Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:27:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should Bittrex do a "clear database" to re-open on the good fork even if it means that people that have buy NJA on the wrong fork have pay BTC for nothing ?
Yes, re-open the market on the good fork - 24 (66.7%)
Yes, switch to the new fork but only for withdraw - 2 (5.6%)
No, i wan't to keep my billions of NJA on the wrong fork - 10 (27.8%)
Total Voters: 36

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][X11][PoS only] NinjaCoin - Ninja Launch - Hard fork 1.2.2  (Read 69019 times)
otiscc

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:36:56 PM

Did a test transfer with NJA from bittrex to wallet it worked (1 NJA), then transferred the rest of my coins (6999 NJA), didn't go through. Glad i wasted money on this Shitcoin.  Also hovered the mouse over the words Out of sync in the new wallet and it says your wallet automatically synchronizes with the SILKCOIN network, got a good laugh out of that try and see it for yourself, i would post a pic but i don't know how.
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:41:18 PM

Did a test transfer with NJA from bittrex to wallet it worked (1 NJA), then transferred the rest of my coins (6999 NJA), didn't go through. Glad i wasted money on this Shitcoin.  Also hovered the mouse over the words Out of sync in the new wallet and it says your wallet automatically synchronizes with the SILKCOIN network, got a good laugh out of that try and see it for yourself, i would post a pic but i don't know how.

hit print screen - paste into ms paint - save and upload to imgur or tinypic.
otiscc

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:54:22 PM

https://i.imgur.com/QxLZQPP.jpg

Silkcoin FTW...

My wallet has finished syncing lost 6999 coins any idea how to get them back?  i sent from Bittrex to my wallet address

Address: P3gUpwukLEr6Jvj58BqDYPsHR3kYAi6BWC

TxId: 7da61794a48b65b63da730610756d6d22d9b87d663e0d16b7e8e699bbf1e6901

cant find the blockchain, can anyone help? please.
foodstamps

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:41:53 PM

wts 300,000,000 on old chain
daeminium

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:54:11 PM

high cpu usage on staking
sixteendigits

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 05:14:27 PM

well i missed some shit, guess i shoulda sold those 80k on bittrex before i went to sleep the other day.  oh well.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 05:45:33 PM

Hi Friend ,
I do not know English well .
Could you help me to find my coin total 34851729 nja
If you have idea ,Could you explain detailed ? show some pictures to me .

thanks a lot

19 Millions Coins PoW is total...what you have is from problem, what was here few days ago...bad-not valid coins from POS.

I was just thinking about how to get my coins? Can you tell me?
Total obviously not 19 million gold coins, wallet Why not upgrade? How can I go to my wallet in bittrex 34851729 NJA get it back? Until now, only my wallet first turn of 0.98NJA
I do not understand English, please tell me you quickly, thank you very much. . . . Huh

if you bought all those coins from bittrex, or if you received them as stake/pos in the first wallet they might be all from the wrong fork.

the only thing I can think of is the: click "help" tab in wallet then "debug" then "console" and type in "repairwallet" it will tell you how many coins are missing then just wait (about 30 minutes)

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 05:50:27 PM

Silkcoin FTW...

My wallet has finished syncing lost 6999 coins any idea how to get them back?  i sent from Bittrex to my wallet address

yes it says it's a silkcoin wallet from day one on the OP, if you sent from bittrex then chances are they sent you coins from bad fork (which they refused to fix)

best case "ontario" (trailer park boys humor) do a "repairwallet" in debug console it'll tell you if theres any coins to be saved... if it says theres coins out just wait

WAVES
otiscc

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 05:57:10 PM

Silkcoin FTW...

My wallet has finished syncing lost 6999 coins any idea how to get them back?  i sent from Bittrex to my wallet address

yes it says it's a silkcoin wallet from day one on the OP, if you sent from bittrex then chances are they sent you coins from bad fork (which they refused to fix)

best case "ontario" (trailer park boys humor) do a "repairwallet" in debug console it'll tell you if theres any coins to be saved... if it says theres coins out just wait

Did the repair wallet, it just says "wallet check passed" : true .  can i possibly copy the wallet. dat and download the old wallet?

Checked the blockchain with the Tx ID and it says output : failed input: failed
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 06:05:14 PM

NinjaCoin removed from Coinader an hour ago...

I think it's time to move on

was coinader on the right fork?

as shitty as the f#ck up in coding was... shame on Bittrex and dedicated for not switching to the new fork lol theres still hash power on old fork. f#ck'n dedicated didn't even bother to warn their miners.

can't wait for proper regulations and laws... then bittrex will be a lot more careful when adding brand new coins (all new coins are a risk their first weeks of life, lots of them end up having bugs to work out)

with better laws all the people who bought bad ninja from bittrex would have been compensated their btc back and would have frozen the accounts of the people who sold the bad coins until they got their btc back from them... or even sued them lol you'd better believe places like bittrex will change how eager they are to add every coin they can get their hands on

WAVES
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 06:14:32 PM

Silkcoin FTW...

My wallet has finished syncing lost 6999 coins any idea how to get them back?  i sent from Bittrex to my wallet address

Did the repair wallet, it just says "wallet check passed" : true .  can i possibly copy the wallet. dat and download the old wallet?

why would you want old wallet/fork? if they don't exist on the new fork they don't exist... I was happy the 10's of millions of coins I got from pos in the first wallet disappeared (means the main problem is actually fixed)

it's shitty that bittrex wont compensate people the btc they spent on bad coins at their site (you'd think they'd have funds set aside for when this happens with all the risk they take by adding day old coins)
 it's even shittier that people knowingly took bad coins to bittrex to sell to you. greedy people on both ends making it tough for crypto land to be fair.

WAVES
otiscc

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 06:31:39 PM

Silkcoin FTW...

why would you want old wallet/fork? if they don't exist on the new fork they don't exist... I was happy the 10's of millions of coins I got from pos in the first wallet disappeared (means the main problem is actually fixed)

it's shitty that bittrex wont compensate people the btc they spent on bad coins at their site (you'd think they'd have funds set aside for when this happens with all the risk they take by adding day old coins)
 it's even shittier that people knowingly took bad coins to bittrex to sell to you. greedy people on both ends making it tough for crypto land to be fair.

I dont want the old wallet i want my coins that i bought.  How did 1 coin go through on the test withdrawal but the main body of coins did not?  i bought them all in one purchase, when the coin was originally listed on Bittrex. What can be done?
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 07:17:44 PM

after I bought 100k NJA last 16th, I sent 1NJA to my wallet just to try, and the transfer went good. My balance was 0.98 NJA.
So then I try to send half of my bittrex balance, about 53K coin.
But they never show up in the wallet.
I see them in the blockchain.

Today I did all the try to resolve.

For people that have trouble to update on the good fork:
Remove every files where your wallet are but keep your wallet.dat. Start the new wallet and you are on the good fork.

If you have still problem with amout, clean again the ninjacoin folder and move your wallet.dat on another folder. Start the new wallet and let it create a new wallet.dat. Once you are sync, close the wallet, copy your good wallet.dat back and start again the wallet.

and even repairwallet from debug console. It says : "wallet check passed" : true

But I can see only the first 0.98NJA sent.

Why the one went good, but the other 53k are disappeared?

My wallet is: NuzQLxKiBBjEUpDE5eiTpGAWwuAPB2sPnw

are my coin lost?

I know why your pray will never be answered!
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 07:30:13 PM

Silkcoin FTW...

I dont want the old wallet i want my coins that i bought.  How did 1 coin go through on the test withdrawal but the main body of coins did not?  i bought them all in one purchase, when the coin was originally listed on Bittrex. What can be done?

Because Bittrex doesn't have an individual wallet for each customer they have one wallet with everyones ninjacoin in it (and on the bad fork) so everyones good coins are mixed in with everyones bad fork coins, when you took the 1 coin you lucked out and it happened to send you 1 recognized by the good fork... Bittrex has no way of telling which coins are which unless they switch to the new fork, which would make the 100's of millions of bad coins that dirty ninjas sent to bittrex disappear, then they'd have to compensate customers their btc back spent on bad fork coins if they cared about having a good reputation in crypto land and truly wanted to flourish.

NEVER leave coins from a brand new coin on an exchange. I don't even like leaving coins from a trusted coin on them... you never know what could happen

WAVES
iru786

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 07:32:42 PM

This sucks... I lost the coins that i transfered from suprnova pool to my wallet. I have resync'd wallet few times. The coins are not there  Cry
chadwickx16

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 07:33:59 PM

This sucks... I lost the coins that i transfered from suprnova pool to my wallet. I have resync'd wallet few times. The coins are not there  Cry

You and me both! I messaged them, they resyncd their wallet but nothing. I think I transferred them out of the old wallet, as I initiated the transfer right before John had released the hard fork.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████████████
░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████
░░████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░▀███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████████████████
░░░░░▄▄██████████████████████████████████
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌
▐█████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
▐██████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░███████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░▐████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░▐███████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 07:43:55 PM

The saddest thing and I hope mr JohnBrico realizes this by now... this could have all been prevented with the magic of "Testnet"

how the heck can people still be pushing out coins without using it, it lets you run the whole code/blockchain right through so you can see if any problems occur then you can fix them long before pow has even launched. Then the dev can sit back and know with confidence that he's selling clean code.

I want to start seeing "Tested on Testnet" at the top of OP's asap... you could even make a screen shot video of the run through to show proof.

unless it's tested and vetted code we can think of mining/buying these new coins as buying scratch&win lottery tickets

WAVES
evtrmm

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

So much for "Community"

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 07:46:05 PM

I have 720073.81546135 sitting on Bittrex. 

PM me if interested
JohnBirco (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:18:28 PM

I have contacted coinader echange to know why they have removed ninjacoin from the market. The answer was:
Code:
We have to remove, because a lot of fork coin in user transactions. we have to clear database.
And they can open the market again with a clean database.

This mean that every exchange can add ninjacoin to a exchage !
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:30:43 PM

I have contacted coinader echange to know why they have removed ninjacoin from the market. The answer was:
Code:
We have to remove, because a lot of fork coin in user transactions. we have to clear database.
And they can open the market again with a clean database.

This mean that every exchange can add ninjacoin to a exchage !

Yes sir, all bittrex has to do is update to the new fork, I just wish they had a way to distinguish who put on legit coins and who put on the bad ones and track the trading so people who bought earlier but left them on the exchange could still get them. (not an expert don't know if they can or not, I assume not)

so what will happen to individual balances on bittrex if they switch to new fork? if they "clear the database" and started again from Zero, they'd still have their old wallet.dat and when put to the new wallet (1.2.2) would probably have a shwack of good coins it still.

WAVES
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: