Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:48:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Yiazo YBF Bitfury2 miner 30 up to 380GH/s  (Read 13354 times)
OrnisTech

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 08:06:11 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2014, 01:11:40 PM by OrnisTech

The problem is that now for that price you could get about 2 Antminer S3, which produce more than double the GH/S made by the Yiazo.
I hope there will be a huge price cut, because this miner has still got some potential due to the high efficiency.

Il mio canale ---> youtube.com/TheOrnisTech
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xzempt

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:37:57 PM

how can you be so far off on the price?  and say its better,  it uses less power?   i'd suggest you start your own farm,  otherwise you'll be sitting on equipment that loses value by the day.   No one is going to pay you $5 per GH/s  when btcgarden has 310ghs @ $299,   rockminer has 480ghs @ $500,  bitmain has 440ghs @ $550,  if your miner doesnt break even in 60 days you are better off just buying bitcoin PERIOD.  no well it uses less power, or we have a better design those excuses are done.

i have several of the older bitfury setups,  and I do admit they are nice,  but you should be selling 1TH/s of Miners for $1000 with todays difficulty.
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 10:44:28 AM

This company's rating has changed in the relaunched manufacturer trustworthiness thread.

Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:15:59 PM

Rating: 79
very funny
Their website does not have an email address, or telephone.
There is another big joke - Contact Us   http://yiazo.com/contact-us/ 

Waiting for a response from them shipping cost about a week.   Or  response at all.
I want to buy for the company with a valid VAT number, it is not possible via the website.

cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1054

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 09:28:22 PM

Sigh yet another sub 400GH/s asic miner....   Every manufacturer is just jamming the same chips into new form factors.  We need a unit that gives more competition at the 6 Th/s range of units.  Stop making these units that do nothing for the current difficulty level.

Show us a 6Th/s unit at $2000 with a 1500W power consumption...  Wink
Beastlymac

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 12:35:49 AM

Sigh yet another sub 400GH/s asic miner....   Every manufacturer is just jamming the same chips into new form factors.  We need a unit that gives more competition at the 6 Th/s range of units.  Stop making these units that do nothing for the current difficulty level.

Show us a 6Th/s unit at $2000 with a 1500W power consumption...  Wink

No current chip is capable of fitting those specs. You would not be able to get 6th for 1500w and at this current time it would not sell for as little as $2000.

But it would be nice.

New chips need to focus on power consumption more then ever. But companies won't make new chips if they don't feel that they can make a good amount of money out of it.

Message me if you have any problems
ThomasCrowne

Activity: 210

★☆★ 777Coin - The Exciting Bitco

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:10:51 AM

The problem is that now for that price you could get about 2 Antminer S3, which produce more than double the GH/S made buy the Yiazo.
I hope there will be a huge price cut, because this miner has still got some potential due to the high efficiency.
That's true.  2 S3's currently selling for ~1.28 BTC.  Curious as to whether or not there will be any significant price drop as well in lieu of the competition.

wttbs (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:14:49 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2014, 08:09:56 AM by wttbs

Rating: 79
very funny
Their website does not have an email address, or telephone.
There is another big joke - Contact Us   http://yiazo.com/contact-us/  

Waiting for a response from them shipping cost about a week.   Or  response at all.
I want to buy for the company with a valid VAT number, it is not possible via the website.

Contact form works and we always reply the same day or next day at the latest. I am sorry to hear you can't get in contact with us. Please send an email to info@yiazo.com and I have send you a PM.
Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:30:53 AM

Contact form works and we always reply the same day or next day at the latest. I am sorry to hear you can't get in contact with us. Please send an email to info@yiazo.com and I have send you a PM.

Now it is no longer necessary.
I can again buy Antminer S3, which I have done.
c2m

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 11:51:55 AM

Seems like good concept&solid manufacturing! But at those prices it wont sell (eof July 2014). 

Even with your auction, you have sold 60GHs @ 0,28btc = $160/€120, so at least you may drop to $800/€600 for 300GHs (10modules incl. controller, shipped). But I guess, if you would not forced min. auction price starting @0.2btc, you would end up probably around 0,1-0,2btc max.

Anyway, once you will drop your 10 modules (incl. controller+shipping) to $260/€190, you will probably sell out in couple of days, sitting on couple of 100K's eur, probably close to a million in revenue based on how many you are sitting on in stock.

Also, you may consider to add on your site - company reg.id & VAT registration code, as EU registered company.

Lets hope, you will drop prices to real world levels.
volosator

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:25:29 PM

Seems like good concept&solid manufacturing! But at those prices it wont sell (eof July 2014). 

Even with your auction, you have sold 60GHs @ 0,28btc = $160/€120, so at least you may drop to $800/€600 for 300GHs (10modules incl. controller, shipped). But I guess, if you would not forced min. auction price starting @0.2btc, you would end up probably around 0,1-0,2btc max.

Anyway, once you will drop your 10 modules (incl. controller+shipping) to $260/€190, you will probably sell out in couple of days, sitting on couple of 100K's eur, probably close to a million in revenue based on how many you are sitting on in stock.

Also, you may consider to add on your site - company reg.id & VAT registration code, as EU registered company.

Second that!
OrnisTech

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 02:36:57 AM

true

I would like to use those miners and I have a couple of ideas to create a custom made case to hold 2 300/380 GH/s units with a ATX or server PSU, but this price is the biggest turnoff I could ever come across.

Il mio canale ---> youtube.com/TheOrnisTech
cannachris

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

cats love crypto | 911 truth @checktheevidence.com

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 10:25:58 PM

Many people want to buy Miners and ROI within 2 or 3 months, then dump them and buy new ones. That a way to do your mining and win a quick BTC, nothing wrong with that.

We can't compete with these large (Chinese) manufacturers, we know that. People who want a efficient, relaible, low power miner and mine with it for a long period have a great miner when they buy our YBF miner.
It isn't that it is people want an item that compares, not everyone sells there miner afte a couple months but it's true it starts to make less and less BTC. If you buy this miner at this price you will never see a day when you will break even (if BTC stays steady).

What he said. I bought a 2 blade set 2nd hand @ a nice price and it is good hardware. Is the M-board compatible with bfsb h-boards?

If anyone wants to sell their h-boards for a fair price, PM me.

wttbs (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:58:03 AM

Many people want to buy Miners and ROI within 2 or 3 months, then dump them and buy new ones. That a way to do your mining and win a quick BTC, nothing wrong with that.

We can't compete with these large (Chinese) manufacturers, we know that. People who want a efficient, relaible, low power miner and mine with it for a long period have a great miner when they buy our YBF miner.
It isn't that it is people want an item that compares, not everyone sells there miner afte a couple months but it's true it starts to make less and less BTC. If you buy this miner at this price you will never see a day when you will break even (if BTC stays steady).

What he said. I bought a 2 blade set 2nd hand @ a nice price and it is good hardware. Is the M-board compatible with bfsb h-boards?

If anyone wants to sell their h-boards for a fair price, PM me.

The YBF M-board is only compatible with YBF H-boards, not with previous versions form other manufacturers.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:57:28 PM

Are you sure you don't want to price these at market rates?

Buy & Hold
wttbs (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:27:10 PM

Are you sure you don't want to price these at market rates?
It seems they're very set on sitting on all this hardware and not selling any, no way any business can operate like this.
 I don't want to be Mr.Conspiracy but i would watch the stats on their farm while trying to sell these, I would not be surprised to see someone is having some of the machines farm for them personally and not letting them sell at a reasonable price.

We are selling miners and we can assure everybody we are not mining with all our stock. We have some miners running for tests, various setups, on several different miningpools, it's no secret, it about 2 TH/s total.
wttbs (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 08:46:30 PM

Yiazo is having a BIG SALE now !
Rabinovitch
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 11:33:42 PM

Still not profitable comparing with AntMiner S4 for example... But looks nice.  Roll Eyes

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
wttbs (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 11:53:49 PM

Still not profitable comparing with AntMiner S4 for example... But looks nice.  Roll Eyes
It does not only looks nice, it is a nice and very power efficient and stable miner. Almost completely silent with a single 1200rpm fan.

Comparing our miner with an S4 is like comparing a VW Rabbit GTI with a Hummer Grin

Our miners are probably very interesting for Europeans miners, no importtaxes and stuff and shipping within 2 days.
mavericklm

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 12:23:43 AM

calling bare hardware with no case nice? very nice!
new s4 has got the same price/hash power, it has psu, fans, and you can get 200$ reduction...

make a nice case with psu at the bottom, put the miner above psu, put silent fans...now you can market it as silent miner! keep the same price, 210euros and you will have a lot of buyers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: