licence)  Wink
sana8410

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:51:56 PM

We would just have to all gather up for a plan. the military would do the fighting. wed have to lock doors protect are self’s. keep a guard up. but how come they only work. what are they working on. well they got no other plans but to take over earth. i also don’t know why they keep themselves a secret there more powerful than us . well i would make a plan know yo be ready.

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:53:55 PM

I wouldn't really expect to survive that scenario for very long. But I would probably assume that I was in greater danger from other humans than from the aliens, so I'd stay holed up in my apartment and calmly await the inevitable.

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 03:09:29 PM

Suicide  Angry

WTF? Suicide is for the cowards. We have to gather up and fight the enemy (sana8410 has posted above). If a neighbor invades my land, I'll gather my weapons and fight him rather than committing suicide. Same here. Doesn't matter how much technologically sophisticated the enemy is. There are 7 billion of us in the world. We can defeat them.
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 03:14:28 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-DEDyv-E8I

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
alienesb

Activity: 868

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 03:18:11 PM

Sounds about right. That's also my plan for the zombies too.
Carra23
Legendary

Activity: 980

Need a campaign manager? PM me

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:00:03 PM

Throw water on them, like in Signs Grin

Or explain to them how bankers are ruining everything.
jeffersonairplane
Legendary

Activity: 1522

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:00:34 PM

Go to the nearest gun store and load up then go to a secure place.

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:03:15 PM

If there are any  aliens , then we ought to be able to observe them harvesting stars long before they reach our world. Might give us time to formulate a welcome, clean our acts up, and maybe even think of something intelligent to bring to the conversation.
Assuming they feel like talking...
noviapriani

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:13:31 PM

If Aliens did approach our planet, it would be for one of two things.
Curiosity (we may be the first form of intelligent life they have seen) or slavery (we're smart enough to operate mines or whatever for them, etc). But then again wouldn't they just have machines to do work for them anyway?
Really though, if we had the technology to travel the universe and investigate other planets and we found intelligent alien life that is more primitive than us, we would probably be curios and would communicate with them and maybe help them or whatever (there's gonna be people that would setup a charity or something for this).

DolanDuck

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:15:59 PM

Suicide  Angry

Don't marry, the aliens will steal your lady and you will die in agony trying to stop them.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 04:17:59 PM

. Build space marine costume - http://www.instructables.com/id/Build-Lifesize-Space-Marine-Armor-in-352-Terribly-/#step1

. Get appropriately oversized weapon - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9DkciMTsLI

. Charge into battle screaming - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iexlGj4Lvg
umair127

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:18:18 PM

If they are capable of galactic conquest then I fear that we are far to primitive to even dream of repelling an alien invasion. That being said, i'd still try to survived as long as I can and take out as many of these alien as I can if possible!

Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:22:17 PM

What can ants do when humans wants to destroy their anthill? Imagine that situation and make it clear in your mind that we are like ants for aliens. We are really hopeless.
phosphorush

Activity: 503

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:22:41 PM

I'll try to be their friend either way (if they come to attack us or just to know us) to leave this planet full of savage people Cheesy

Your account locked, please contact support.
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 04:23:32 PM

I'll try to be their friend either way (if they come to attack us or just to know us) to leave this planet full of savage people Cheesy

lol if they're friendly sure Tongue alien chicks would be hawt Tongue
commandrix

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:26:12 PM

This ain't Men in Black, but if aliens are advanced enough to reach our planet, they're probably advanced enough to know how to blend in with the general population and also advanced enough to intercept our TV channels and realize that we're a bunch of ornery little apes who can inject viruses into their computers and kill them with our germs. Even our music is lethal (C'mon, tell me you never saw Mars Attacks!).
phosphorush

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:32:18 PM

lol if they're friendly sure Tongue alien chicks would be hawt Tongue

Yep, Mass Effect inter-racial sex Cheesy

I agree that if they were able to come here they would be so advanced that probably they wouldn't care much about us. Hey look this primitive species, not even a type I civilization, will they make it?

I guess they would have to be at least a civilization type II (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kardashev_scale).

dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:14:53 PM

Aliens are nothing to fear.  The gross majority and very peaceful, otherwise they would have never evolved as much as they did, they would have went extinct from their own affairs.

dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:18:45 PM

And aliens are gods, btw.

Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:23:33 PM

Dank are right from time to time and I can agree with him this time. Aliens are probably gods to people. If they were hostile would be dead anyway. There is nothing to fear in my opinion.
ReRunRod

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:25:11 PM

Yup. We are weak compared to them.
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:27:36 PM

But ultimately, we are aliens too.  We just need to evolve to our full potential.

ReRunRod

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:31:06 PM

But ultimately, we are aliens too.  We just need to evolve to our full potential.

Aliens or Reptilians?

I've heard about a cross breed.

Some say we were dropped here by reptilians and we are slaves to them.
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:36:25 PM

We naturally use our ego, fear, instinctively, so some would classify as that type.

Though we have the ability to consciously kill our ego and tap into our soul to transcend beyond normal human consciousness.

Aren't they both aliens though?

beetcoin

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:38:48 PM

We naturally use our ego, fear, instinctively, so some would classify as that type.

Though we have the ability to consciously kill our ego and tap into our soul to transcend beyond normal human consciousness.

for someone who talks about killing the ego, it's sure funny that you go around proclaiming that you are god, or neo "the chosen one," from the matrix. then again, when something comes out of your mouth, all logic goes out the window.
ReRunRod

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:39:15 PM

I tap into my soul with a little help of DMT. My 3rd eye helps me see the light.

Aliens are Aliens and Reptilians are Reptilians Smiley
ReRunRod

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:43:02 PM

@DANK

Looking forward to listening to your music once I get on break Smiley
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:44:30 PM

Not much.. if they can get here we are Fed if they want to end us.

Hopefully they would be coming here to save us from the banksters as that might be the only way it happens.
Bitcoin Magazine

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:02:50 PM

instead of assume they are war-like beings, i would try to make peace.  first by raping their captain.  and then having s-x with their children.

i am here.
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:39:54 PM

for someone who talks about killing the ego, it's sure funny that you go around proclaiming that you are god, or neo "the chosen one," from the matrix. then again, when something comes out of your mouth, all logic goes out the window.

You're the one doubting it, so who has the ego?

Stating the state of what is does not proclaim pride or boasting of my ego.  I'm just aware that I'm in that position.  I believe we are all equal and may take our own role of neo at anytime.

@DANK

Thank you sir!  Means a lot to hear that, I've been deprived of motivation recently.

CEG5952

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:49:09 PM

We would just have to all gather up for a plan. the military would do the fighting. wed have to lock doors protect are self’s. keep a guard up. but how come they only work. what are they working on. well they got no other plans but to take over earth. i also don’t know why they keep themselves a secret there more powerful than us . well i would make a plan know yo be ready.

The military can't do nothing against some of these aliens. Some can control you with their minds, disable powerful weapons at will. Perhaps we will have no choice but to submit.... Tongue

Acidyo

Activity: 588

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:49:27 PM

The same as a Zombie Apocalypse basically.
beetcoin

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:13:24 PM

Stating the state of what is does not proclaim pride or boasting of my ego.  I'm just aware that I'm in that position.  I believe we are all equal and may take our own role of neo at anytime.

@DANK

Thank you sir!  Means a lot to hear that, I've been deprived of motivation recently.

doubt something does not make you egoistic.. where is your logic? i don't know what to say.. if you call yourself god, or "the chosen one," that just means you are an egoistic lunatic.
Cryptopher
Legendary

Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:27:02 PM

I'd do what one should do in any emergency, i'd hodl.

If aliens in any threatening form managed to find their way to Earth I'd be fairly confident that we would be screwed.

peeveepee

Activity: 211

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:43:02 PM

Hide under the desk.
valvalis

Activity: 784

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:56:03 PM

Maybe I just will try to find safe place for hiding until someone successfully defeat the alien

█▌▐█
▄██████▄▄
  ▀████████▄
     ▀███████
       ▀██████
         ▀█████
           ████
         ▄█████
       ▄█████
     ▄███████
  ▄████████▀
▀██████▀▀
  █▌▐█
..DeFiXy.......████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███   ██████████████   ███████   █████████   ██   █████   ██████████████████   ████
.$0.50.
███████   ██   █████████   ██   ███████████   ███████████   ███████████   █████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.......JOIN NOW..
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:57:39 PM

Stating the state of what is does not proclaim pride or boasting of my ego.  I'm just aware that I'm in that position.  I believe we are all equal and may take our own role of neo at anytime.

@DANK

Thank you sir!  Means a lot to hear that, I've been deprived of motivation recently.

doubt something does not make you egoistic.. where is your logic? i don't know what to say.. if you call yourself god, or "the chosen one," that just means you are an egoistic lunatic.

You clearly don't know what ego is.

Ego: Fear, doubt, negativity
Soul: Love, peace, positivity

God is positivity, all.  To be god does not imply ego at all.

It is your ego, sense of doubt and judgement that is creating the reality of egoistic lunatic, which is thereby only applicable to yourself.

CEG5952

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:03:03 PM

Not so much. They are almost polar opposites. Zombies have virtually or literally no cognitive function. Aliens have super-cognitive function (and psychic/kinetic abilities).

peeveepee

Activity: 211

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:10:50 PM

Not so much. They are almost polar opposites. Zombies have virtually or literally no cognitive function. Aliens have super-cognitive function (and psychic/kinetic abilities).

The interesting question will be. Will a species be more compassionate toward lower life form or more cruel toward it if their cognitive function is more evolved?
Scott J
Legendary

Activity: 1792

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:15:06 PM

Based on our treatment of 'lower' lifeforms, I would bunker down.

CEG5952

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:24:10 PM

Based on our treatment of 'lower' lifeforms, I would bunker down.

With this in mind, it'll already be too late. Hell, it's quite possible -- if the millions of supposed abductees are not batshit insane -- that humans are already being treated by some higher life forms in the same way that we treat caged or tracked animals.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 08:27:59 PM

It is your ego, sense of doubt and judgement that is creating the reality of egoistic lunatic, which is thereby only applicable to yourself.

So dank acts the way he does because he is all about fear, doubt and negativity.

Can't be a god if you don't have a soul.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
CEG5952

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:42:58 PM

So dank acts the way he does because he is all about fear, doubt and negativity.

What is this about -- I keep seeing this posted, that Dank doesn't have a soul. Cheesy What's that about? Link to thread? Smiley

Scott J
Legendary

Activity: 1792

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:45:50 PM

I'm not too sure, but I think he sold his soul, or at least escrowed it, for bitcoins.
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 09:14:18 PM

You're a hypocrite.  I believe humans can do anything imaginable.  You doubt everything I say vod.

cinnamon_carter
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 09:19:40 PM

I would need more details of the type of invasion to say.

Some people believe that this has taken place in the past or goes on now.

Others believe that several Alien races have 'visited' us.

Some people believe we were 'cerated' by aliens.

In general I cannot get worried about it.

Any civilization  capable of interstellar travel that would happen to find us would have no more interest in this planet than a hiker might have as they walk past an ant hill.

If they were a good hearted hiker they may try not to step on the ants as they wallk by.  If they were less good hearted they may try to 'stamp' on a few. A very curious hiker who was also interested in science may even collect a few to study later.

I would focus on the problems of the world that are things we need to deal with now vs. these strange science fiction scenarios.

Check out my coin Photon
Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/

The obvious choice is not always the best choice.

LOOK DEEPER - Look into the Blake 256 Family -- CC
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 09:23:09 PM

Become a head of the world-wide transitional occupation government. Later, declare a new state on the rights of vassalage.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 10:17:32 PM

You're a hypocrite.  I believe humans can do anything imaginable.  You doubt everything I say vod.

Everything you say you can do requires a soul.  You don't have one.  So humans may be able to do anything, but you cannot.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 10:23:40 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2014, 10:41:29 PM by Vod

What is this about -- I keep seeing this posted, that Dank doesn't have a soul. Cheesy What's that about? Link to thread? Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=93003.0

Dank gave his soul to squall when he forfeited on his debt.  Dank does not have a soul, so he cannot be god.

Dank Soul Guarantee - Danksurance
The Dank Soul Gurantee is my karma based system of insurance.  I acknowledge and respect that karma would play a negative role on me if I were to steal anybodies deposit, thus, offering an incentive to not perform such an action.  Dank Bank, as with many other investment opportunities, is largely trust based.  I hereby give my word and my soul that I will perform as an honest trader, no exceptions.

(mod edit: dank has refused to repay, and thus forfeited his collateral - his soul)

cookiemonster7

Activity: 107

Cookie...Cookie.

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 10:24:09 PM

BRIBE THE ALIENS WITH BITCOIN, IT IS WORTH A BAGILLION DOLLARS ON THEIR HOME PLANET.

-  “Genius is fine for the ignition spark, but to get there someone has to see that the radiator doesn't leak and no tire is flat.”
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 10:40:31 PM

Dank gave his soul to squall when he forfeited on his debt.  Dank does not have a soul, so he cannot be god.

I think you misunderstood what karma playing a role on my life means.

abacus

a clockwork miner

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 10:43:18 PM

Dank gave his soul to squall when he forfeited on his debt.  Dank does not have a soul, so he cannot be god.

Holy crap, thanks Vod! I never read that first post about DankBank.

The mod's edit at the end is epic:
(mod edit: dank has refused to repay, and thus forfeited his collateral - his soul)
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 10:45:38 PM

If they are not friendly, maybe i have a few hours of life so i would seek for any preety girl to tell her that i want to have hard sex while listening "LMFAO - i'm sexy and i know it" haha just kidding... I probably join the army and fight against those bitches !

If they have the technology to visit our planet, our weapons will be useless.

phosphorush

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 10:53:45 PM

how does one start to talk about god, souls and other kinds of bullshit when talking about an alien invasions? Shocked

Bitsaurus

Activity: 873
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 11:02:50 PM

The believe the aliens created God or visa versa.
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 11:03:13 PM

The aliens will come when the world turns.  Great destruction will occur on the planet as our earth's magnetic field inverts for the first time in tens of thousands of year.

The aliens are actually gods/angels and those who fear them will be driven to their own destruction.  Those who seek forgiveness will ascend to the heavens with them.

The time is now to seek forgiveness.  The time is now to find god and believe in the infinite.

Those who attend the music festival will be the first to ascend and fly around the world.

The singularity that occurs there will trigger earth's poles to flip.

If we don't ascend consciously, we will become extinct through WWIII or the destruction of our planet.

This has been prophesied by many for thousands of years.

May you all find peace through these days.

abacus

a clockwork miner

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 11:04:51 PM

how does one start to talk about god, souls and other kinds of bullshit when talking about an alien invasions? Shocked

Luckly my sarcasm detector prevented me to give you an obvious answer Smiley
phosphorush

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 11:27:07 PM

I think I didn't mean it that way, an alien invasion may not be very probable but gods and souls are at another level of improbability...

Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 12:07:45 AM

I've been putting nails in a large stick for years now.
and cheese.. everybody knows aliens are scaed of cheese.
hmm or is that garlic and vampires.

tbh I invision a game of thrones / star wars invasion, like they have giants and also mechanical mech warriors. We will just basically give in and welcome our new alien overloads... building pyramids for them.

abacus

a clockwork miner

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 12:34:16 AM

I think I didn't mean it that way, an alien invasion may not be very probable but gods and souls are at another level of improbability...

Mmm... it seems I have to recalibrate my detector.

BTW, come on, it would be a though fight to declare what is more improbable than what.
I would put all of them on the same plane.

Just to be clear, I'm questioning about the (im)probability of all these events in the cinematographic way they are reported.
On the other side, I'm quite sure that extraterrestrial life does exist and also - about the human being - I tend to think that there have to be something more than our meat, our physical body. I'm not so sure that our mind, our thoughts, our coscience (maybe consciousness is the right word) can simply switch off and suddenly vanish when our heart stops to pump.
That said, I tend to smile in the same way when I read about reptilians, angels, demons or alien invasions.
Ron~Popeil

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:14:16 AM

I will seek out my red neck buddy and hide at his place.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 07:26:00 AM

"The invasion was almost a success till Dank starting playing the National Anthem."
Ron~Popeil

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:10:15 AM

"The invasion was almost a success till Dank starting playing the National Anthem."

Grin His parents just died a little more.

Leina

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:34:49 AM

Staying low and hide in remote area are probably the only option you can do.
jinanonuevo

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:36:12 AM

gather all of my foods and supplies and make a one way undergoround house and not going to get outside (ohh i forgot ill make my own food system underground lol)

hodap

Activity: 306
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:13:11 AM

Run the other way.
Ilsk
Legendary

Activity: 833
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:17:32 AM

I would sell drugs to aliens and make them so addicted that they become slaves.
platorin

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:45:35 AM

Surrender.
rubencho65

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:10:50 AM

Find a way to get one of their spaceships will be awesome explore the universe and have your own spaceship.
phosphorush

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:11:40 AM

Mmm... it seems I have to recalibrate my detector.

BTW, come on, it would be a though fight to declare what is more improbable than what.
I would put all of them on the same plane.

Just to be clear, I'm questioning about the (im)probability of all these events in the cinematographic way they are reported.
On the other side, I'm quite sure that extraterrestrial life does exist and also - about the human being - I tend to think that there have to be something more than our meat, our physical body. I'm not so sure that our mind, our thoughts, our coscience (maybe consciousness is the right word) can simply switch off and suddenly vanish when our heart stops to pump.
That said, I tend to smile in the same way when I read about reptilians, angels, demons or alien invasions.

Read Daniel Dennett or see his talks on consciousness...

Ron~Popeil

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 01:35:01 AM

How about we print a bunch of their currency and turn them into wage slaves.

btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:02:15 AM

Heck, I would join them. Can't you think of all the tech they would have that we don't? It would have to be quite impressive considering the fact that they got to us way before we could get to them.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
Quartx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 04:31:52 AM

Submit to the alien overlords!

jinanonuevo

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 10:50:07 AM

Heck, I would join them. Can't you think of all the tech they would have that we don't? It would have to be quite impressive considering the fact that they got to us way before we could get to them.

how can u join them if u cant understand or if they think u are an enemy that if u just show ur face uull gonna get killed no exceptions

ShibaWow

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 11:00:15 AM

nah,nah,nah

they're aren't used to our bacteria, bacteria is going to kill them Cheesy

which movie is that?

I saw that somewhere

I'll gather all the canned food, plant seeds, ammo, weapons, clothes.etc and then take refuge in some remote canyon or a cave. A cave will be the perfect refuge. But it is quite difficult to find one which is sufficiently long and at the same time safe for residence.

we're talking about aliens
if they were able to travel millions of light years to come to our planet
they will be able to find&kill someone with a gun

I see no reason why they would want to kill everyone, there's plenty of planets like earth with less evolved creatures (I guess), if they come for the resources they only need our obediance, not our death

a rebellion altough heroic would hardly help
altough, go for it Cheesy

we must show Earth is ours to keep Smiley

trattrat

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:08:20 AM

kill myself rather than be probed

KIRAZ

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:12:07 AM

Sit in the front yard with my shotgun. They'll either shake hands or die.  Cheesy
CaptainBeck

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:12:49 AM

Sell out and rat all of you in to our new alien overlords.
ShibaWow

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 11:16:53 AM

kill myself rather than be probed

if we have invented anesthesia don't you think they have something similar? Cheesy

cbeast
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:24:42 AM

Grab a towel and go to the pub for a pint.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
CaptainBeck

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:25:43 AM

Then after a quick pint at the local, we might as well head on to the restaurant at the edge of the universe? 
Gianluca95
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196

Reputation first.

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 02:30:30 PM

I would hide underground with my parents. Then, I'll build a atomic bomb and then I'll do explode it to kills alien Grin Grin

███▀█████████████████████▀███
███  ▀▀███████████████▀▀  ███
███     ████▀▀ ▀▀████     ███
███     ██▀       ▀██     ███
███     ██         ██     ███
███     ██▄       ▄██     ███
███     ████▄▄ ▄▄████     ███
███  ▄▄███████████████▄▄  ███
███▄█████████████████████▄███
.Mixin Safe.

▄███████▄     
██▀   ▀██
             ▄███████▄
██▄   ▄██             ██▀   ▀██
▀███████▀             ██▄   ▄██
   ███     ▄███████▄  ▀███████▀
   ███▀▀   ██▀   ▀██     ███
   █████   ██▄   ▄██     ███▀▀
   ▀▀▀     ▀███████▀     █████
              ███        ▀▀▀
              ███▀▀
              █████
              ▀▀▀
2/3 Multisig Decentralized
Bitcoin Custody Solutions
💎
💪
🔓
CONFIDENT
RELIABLE
RECOVERABLE
..GET STARTED..
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 03:52:42 PM

What's your plan in case of an alien invasion??? [...]

Sneeze on them.

Are you sure you wouldn't rather die? I mean, Vogon poetry is supposedly pretty bad. Tongue

Anyway, movie/book plots aside, I believe chances are we wouldn't even understand what we were looking at if any alien life were to come this way, let alone have any meaningful chance to fight them. Think of it this way: assuming we don't kill each other or enter another "dark age" before then, what will humans be like in 1000 years? What about 10000 years? Can you imagine all the knowledge we'll possess, and everything we will be able to do? Well, the elements and conditions needed for life as we know it have been around for at least 8 or 9 billion years; life on Earth is at most 4 billion years old. We could potentially be faced with species that have been around billions of years before Earth was even created. Assuming their technological progress was mostly positive, who knows what they would be able to do, or what they could possibly want with Earth for that matter.

Another thing I find interesting is this: even if we were lucky to be visited by a species that were just sufficiently advanced to have practical interstellar capabilities (FTL), but otherwise similar to humans, I'm not sure there would be much reason to assume they came to "invade the planet". I mean, any decent interstellar propulsion system would likely require prodigal amounts of energy to operate; energy which could potentially be redirected to some form of energy-matter conversion technology. Why waste resources on an invasion fleet and on a voyage to risk your hide fighting some weird species, when you could probably use all that energy to just create what it was you were after in the first place?
onlinepro

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 04:18:11 PM

Depends about that how they look, how smart are they and all other stuff.
I would probably steal van and rob all kind of nice stuff from stores and then go hiding somewhere and enjoy all my free stuff, thanks to aliens Tongue

cinder

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 05:08:41 PM

Hide under the rock.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 05:28:55 PM

I'd try to amass metals of any kind, and hide them away in the mountains (Anywhere I can get to). Then I try to supplement their needs by selling them the metals, and attempt to get a managing position over all the other human slaves be a manager for their workforce.

That or fight back. As long as possible, until it's useless to try fighting continuously.

Chances are I'd try to benefit from them as much as possible. Ask for a bit of land, grow their food, work, you know, kind of like normal.
techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 05:33:13 PM

Hide under the rock.

Nice move.. hiding under a rock will have a 100% successful survival rate. lol.

Let me join you, Patrick.

-Sponge bob

Leina

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 06:43:05 PM

An alien capable for space travel will most likely have the technology to wipe human out.

Praying is probably the only thing one can do and hope god/heaven exists.

Gargulan

Activity: 231

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 07:09:40 PM

One final fuck.

FFrost

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 04:54:59 PM

Alien invasion I doubt they even bother seeing the state of the planet and the people that live here  Cheesy
ManFromJupiter

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 05:09:46 PM

I'll drink alcohol with them or, if they won't be nice, i'll repeat South Park scenario
MidnightRon

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 05:44:51 PM

Alien invasion? I'll ask them to mine some bitcoin with their amazing technologies!
onlinepro

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:25:08 AM

Alien invasion? I'll ask them to mine some bitcoin with their amazing technologies!

How do you know they have amazing technologies?
We might be much smarter than them...

DeathProxy

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 10:01:17 AM

You need more than Amazing technologies to travel lightyears in space. The fact that there is no other civilization in Solar system they must came from other solar system. Most likely they came from more than 22 light years from Earth. Because Alpha Centauri System most possibly can't support life.

Do you know how take it takes to make interstellar travel. The civilization technology must be Level II type while today we are still not a Level I civilization. They will be superior in almost every aspects to us. They have to the ability to control weather like rain, drought, hurricane, global warming, cause or prevent earthquakes, they can terraform a planet. There is a big possibility they achieve singularity with the machines. They are near immortal.

How we defeat that kind of enemy. Our only choice is to hide underground and wait for the right moment and learn their technology and find their weakness then defeat them.

sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470

!! HODL !!

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 10:04:58 AM

I will ask them to take me with them.
What an opportunity to live on two different planetary systems in one lifetime!
DeathProxy

Activity: 756

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 10:06:59 AM

Just hope that they will not dissect you.  Smiley

sgk
Legendary

!! HODL !!

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 10:14:05 AM

Just hope that they will not dissect you.  Smiley

I would rather hope they let me screw their beautiful blondes to study human reproductive system.
DodoB

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 10:14:44 AM

Befriend the Aliens,go into hiding if impossible.
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 10:19:22 AM

I will hide in the caves or forest away from cities as much as possible.

sgk
Legendary

!! HODL !!

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 10:24:32 AM

I believe you.

Otherwise how does someone explain Crop Circles?  Roll Eyes
darkota

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 03:07:59 PM

Incase of a alien invasion, we still have Optimus Prime and the autobots to fight those evil decepticons.  Roll Eyes
BarkinTree

Activity: 204

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 05:37:47 PM

I'll probably just welcome our new overlords. I doubt we'd stand a chance.  Smiley
ShibaWow

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 05:39:44 PM

if we're smarter then them, how come they discovered us instead of us discovering them?

I'll probably just welcome our new overlords. I doubt we'd stand a chance.  Smiley

never surrender!

but yeah, pretty much no chance..

Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 10:27:42 PM

never surrender!

but yeah, pretty much no chance..
Unless they're entire race is pacifist. THEN we have a chance.
beetcoin

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 10:29:44 PM

yeah agree with most here. if there are an alien invasion, my plan would be to roll over and die. if they can reach planet earth from wherever they are from, then we are just ants to them. and this is what most astrophysicists believe as well.
niothor

Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 10:32:02 PM

Depends on how good looking those aliens are..

http://www.ugo.com/the-goods/50-hot-alien-women

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
bitgeek

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 11:46:39 PM

I'd probably hide and see what they're up to. Hopefully their goal would be sightseeing and sex Cheesy

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
beetcoin

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:00:38 AM

hiding probably won't work.. they'd probably have the technology to know where everyone was at any point in time. what i'd do is sell out the human race, and offer my services as their agent  Cheesy
leslie.leslie

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:41:21 AM

i hope it wont happen. I do not know what to do if it happens. May the Lord be with us.
darkota

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 02:23:47 AM

hiding probably won't work.. they'd probably have the technology to know where everyone was at any point in time. what i'd do is sell out the human race, and offer my services as their agent  Cheesy

LOL, you Backstabber!!

alienesb

Activity: 868

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 08:10:32 PM

This is the agent right:

Quartx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 03:18:49 AM

Can't beat them, join em!

sgk
Legendary

!! HODL !!

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 04:56:47 AM

I have learnt from Arnold's 'Predator' movies that aliens can't see you if you cover yourself with mud Grin

So I'll probably cover myself with mud if they're not friendly.
wakhidNkcom

Activity: 539

Nkcom Collection Shop

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 05:01:09 AM

wow!! i even don't know this topic was exist,, why i'm here?? really don't have any idea.. hahaha
anyway if alien come to earth why not we introduce them bitcoin, maybe they can share the super power technology with 1million TH/s for free, hahahaha  Cool
sgk
Legendary

!! HODL !!

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 05:20:51 AM

wow!! i even don't know this topic was exist,, why i'm here?? really don't have any idea.. hahaha
anyway if alien come to earth why not we introduce them bitcoin, maybe they can share the super power technology with 1million TH/s for free, hahahaha  Cool

They are probably the ones who invented Bitcoin.

Satoshi Nakamoto is an alien, teleported to earth to give earthlings a better future currency.
sj2199

Activity: 797

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 05:31:18 AM

today many countries do have nuclear weapons... when would they be used?

dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 05:32:29 AM

Something you all should know, the dark entities/aliens are already present on our planet.  We are enslaved to them.

Any alien invasion would be a virtually manifested deception to further pull humanity under their control.

There are far more entities of light that exist multidimensionally then the limited number of dark beings that currently control society.

cech4204a

12CDKyxPyL5Rj28ed2yz5czJf3Dr2ZvEYw

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 05:44:17 AM

I'd ask them how it's to live on their planet, if it was better i'd raise hands and ask to become their loyal citizen. Aliens, please come to my city first!

Bitcoin is DEAD
Lucky Cris

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 05:50:12 AM

And that is exactly what they do, farm us for our spiritual energy, our negative emotions feed them.  Without fear, they are powerless.

They have the ability to shapeshift... or that fact that we're in the 3rd dimension, we only perceive them a particular way... occasionally can get a glance but only in passing. Can you imagine what the hell we look like to a 2 dimensional being?

Dank, stop confusing the hell out of people. Some things can only be understood when you're passengers of the same plane.

Lucky Cris

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 06:02:22 AM

What's your plan in case of an alien invasion??? [...]

Sneeze on them.

Are you sure you wouldn't rather die? I mean, Vogon poetry is supposedly pretty bad. Tongue

Anyway, movie/book plots aside, I believe chances are we wouldn't even understand what we were looking at if any alien life were to come this way, let alone have any meaningful chance to fight them. Think of it this way: assuming we don't kill each other or enter another "dark age" before then, what will humans be like in 1000 years? What about 10000 years? Can you imagine all the knowledge we'll possess, and everything we will be able to do? Well, the elements and conditions needed for life as we know it have been around for at least 8 or 9 billion years; life on Earth is at most 4 billion years old. We could potentially be faced with species that have been around billions of years before Earth was even created. Assuming their technological progress was mostly positive, who knows what they would be able to do, or what they could possibly want with Earth for that matter.

Another thing I find interesting is this: even if we were lucky to be visited by a species that were just sufficiently advanced to have practical interstellar capabilities (FTL), but otherwise similar to humans, I'm not sure there would be much reason to assume they came to "invade the planet". I mean, any decent interstellar propulsion system would likely require prodigal amounts of energy to operate; energy which could potentially be redirected to some form of energy-matter conversion technology. Why waste resources on an invasion fleet and on a voyage to risk your hide fighting some weird species, when you could probably use all that energy to just create what it was you were after in the first place?

Too tired to comprehend, but it sounds good Smiley lol  also not to mention... considering the time it would take them to get here, they probably wouldn't have known we've evolved into pseudo intelligent beings; earth was probably just a rock. Sure, they could've figured out time travel, but that's just a one way streak and impossible for them to return home. But I guess if they traveled near/at/past the speed of light... wait a sec... they'd be traveling in the future! Traveling the same speed on the way back home will only land them further into the future! off topic

Lucky Cris

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 06:14:49 AM

I believe you.

Otherwise how does someone explain Crop Circles?  Roll Eyes

Oh come on... you could've done better than that. The jig's been up with crop circles for a long time! lol 

But here's something to think about... you think this is the first time we've made it to this level of intelligence? Hell, we don't even know what year we're really in yet civilizations 5k plus ago still blows our mind. That's because The Day The Earth Stood Still taught us that all man made structures can be gone in a blink of an eye... let's say 1000 years; everything rotted away. No evidence of us would survive... but the natural structures will stand. Then we get to start all over again Smiley   

Lucky Cris

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 06:16:28 AM

You need more than Amazing technologies to travel lightyears in space. The fact that there is no other civilization in Solar system they must came from other solar system. Most likely they came from more than 22 light years from Earth. Because Alpha Centauri System most possibly can't support life.

Do you know how take it takes to make interstellar travel. The civilization technology must be Level II type while today we are still not a Level I civilization. They will be superior in almost every aspects to us. They have to the ability to control weather like rain, drought, hurricane, global warming, cause or prevent earthquakes, they can terraform a planet. There is a big possibility they achieve singularity with the machines. They are near immortal.

How we defeat that kind of enemy. Our only choice is to hide underground and wait for the right moment and learn their technology and find their weakness then defeat them.

We call entities such as those, gods. Wink

sed

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 06:17:00 AM

Something you all should know, the dark entities/aliens are already present on our planet.  We are enslaved to them.

Any alien invasion would be a virtually manifested deception to further pull humanity under their control.

There are far more entities of light that exist multidimensionally then the limited number of dark beings that currently control society.

what happened to dank's scammer markings?  was he forgiven by the forum gods or the 'beings of light' or whatever he likes to call them?
trand

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 06:28:01 AM

if it happens then it is best to deal with it, because hiding is not the solution because sooner or later they must also find us anyway if we hide food stocks will run out and the edges are out too

u9y42
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 06:30:41 AM

what happened to dank's scammer markings?  was he forgiven by the forum gods or the 'beings of light' or whatever he likes to call them?

They were obsolete, and so were removed in favor of the trust system. You can see the list of changes here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=603586.0.
sgk
Legendary

!! HODL !!

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 07:11:55 AM

The jig's been up with crop circles for a long time!

I have only came across many and many of the conspiracy theories and no concrete proof / evidence that exposes the real truth.

Any links to clear my head?
Lucky Cris

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 08:02:49 AM

I have only came across many and many of the conspiracy theories and no concrete proof / evidence that exposes the real truth.

lol, I wish I did - otherwise I wouldn't still be awake right now Tongue  If anything it'll only make your head spin. Seriously. Lots of puzzle pieces with no connecting parts... at least until you make that connection (I believe it's called enlightenment, if you will). It's why most reject it (acceptance is easier), and most idiot savants go crazy (even the most brilliant don't handle it well). Dank might be on the koo koo side with his ramblings, but usually there's a message that maybe one day you'll come to appreciate. But if you're serious about this... I'll start you off with the basics. The universal language that even our alien visitors would be able to decipher... the seed of life. This isn't going to be a quick wikipedia read; I'd probably start with youtube. And after that blows your mind, come back for more when the smoke clears. Smiley 

sgk
Legendary

!! HODL !!

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 08:15:20 AM

lol, I wish I did - otherwise I wouldn't still be awake right now Tongue  If anything it'll only make your head spin. Seriously. Lots of puzzle pieces with no connecting parts... at least until you make that connection (I believe it's called enlightenment, if you will). It's why most reject it (acceptance is easier), and most idiot savants go crazy (even the most brilliant don't handle it well). Dank might be on the koo koo side with his ramblings, but usually there's a message that maybe one day you'll come to appreciate. But if you're serious about this... I'll start you off with the basics. The universal language that even our alien visitors would be able to decipher... the seed of life. This isn't going to be a quick wikipedia read; I'd probably start with youtube. And after that blows your mind, come back for more when the smoke clears. Smiley  

Haha.. right. Actually I have gone through a lot of documentaries, articles and the-like for last few years, and I am in the same state of mind as yours. Reading your previous comments I thought I must be missing something here, but I think we're wearing the same boots.
electric-astro

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 08:37:41 AM

Same plan as zombie apocalypse
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 08:56:07 AM

Same plan as zombie apocalypse

You should have different plans. Zombies are idiots while Aliens are very intelligent and has very advanced technology.

sgk
Legendary

!! HODL !!

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 09:14:23 AM

On a related note, dank has been going at it again:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=657660.0

Roll Eyes
KamyKira

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 10:38:14 AM

Most probably we are going to destroy ourselves before any alien can reach us.

But lets say aliens do invade , well here`s how I think its going to go:
- First we wont be able to know about it until it would be too late , because the government wont tell us anything.

- In case of non-friendly aliens , we are to assume we will be quite dead if they wanted to , if they have the technology to fly millions of light years to us , They sure have the power to erase our DNA from the planet.

- In case of friendly aliens , I doubt it will be an invasion , but if there will be one there will be to rescue us from a threat that is to come and they know that we will not survive.
BitcoinStuff

Activity: 333

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 01:57:10 AM

The only way we could win a war to aliens is to act like rats, we would have to bring them to our levels so they can not use their power, the solution could be go underground and then wait for them to come after us, that will be a fair combat, otherwise on the surface they will kill us all instantly without much effort.

u9y42
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 02:41:44 AM

The only way we could win a war to aliens is to act like rats, we would have to bring them to our levels so they can not use their power, the solution could be go underground and then wait for them to come after us, that will be a fair combat, otherwise on the surface they will kill us all instantly without much effort.

Even assuming we can see them coming and have time to prepare, why do you believe going underground will wield a different result? Or for that matter, why do you believe they would need to come after us at all? I think we can all agree that any species capable of interstellar travel will likely be far more advanced; anywhere from a few centuries to millions or even billions of years ahead of us. Can you imagine what humans would be capable of in a few centuries, if we don't kill each other before then? Imagine what they would be able to do, added to the likelihood they would have foreknowledge of human capabilities and weaknesses.
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 03:56:59 AM

wouldnt they bury us alive ?
like they can get to us... but we can't get to them or even know much about them ? but they are probing our anus for years.

but seriously... i think they'd all take us as there slaves.. or kill us all and eat our spleens. they love spleens..

atleast you guys in USA have guns Sad

BitcoinStuff

Activity: 333

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 04:37:53 AM

One nuclear bomb treat to them and they will leave us alone instantly, why? Because a nuclear bomb will kill almost everything that has life (including us), and I don't think they want a contaminated or dead planet, otherwise the wouldn't be here in the first place.

knightcoin

Activity: 238

Stand on the shoulders of giants

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 04:38:43 AM

http://www.introversion.co.uk/
mit/x11 licence 18.x/16|o|3ffe ::71
deepestfear

Activity: 291

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 04:50:27 AM

get into my bunker and watch old movies Wink

u9y42
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 04:53:09 AM

One nuclear bomb treat to them and they will leave us alone instantly, why? Because a nuclear bomb will kill almost everything that has life (including us), and I don't think they want a contaminated or dead planet, otherwise the wouldn't be here in the first place.

They could be after mineral resources for all we know; whether it's a dead planet or not would make little difference (though as I said previously, I think there would be better uses of the energy they'd have to spend to get here). Then, good luck actually hitting their ships; provided it has enough energy, a simple laser would be more than capable of taking care of incoming missiles.
Benjig

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:02:06 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2014, 07:04:18 AM by Benjig

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 Volatility Coin ~ A Crypto Currency Index
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EchoZulu

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:36:34 AM

If your plan is to start looking for weapons and shelter after the invasion has already started, I think you're pretty much screwed.
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:39:36 AM

Seeing how a few posters would side with the aliens to become their pets but keep their life I start to doubt this community.
Too many back stabbers here Wink.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 05:53:24 AM

Seeing how a few posters would side with the aliens to become their pets but keep their life I start to doubt this community.

You can trust the Anarchists, they thrive in chaotic enivironments Tongue
knightcoin

Activity: 238

Stand on the shoulders of giants

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 11:51:27 AM

You can trust the Anarchists, they thrive in chaotic enivironments Tongue

true; they're comfortable with the rand seed

but it's fair to get defensive approach to aliens, its the instinct the
( // in finance, rabbit paradox, if you have 2 minuts spare time check out statistics professor David Aronson on video ->jump to time 4'33''
http://youtu.be/AgOxoMMillM?t=4m33s )

But reacting too defensive all the time can be bad; like your defensive system reacting to every alien entity in your body can lead to allergy or if you amygdala imbalance leads to panic attacks etc ...

http://www.introversion.co.uk/
mit/x11 licence 18.x/16|o|3ffe ::71
u9y42
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 03:20:42 PM

Well, I'm not sure you'd be that trustworthy in that situation either, depending on how "good looking" the aliens are. Grin

Depends on how good looking those aliens are..

http://www.ugo.com/the-goods/50-hot-alien-women
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 03:37:00 PM

Do you really think that you would have time to search for the optimal cave?
You should do this upfront though. Already have a place to go to. Also don't forget to turn off all electrical devices.

The plan would be similar. If they weren't that aggressive I'd ask them to convert me or let me join them.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
p

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 04:18:45 PM

I will hid and wait for them to leave. Undecided
ARGpentem

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:48:03 PM

run for cover, but don't plan on making it out unscathed. this won't be like "independence day" Wink

A freedom fighter. Stop all your bull shit !
sgk
Legendary

!! HODL !!

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 08:24:46 PM

Screw their pretty girls before they kill me?
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 08:32:14 PM

well I would fight the bastards! xD

sifter

Activity: 574

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 08:49:12 PM

I would hide in my basement.

CoinBooster.io - Earn up to 67mil satoshi per day. Claim every 5 minutes. NO POP UPS! HIGH ROI
Bitcointalk Official Thread
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 09:05:08 PM

I would put these up.

sgk
Legendary

!! HODL !!

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 09:37:48 PM

I would put these up.

And they would put these up:

Cheesy
leepsteer00

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 02:42:53 PM

Just slap yourself and wake up, and you'll realise that it was only just a dream.
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 02:49:32 PM

Just slap yourself and wake up, and you'll realise that it was only just a dream.

What happens if the slap does nothing? That said I would probably do that if we ever found aliens.
onlinepro

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 02:59:27 PM

What happens if the slap does nothing? That said I would probably do that if we ever found aliens.

If aliens come he will make suicide by slapping his face and hoping they go away  Roll Eyes

feina24h

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 03:01:14 PM

I believe when they come you will be slave of them and i dont think you can fight them Grin

Fair Launch, No Premine and Active Devs = Logicoin
darkota

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 07:13:23 PM

I believe when they come you will be slave of them and i dont think you can fight them Grin

Aliens are already among us Mr Feina. They are watching you. We are watching you.
Chumlee

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 07:21:29 PM

Aliens are our friends

LATOKEN  ●  TRADE REAL ASSETS IN CRYPTO  ●  JOIN ICO NOW
SLACK  |  TELEGRAM
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Azgalush

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 07:39:27 PM

I'd fight them with everything I have or go on a suicidal mission to destroy their mother ship and be known as a hero.
iopq

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 07:39:13 AM

Why would aliens even invade us?

We suck. Taking over the planet should be as easy as pouring salt on a snail.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 09:03:56 AM

Imagine a human trying to invade an Ant Nest. That's how hard it would be.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
MilesJohan

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 01:20:15 PM

Just make sure you kill yourself before alien do something on you.

MileyJohanson
darkota

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 01:35:37 PM

Imagine a human trying to invade an Ant Nest. That's how hard it would be.

You guys are forgetting one important thing. We have The Avengers to defend us.

Hulk, Iron man, and Thor can stop any alien threat!
electric-astro

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 06:45:40 AM

Stay at home, you cannot get away.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 11:33:02 AM

I would sell all my bitcoins
sgk
Legendary

!! HODL !!

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 11:57:49 AM

How does that help you with aliens?
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 01:32:26 PM

They would be so fascinated with my fast reaction they would instantly left.

I did not thought i will have to describe in details.
ShibaWow

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 02:01:20 PM

They would be so fascinated with my fast reaction they would instantly left.

I did not thought i will have to describe in details.

resistance is futile

/ff

Cheesy

darkota

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 05:47:11 PM

My plan is to make sweet, sweet love with an alien.

What if the aliens are like Preying Mantises...

Ouch.
josephliton

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 05:54:18 PM

On February 12, 2013, NASA confirmed alien invasion! Scientists also predicted that three giant alien spaceships will arrive in March of 2013.

The exclusive media reporting about the continuing alien invasion is WWN and its top investigative reporter, Frank Lake, the world’s top investigative reporter on this issue.

In an effort to avoid panic, governments around the globe have been covering up the invasion. However, WWN feels we must report the truth, and if we take peaceful actions now – we can avoid a war with aliens.

As cited on WWN, UFO encounters continue to increase and scientists at Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence (SETI), an independent non-commercial organization announced, that:

“Three giant spaceships are heading toward Earth. The largest one of them is 200 miles wide. Two others are slightly smaller. At present, the objects are just moving past Jupiter.  Judging by their speed, they should be on Earth by the fall of 2012,” said John Malley, the lead extraterrestrial expert at SETI.

Read more at http://guardianlv.com/2013/06/nasa-confirmed-alien-invasion/#1EmEuh7Sk8f6wICZ.99

http://guardianlv.com/2013/06/nasa-confirmed-alien-invasion/

Bitcoin Magazine

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 07:44:09 PM

They're already here.  Saw 1 above my house teh other nite.  Looks like a 747.

But stops in midair whebmb u think about it

i am here.
Taras
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053

Please do not PM me loan requests!

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 07:46:54 PM

Welp I guess I'm not reading whatever was below
u9y42
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 07:57:09 PM

Here, I'll soften the blow for you: Dank has been seeing too much Men in Black, the movie. Tongue
ALToids

Activity: 519

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 09:35:07 PM

Here, I'll soften the blow for you: Dank has been seeing too much Men in Black, the movie. Tongue

Dank sees stuff even with his eyes closed.  He does not need visual stimuli to see things - just a good hit apparently.
wakhidNkcom

Nkcom Collection Shop

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 09:48:01 PM

i think the way if they come to earth is introduce them bitcoin(it's before they kill us) hahahahaha LOL
bitmarket.io
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 11:02:55 PM

build up a stash of bitcoins and flee this planet. and then buy some spaceships and weapons from the aliens. obviously they'll take mathmaical money over happy faces on thin slices of trees.
wakhidNkcom

Nkcom Collection Shop

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 11:06:23 PM

build up a stash of bitcoins and flee this planet. and then buy some spaceships and weapons from the aliens. obviously they'll take mathmaical money over happy faces on thin slices of trees.
hahahahaha this one really make me laugh hahahah
JerryCurlzzz

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:49:08 AM

ain't nothing gonna save you. bow down to your new overlords and hope for mercy. Cry
ALToids

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:57:37 AM

ain't nothing gonna save you. bow down to your new overlords and hope for mercy. Cry

As long as they don't have have crazy explosive weapons I could hand/hand anything under 200 pounds (assuming they're not insanely muscular like an orangutang).  Guest house is stocked full of whoop ass and about 150 types of blades  Shocked
HarryT1923

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 05:00:01 AM

As long as they don't have have crazy explosive weapons I could hand/hand anything under 200 pounds (assuming they're not insanely muscular like an orangutang).  Guest house is stocked full of whoop ass and about 150 types of blades  Shocked

dude, some of these alien species have psychic/telekinetic powers. what you gonna do then?
ALToids

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 05:01:06 AM

dude, some of these alien species have psychic/telekinetic powers. what you gonna do then?

Obviously they would be using me to slice and dice others then.  I have a weak mind  Wink
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 05:02:11 AM

That wouldn't work for the same reasons apes aren't our masters right now.  The aliens would be much smarter than we are and have advanced weapons.

u9y42
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 05:02:52 AM

As long as they don't have have crazy explosive weapons I could hand/hand anything under 200 pounds (assuming they're not insanely muscular like an orangutang).  Guest house is stocked full of whoop ass and about 150 types of blades  Shocked

Do you think they would travel hundreds of light years (at least, probably more) to fight hand-to-hand combat with earthlings? What do you think this is, Predator (the film)? Grin
Bitcoin Magazine

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 05:08:23 AM

i actually called the spaceships here.  and my name is Rael

i am here.
HarryT1923

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 05:29:08 AM

i mean i'd probably try to hole up in a basement for a while, stocked up. but they'd probably come for me through the walls if they cared to.
Triffin

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 07:04:16 PM

Your plan in case of an alien invasion ??

Drive towards the big mushroom cloud  Grin Grin

Triff ..

Miz4r
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:44:58 AM

Something you all should know, the dark entities/aliens are already present on our planet.  We are enslaved to them.

Maybe you should watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7oSlJz42bM#t=63

Bitcoin = Gold on steroids
Bitsaurus

Activity: 873

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:53:27 AM

Well I sure as hell am not relying on somebody flying a pirated spaceship into the mother-ship and uploading a virus.  If they can cross between stars they can probably scan our video archives and see that plot coming a mile away  Cheesy
Crypto_G

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:08:42 PM

Say take me to your leader....
catena5260

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:24:32 PM

On February 12, 2013, NASA confirmed alien invasion! Scientists also predicted that three giant alien spaceships will arrive in March of 2013.

The exclusive media reporting about the continuing alien invasion is WWN and its top investigative reporter, Frank Lake, the world’s top investigative reporter on this issue.

In an effort to avoid panic, governments around the globe have been covering up the invasion. However, WWN feels we must report the truth, and if we take peaceful actions now – we can avoid a war with aliens.

As cited on WWN, UFO encounters continue to increase and scientists at Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence (SETI), an independent non-commercial organization announced, that:

“Three giant spaceships are heading toward Earth. The largest one of them is 200 miles wide. Two others are slightly smaller. At present, the objects are just moving past Jupiter.  Judging by their speed, they should be on Earth by the fall of 2012,” said John Malley, the lead extraterrestrial expert at SETI.

Read more at http://guardianlv.com/2013/06/nasa-confirmed-alien-invasion/#1EmEuh7Sk8f6wICZ.99

Where are the aliens now?!!
Gumbork

Activity: 583

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:31:53 PM

Just die faster is the best solution. You don't want do something nasty...

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
dwi0021

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:53:55 PM

I think only the possible way to survive is to live underground at least 1 km deep.
cinnamon_carter
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 11:49:11 AM

I finallly thought of a new plan !!!

When 'they' arrive I will just gtfo.  Smiley

I don't think it would go very well. 

This is one area I certainly agree with Hawking.

Contact with aliens is the last thing this planet needs.

Most of the UFO culture was created at the pentagon early on then took off on it's own.

Top secret military bases testing aircraft and classified technology have added to the unfocused picture to create an entire almost religious movement of people who share a common belief that has no proof.

Check out my coin Photon
Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/

The obvious choice is not always the best choice.

LOOK DEEPER - Look into the Blake 256 Family -- CC
realdope

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 12:58:43 PM

Not much I can do if they are hostile. Itts game over.
samaricanin

Activity: 697

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:02:19 PM

Where are the aliens now?!!

False flag

petersiddle98

Activity: 272

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:27:09 PM

No choice but to stay and fight.

DDuckworth

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 02:06:06 PM

Probably not bother doing much, as many men smarter than me have stated - an alien race which has the technology to make it to our planet would be so astronomically powerful in our eyes that we would be no more to it than an ant is to us.

The only thing you could do is hope, and make yourself useful if they are looking for slaves.

BabesForBitcoin.com - Custom pics & vids from real girls for cash or bitcoin!
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:13:29 PM

in case of alien invasion, buy bitcoins
FlyForFun

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 06:22:39 AM

How does that help?

ensurance982

Activity: 518

Trust me!

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 12:17:04 PM

Ha, that's a great scene from Independence Day! What most people don't know is: There's a cut-scene that explained why this actually makes sense: We got all our computing technology from the Aliens to begin with! That's the reason why 'our own' technology is compatible with the aliens' technology!

We Support Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP
richierich

Activity: 197

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 12:19:49 PM

Get cast iron underpants  Grin
minerpumpkin

Activity: 686

A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:16:41 PM

Not much I can do if they are hostile. Itts game over.

Yeah, if they really manage to come to Earth now, they're clearly superior when it comes to technology. If we're not lucky and they have some kind of problems adapting to our environment, we stand no chance. But I remain hopeful that they're friendly and just want to establish communications!

I should have gotten into Bitcoin back in 1992...
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:21:15 PM

Depends if the aliens speak Russian and are here to protect their fellow aliens persecuted by the human race.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Plank

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:28:47 PM

I would handover myself and surrender to them,mankind and the earthly things  are getting why not try something new.
dicemant

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 04:47:12 AM

Try and get on the mothership and take a trip around the universe.
Gogreen

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:24:38 AM

Spam them with emails and spend adware and Trojan  into their spaceship operation system and take control

Bitcoin mining Antminer s7 4.7 TH Used in Good Condition Best Offer Prices @ ebay seller order directly here https://goo.gl/uaoh1r. Bitcoin payment optional.
DoubleBEE

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:09:23 AM

f*ck anything that moves Grin
WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:15:28 AM

offer them a beer  Grin
HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:37:53 AM

That sounds like a brilliant plan. Do tell me more! Roll Eyes

It really depends on the type of alien. Some of the grey aliens -- zeta reticuli or whatever -- they're not friendly. You better just hope they aren't interested in messing with you. Humans are pretty primitive in comparison. Smiley
twister

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 08:16:56 AM

I'll call my Mom.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
Arriemoller
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1767

Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 01:07:41 PM

We would all be drafted worldwide.
So if you hang out in your shelter/cave and ignore the draft, the police will come and get you.

Demokrati: Två vargar och ett lamm röstar om lunchmenyn.      Democracy: Two wolfes and a lamb votes about the lunch menu.
Frihet: Ett väl beväpnat lamm opponerar sig mot omröstningen.  Freedom: A well armed lamb opposes the outcome.
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:06:53 AM

Aliens are already among us Mr Feina. They are watching you. We are watching you.

It's true, they've been here for a good minute.

cbeast
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:49:04 AM

If aliens invade my country, I'll go to their country and take their women.

Cream

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:04:29 AM

I would ask them to take me away to their planet with them.Earth has got boring these days .
WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:26:16 AM

I'll call my Mom.

good plan lets call his mum
hopenotlate
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1225

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 10:31:53 AM

Will fight them by initiating them to hooters alcohol and all kind of drugs...in a short time they will become relaxed and harmelss

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 10:48:55 AM

Yeah, I think I know why aliens have never visited us at least publicly Tongue
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:15:30 AM

Become a head of the world-wide transitional occupation government. Later, declare a new state on the rights of vassalage.
UP Cheesy
vm1990
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 05:06:07 PM

simple id pick there side and wipe out the Human Race Cheesy

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:18:58 PM

Link their computer to the BitcoinTalk forum.
hodap

Activity: 306
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:32:25 PM

Just run like a little girl.
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:37:54 PM

simple id pick there side and wipe out the Human Race Cheesy

So, you're saying you'd be the first to die?
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:33:27 AM

Hijack their space vehicle then put it in stealth mode everytime I park it.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
vortexz
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:37:31 PM

I would get their super high-tech computers and use it to mine many many bitcoins with it for myself !
best ideea ever !
sifter

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:10:52 PM

I would get their super high-tech computers and use it to mine many many bitcoins with it for myself !
best ideea ever !

Have fun dying Cheesy

CoinBooster.io - Earn up to 67mil satoshi per day. Claim every 5 minutes. NO POP UPS! HIGH ROI
Bitcointalk Official Thread
Rakitich

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:15:21 PM

I would like to have enough BTC to go to my private island  Cool
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:24:22 PM

I would like to have enough BTC to go to my private island  Cool

If they traveled among the stars, I don't think oceans would be a greater obstacle. Was this the thread you were planning on posting on?
Triffin

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:33:53 PM

Head towards the mushroom cloud ..

Triff ..

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: