Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:14:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BCH] BlueChip | PoS-X13 | ANON IN TESTING |  (Read 56042 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jiapetz

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 01:36:53 AM

Have a transaction that's been stuck with 0 confirmations for over an hour. Sent a PM.

Replied to PM, waiting for response.

Started confirming finally Smiley

Should be good I think (long as it doesn't hang again Tongue)

Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Trezi

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 04:29:45 AM

What is the max coin age?
BlueChip (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 04:39:45 PM

What is the max coin age?

I updated the OP, it's two days for full stake weight.
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 10:17:22 AM

Sent you guys an email a couple days ago...

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
sixteendigits

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 07:55:10 PM

Scam coin, round 2

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=668478.0
Taner

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 08:11:05 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2014, 08:29:04 PM by Taner

BlueChip try to hype MACD coin to.

well I won't relaunch so take it or leave it
Wow, with such a warm personality, you definitely won't rub people the wrong way and your coin will be a roaring success...

I don't mean to come off as a dick, just saw a few people complaining about not having a windows wallet on launch. Seems there is always something to complain about  Sad

Problem is 80% use windows... If there was at least a pool it would be a little more fair...

cheeese, compile your own wallet, it is a 0 % premined coin - dev have done more then enough, and even spent money out his own pocket.
Be glad he even compiled a mac-wallet, he could have left only the source-code on github.

{
"blocks" : 365,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 1.31696877,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : true,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 68457,
"networkhashps" : 301135996,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}
MemoryShock

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 08:13:32 PM

Quote from above link for emphasis -

Q. What about anon?
A. Really? Current implementations are more of a marketing tool and do little more than obfuscate transactions. The blockchain doesn't lie. If you want anon go with something like Cloakcoin or Bluechip, or just use fiat money and find a good accountant.

Scamcoin trying to give implicit credibility to their major scam...which is BlueChips.  This is the hype coin that they are expecting to payoff...so stay away.  You will get burned and you will lose your BTC if you buy anything from these guys.

Seriously...how does a scam coin know more about BCH than was presented in this thread?  If that isn't obvious enough...props to sixteendigits for pointing it out...

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
kryptologist

Activity: 714

@kryptographer

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 08:53:09 PM

Quote from above link for emphasis -

Q. What about anon?
A. Really? Current implementations are more of a marketing tool and do little more than obfuscate transactions. The blockchain doesn't lie. If you want anon go with something like Cloakcoin or Bluechip, or just use fiat money and find a good accountant.

Scamcoin trying to give implicit credibility to their major scam...which is BlueChips.  This is the hype coin that they are expecting to payoff...so stay away.  You will get burned and you will lose your BTC if you buy anything from these guys.

Seriously...how does a scam coin know more about BCH than was presented in this thread?  If that isn't obvious enough...props to sixteendigits for pointing it out...

That is kind of weird that another coin mentions BlueChip being anonymous. But how does this prove it's a scam? Why would you assume this other coin knows anything about BlueChip? I mean anyone can post anything. Do have any more evidence? I don't get it. Can you please explain clearly why you think it's a scam?
JonathanHe

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 09:02:15 PM

im just the devs are not hyping this coin up.  its not another kore coin Cheesy  at 100 sats i can buy 2m of coins with 2 btc ahahaha
MemoryShock

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 09:08:02 PM

That is kind of weird that another coin mentions BlueChip being anonymous. But how does this prove it's a scam? Why would you assume this other coin knows anything about BlueChip? I mean anyone can post anything. Do have any more evidence? I don't get it. Can you please explain clearly why you think it's a scam?

Out of all the coins displaying prominent anon capability, how likely is it that a dev would point to BlueChips as being in that race?  Especially since very little people know what BlueChips even is.  The liklihood is favors that they want to push people from one scam to another (MACD or whatever it is is a demonstrated scam as the dev has dumped already) more than BlueChips having anything even close to resembling Anon, which it hasn't even stated it has.  So where did he get that specific reference?

The fact that the poster above me demonstrated that the BlueChips account posted in the MACD thread chastizing people for wanting a Windows wallet, as follows -

cheeese, compile your own wallet, it is a 0 % premined coin - dev have done more then enough, and even spent money out his own pocket.
Be glad he even compiled a mac-wallet, he could have left only the source-code on github.

...should make that red flag nice and bright.  The dev of a coin (BCH) that has demonstrated nothing is saying that an incomplete launch is "more than enough effort" from a development standpoint.  How much development do you expect from that kind of dev?

Dude...it's a scam.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
kryptologist

@kryptographer

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 09:27:29 PM

Out of all the coins displaying prominent anon capability, how likely is it that a dev would point to BlueChips as being in that race?  Especially since very little people know what BlueChips even is.  The liklihood is favors that they want to push people from one scam to another (MACD or whatever it is is a demonstrated scam as the dev has dumped already) more than BlueChips having anything even close to resembling Anon, which it hasn't even stated it has.  So where did he get that specific reference?

The fact that the poster above me demonstrated that the BlueChips account posted in the MACD thread chastizing people for wanting a Windows wallet, as follows -

...should make that red flag nice and bright.  The dev of a coin (BCH) that has demonstrated nothing is saying that an incomplete launch is "more than enough effort" from a development standpoint.  How much development do you expect from that kind of dev?

Dude...it's a scam.

If I understand right there is another coin called MACD that has made a claim that BlueChip is an anonymous coin. This is odd but doesn't make me think BCH is a scam.

The second claim is that BlueChip made a comment on the MACD forum telling people that the MACD devs have done more than enough (when clearly they haven't). I can't find that quote anywhere so I can only assume it has either been deleted or was completely made up.

I don't see how either claim says BlueChip is a scam though. The developer does seem a little rude and unprofessional at times. I just don't see evidence that this is a scam. What scam do you think they are trying to pull anyway? You must explain the scam if you see one. So far you have just posted a couple quotes. Do you think there is a specific scam or do you just think they are scammy in general?
MemoryShock

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:17:06 PM

What scam do you think they are trying to pull anyway? You must explain the scam if you see one. So far you have just posted a couple quotes. Do you think there is a specific scam or do you just think they are scammy in general?

Been around long enough to see the pattern. 

1. Create Hype.

2. People buy coins, sending the price up.

3. Dev or whomever dumps and never interacts with the thread again.

Look, let me ask you this.  Why start a thread several weeks in advance and say, "I'm going to have a coin and I promise we will moon the coin"?

There is no talk about anything save references to wall street terminology, serious investing and more fancy sounding things that people want to hear.  But there is no one else on the thread who is doing any talking, nothing happens.

I think that the people who scammed MCAD know the people working BCH and at the very least, the whole guilt by association thing should be under consideration.  If they are working together then yeah...scammy in general.

But you go ahead and make your own decisions.  I would like shitbags who scam people to not get honest peoples BTC.  It's happened to me several times before I started being more selective about what I invest in. 

You of course, may make your own decisions.  I might be wrong...but I doubt it.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
kryptologist

@kryptographer

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:20:49 PM

Okay you make some valid points but there is not enough information to call it a scam. I think you might be jumping to conclusions. You are just starting to get that feeling so I think it's good to trust your gut. Let's see if the dev comes in with something. Seems he/she is a little MIA.

Dev, care to clear some things up for your investors?

Thanks
JonathanHe

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:32:45 PM

just let it drop to 100 sats ill buy all 5.5m coins heheh
iaminitnow06

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 01:04:16 PM

Thanks for the updates on the ETA's. Gives us an idea of when to expect product to be pushed out.
Would suggest tweeting about this as well to get some pre-hype and bring in some activity.

Still waiting on that richlist though Tongue

...unless you are in need of finding someone to do a richlist or coding work, in which case I would suggest either unick or mindfox

We are mostly focused on the feature releases for the wallet & chain right now, we´ll add a richlist to the website as soon as we can.
It should be part of our web-features next to BX.

Dev, where is the richlist?? It's been long asked by the community. Still you do not post it. You have to post the richlist if you want to gain the trust of the community. I see no reason for you to not to post the richlist, unless you are afraid of something Huh
Buyers, please beware!! Put your step where you can stand!!

NEM(NEW ECONOMY MOVEMENT) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654845.0 | http://forum.nemcoin.com/ | http://altnemo.com/
NBOCOW-D45UHF-A7CJUX-HK7PD3-KUEXEP-PMECIZ-BJFP
hubangchang

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 01:57:46 AM

低级骗子币    一点技术拿不出来 
hubangchang

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 02:06:09 AM

Technology did not say nonsense to say that a good July 1 out messages and we quickly changed the date of the withdrawal of the lower liar
kuchini

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 04:57:58 AM

July 7 & 10th is the date to decide if this is a scam or not. Anything before that date is speculation.
Dimitry

Activity: 896
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:20:22 AM

Shouldnt the OP mention there will be a total of 15m coins? Now it looks there is a huge premine....
bestcoinever

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:25:44 AM

what's the new features?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: