Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:12:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should Bittrex do a "clear database" to re-open on the good fork even if it means that people that have buy NJA on the wrong fork have pay BTC for nothing ?
Yes, re-open the market on the good fork - 24 (66.7%)
Yes, switch to the new fork but only for withdraw - 2 (5.6%)
No, i wan't to keep my billions of NJA on the wrong fork - 10 (27.8%)
Total Voters: 36

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][X11][PoS only] NinjaCoin - Ninja Launch - Hard fork 1.2.2  (Read 69015 times)
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 05:21:13 PM

new wallet wont sync. i deleted but wallet.dat too. bad enough i lost my ass to bittrex and now i'm gonna lose any shit coins i have in the wallet. WTF?

i backed up my og wallet.dat but as expected I lost close to half my coins because I was buying them on bittrex... obviously after the fork

I bought 48k days ago at 280 sat. those came to the wallet but now it wont synce. anything i bought yesterday and this morning are gone and that was before the crazy shit went down. i just worked 8hrs so didn't get to know and remove my coin before it shitted up. Seems I ate a .2btc dick on this one. I never spend more than i can't live without loosing. Somedays I hate fucking crypto. Scammy coins, scammy devs, and scammy fucking pools trying to fuck you out of btc. It also makes it exciting too as you never know what the fuck might happen next. This was one of the best creative sams i've see. Noone seen this coming. Ninja

almost time for a real samurai or shogun coin Wink with some real strategy and longevity (tested all the way through code)

the 20% pos and 1 day min stake age would have been awesome with nja... she had some real potential

strategy 1 stay off cmc and exchanges till switch to 100% pos is successful so all who actually believe in, support the coin and mine from the start will be rewarded for it by being able to avoid the multipools ight through.

Agreed fonz. If you ever want to start a coin send me a pm maybe we can put together a dev team and make a real coin like you described without all the bs.

right on we might just have to do that, I'd want to be a btc or 2 ahead so there wouldn't have to be any premine for bounties and what not.

So dedicated and bittrex are still refusing to move to the fixed chain? is that chain and wallet still giving the insane pos % ? there must be 100's of billions by now

I hope more and more dev's are recognizing how important it is to test run the code all the way through, this whole cluster f#ck could have been avoided... lol we could call this first run of this code tested now Wink

if John re released the code with a new name with all the same stats (minus the crazy % F up) I'd be tempted to mine it again, otherwise I think it will be a long up hill battle and coin may never see the potential that it could've had.

just some thoughts Wink

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 05:38:25 PM

some news about who have some Ninja on Bittrex? what's the doom of the coin?

I know why your pray will never be answered!
JohnBirco (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 05:55:01 PM

Did a withdrawl from Suprnova to the wallet address. The wallet is sync'd by no deposit showing Huh
I sent from Dedicated and not recieve too. Seems this coins from bad chain
I have say it a long time ago, they are on the wrong chain, the one with billions of coins, the dead chain.

new wallet wont sync. i deleted but wallet.dat too. bad enough i lost my ass to bittrex and now i'm gonna lose any shit coins i have in the wallet. WTF?

i backed up my og wallet.dat but as expected I lost close to half my coins because I was buying them on bittrex... obviously after the fork

I bought 48k days ago at 280 sat. those came to the wallet but now it wont synce. anything i bought yesterday and this morning are gone and that was before the crazy shit went down. i just worked 8hrs so didn't get to know and remove my coin before it shitted up. Seems I ate a .2btc dick on this one. I never spend more than i can't live without loosing. Somedays I hate fucking crypto. Scammy coins, scammy devs, and scammy fucking pools trying to fuck you out of btc. It also makes it exciting too as you never know what the fuck might happen next. This was one of the best creative sams i've see. Noone seen this coming. Ninja

almost time for a real samurai or shogun coin Wink with some real strategy and longevity (tested all the way through code)

the 20% pos and 1 day min stake age would have been awesome with nja... she had some real potential

strategy 1 stay off cmc and exchanges till switch to 100% pos is successful so all who actually believe in, support the coin and mine from the start will be rewarded for it by being able to avoid the multipools ight through.

Agreed fonz. If you ever want to start a coin send me a pm maybe we can put together a dev team and make a real coin like you described without all the bs.

right on we might just have to do that, I'd want to be a btc or 2 ahead so there wouldn't have to be any premine for bounties and what not.

So dedicated and bittrex are still refusing to move to the fixed chain? is that chain and wallet still giving the insane pos % ? there must be 100's of billions by now

I hope more and more dev's are recognizing how important it is to test run the code all the way through, this whole cluster f#ck could have been avoided... lol we could call this first run of this code tested now Wink

if John re released the code with a new name with all the same stats (minus the crazy % F up) I'd be tempted to mine it again, otherwise I think it will be a long up hill battle and coin may never see the potential that it could've had.

just some thoughts Wink

The good fork is not called the good for nothing  Smiley
Pos is fixed and give the good amount. It's a sane chain.

At least bittrex isn't letting this coin trade. Good on them to keep people from losing money.

what about bag holders, they can throw them from the window lol

This is exaclty the problem. Very few people have lost/earn BTC in the 3h window where the problem was but a huge part is now waiting/ bagholding.

I suggest to wait until the PoW has finish and let the PoS push the chain to a longer that the bad one and go to another exchange. If we don't do that, i can be 90% of us are the big looser of the story. The majority should win.

About Bittrex withdraw, it's nice if we can do it. I'll test it myself but with a small amount first.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 06:06:17 PM

Did a withdrawl from Suprnova to the wallet address. The wallet is sync'd by no deposit showing Huh
I sent from Dedicated and not recieve too. Seems this coins from bad chain

i'm currently (trying to) re-syncing to the new chain, but lots oft the olds block have become invalid.. its big mess...

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
whatdidshedo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:07:54 PM

so what can i do with my 600k coins on bittrex??? click on destroy button?

Francecrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 06:27:17 PM

Seems like too much work for what they worth honestly  Roll Eyes

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:32:24 PM

1.2.2 took a little while but it synced... just trying to do a repairwallet to see if it'll give me back the 2800 coins that went missing from my OG wallet

EDIT: yup the "repairwallet" in the debug console found my coins... just let it sit open for awhile after you repairwallet and click enter

WAVES
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 06:33:08 PM

1.2.2 took a little while but it synced... just trying to do a repairwallet to see if it'll give me back the 2800 coins that went missing from my OG wallet

suprnova.cc seems to look good on 1.2.2 now, finding blocks too.

you might try to withdraw now if you have coins left there, mining should also be fine

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Splatters
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:33:33 PM

Seems like too much work for what they worth honestly  Roll Eyes
for the Ninja devs? you think that to fix the problem they don't get enough gain? It's better to leave the coin die?

andrealandia
Legendary

Activity: 1470

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:42:35 PM

the wallet not work with windows 8.1....
please resolve
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:44:18 PM

please resolve

it says on the op how to get it working for windows 8

WAVES
JohnBirco (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:55:00 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2014, 07:09:23 PM by JohnBirco

A user has reported successful withdraw for coins that was in his bittrex wallet before block 14000. You should give it a try with a very small amount first.

suprnova.cc seems to look good on 1.2.2 now, finding blocks too.

you might try to withdraw now if you have coins left there, mining should also be fine

Thanks, our second pool is up ! I'll update the OP.

About website, i have the domain name now. I'll post it soon once everything is done.

please resolve

Try to do these steps:
-backup your wallet.dat
-reboot your computer
-remove the ninjacoin folder in user/app data/roaming/ninjacoin
-right click on ninjacoin-qt and set compatibility mode "XP SP3"
-start the wallet (let it make a new wallet, you can still copy/paste your wallet after)

On a side note, some user reported crash that may come from the "noise" of the wrong chain. Is your computer powerful enough ? If you have a old one it may crash sometimes until the wallet is full sync.

Edit:
I have make a test to withdraw some NJA from bittrex. I have buy them all before the block 14000 and they are confirmed in my wallet.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:08:55 PM

1.4 ninja from pos lol seems a bit more sane then 10+ million Cheesy

thanks for the effort John, I was even able to get my missing coins to show up in the wallet using the repairwallet command Smiley

started to mine on p2p pool seems to be going good

EDIT: P2Pool seems to be reading my hashrate all good... but giving me 0 shares??

first one of these pools I've used, not sure how it works... any pointers?

WAVES
linked67

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:42:43 PM

thanks for the effort John, I was even able to get my missing coins to show up in the wallet using the repairwallet command Smiley

EDIT: P2Pool seems to be reading my hashrate all good... but giving me 0 shares??

If you are in the miner list with a predicted payout, it should be fine. We find blocks every minutes and it should appear in your wallet direclty after each block. Be sure to use your payment address as user login (-u yourwalletaddres)

P2Pool EU:http://p2poolcoin.com 1 % fees - Server dedicated Xeon, 32 Go Ram, Ssd, 1 Gbps - DarkCoin - HiroCoin - ExeCoin - GpuCoin - MyriadCoin Qubit - Muniti - RotoCoin - VertCoin - etc
Free Middlecoin Stats for Iphone on Apple Store:https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/middlecoin/id795238640?l=fr&ls=1&mt=8
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:47:05 PM

If you are in the miner list with a predicted payout, it should be fine. We find blocks every minutes and it should appear in your wallet direclty after each block. Be sure to use your payment address as user login (-u yourwalletaddres)

ya it's set up right and is reading my 1.4 m/h but under "predicted payout" it says "no shares yet" and it's been about 30 mins?

I'm on the canadian one

EDIT: I see I was the only one on canadian one, just switched to eu one and got one right away

WAVES
Splatters
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 08:05:07 PM

I sent 1 NJA, from Bittrex to my wallet, and the Withdrawal went fine, in 2 minutes.
Then I sent 53k NJA, but After 20 minutes I dont see the coin in the wallet.
The sync is finished.

Is it normal?

rudolsen

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 08:10:00 PM

I sent 1 NJA, from Bittrex to my wallet, and the Withdrawal went fine, in 2 minutes.
The sync is finished.

It's normal?

Same here, even block explorer show both transactions, in wallet (1.2.2) synced @17634 has only 1st one Huh
linked67

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 08:25:36 PM

ya it's set up right and is reading my 1.4 m/h but under "predicted payout" it says "no shares yet" and it's been about 30 mins?

I'm on the canadian one

EDIT: I see I was the only one on canadian one, just switched to eu one and got one right away
The 2 nodes are connected together as if they were only one. It's weird that you got no share on the canadian server but nice to hear it's working now.

P2Pool EU:http://p2poolcoin.com 1 % fees - Server dedicated Xeon, 32 Go Ram, Ssd, 1 Gbps - DarkCoin - HiroCoin - ExeCoin - GpuCoin - MyriadCoin Qubit - Muniti - RotoCoin - VertCoin - etc
Free Middlecoin Stats for Iphone on Apple Store:https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/middlecoin/id795238640?l=fr&ls=1&mt=8
JohnBirco (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 08:49:47 PM

The sync is finished.

It's normal?

Same here, even block explorer show both transactions, in wallet (1.2.2) synced @17634 has only 1st one Huh
I got your PM but answer you here, it can help everyone to share this story.

From what i see, the bad fork see your 2 transactions (official explorer on wrong fork now) and say it's ok. This is expected since bittrex is on the bad fork.
Now, why did you not have the 2nd withdraw in your good wallet is the question.

The X amount of coins you have send the 2nd time, where did they come from ? Have you buy them on bittrex after the block 14000 or did they stay into your bittrex wallet before block 14000 ? Or maybe a mix of pre block 14000 and and post block 14000 ?

From my understanding, even if bittrex is on the wrong chain, both good and wrong chain/fork share the same block from 1 to 14000.
That's why we can withdraw coins before block 14000 to the good wallet. Coins generated/earned on the wrong fork after block 14000 (13999 to be exact) can't be accepted by the good wallet. For people that have a mixed bag of "good coins" and some "bad coin" and send the whole bag in only one withdraw, i don't know what the expected result is.

Is there a blockchain expert here that can confirm this ?
rudolsen

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:14:57 PM

The sync is finished.

It's normal?

I got your PM but answer you here, it can help everyone to share this story.

From what i see, the bad fork see your 2 transactions (official explorer on wrong fork now) and say it's ok. This is expected since bittrex is on the bad fork.
Now, why did you not have the 2nd withdraw in your good wallet is the question.

The X amount of coins you have send the 2nd time, where did they come from ? Have you buy them on bittrex after the block 14000 or did they stay into your bittrex wallet before block 14000 ? Or maybe a mix of pre block 14000 and and post block 14000 ?

From my understanding, even if bittrex is on the wrong chain, both good and wrong chain/fork share the same block from 1 to 14000.
That's why we can withdraw coins before block 14000 to the good wallet. Coins generated/earned on the wrong fork after block 14000 (13999 to be exact) can't be accepted by the good wallet. For people that have a mixed bag of "good coins" and some "bad coin" and send the whole bag in only one withdraw, i don't know what the expected result is.

Is there a blockchain expert here that can confirm this ?

In my case, I bought them before 14000 but its only number in their db, so they withdraw them from adresses full of poisoned NJAs. Could you mark BlockExplorer/BitTrex link in OP as bad fork?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: