Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:24:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you do not have a years supply of water, buy it now  (Read 2948 times)
LostDutchman

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 09:26:33 AM

If you do not have a years supply of water, buy it now

Water shortages and water wars are indeed coming.

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
cinder

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 06:00:52 PM

Fud spreading the in process, I see.
Cryptogirl82

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 06:21:02 PM

so yoi think there is going to be a world war 3?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 06:32:50 PM

Fud spreading the in process, I see.

You don't have to fear something to be prepared for it.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 06:35:39 PM

Obama and Russia are pushing for WWIII and ultimately their goal is to end the planet in a nuclear holocaust.  Obama has fired many military leaders, including those stationed in nuclear silos, and replaced them with his own people of choice.

Maybe you guys can start to see why it's so important that we assemble this music festival now.  If we ascend before our race is destroyed, then we can prevent that from ever occurring.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Leina

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 06:44:27 PM

Obama and Russia are pushing for WWIII and ultimately their goal is to end the planet in a nuclear holocaust.  Obama has fired many military leaders, including those stationed in nuclear silos, and replaced them with his own people of choice.

Maybe you guys can start to see why it's so important that we assemble this music festival now.  If we ascend before our race is destroyed, then we can prevent that from ever occurring.

Obama and Russia want to destroy themselves in the process because?
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 07:01:49 PM

There are beings on this planet that have pledged their life to satan or whatever spirit/concept you wish to call negativity.  Regardless, even if they didn't attempt to destroy us in a nuclear holocaust, they would continue to enslave us and we would continue to dwindle away earth's finite resources.

The music festival is our only hope.  I have experienced a personal singularity within me, I know it's possible and I know anything is truly possible without an ego.  If I was on a stage with a million people in front of me, plus a thousand hits of LSD, it would be no problem to float.  In fact it would be hard for me to not levitate at that point.

Once humans see someone else defy physics, we each incur singularity and the positive energy builds off each other.  From that point on, we all would levitate and ascend towards the heavens together and those who attend would be the first to fly around the world to bring peace.

Gargulan

Activity: 231

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 07:06:43 PM

There are beings on this planet that have pledged their life to satan or whatever spirit/concept you wish to call negativity.  Regardless, even if they didn't attempt to destroy us in a nuclear holocaust, they would continue to enslave us and we would continue to dwindle away earth's finite resources.

The music festival is our only hope.  I have experienced a personal singularity within me, I know it's possible and I know anything is truly possible without an ego.  If I was on a stage with a million people in front of me, plus a thousand hits of LSD, it would be no problem to float.  In fact it would be hard for me to not levitate at that point.

Once humans see someone else defy physics, we each incur singularity and the positive energy builds off each other.  From that point on, we all would levitate and ascend towards the heavens together and those who attend would be the first to fly around the world to bring peace.

Everyone, including those who worship devil have the self preservation instinct.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 07:34:08 PM

I have experienced a personal singularity within me

That was your soul leaving your body and going to to Squall.  You can't get it back until you pay your debt.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 07:50:31 PM

Everyone, including those who worship devil have the self preservation instinct.

We clearly don't have enough of a preservation instinct to preserve our home that we live on.

You cannot trust beings who solely react in fear.

I have experienced a personal singularity within me

That was your soul leaving your body and going to to Squall.  You can't get it back until you pay your debt.   Undecided

No, that was me taking a few hits of LSD and reaching an exponentially higher understanding of myself and levitating my arm towards the heavens.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 08:37:22 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2014, 08:56:47 PM by Vod

No, that was me taking a few hits of LSD and reaching an exponentially higher understanding of myself and levitating my arm towards the heavens.

No, once your soul leaves, you become an exponentially simpler person.  

You out of the hotel now?  Checkout time was a couple hours ago...

Edit:  5,000th post!   Grin

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:58:39 PM

Edit:  5,000th post!   Grin

nice!

btw, the other day i was on the forum on my ipad
in bed...

my wife looks over and says...hey its peter griffin.

Cheesy

Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1013

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 09:03:00 PM

Why should I stockpile food and water when I have already stockpiled guns and ammo?    If something happens, I can always come and TAKE your water and food, right dank?   Smiley

Therefore, isn't more efficient to stockpile ammo?

Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 09:08:25 PM

Why should I stockpile food and water when I have already stockpiled guns and ammo?    If something happens, I can always come and TAKE your water and food, right dank?   Smiley

Are you the person Dank as envisioned attempting to murder him?

Becareful...
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 09:17:17 PM

my wife looks over and says...hey its peter griffin.

Cheesy

Hmmm, almost like I was there with you, eh?  Is your wife hot???   Tongue

Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 10:54:00 PM

We need a fac-fic EDIT: Fan-fic*/conspiracy section in the forum. It's kinda annoying seeing all these people talk crap.

Back on topic;

OP, why not start growing your own vegetables? Wouldn't that help to supplement a food bill?
darkota

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:48:49 PM

If you do not have a years supply of waterdank, buy it now

fixed that for you.
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:17:34 AM

I for one think it is a great idea to save some water for an unexpected emergency and I commend you for telling others to stock some extra supplies.  Maybe a war or natural disaster.  You never can be sure and it's best to prepare for the unexpected.  Plus one to Dank for the reminder !  Wink
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 01:22:08 AM

I have a well near my house for emergencies, but there were never any problems with h2o in my area, so it's rarely used.

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
surebet

Activity: 495
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 01:47:10 AM

If I was on a stage with a million people in front of me, plus a thousand hits of LSD, it would be no problem to float.  In fact it would be hard for me to not levitate at that point.

On the one hand I almost want to request a video of you playing your guitar before and after taking LSD, but on the other I have issues with goading someone with mental health issues to take a hard drug.

Cue the usual "I do whatever on acid like swerve at 150 in traffic" stuff I guess.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: